It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by captainpudding

Also, BRILLIANT!!!!:

Just an FYI the Apollo missions had thousands of the most powerful computers that ever existed, the human brain.

What great INSIGHT!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Blocula, I am waiting for you to dispute the videos I posted (namely, the pendulum.) I am waiting for you to back up any of your ridiculously stupid statements with ANY kind of proof instead of conjecture. I am waiting for you to step up to the plate, and to stop sounding like a moron. Otherwise, this thread is over, and you have had your ass handed to you royally.
edit on 4-29-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I WANT to see this, too:

Blocula, I am waiting for you to dispute the videos I posted (namely, the pendulum.)

Perhaps, ATS member "paradox", might be handy to either re-post the video mentioned, or at least, link to the post where the video was first posted....(I am now 'off' to search!! HooZah!!).....

(EDIT)...oh, that was easy...only one page back (Member "paradox"....it's done for you.....so, you can thank me later):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I am "worried" about is the concept of a periodic pendulum, and how it PROVES a gravitational force, will be "LOST" on many who never, ever,, EVER learned this basic science principle, in school.....AND, this is so, so, very sad.......to realize.
edit on Sun 29 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"It’s like buying a rolls royce and then not driving it because you want to save money on gasoline" complained Dr Thomas Gold,professor of astronomy at Cornell University,when asked about the abrupt cancellation of the moon missions...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Please stop posting pointless, irrelevant quotes and address my question blocula.

I am waiting.

Also, please try researching why the Apollo missions came to an end.
They had almost zero public support.

There can be no denying that by the time of Apollo 13 public interest in Apollo had waned. Members of the public are reported to have rung up television channels and complained that re-runs of 'I Love Lucy' were being dropped in favour of live coverage of moon landings. This reaction clearly demonstrated how fickle the American public was regarding their relationship with the Apollo programme. Landing once on the moon was a major event, but once it had been achieved the American consumer wished to turn their interest to other things in the blink of an eye.
www.content4reprint.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc can you answer the question plz.By the way your hollow moon theory you say you believe in
mainly comes from NASA SPACE MISSIONS..WHICH YOU SAY IS A MASSIVE HOAX
BACK TO THE PENDULAM ...ANSWER THE QUESTION

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by blocula

Please stop posting pointless, irrelevant quotes and address my question blocula.

I am waiting.

Also, please try researching why the Apollo missions came to an end.
They had almost zero public support.

What does public support have to do with anything that the government and military does? They stand above their own laws that they force us to bow down to.They take our money at their own leisure,through their legalized extortion of our tax dollars and they steal however much money they feel like stealing from us and they spend however much of our money they feel like spending,on anything they feel like doing and we have absolutely no say whatsoever in the matter.Nasa exists as an entension of the american government and military and they fund their secret projects with our money and wether we want them to or not,wether we agree with what they are doing with our money or not,they will continue doing whatever they want,wherever they want,whenever they want and homelessness,prison and death awaits those who dare stand in their way...
edit on 29-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I really hate to sound like a broken record,but,as i have said before,different theory,different thread.What is so hard to understand about that?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I really hate to sound like a broken record

Then quit spamming your own thread with your pointless mantra blogging.

but,as i have said before,different theory,different thread.What is so hard to understand about that?

Your theories that can't coexist can't all be correct but you insist each one is true! What's so hard to understand about that????

Answer the pendulum question from paradox!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

What does public support have to do with anything that the government and military does? They stand above their own laws that they force us to bow down to.They take our money at their own leisure,through their legalized extortion of our tax dollars and they steal however much money they feel like stealing from us and they spend however much of our money they feel like spending,on anything they feel like doing and we have absolutely no say whatsoever in the matter.Nasa exists as an entension of the american government and military and they fund their secret projects with our money and wether we want them to or not,wether we agree with what they are doing with our money or not,they will continue doing whatever they want,wherever they want,whenever they want and homelessness,prison and death awaits those who dare stand in their way...
edit on 29-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

This is where your whole "TPTB" conspiracy falls apart.
NASA is about space exploration and the advancement of mankind, not super secret evil occult government agendas. If the public was not interested in anymore moon missions, what is the point of continuing to go back? We had already beat Russia at their own game, collected lunar samples to study lunar geography, had extensive seismic data which told us of the moon's inner composition, extensive satellite imaging of lunar topography, the list goes on. WHAT would be the purpose of going back? That is why the Apollo missions ended. Even if they hadn't ended, you would continue to cry foul. NASA is damned if they do, and damned if they don't because people like you are incapable of critically thinking and examining objective evidence. Instead you choose to live in a world of ignorance plagued by conspiracy where everyone is out to get you, and everyone is lying EXCEPT the people who think the planet is ruled by interdimensional reptiles from space. Your head is very screwed up, and I can tell by your incoherent ramblings and lack of response to logical, rationalized arguments that you do not care to listen to facts or hear any ounce of truth (in spite of claiming to be open minded and your everlasting faith to the "truth movement" [a hilarious oxymoron by the way],) and you only want confirmation of your own personal deluded bias. Hence why you fail to research anything, or even read through the only links you post as 'proof' that 99% of the time totally contradicts the point you are trying to convey.

I do not even know why you continue to come to this website. This is a place for rational thinking and the denial of ignorance, neither of which you have done in ANY of the threads you have authored.

