It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:
jra

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
If anyone believes a flimsy "craft" covered in silver foil and tape can cross the hellish boundaries of space and remain in one piece,then I am genuinly amazed at the naievity of members here.

There is nothing flimsy about the Lunar Module. The outer covering is only for thermal protection. If you remove all of that the LM would look much different.

Here is a view of the descent stage with out any of the outer thermal covering

Here is both the ascent and descent stage without any outer thermal covering

As you can see, the LM is anything but flimsy when you see the actual structure of the spacecraft. Since the Lunar Module doesn't interact with any atmosphere, they can get away with having the outer covering being the way that it is.

A lot of HB's, including yourself, seem to be under the impression that there was nothing but that 'flimsy looking' outer covering separating the astronauts from the vacuum of space.

And of course there is nothing remotely strange about Nasa "losing" all of the original Moon landing footage is there...

NASA didn't lose all of the original Moon landing footage. Just Apollo 11.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by blocula

you forget that the basic mechanics of a pendulum and the apollo 14 accidental pendulum are the same.

www.hq.nasa.gov... > specifically states "The apollo 14 pendulum is not a simple pendulum"

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

and whats the difference between the apollo 14 pendulum and the experimental pendulum in the video????

the apollo 14 pendulum is not a SIMPLE pendulum, but it is STILL a pendulum just with slightly more complicated calculations but not by much.

www.youtube.com...

3:41 til about 5:50 is where you want to watch. i repeat, the setup from the earth experiment and apollo 14 are the same.
edit on 5-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

reply to post by paperface

havent read a word in this thread have you?

heres a summary:
www.youtube.com...
nearly 10mins of uninterrupted zero-g footage broadcast live on tv. imagine the low g-shaft length that is needed on earth to replicate this footage. i think it was to be about 1500km long i think from memory.

Nasa didnt need to reproduce real zero gravity for their hoaxed moon mission films,all they had to do is exactly what they did,just fabricate footage with special effects that would appear to look like the astronauts were within real zero gravity,but were not really,just like far less budgeted science fiction films have done numerous times...
edit on 5-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by paperface

havent read a word in this thread have you?

heres a summary:
www.youtube.com...
nearly 10mins of uninterrupted zero-g footage broadcast live on tv. imagine the low g-shaft length that is needed on earth to replicate this footage. i think it was to be about 1500km long i think from memory.

Nasa didnt need to reproduce real zero gravity for their hoaxed moon mission films,all they had to do is exactly what they did,just fabricate footage with special effects that would appear to look like the astronauts were within real zero gravity,but were not really,just like far less budgeted science fiction films have done numerous times...
edit on 5-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Yet you continue to deny reality, when the way the dirt on the moon is kicked up and falls can not be duplicated on Earth, and either can the pendulum

Care to duplicate either for us?
edit on 5-5-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

you forget that the basic mechanics of a pendulum and the apollo 14 accidental pendulum are the same.

www.hq.nasa.gov... > specifically states "The apollo 14 pendulum is not a simple pendulum"

Another stellar response bloc. Specifically how does this invalidate the experiment?

From your link,

The Apollo 14 SEQ Bay pendulum is a simple - if unintended - demonstration of motion in lunar gravity. There are many other cases such as John Young's two jumps during the Apollo 16 flag deployment, the sprays of dust kicked by the astronauts as they moved around the Moon, and the motion of thrown objects. However, in the case of the Apollo 14 pendulum, we are able to define the relevant parameters with far greater precision than in the other cases and have nearly one and a half minutes of well-defined, continuous motion available for study.

Because of the simplicity of the configuration, students and teachers can easily create a mock-up of the SEQ Bay pendulum at home or in the classroom and learn a great deal about differences between terrestrial gravity and lunar gravity.

Students and teachers can, why not you? Come on, prove it wrong!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

thats not spcial effects that is inside the the command module on the way to the moon. had there been special effect you would see stops in the video it would not be smooth, things will be where they are not like astronauts arms or orientation. they will not film 40 secs pause for the kc-135 to regain altitude and reshoot, that is impossible to maintain their exact positions for the few minutes it will take to climb back upto altitude and withstand the changes in g-forces to get back into the lowered g before they paused the film.

that video is impossible to recreate on earth in the kc-135 vomit comet. compare the movie apollo 13 where they show the zero-g footage, it doesnt last longer than 40 secs and than camera change. that is special effects.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

How can i deny reality,when no one knows what reality is? and if i had billions of dollars,access to secret high tech film equipment and paid to keep quiet experts,all at my disposal within secret sound stages built within massive hangers on military bases,i could probably duplicate just about anything...

edit on 6-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

you mean hi-tech filming such as having a light above an object so that it will miraculously no longer have a shadow??
edit on 6-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc listen pretty much all the astronauts claim to have ufo encounters on moon and pretty much on the way there and back .
If it was all a hoax why the astronauts come clean about there experiances then.. proof is they did go to the moon and encountered things up there . you yourself say there is aliens on the moon in your moon ark thread.
then why not that they might well have seen something .

you say the moon is hollow as you say, then remember buzz i think says they are looking at us and they have spaceships lined up by a crater etc. would it not be possible that they saw your spaceships come out of a crater like in your latest moon ark thread ???

these astronauts testimony actually give credence to your latest thread do they not???.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc you should be saying that they did go on the moon why

1 You believe moon holds spaceships saucers etc. an astronaut saw one supposedly a couple of saucers.
2 You say look how frightened the astronauts look when interviewed maybe they saw something up there bloc.
3 Just maybe buzz punched that idiot because he did in fact have these experiences and haunted him for a while
got fed up with people saying that he didn't go when he in fact did.
4 one astronaut even testified to what he saw or do you not remember?....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

p.s the pendulum happened, the hammer and feather happened, the astronauts happened, the space journey to the moon happened.

they went to your space ark if you like it that way..

