It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

watch the video .. and be ashamed of yourself bloc.. after you watched this can you answer the pendulum question
as well ...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Can anyone really prove beyond all shadows of any doubt,that astronauts were definitely inside the top of those huge,almost 400 ft. tall saturn rockets? that they literally left earth? that they actually went into and through outerspace? that they really flew 240,000 miles to the moon at around 30,000 mph? that they definitely walked upon the moons surface? that they actually flew 240,000 miles at 35,000 mph back to earth?

Imo...I dont think its possible...

edit on 1-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

no but they were in the shuttle....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No human can prove that any humans ever traveled beyond the earths exosphere and all we have to go by that makes us think anyone did,are the movies and photographs that "they" show "us" and they are not in the habit of telling us the truth about almost everything...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

One of those "movies" shows the pendulum. What do you have to say about that?

ETA: The pendulum is but one piece of evidence that you must successfully refute, not simply dismiss, or you are wrong.

And this?

and they are not in the habit of telling us the truth about almost everything...

Apparently you are not in that habit. Source your claim that all anger is self directed..... or your word is meaningless. I have searched bloc and I don't find that encyclopedia or that quote from any source but you and a woowoo blogger. Glass houses bloc.
edit on 3-5-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Blocula, even though you have ignored all my posts, I am going to ask anyway.

1. Do you understand the physics and math that are involved in a pendulum swing?
2. Are you familiar with the terms friction and resistance as used in an atmosphere?
3. Do you understand the basics of weight, mass, and gravity and their relationship to each other?
4. Are you aware that the moon has one-sixth the gravity of earth and has no atmosphere?

Please explain your understanding of the accidental pendulum swing. Please DO NOT say the video was slowed down to make it look like it was done off earth. Please DO explain how it can continue to swing in an un-earth like manner and still be done on earth.

Please answer the pendulum question.

edit on 5/3/2012 by Gibborium because: gammar correction

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Excellent post! I gave you a star.

It seems Blocula has painted himself into a corner and cannot get out, so he chooses to ignore the blatant truth right in front of him. I guess, since he has left the box in his thinking, he is now lost in his delusion, not realizing he has ended up in a very small box he has built himself. A box that has no wiggle room.

Blocula, your OP title is "Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception". So far you have failed to even give one piece of evidence to back up your claim. You have moved the goal posts on space and now discount the shuttle and ISS as not is space according to your own skewed definition of space. You have ignored facts that fully refute your claim that man has not gone to the moon and merely give cut and paste answers that are vague conjecture.

Please explain in detail the pendulum video.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

No human can prove that any humans ever traveled beyond the earths exosphere and all we have to go by that makes us think anyone did,are the movies and photographs that "they" show "us" and they are not in the habit of telling us the truth about almost everything...

It has been proven.

Face it, you were owned in this debate.

In fact, you weren't just owned. You were turned around, bent over, and gang raped.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Well, actually.....you said "no" to bloc's query about "proof" of men in the Command Module on top of the Apollo Saturn V.

There really is a very, very valid proof, due to an event that occurred during the launch of Apollo 12. The lightning strike, during the launch. It caused some of the fuel cell buses (that supply the electrical buses) to trip off, and was quite dire.....since it was a situation not anticipated, and thus, not normally part of the extensive simulator training.

But, Lunar Module Pilot Alan Bean understood immediately where to find the switch that Mission Control relayed to them, to re-set.

Here, this is a re-enactment of course, but factually accurate to history. It is a clip from the very, very well-done and highly recommended HBO mini-series"From the Earth to the Moon".

Of course, the show combined actual archived footage, with modern actors for the Astronaut scenes.

Here, more detail as written in the Wiki entry:

It was the first rocket launch attended by an incumbent US president, Richard Nixon. Thirty-six-and-a-half seconds after lift-off, the vehicle triggered a lightning discharge through itself and down to the earth through the Saturn's ionized plume. Protective circuits on the fuel cells in the service module falsely detected overloads and took all three fuel cells offline, along with much of the CSM instrumentation. A second strike at 52 seconds after launch knocked out the "8-ball" attitude indicator. The telemetry stream at Mission Control was garbled. However, the Saturn V continued to fly correctly; the strikes had not affected the Saturn V's Instrument Unit.
The loss of all three fuel cells put the CSM entirely on batteries. They were unable to maintain normal 28V DC bus voltages into the heavy 75 amp launch loads. One of the AC inverters dropped offline. These power supply problems lit nearly every warning light on the control panel and caused much of the instrumentation to malfunction.

Source

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I pointed that out to him twice already and he ignored it both times.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
He's just a troll and when he can't think of something trollish to say in response to a post, particularly if it blows his claim out of the water, he just ignores it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Omg,what about the pendelum? I have seen it (in the link below) and i already discussed what i think about it.What else can i say? I provided a link > www.hq.nasa.gov... > that says amongst other things "The apollo 14 pendulum is not a simple pendulum" meaning it isnt a true pendulum and so the experiment is invalid and anyways,its just another in a long line of moon mission hoaxes and deceptions...

edit on 4-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Omg,what about the pendelum? I have seen it (in the link below) and i already discussed what i think about it.What else can i say? I provided a link > www.hq.nasa.gov... > that says amongst other things "The apollo 14 pendulum is not a simple pendulum" meaning it isnt a true pendulum and so the experiment is invalid and anyways,its just another in a long line of moon mission hoaxes and deceptions...

edit on 4-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Just for you What is a pendulum

Something hanging from a fixed point which, when pulled back and released, is free to swing down by force of gravity and then out and up because of its inertia.

