It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by denver22

reply to post by jra

The flag on the moon in that photo has no shadow,because its being illuminated from directly above by a spotlight thats suspended from the ceiling of a secret sound stage within a large military aircraft hanger...

Nasa and the military built several lunar surface mockups within different hangers of varying sizes,some with painted backdrops that were relatively close by the movie cameras,and others with painted backdrops that were relatively far away from the movie cameras...

BLOC YOU HAVE GOT THAT INFORMATION FROM A WEB PAGE THAT HAS GUESSED AT BEST..

WHOEVER SAID THAT HAS NO PROOF AT ALL . PROOOOOOOF. PLZ.

BOY YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING IT SEEMS WITHOUT PROOF.
WHEN FACED WITH FACTS YOU DISBELIEVE IT WHY?
Actually,what i said above,i thought of on my own about 20 years ago.Nasa was so worried about illuminating the stars and stripes,they slipped up big time...

this just proves you know and knew nothing than and now, why dont you get a torch and play around with it for a little bit? learn how light works how shadows work.

paradox's post explains why the flag isnt in the picture quite well but you are ignoring it because it shoots your theory about NASA making a mistake big time. think about where aldrins legs join, than draw a line from that to where the flags shadow is, NOT the flag pole, the flag pole is very hard to see from this angle, here it is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

think about where the shadow of the plss on aldrin will be is there was a light source directly above the flag, i want you to also think where the flags shadow will be if that lightsource was there too, NOT the flag POLE the actual flag. your theory on shadows is wrong just wrong.. i dont know how to explain it to you any more simply for your mind.. its no wonder you think we couldnt get to the moon when you dont understand something so simple.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Its so simple really,just hold a lightweight aluminum hammer out in one hand and then hold a feather, with its real shaft replaced with a fairly thin metal shaft,out in the other hand and then drop them simultaneously and they will both fall at the same rate of speed and they will both hit the ground at the same moment,every time,no matter where you are on the surface of earth and no matter where you are on the surface of the moon and so that enacted hoax is so very easily exposed and that intentionally perpetrated lie is so very easily explained away,its actually laughable...
edit on 27-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Its so simple really,just hold a lightweight aluminum hammer out in one hand and then hold a feather, with its real shaft replaced with a fairly thin metal shaft,out in the other hand and then drop them simultaneously and they will both fall at the same rate and they will both hit the ground at the same time,every time,no matter where you are on the surface of earth and no matter where you are on the surface of the moon and so that particular enacted hoax and lie,is so very easily exposed and so very easily explained away,its actually laughable...

WRONG!!!!

"Buzz".....try again!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Its so simple really,just hold a lightweight aluminum hammer out in one hand and then hold a feather, with its real shaft replaced with a fairly thin metal shaft,out in the other hand and then drop them simultaneously and they will both fall at the same rate of speed and they will both hit the ground at the same moment,every time,no matter where you are on the surface of earth and no matter where you are on the surface of the moon and so that enacted hoax is so very easily exposed and that intentionally perpetrated lie is so very easily explained away,its actually laughable...

Really? LMAO have you ever dropped a feather from the air?

I'm afraid it doesn't fall straight down...

Talk about delusional! Please create a video simulating this event with your own props and prove your point. Otherwise your senseless ramblings are useless. You already got embarrassed in your own thread.

What's laughable is how you ignore every post that proves you are wrong.

Troll.

ETA:

Yeah totally fake right!

Debunk it!
Oh who am I kidding, this post will either be ignored or you wont watch the videos at all!
edit on 4-28-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

jra

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Its so simple really,just hold a lightweight aluminum hammer out in one hand and then hold a feather, with its real shaft replaced with a fairly thin metal shaft,out in the other hand and then drop them simultaneously and they will both fall at the same rate of speed and they will both hit the ground at the same moment,every time,no matter where you are on the surface of earth and no matter where you are on the surface of the moon and so that enacted hoax is so very easily exposed and that intentionally perpetrated lie is so very easily explained away,its actually laughable.