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

reply to post by paradox

How can i deny reality,when no one knows what reality is? and if i had billions of dollars,access to secret high tech film equipment and paid to keep quiet experts,all at my disposal within secret sound stages built within massive hangers on military bases,i could probably duplicate just about anything...

edit on 6-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

People do know what reality is, besides you!
I'm sure there is medication for that.

Good luck duplicating lunar laws of physics - on Earth! LOL!
Now you are just making excuses because you don't know what you're talking about. First it was astronauts suspended from wires, hammers made from aluminum foil, and camera slowed down. What do "billions of dollars" have to do with something anyone has access to? Unless of course you can not duplicate it and know you are wrong!

P.S.
PENDULUM.
edit on 5-6-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here Blocula, for your and others convenience is the Apollo 14 pendulum footage again.

Please explain how the accidental pendulum conforms to the moons gravity if it was done here on the earth. Remember, even though this is a compound pendulum swing, it does not negate the math nor the fact that it displays a 1/6th gravity.
edit on 5/6/2012 by Gibborium because: clarification

edit on 5/6/2012 by Gibborium because: grammar

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by blocula

p.s the pendulum happened, the hammer and feather happened, the astronauts happened, the space journey to the moon happened.

From our extremely limited perspective,all those things happened within a movie that was beamed into our television sets like anyother movie was and so like it or not,admit it or not,thats all we really know about them...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by blocula

From our extremely limited perspective,all those things happened within a movie that was beamed into our television sets like anyother movie was and so like it or not,admit it or not,thats all we really know about them...

We know that it happened and can not be duplicated on Earth, video slowed down or otherwise, which has been proven by the experiment.

Try again.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

can you answer the other posts of mine as well ...........

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

This should'nt be ignored and dismissed,because like it or not,it isnt out of the question and its a very real possibility that i think and believe is true...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Also: 'my Father's house has many Mansions'... does that perhaps refer to many many planes that reach way far beyond this world? So, in my view, you cannot access that which is of a nother dimension, through only using this dimension.

I believe humans have been excluded from percieving and accessing this other dimention through which we have access to more than just this planet. However, science refuses to look for answers within the human mind, and are only exploring the physical. You cannot explore something that emcompasses more than just the physical with only the tools of the physical. That huge part of the brain that we do not use, and do not access, might hold the key to true space exploration, and knowledge of the self.

Thus, I believe, and always have believed that the entire space program is a hoax.

Maybe taking the observation by the ancient and wise holds more to what man is able to understand:
"The macrocosm lies within the microcosm."

However, I would love to know where you got the info re the temp of the Van Allen Belt? (now I can't even remember if it is actually called the Van Allen belts or if I just lost access to another couple of brain cells.)

I searched a bit and found all sorts of stuff on the inner and outer belts but could not find the temperature info.

Why do people believe that aliens are there on the moon now and that our government is building bases on the moon with aliens, ok so then somehow they got through the Van Allen radiation belts.

The international Space station at least is not a Hoax is just a gigantic winged albatross that hasn't really done much for exploring or science yet a vapid absurdity. No wonder NASA advanced technology programs have had trouble surviving.

According to Bloc, NASA using the rocket technology that they used in the sixties wouldn't technologically be able to send people to the moon until 2021 about the time they had the right shielding to protect astronauts.
edit on 7-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: asqlv

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tek00n0

Well here is where the # hit the fan cause I had consumed many more beers by that point and I stepped right out the door thinking fark it whatever it was and then began pissing while facing away from the where the light had been pretty unafraid while performing and as I finished up I chanced a look over my shoulder looking at where the light had been and then up to the large tree directly behind it knowing that it was still stealthed there somehow.

Thinking if the craft was anywhere it was there or the craft had a unit on the ground as the beam had faded from the wind shield enough to see the entry point of the beam lingering but fading through the drivers side middle passenger window.( That beam of light somehow struck one window and then reprojected onto the windshield for what reason I am unsure although it did get my attention well enough which I suspect was the point.)

Note: (What kind of technology would you need to do that ? I mean do we have a theory on how they did that? I know from occasional science report articles that we are experimenting with ways to bend laser lights although to what extent we are capable I am unsure.)

May cruise on to a moon of Jupiter to thaw out the frozen hash browns (And the aliens will be drop down laughing or they will be brushing their heads with a major sigh of relief.)
edit on 7-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: adb

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I'm talking about all the footage from all the moon missions,not just the pendulum experiment.We do not know and can not prove if any of the footage from any of the moon missions is real or staged.The only real solid proof that anyone has to stand upon when proclaiming that we went to the moon,is the government and nasa telling them we did and of course,watching those "billion dollar movies" of theirs...

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join