It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Noahs Ark

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

If the moonship life ark,commanded by space captain noah (not captain kirk) left its martian orbit, entered into outer space and flew just 50 feet,for all intents and purposes,it still would have flown (a short distance) through the solar systyem and so flying around 100,000,000 miles to reach earth,is certainly and absolutely,still flying through the solar system...

edit on 30-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So are you saying that the annunakis "nibiru" is actually the moon? their "planet x" that so many people discuss and are awaiting the arrival of,has been right here next to us all along? and who exactly are the annunaki anyways? reptilian aliens? nordic aliens? insectoid aliens? grey aliens? or someone or something else?

Within the following link,theres the image of a 5,000 year old sumerian hieroglyph.A cylinder seal impression showing five people,but,the being in the middle is not human and it looks very much like a humanoid insect entity,a mantis alien insectoid and its body is clearly not human either and it is insect shaped.Its feet are not human like the others are.Its arms,legs and neck are also quite different from the others and its long abdomen is shaped just like the abdomen of a grasshopper or praying mantis.The person standing to its left is holding its left hand (pincers?) and the person standing to its right is holding its right hand,as well as holding and pressing some sort of device (an electric shock wand?) against the back of its neck > atriumesoteric.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by choos

If the moonship life ark,commanded by space captain noah (not captain kirk) left its martian orbit, entered into outer space and flew just 50 feet,for all intents and purposes,it still would have flown (a short distance) through the solar systyem and so flying around 100,000,000 miles to reach earth,is certainly and absolutely,still flying through the solar system...

ok you are stubbornly stuck on mars than, at the very least remove that interstellar war. why put their most precious creation in harms way?

but really class-2 and they only stumbled upon earth? they didnt even know there were dinosaurs on it neither? we a class-0 have atleast taken pictures of distant planets found mars and have rovers on it already.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So are you saying that the annunakis "nibiru" is actually the moon? their "planet x" that so many people discuss and are awaiting the arrival of,has been right here next to us all along? and who exactly are the annunaki anyways? reptilian aliens? nordic aliens? insectoid aliens? grey aliens? or someone or something else?
showing five people,but,the being in the middle is not human and it looks very much like a humanoid insect entity,a mantis alien insectoid and its body is clearly not human either and it is insect shaped.Its feet are not human like the others are.Its arms,legs and neck are also quite different from the others and its long abdomen is shaped just like the abdomen of a grasshopper or praying mantis.The person standing to its left is holding its left hand (pincers?) and the person standing to its right is holding its right hand,as well as holding and pressing some sort of device (an electric shock wand?) against the back of its neck >

what!! none of them look like what you are saying... wtf.... A?

JUST SEEN YOUR LINK.......

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

There are 5 beings within the ancient sumerian image in the following link,4 of them are human and the 1 in the middle is not human,its an insectoid alien being controlled with an electric shock wand,a cattle prod,a stun gun...atriumesoteric.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Oh blocula, you've done it again.

You've introduced an idea that I have never explored before and you've provided me with the opportunity to participate in the mental exercise that is trying to understand how it could have possibly occurred.

Although most people, when they first read the OP, automatically call BS and resort to insults. I've actually spent a few minutes sitting back and contemplating the idea you've proposed.

Sure, I don't agree with it. And I don't think it's based in fact. But I still love that your mind was capable of coming up with such a 'far out' scenario. My mind certainly wouldn't come up with something so creative.

You're the kind of person I'd love to sit down with to have a discussion on life and reality, because you'd definitely think of things that I've never even considered!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

Thanx for your kind and supportive words.I dont think outside the box,i have thrown the box away...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Within the following link,theres the image of a 5,000 year old sumerian hieroglyph.A cylinder seal impression showing five people,but,the being in the middle is not human and it looks very much like a humanoid insect entity,a mantis alien insectoid and its body is clearly not human either and it is insect shaped.Its feet are not human like the others are.Its arms,legs and neck are also quite different from the others and its long abdomen is shaped just like the abdomen of a grasshopper or praying mantis.The person standing to its left is holding its left hand (pincers?) and the person standing to its right is holding its right hand,as well as holding and pressing some sort of device (an electric shock wand?) against the back of its neck > atriumesoteric.wordpress.com...

Their base. The dark side of the moon is one of their big time bases. HUGE.

Its also got ancient structures, ET structures, underneath especially, and human presence, ie. NAZI's and US NAVY. But considering the extremely strong presence of Shadow Side, who would feel safe there????

