It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'm talking about all the footage from all the moon missions,not just the pendulum experiment.We do not know and can not prove if any of the footage from any of the moon missions is real or staged.The only real solid proof that anyone has to stand upon when proclaiming that we went to the moon,is the government and nasa telling them we did and of course,watching those "billion dollar movies" of theirs...

And the Russians, and the Chinese, the Japanese and the Indians. Then there's all those rocks that the Russians confirm match their own samples....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Bloc i knew you would not answer my questions.. because then you would have to concede on your theory as most astronauts claim to see ufos it is because of these astronauts claiming this that gives basis to your moon ark thread .. so i say they did go to the moon ..

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by paradox

I'm talking about all the footage from all the moon missions,not just the pendulum experiment.We do not know and can not prove if any of the footage from any of the moon missions is real or staged.The only real solid proof that anyone has to stand upon when proclaiming that we went to the moon,is the government and nasa telling them we did and of course,watching those "billion dollar movies" of theirs...

I am sorry, but you have sunk your dingy on this reply. At this point in time, the accidental Apollo 14 SEQ Bay Pendulum video is irrefutable. It either happened on the Earth's moon, or on some other celestial body that has 1/6th the gravity of Earth. It cannot be replicated on Earth or any other planet unless it has a specific gravity of 1.63 m/sec/sec.

Let me list some of the components of this scene.
1. This was an accidental occurrence. It was not an intended experiment, therefore it was not staged or preset.
2. For this pendulum to swing in the manner it does, these things must be in place:
a. There cannot be any atmosphere to interfere with the pendulum (cause any drag)
b. The cycle (length and time interval) requires a gravity of 83.3% less than the Earth's, which equates to 1/6th of Earth's gravity.
3. Even though the accidental Apollo 14 SEQ Bay Pendulum is a compound pendulum, it can be replicated because the parameters are known and fixed. The compound pendulum does not negate the math nor the affect.
4. The video is in real time. It is not slowed down.
5. The mass of the pendulum does not change even though the weight will be one sixth on the moon.
6. The analysis video done by BlisterHiker on YouTube is concise and disproves all possible scenarios of fakery. It should be watched to the end.

Conclusion: This video of the unloading of the SEQ Bay was filmed/recorded while the LM and astronauts were on the Moon. It could not have been recorded on the Earth under any circumstances.

Irrefutable proof that man went to, landed on, and walked on the Moon!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think my work here is done.

In fact, I think we've all done what we could.
You can not teach an irrational person rationality. That would be a contradiction
edit on 5-7-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I agree paradox, when rationality is thrown out with the "box", reasoning is useless. I too, grow weary of blocula's constant disregard of any evidence that proves man did go to the moon. Facts can not be thrown out just because a person does not understand or believe something is possible.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibborium

Your basing claims of validity for every aspect of the entire series of moon missions on a cord swinging back and forth?...Wow...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Your basing claims of validity for every aspect of the entire series of moon missions on a cord swinging back and forth?...Wow...

What a sad person, plenty of other evidence you just dont except it, what kind of education system did you go through

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
bloc ignore my questions then... you cannot answer as it will be an to this thread..............................................................................................

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

NO, the accidental pendulum is but one irrefutable proof of man on the moon. There is tons and tons of data that was recorded and then transcribed to hard copy. There is empirical evidence in video, photo, and film. There are the first hand eye witnesses that actually went to the moon. There are hundreds of thousands of people who worked on, built and tested equipment, tools, vehicles, clothing, space suits/helmets, rockets, computers and progaming, and thousands of other cottage industries that produced product that was built to exact specifications to work on the moon that actually worked. There are people who gave their lives for the program and many more who were willing to give their life if need be that were trained, skilled and qualified to accomplish the task.