You must make a video demonstrating and proving your theory. Otherwise, all you have is a baseless claim. You say it's so simple, so do it. You have no excuse not to.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Its so simple really,just hold a lightweight aluminum hammer out in one hand and then hold a feather, with its real shaft replaced with a fairly thin metal shaft

Why do you repeat the same mistakes? Why a lightweight hammer? It's not about the weight of the hammer vs the weight of the feather. At this point I don't even care about what could be done to the feather, I just want you to explain why you continue to lighten the hammer!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Fom your SOURCE(?) that uses the mockumentary "Dark Side Of The Moon" as evidence,

I didn't bother to read the whole page but the opening "According to DARK SIDE OF THE MOON, the most important film of its kind since Oliver Stone's JFK - or since Rob Reiner's This is Spinal Tap" Leads me to believe that this person may be trolling the HB's with his mention of "This is Spinal Tap" one of the best mockumentaries ever made . . . although given the average intelligence of an HB he may actually believe "This is Spinal Tap" is also a real documentary, you can never really tell with these people.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by paradox

I have seen strong evidence of faked pictures. Since you are POSITIVE they're real, feel free to prove that to us now.
Heres a fairly recent example of nasa doctoring,altering and faking their images...Nasa Faked A shuttle Image > blogs.discovermagazine.com...
edit on 25-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Very first link at the top of the page blogs.discovermagazine.com... Your own source debunks itself, pretty classic HB inability to even do the slightest bit of research, quite telling. Bloc you keep posting links that actually prove you wrong, you really need to pay more attention.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lke123
And why with all the amazing computers we have right now they can't go to the moon?

The main reason is because you don't take a computer to the moon, you take a rocket.
Also nobody has ever said or claimed that they can't go to the moon, they just don't. It would be like saying I took a vacation to Europe last summer but I'm not going again this summer because I can't afford it, therefore I've never been to Europe.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by captainpudding

LOL!! I'm, with you, but first to "quote":

......you don't take a computer to the moon, you take a rocket.....

Yes, indeed....the "computer" doesn't have to go "with" the SpaceCraft....at least, not on "all missions"....because there is this thing that "MOST' people might know about, called "radio".....RADIO can transmit all sorts of things!!!

But, for those who are "still" (for some reason) 'focused' on the so-called "Moon Hoax"??? I hope they are still in their "TEENS".....because, they will live to see the reality, one day.....and feel foolish....one day.....

(edit) On "Star Trek" (for example) they had an "on-board" computer.....for REAL (not Sci-Fi) stuff, now?? There is some REAL stuff to understand.....look, I LOVE SCI-FI as much as the next GUY (or GAL).....but, I also know the difference....I stay in reality......

edit on Sat 28 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

22...You are not posting to me on this are you? I hope not.
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Its so simple really,just hold a lightweight aluminum hammer out in one hand and then hold a feather, ,out in the other hand and then drop them simultaneously and they will both fall at the same rate of speed and they will both hit the ground at the same moment,every time,no matter where you are on the surface of earth and no matter where you are on the surface of the moon and so that enacted hoax is so very easily exposed and that intentionally perpetrated lie is so very easily explained away,its actually laughable...

I use to collect bird feathers when i was a kid and so yeah,i've dropped plenty of real feathers...

A real birds feather,with its real shaft replaced with a fairly thin metal shaft,will most certainly fall fairly fast and virtually straight down everytime its dropped...

Have you held and examined that supposedly real,supposedly made out of metal hammer that the astronauts dropped? I know i havent...

I also know that we do not know what that hammer was really made out of.For all we know,or should i say,for all we dont know,that hammer could have been made out of lightweight,hollowed out plastic, spray painted silver to make it look like metal and that type of hammer dropped simultaneously with a thin metal rod shaft birds feather, will both hit the ground at the same time,every time and even a real metal hammer,dropped simultaneously with a thin metal rod shaft birds feather,would still fall at the same rate,every time...

Our force fed perceptions of reality are not always what they appear to be...

Even if nasa showed me a real metal hammer and told me that it was the one the astronauts dropped with the birds feather on the moon,i would be highly suspicious,because i would never be able to actually know if that hammer was the real one or not...
edit on 29-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Even if the feather was made out of steel...the aerodynamics of a steel feather would allow it to catch air on earth and slowr than a Hammer.

Without atmosphere they fall and hit the ground at the same time. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Its so simple really,just hold a lightweight aluminum hammer out in one hand and then hold a feather, ,out in the other hand and then drop them simultaneously and they will both fall at the same rate of speed and they will both hit the ground at the same moment,every time,no matter where you are on the surface of earth and no matter where you are on the surface of the moon and so that enacted hoax is so very easily exposed and that intentionally perpetrated lie is so very easily explained away,its actually laughable...

