It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

you obviously still havent watched the entire video have you??

www.youtube.com...

ill say it again and ill say it a thousand times to get through your defensive wall.

the end of the video has been sped up you can see how unnatural the movement is.

its not a traditional pendulum but the principals are the same, note the video was NOT a planned experiment on the moon, the pendulum on the moon was an accident to begin with that was caught on camera.

however if you watched the video you would have noticed that the guy reproduces the same contraints.

so i repeat. pendulum.
edit on 1-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by choos

I found the post and the link (somehow) on page 51...

"The Apollo 14 pendulum is not a simple pendulum for two reasons" www.hq.nasa.gov...

You can click on (86 Mb mpg film) in the link,enlarge the image and then watch the footage...

But i'll explain it in two words..."Slow Motion"...They slowed down the footage.

edit on 1-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Once again, please watch the video

Something on Earth is not capable of swinging that many times due to air resistance.

Also, please provide an edited version of your video with what you claim would be "normal speed."
I guarantee the video would look ridiculous
(as is demonstrated at the end of the video provided)

Oh who am I kidding? You won't do that. You haven't done an ounce of work this entire thread. You just like to make far out claims without any proof!
edit on 5-1-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I recently saw the movie Apollo 18 and I am wondering if there is any truth to that alleged secret mission? Does anyone have any credible information or related links? Have the families of the 3 dead astronauts ever come forward with any statement or law suits?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techtron
I recently saw the movie Apollo 18 and I am wondering if there is any truth to that alleged secret mission? Does anyone have any credible information or related links? Have the families of the 3 dead astronauts ever come forward with any statement or law suits?

hehehehe yea space moonrock spiders. thats the real reason we didnt go back to the moon.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Techtron

Have the families of the 3 dead astronauts ever come forward with any statement or law suits?

Fictional characters can't file law suits.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The pendulum experiment was already answered around 30-40 pages back.I believe i said that all they had to do was show the film slowed down a little,show it to us in slow motion

And choos quickly showed you why that explanation is implausible.

i think i also posted a link that said the pendulum experiment was not scientificly accurate...

You did post a link but it did not show the experiment inaccurate. Without resorting to imaginary anti-gravity chambers or slow motion can you explain the pendulum?

Do you really believe we had anti-gravity chambers in 1969 but couldn't land on the Moon?

How did they fake footage in an anti-gravity chamber which would have been in Hawaii yet inside a huge sound stage in England? That's what you end up with when you attempt to reconcile your various theories.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

An open mind,thats able to think about reality from multiple angles,is not flip flopping,even though an open mind thats able to think far outside of societies boxed in world of materialistic illusions,will be ridiculed and denied for doing so...

bloc thinking outside the box is ok but you deny thinking about the facts that are both inside and out of the box..

you act as if the whole world is a conspiracy don't you, apart from you..
you get really defensive ..
you only see things your way .
your mind is not open to anything apart from a conspiracy as everything to you is an illusion there for your
mind is closed son..
your mind is closed to the facts and open only to the above..boy you got a one track mind

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Other than most people totally relying upon the multi-billion dollar nasa and government produced and controlled movies that were beamed into everyones televisions from who knows where,that could have been filmed on earth,at high security military bases,within massive top secret soundstage hangers,containing several lunar surface mockups of various sizes and within other types of nasa green screen/blue screen sound stages...

Other than most people completely relying upon the nasa and government controlled photos,that could have been photographed on earth within those same top secret lunar mockups hangers and secret soundstages and then doctored and altered inside their psych-ops photo shops...

Can anyone really prove beyond all shadows of any doubt,that astronauts were definitely inside the top of those huge,almost 400 ft. tall saturn rockets? that they literally left earth? that they actually went into and through outerspace? that they really flew 240,000 miles to the moon at around 30,000 mph? that they definitely walked upon the moons surface? that they actually flew 240,000 miles at 35,000 mph back to earth?

