It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

don't keep name calling, it's pointless and stupid. be civil it gets you more respect, as right now you have zero from me. hope you get better soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by ngchunter

Well like i said ive seen what i believe to be proof. Really? Why is it up to us to prove its fake?

Because that is the incredible claim.

Ok how bout this guys. I'm going to the moon. How do you know? Cuz i told you so.

Ok, what's your planned orbital trajectory, what is your launch window, where are you launching from, and on what revolution will you perform your trans-lunar injection burn?

When I come back with the pics, that proves I went.

Apollo brought back much more than "pics." Claiming that alone proves they went to the moon is a strawman argument. It also produced more independent evidence and verification than "pics." Now, as I said, what is your planned orbital trajectory to the moon?
edit on 25-4-2012 by ngchunter because: more info

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

um i'm pretty sure someone just proved me wrong on here a few minutes ago and i thanked them for putting in the work and sharing the outcome, so, no, not running away and not afraid to be proven wrong, i've been asking for that the whole thread.
like i said, just don't care that much and i have work to do so peace out

If you were "asking for that" you wouldn't be coming here saying that images "have been proven fake" and that "NASA removes them."
You would be asking if there was an explanation for anything you believed to be an 'anomaly'

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

well a flag next to a guy giving off a shadow should give off a shadow.
if you can take a picture proving how that DIDN'T happen, i'll be impressed.
otherwise YOU are ignoring facts.

Yawn.
www.bautforum.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

don't keep name calling, it's pointless and stupid. be civil it gets you more respect, as right now you have zero from me. hope you get better soon.

Ok yeah come back soon, maybe with some actual proof we did not go
Silly claims get silly responses like if you bring back pics of the moon etc
that kinda talk . kinda makes you look stupid don't you think.

where did you get your astronaut training mr kaos?
how long have you been an astronaut for?

anyhoo at least you admit it now that we more or less went up there thanx buddy

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm the one being objective, you are the ones ignoring the evidence.

REALLY....

There is OVER 80 PAGES WITH PROOF ON THEM.

mmmm me thinks you have not looked through or are ignorant to the facts availible to you.
zero respect here too.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

you are the ones being rigid in thought and ignoring proofs...

Are you talking to me or us
buddy talk sense
there is only one of me.
but there is plenty of us..here i will explain to you so it makes sense: THERE IS PLENTY OF US ON HERE WHO YES , BELIEVE WE HAVE BEEN TO THE MOON.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Prove we went to the moon,i mean seriously,anyone,prove we went to the moon,can that actually be done here and now? i dont think so.Because all we can do is go by what tptb tell us and show us and tptb have a long running record of expressing lies and deceptions directly towards their mainstream american public and to the rest of the world as well and so why should i just automatically believe people walked on the moon,because tptb said so?

I'm no better than anyother member here,but can we please assault the subject of this thread and not eachother? is that so hard to do?

edit on 25-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by paradox

Prove we went to the moon,i mean seriously,anyone,prove we went to the moon,can that actually be done here and now?

Apollo 12 was tracked on the way to the moon by amateur astronomer Paul Maley:
www.eclipsetours.com...
It was also observed by many other amateurs, including one I know named Maurice Gavin:
home.freeuk.com...
The problem is, if it were a hoax the above observations would have been impossible. You see, Apollo 12 was struck by lightning during launch, scrambling ground controllers' data link to the spacecraft.

Had there not been astronauts on board the spacecraft to manually switch the signal condition electronics to auxiliary, the spacecraft never would have made it to the moon. They nearly aborted the launch right then and there. Humans went to the moon, there is no denying it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Prove we went to the moon,i mean seriously,anyone,prove we went to the moon,can that actually be done here and now? i dont think so.Because all we can do is go by what tptb tell us and show us and tptb have a long running record of expressing lies and deceptions directly towards their mainstream american public and to the rest of the world as well and so why should i just automatically believe people walked on the moon,because tptb said so?

I'm no better than anyother member here,but can we please assault the subject of this thread and not eachother? is that so hard to do?

It has been proven. Countless times. You choose to ignore it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Prove we went to the moon,i mean seriously,anyone,prove we went to the moon,can that actually be done here and now?

bloc it has been proven from about 80 pages ago mate.
the mk ultra tactics that you have experimented on us with i admit has had some effect..
respect for one thing mr bloc and that is you have a way of changing ones mood with wild claims
peace... kaostheory claimed even wilder claims without claiming them properly ..
but he more or less accepted that we did go to the moon bloc after he claimed that no evidence was posted pics and all but hey
its all kool and the gang now bloc.. i will leave you to answer your posts ..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Ok bloc, sure does that also mean do not insult the dead pal, like you have?
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
How this thred got so many flagsis beyond me!
This thread has obviously struck a very responsive chord...