I use to collect bird feathers when i was a kid and so yeah,i've dropped plenty of real feathers...

A real birds feather,with its real shaft replaced with a fairly thin metal shaft,will most certainly fall fairly fast and virtually straight down everytime its dropped...

Have you held and examined that supposedly real,supposedly made out of metal hammer that the astronauts dropped? I know i havent...

I also know that we do not know what that hammer was really made out of.For all we know,or should i say,for all we dont know,that hammer could have been made out of lightweight,hollowed out plastic, spray painted silver to make it look like metal and that type of hammer dropped simultaneously with a thin metal rod shaft birds feather, will both hit the ground at the same time,every time and even a real metal hammer,dropped simultaneously with a thin metal rod shaft birds feather,would still fall at the same rate,every time...

Our force fed perceptions of reality are not always what they appear to be...

Even if nasa showed me a real metal hammer and told me that it was the one the astronauts dropped with the birds feather on the moon,i would be highly suspicious,because i would never be able to actually know if that hammer was the real one or not...

blocula, get two hammers, similar size, one very heavy, one very light. drop it from a decent height and tell us which one falls to the ground faster.

or get a golf ball, and a ping pong/table tennis ball and do the same experiment, tell us which one reaches the ground first.

dont ponder about it, just do it you need to open your eyes for once in your life.
edit on 29-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This has gone on for 85 pages? Geeze!

Sounds like Blocula is giving you guys a run for your money...

edit on 29-4-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding

Originally posted by lke123
And why with all the amazing computers we have right now they can't go to the moon?

The main reason is because you don't take a computer to the moon, you take a rocket.
Also nobody has ever said or claimed that they can't go to the moon, they just don't. It would be like saying I took a vacation to Europe last summer but I'm not going again this summer because I can't afford it, therefore I've never been to Europe.
Your not able to legally steal trillions of dollars from the american tax paying wage slave,threatening them with prison if they dont comply,like tptb are able to do at their own sinister leisure...

There are things called computer guidance systems,which today would be integral parts of modern day lunar modules and would more or less control their landing and taking off from the moons surface and today they would be extremely advanced computer guidance systems and advanced computers would also be used in designing and launching new rockets as well as training astronauts...

Theres always readily available multiple billions of dollars whenever its time to go to war,meaning when tptb say theres more people out there who need to be killed,to become cannon fodder,the living and dying human testing grounds for new and improved murder machines,the weapons of war.So theres is more than enough money for new moon missions...

The real main reason why they have not returned to the moon,is because back in the 1960's,no one was looking for signs of a hoax and a lie.Everyone was thoroughly hypnotized and deceived by the moving images on their television screens.But now,most everyone would be looking very closely,so closely in fact,thats the main reason they have not claimed to return to the moon,not even once in forty years...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc what are you talking about ?

have you met the powers that be no..

do you know anything about RADIO

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

. . .

Theres always readily available multiple billions of dollars whenever its time to go to war, . .

That's the whole point, it's much easier to convince the tax payers when there's an enemy to defeat. If you ignore the science, the exploration and the wonder; at its core the entire moon mission was the beat the Soviets. It was a war, just a different kind. In the 2000's it was "We need to go to war to stop the terrorists" So the American people were like "Take my money and kill some terrorists, I hate terrorists!!!" Well, in the 60's it was "We need to go to the moon to beat those damn Commies!!!" Followed by the American people "Take my money and beat those damn commies to the moon! I hate those damn commies!"

Just an FYI the Apollo missions had thousands of the most powerful computers that ever existed, the human brain.
Do you even know how computers work? They function using mathematical models that were created before we even had electricity, let alone computers. Do we honestly live in a society so dumbed down by technology that people can't even fathom how previous generations did anything but throw their feces at eachother until the computer came along?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
This has gone on for 85 pages? Geeze!

Sounds like Blocula is giving you guys a run for your money...

edit on 29-4-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

It's The Internet not The Octagon. He's been virtually knocked out, choked out and had both arms snapped refusing to tap out when in the logical equivalent of an arm bar. He's even knocked himself out a few times running his own head into the cage. But due to the superpowers afforded him in his virtual reality simulation illusion he's able to pick himself up and post again!

Ya got any tips on how to submit a "raging pathological fantasist" via The Web?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

LOL!!! Brilliant!!:

Ya got any tips on how to submit a "raging pathological fantasist" via The Web?

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join