The school system where you live really needs a shake up or is it just you thats the problem!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

you forget that the basic mechanics of a pendulum and the apollo 14 accidental pendulum are the same.

you havent watched the video at all, everyone can tell by your replies. the experiment was replicated on earth with different results. mind you the setup was the same

you say it was slowed down? well the author also slows down the footage.

the video is not invalid because the principles and maths are similar to a perfect pendulum. do you even understand the nonsense you are blurting out anymore?? the only invalid thing in this thread are your arguments.

you know your answer wasnt far off from what paradox had predicted you would say funnily enough.

anyway,

p.s. pendulum

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Why does it being a "not a simple" pendulum mean it isn't a true pendulum? As wmd_2008 has shown with the definition that a pendulum . . .
1. (Physics / General Physics) a body mounted so that it can swing freely under the influence of gravity. It is either a bob hung on a light thread (simple pendulum) or a more complex structure (compound pendulum)
2. (Miscellaneous Technologies / Horology) such a device used to regulate a clockwork mechanism
3. something that changes its position, attitude, etc. fairly regularly the pendulum of public opinion
The Free Dictionary

Your very own link, which is NASA by the way and thank you for an excellent link, says:

The Apollo 14 SEQ Bay pendulum is a simple - if unintended - demonstration of motion in lunar gravity. There are many other cases such as John Young's two jumps during the Apollo 16 flag deployment, the sprays of dust kicked by the astronauts as they moved around the Moon, and the motion of thrown objects. However, in the case of the Apollo 14 pendulum, we are able to define the relevant parameters with far greater precision than in the other cases and have nearly one and a half minutes of well-defined, continuous motion available for study.

Nowhere in the article does it disqualify it because it is a compound pendulum. It only compounds (pun intended) the math. The affect is still the same. The results are still the same. The video was taken of Apollo 14 while they were on moon.

Your entire argument is negated by this one very simple and demonstrated and tested fact.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Omg,what about the pendelum?

Easy now, no need to be angry with yourself unless of course you can provide a source for that lie you kept telling including how many times you read it. Just give a plausible explanation of how the pendulum was faked.

i already discussed what i think about it.

And you're wrong.

What else can i say?

Unless you can provide a plausible explanation say you're sorry for your baseless accusations. Say you were wrong or misinformed or something like that. Say

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Omg,what about the pendelum?

Easy now, no need to be angry with yourself unless of course you can provide a source for that lie you kept telling including how many times you read it. Just give a plausible explanation of how the pendulum was faked.

come to think about it... isnt all anger self directed.. does this mean blocula concedes and from his own words as well?
edit on 4-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Some people can not bear to have the Apple pie and cookies Moon landing dream snatched away can they?

If anyone believes a flimsy "craft" covered in silver foil and tape can cross the hellish boundaries of space and remain in one piece,then I am genuinly amazed at the naievity of members here.

And of course there is nothing remotely strange about Nasa "losing" all of the original Moon landing footage is there...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

If anyone believes a flimsy "craft" covered in silver foil and tape can cross the hellish boundaries of space and remain in one piece,then I am genuinly amazed at the naievity of members here.

"Some" people simply CANNOT face reality, it seems.

Because, the ONLY way to "survive" for these delusional types is to persist in their silly fantasies.....of "silver foil and tape" and "hellish boundaries of space" nonsense.....without actually BOTHERING to take the time to study the SCIENCE.

What a shame.....a tragedy.......and a waste.......

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

"Some" people simply CANNOT face reality, it seems.

Because, the ONLY way to "survive" for these delusional types is to persist in their silly fantasies.....of "silver foil and tape" and "hellish boundaries of space" nonsense.....without actually BOTHERING to take the time to study the SCIENCE.

What a shame.....a tragedy.......and a waste.......

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

havent read a word in this thread have you?

heres a summary:
www.youtube.com...
nearly 10mins of uninterrupted zero-g footage broadcast live on tv. imagine the low g-shaft length that is needed on earth to replicate this footage. i think it was to be about 1500km long i think from memory.

www.youtube.com...
feather drop vs hammer drop, displaying galileo's theory. the feather is shown as to have no air resistance.

www.youtube.com...
accidental pendulum experiment, long footage displaying no air resistance and a lowered gravity impossible to replicate anywhere on earth. footage is sped up as well to display your naivety.

www.youtube.com...
david scott tripping over, if you speed up the footage can you see how fast his legs must have been moving during the fall?

www.youtube.com...
first few seconds showing moon underneath module and teh earth in the distance.

www.youtube.com...
shows an astronaut throwing a light weight bag around
edit on 5-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It seems you are on the wrong website.

If you would like to try denying ignorance and do some research for a change (or at least start reading the content of the thread before you start babbling), feel free to come back.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join