If I was of the intense conspiracy mindset, I just might be compelled to believe you are a government disinformation shill who has infiltrated ATS with an agenda to dumb down the conspiracy believers and continue a trend of no longer using critical thinking skills in order to confirm facts already long since proven by science, including physics, engineering, and yes, even biology. You are insulting the intelligence of the greatest minds this world has ever seen, the brave astronauts who risked (and some who even lost) their lives in order to take the first steps of an ever evolving exploration of our universe, and insulting the (possibly) single greatest achievement of mankind.

Now do you care to address the question that has repeatedly been asked of you, or will you continue to ignore anything that proves you wrong, or causes you to take a step back and question your position?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I really hate to sound like a broken record,but,as i have said before,different theory,different thread.What is so hard to understand about that?

because your flip-flopping mind shows you are contradicting yourself and to anyone who reads them can see that you are a liar and a fraud.

these facts that you tried to push in this thread have no substance, if we were to link sources of information to you in this thread about how you are wrong about the entire space program, will you believe yourself when we link quotes from you? or will you label yourself as a highly paid actor?? or part of NASA to provide false information and is thus untrustworthy??

have a little consistency.

p.s. explain the pendulum
edit on 29-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
First of all i have been really ill now for 2 weeks i have been in bed resting, .but unlike you i still manage to answer my questions people ask off me, you keep avoiding the big picture here bloc, you said to us that you always answer your posts, but that is not entirely true now is it.. answer his question p.s i will remind you so here it is

(THE PENDULAM ONE)

can you answer before the years out plz because i think if this illness doesn't kill me your ignorance might.

WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT BLOC.........

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I really hate to sound like a broken record,

change the record then and answer the pendulum question

plz

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

An open mind,thats able to think about reality from multiple angles,is not flip flopping,even though an open mind thats able to think far outside of societies boxed in world of materialistic illusions,will be ridiculed and denied for doing so...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

An open mind,thats able to think about reality from multiple angles,is not flip flopping,even though an open mind thats able to think far outside of societies boxed in world of materialistic illusions,will be ridiculed and denied for doing so...

Facts are facts. There is no "outside the box" when there are facts. Then that is just fantasy, delusion, and your wishful thinking.

Why are you ignoring the pendulum question blochead?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

you arent thinking reality though, you are hardly thinking outside the box neither. you are thinking in the dimension that is surrounding the dimension which holds the box in another dimension of which holds another box, which is the box that has the box you say you are thinking out of, follow me?

by suggesting so much different realities you arent even sure what is real anymore. now if you are not sure which story is real you are writing nothing but fantasy. you cannot have two realities and live them both knowingly.

oh and also pendulum
edit on 30-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

Facts are facts. There is no "outside the box" when there are facts. Then that is just fantasy, delusion, and your wishful thinking.

The only reason we think they are facts,is because "they" told "us" to think they are,but does that mean they really are facts?...No...and is nasa,the government and military high command capable of lying through their over whitened teeth?...Yes

The pendulum experiment was already answered around 30-40 pages back.I believe i said that all they had to do was show the film slowed down a little,show it to us in slow motion and i think i also posted a link that said the pendulum experiment was not scientificly accurate...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

The only reason we think they are facts,is because "they" told "us" to think they are,but does that mean they really are facts?...No...and is nasa,the government and military high command capable of lying through their over whitened teeth?...Yes

The pendulum experiment was already answered around 30-40 pages back.I believe i said that all they had to do was show the film slowed down a little,show it to us in slow motion and i think i also posted a link that said the pendulum experiment was not scientificly accurate...

they told us, amateurs can verify it, theoretically it is possible, they had live coverage, scientific research was done, moon rocks retro-reflectors photos transcripts voice recordings journals etc. all say that it happened and all say that the space program is real.

all physical proof, not conjecture which is what you are bringing to the table, these are NOT maybe's these are not "i think" or "i believe" your truth holds no water you have no proof you have no solid backing you dont even have a solid story, you barely have hot air.

and if you cared to watch the entire video back those 30-40 pages you would have known the guy does speed teh video up, and you can see how unnatural the astronauts movement are. clearly moving much too fast the sudden movements and stopping of the arms is not possible.

www.youtube.com...

so once again pendulum.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

I found the post and the link (somehow) on page 51...

"The Apollo 14 pendulum is not a simple pendulum for two reasons" www.hq.nasa.gov...

You can click on (86 Mb mpg film) in the link,enlarge the image and then watch the footage...

But i'll explain it in two words..."Slow Motion"...They slowed down the footage.

edit on 1-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The only reason we think they are facts,is because "they" told "us" to think they are,but does that mean they really are facts?...No...

They are facts because they are scientifically verified, and verified by multiple third party observatories/ameteurs around the world. You have even been linked to a wiki page of third party verifications of the Apollo missions that you completely ignored. You have been given multiple examples of objective evidence that you continue to pretend are not there. The only people who believe in the moon hoax conspiracy are uneducated, ignorant morons in more ways than one. There is not a single scholar in any field of the scientific community who, upon examining the evidence given, would side with the idea that man has not been to the moon.

and is nasa,the government and military high command capable of lying through their over whitened teeth?...Yes

Are they capable? Sure.
Have they?

No evidence of that whatsoever.

Only if you were to watch the video that I posted, that makes no difference and the experiment in the video was done slowed down for people just like you who make silly claims.

This shows me you have absolutely no interest in examining counter evidence, and would only like your opinion respected. Sorry, not happening.
edit on 5-1-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join