Imo...I dont think its possible...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Can anyone really prove beyond all shadows of any doubt,that astronauts were definitely inside the top of those huge,almost 400 ft. tall saturn rockets? that they literally left earth? that they actually went into and through outerspace? that they really flew 240,000 miles to the moon at around 30,000 mph? that they definitely walked upon the moons surface? that they actually flew 240,000 miles at 35,000 mph back to earth?

Yep. It has been proven repeatedly by independent tracking reports from multiple worldwide observatories and also imaging of the six landing sites on the lunar surface.

You are saying that they spent billions on a rocket that was capable of getting man to the moon, only to "fake the landings in top secret studios?"
your delusions are quite amusing sometimes.

You are still ignoring facts, and you still are wrong.

P.S. - PENDULUM

edit on 5-1-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

whats so difficult to understand?? is the speed too much for you? even in a VACUUM is the speed simply too high for you to comprehend?? is 240,000 miles to far for you wrap around your mind??

heres something flying at mach 20 within the atmosphere:
www.foxnews.com...

p.s. pendulum

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I really dont understand this conspiracy at all. It has some major flaws first in order to fake going to the moon they had to build a rocket that could go to the moon. They had to train astronauts so we could have all those videos.Then create space suits capable of sustaining life and equipment to fool all those private contractors.Then to top it off had to launch the rocket just to fake it in a studio? This leads to the obvious question if you made everything they need to go to the moon why wouldnt you just send them to the moon i would think it would be cheaper?????

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is good satire of moon hoaxer mentality

edit on 5-2-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Can anyone really prove beyond all shadows of any doubt,that astronauts were definitely inside the top of those huge,almost 400 ft. tall saturn rockets?

It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt. Your doubt is irrational. All evidence indicates their presence in those tall rockets and is the most reasonable explanation for their presence on the Moon which is where the pendulum was filmed. You can't prove otherwise. Why do you bring up the size of the rockets? Do they scare you?

In your opinion? Your opinions have been shown time and again to be misinformed and demonstrably incorrect.
Your mind is trapped within the box of your opinions which you use to insulate yourself from the reality you are afraid to admit exists.

Your overused and baseless opinion that "they're lying" seems very hypocritical considering how often you've posted your lie that all anger is self directed according to the encyclopedia of human psychology in this thread and others.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Can anyone really prove beyond all shadows of any doubt,that astronauts were definitely inside the top of those huge,almost 400 ft. tall saturn rockets?

Already did, you ignored it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi bloc hows it hanging ...Bloc you answered that pendulum question yet ..

p.s pendulum plz

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I too, am waiting for this:

Hi bloc hows it hanging ...Bloc you answered that pendulum question yet ..

To make it dead easy to see what is being described, the video (again), here....handy and dandy:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Other than most people totally relying upon the multi-billion dollar nasa and government produced and controlled movies that were beamed into everyones televisions from who knows where,that could have been filmed on earth,at high security military bases,within massive top secret soundstage hangers,containing several lunar surface mockups of various sizes and within other types of nasa green screen/blue screen sound stages...

Other than most people completely relying upon the nasa and government controlled photos,that could have been photographed on earth within those same top secret lunar mockups hangers and secret soundstages and then doctored and altered inside their psych-ops photo shops...

aha bloc what has that got to do with the PENDULUM..come on son ...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I would like to hear a play by play critique for the pendulum video from you Blocula. That would be very interesting.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
I would like to hear a play by play critique for the pendulum video from you Blocula. That would be very interesting.

To be honest, I think his response would be rather boring. Something along the lines of

"It's fake. You can't prove it's real because it's what TPTB want you to think!!"

After all, that is his response to every other argument. That's what happens when you converse with someone so out of touch with reality that they can not even form coherent, logical counterarguments to address the points you are making.
edit on 5-3-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Blocula seems to do a lot of cut and pasting in his replies. I have seen him use the same replies in different threads. So yes, his answer will be boring and without any substantiation.

edit on 5/3/2012 by Gibborium because: grammar

edit on 5/3/2012 by Gibborium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join