So NO, I do not base my claim of validity on a simple accidental pendulum, but even without all the other evidence, the accidental pendulum is still irrefutable. It occurred on a celestial body that has the specific gravity of 1.63 m/sec/sec. My bet is on the Moon, which we visited and where it is documented to have occurred.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
reply to post by paradox

I agree paradox, when rationality is thrown out with the "box", reasoning is useless. I too, grow weary of blocula's constant disregard of any evidence that proves man did go to the moon. Facts can not be thrown out just because a person does not understand or believe something is possible.
I haven't disregarded anything,all i've done is dare to go against the mainstreams obedient flow,turn the evidence around and look at it from a socially unacceptable point of view,that tptb might be lying through their over whitened teeth about almost everything they have ever told us to think and believe...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

still waiting for you to answer my two questions zzzzzzzz.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
???? this thread is still open?? figured itd be closed by now...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
bloc you should be saying that they did go on the moon why

1 You believe moon holds spaceships saucers etc. an astronaut saw one supposedly a couple of saucers.
2 You say look how frightened the astronauts look when interviewed maybe they saw something up there bloc.
3 Just maybe buzz punched that idiot because he did in fact have these experiences and haunted him for a while
got fed up with people saying that he didn't go when he in fact did.
4 one astronaut even testified to what he saw or do you not remember?....

answer the question .. you are a troll bloc you must be im sure of it 100%.

all the astronauts give credence to your other threads. so why do you still say we have not been.

this is the fith time i have asked now.will you answer.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I haven't disregarded anything,all i've done is dare to go against the mainstreams obedient flow,turn the evidence around and look at it from a socially unacceptable point of view,that tptb might be lying through their over whitened teeth about almost everything they have ever told us to think and believe...

In other words, what you have done is taken reality and twisted it into the converse (def. = Reversed, as in position, order, or action; contrary). You have taken documented facts, eye witness accounts, and empirical evidence and stated just the opposite and then claimed that to be true. You have twisted the truth, and cherry picked your evidence to make your view seem plausible.

The evidence is overwhelming. It shows that man went to the Moon. No matter how many times you attempt to prove your point, you fail.

Please demonstrate how the accidental pendulum is false, or admit you are wrong. It cannot be both ways.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Please demonstrate how the accidental pendulum is false, or admit you are wrong. It cannot be both ways.

You are correct however I do believe everyone who has worked to show bloc the reality of this is laboring in vain.
I also do not believe he is being intentionally obtuse but rather is simply ignorant to the science involved in the pendulum video. He does not understand why it proves he is wrong.

The following quotes are not intended to mock him but to simply illustrate his lack of comprehension of the subject.

They are gravitational equations for earth.As far as i know,newton never went to the moon and neither has anyone else,at least not anyone human.At least not any human living in the modern era,but perhaps humans went to the moon,because humans built the moon,when we use to live on mars,someplace in time,somewhere within our ancient and all but forgotten past...

I not talking about its weight on the moon.What i mean is how much does the 23,000lb module weigh when its descending but still 100 miles above the moons surface? how much when its descending but still 50 miles above? and then 25 miles? then 10? then 5? Surely it must still weigh 23,000lbs while its falling/descending and not yet upon the surface,because thats what it weighs...

It seems to me that he simply doesn't know enough to realize how much he doesn't know. Who can work with that? What can you do when one habitually dismisses science and reason as "the lies of TPTB" in favor of his sci-fi view of reality to rationalize delusion in the playground of his mind? Hopefully someone can get through to him.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I personally appreciate your view point and have to agree with your assessment in this matter. But, when given the proof and, not only a chance to disprove that proof, but also coached in how one might do it, and then either not able or unwilling to do it, shows that there is no genuine interest in the truth, only a desire to stand by and continue to push a personal dogma.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Reminds me of this:

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.” ― Winston S. Churchill

SOURCE

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Bloc the games up now son...

I and others have proven you wrong . You had a major problem answering the pendulum

and you know as well that you will not answer my question will you.

As soon as you was hit with the pendulum question and my question, you have logged on then logged off as you have run out of ways to back up your fantasy science fiction remarks regarding all logic and reason which the others have shown you.. p.s Answer my question regarding the astronauts claims of sightings on the way on the moon and the way back..

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
reply to post by paradox

I haven't disregarded anything.

really what about the pendulum question and my question

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

no no bloc read the posts not just the pendulum but all the other evidence that has been present laid out for you...

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join