Yes, ATS is a place where many delusional people come to share their delusional ideas.

Why do you criticize and down grade "many" other members here at ATS? Seriously,whats your point? Whats your reason? As far as i'm concerned,no ones better or worse than anyone else and if people never used their imaginations and their open minds while thinking outside the box,we would still be living in caves...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

I have seen strong evidence of faked pictures. Since you are POSITIVE they're real, feel free to prove that to us now.
Heres a fairly recent example of nasa doctoring,altering and faking their images...Nasa Faked A shuttle Image > blogs.discovermagazine.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

I have seen strong evidence of faked pictures. Since you are POSITIVE they're real, feel free to prove that to us now.
Heres a fairly recent example of nasa doctering,altering and faking their images...Nasa Faked A shuttle Image > blogs.discovermagazine.com...

why is it you believe the tripe of random sensationalist people all the time?

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

you will find that even NASA implies that it is only an imagery not a photo, ie. a render, its only for show a mock-up of what they plan to upgrade to (mind you back in 2002)

once again.. embarrasing..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by jra

so again, anything someone says happened just happened unless you can prove otherwise?
how sickeningly un-American is THAT...wow...
Because its not fashionable or politically correct for someone to stray from the mainstream flock of misguided,misled sheeple and watch out! if anyone dares to go against our currently enforced belief structures,because they will be ridiculed and denied if they do...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
How this thred got so many flagsis beyond me!
This thread has obviously struck a very responsive chord...

Yes, ATS is a place where many delusional people come to share their delusional ideas.

Why do you criticize and down grade "many" other members here at ATS? Seriously,whats your point? Whats your reason? As far as i'm concerned,no ones better or worse than anyone else and if people never used their imaginations and their open minds while thinking outside the box,we would still be living in caves...

you are denying one of the greatest feats in human history, you are implying the entire space program is farce. the dreams of man to explore the unknown reach as far as he can, you are denying and saying impossible.

its all a hologram, everything we see in space is a hologram, which means nothing is real, which means no blue star is going to strike us. so why should we explore? why should we dream of travelling in space when its all a lie.. we should just go back to our caves around our fire theres no point to dream of something great.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

reply to post by jra

so again, anything someone says happened just happened unless you can prove otherwise?
how sickeningly un-American is THAT...wow...
Because its not fashionable or politically correct for someone to stray from the mainstream flock of misguided,misled sheeple and watch out! if anyone dares to go against our currently enforced belief structures,because they will be ridiculed and denied...

you yourself are being a sheep by following these people like david icke. they provide wild speculations and you blindly believe them, you dont think rationally about it, you dont even question it.. what if these people are paid shills? i mean everyone else that should be credible have been labelled paid shills/actors by you.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Heres a fairly recent example of nasa doctoring,altering and faking their images...Nasa Faked A shuttle Image > blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Of course it's not real! It's a promo picture taken before it was implemented. DURR

JSC2000-E-10522 (March 2000) --- Eleven new full-color, flat-panel display screens in the Shuttle cockpit replace 32 gauges and electromechanical displays and four cathode-ray tube displays. The new "glass cockpit" is 75 pounds lighter and uses less power than before, and its color displays provide easier pilot recognition of key functions. The new cockpit is expected to be installed on all shuttles in the NASA fleet by 2002, and it sets the stage for the next cockpit improvement planned to fly by 2005: a "smart cockpit" that reduces the pilot's workload during critical periods. During STS-101 Atlantis will fly as the most updated shuttle ever, with more than 100 new modifications incorporated during a ten-month period in 1998 at Boeing's Palmdale, Ca., Shuttle factory.

Here is a real image

spaceflight.nasa.gov...
edit on 4-25-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Because its not fashionable or politically correct for someone to stray from the mainstream flock of misguided,misled sheeple and watch out! if anyone dares to go against our currently enforced belief structures,because they will be ridiculed and denied if they do...

oh man this is great!
it seems your greatest pride is being a "non conformist," god forbid you have to use logic, facts, and evidence to support one of the greatest achievements in human history!

edit on 4-25-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join