The moon is one scarey place. I recall walking through a tube. I also found a video that uses burn and dodge to reveal all those transport systems and tubes, and that NASA doctors their photos enormously, fakes the edge of the moon, when its just a big crater with a lot in it. But the guy also takes the shapes that pop out, that I could see, just like a few of my nighttime photos out back that had faces, orbs, etc, and he uses a variety of tools to build up the shapes, and they are the shapes often depicted in ufology history, the reptilian cat like shape, the reptilians, the greys, a kind of jeepers creeper face, huge, with many faces/skulls of others building up their forms, like they subsist on the light of others, like dracos, like giant dark side Beehives.

The moon, the dark side of it is permanent shadow side.

What could Shadow, and demon type beings, want with our dna and ARK? Nothing good thats for sure.

Beehive mentalities, sell outs of the human race by the PTB, codes in everything, so they think they've handed you over to a beehive construct run by something, according to their codes.

The moon is something the Annanuki brought in.

David Icke is very right about the moon.

ARK = acts of random kindness, and all the races that worked on the earth living library and conributed fauna, animals, and dna from various systems and even intergalactic, already have the dna, not to mention everything is recorded.

I wouldnt even go there in astral form. Its the creepiest place going.

By the way, its not just the moon that is a satellite, construct, craft, base.

THE MOON IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

This is a work of brilliance, but especially if you start to use the burn/dodge tools on other photos. I've taken that photo and used dodge and burn tools to reveal alot the same, but havn"t used the other paint tools to pop the forms that are there, when you start to reveal the faces, in fact, feel the need to play dolphin and whale music afterwards and cleanse the area. But this is NOT Noah's ARK, more like a hellish place.

You can start to use dodge and burn to pop detailed eyes and faces, in your night time photos of your back yard, I've always had weird shapes in them, even one obe wan type looking ghost or ET and lots of orbs. They don't show up as well when you resize photos smaller but very much in their original upload form.

But I did a quick recovering, and this is all around us.

This fuzzy photo shows a mantis type being, and thats the tree out back.

It certainly has eyes, but I saw that even without dodge, but when you use it on the whole larger photo, there are many faces there, like without the light we're merging in with this other channel that the dark side operates out of. Raising frequency much higher is very important.

Old man with white hair and beard.

I can see him without dodge just fine. With dodge and burn, on the whole large photo, he is one of many faces/beings.

Shadow, dark side, the moon has this merging of realms all the time.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

There are 5 beings within the ancient sumerian image in the following link,4 of them are human and the 1 in the middle is not human,its an insectoid alien being controlled with an electric shock wand,a cattle prod,a stun gun...atriumesoteric.wordpress.com...

you ever seen an insectoid then no so how can you say what it looks like...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

no no it is a human and his garment is blowing in the wind... my your mind boggles pmsl

look man............

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

no no it is a human and his garment is blowing in the wind... my your mind boggles pmsl

look man............
How come no one elses garment is blowing in the wind? and check out the center entities inhuman looking hands and feet,which are unlike the other four beings and its torso is like a mantis or grasshoppers abdomen...
edit on 3-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

look man............
How come no one elses garment is blowing in the wind? and check out the center entities inhuman looking hands and feet,which are unlike the other four beings and its torso is like a mantis or grasshoppers abdomen...
edit on 3-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
no it looks human bloc .. they are all the same....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Bro, whatever you have been smoking..... I actually don't want any.
You dont have to worry about wanting any,because theres nothing for you to have any of and right off the bat,as soon as someone starts using their imagination,along with an open mind that thinks way outside the box,they get accused of being a drug addcit...Unbelievable...but very true...

Your story is probably not true, but I liked the story. You've got a good imagination, and that's what you need to think outside the box.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

Thanx for your kind and supportive words.I dont think outside the box,i have thrown the box away...

You should have kept it, it probably had the instructions on it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Imagine the terrifying shock experienced by prehistoric humans looking up into a star filled moonless nighttime sky and suddenly seeing and hearing the super massive moonship flying into view and then watching awestruck as it was positioned into its present orbit.Wow.If thats the time period during which it was flown here.I wonder if theres any ancient astronomical evidence from a time when no moon was seen in earths sky? If there is any,i should probably be saying,if there were any, because that kind of blind faith shattering evidence annihilates our currently enforced belief structures and would have been hushed up and suppressed long ago...
edit on 6-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Imagine the terrifying shock experienced by prehistoric humans looking up into a star filled moonless nighttime sky and suddenly seeing and hearing the super massive moonship flying into view and then watching awestruck as it was positioned into its present orbit.Wow.If thats the time period during which it was flown here.I wonder if theres any ancient astronomical evidence from a time when no moon was seen in earths sky? If there is any,i should probably be saying,if there were any, because that kind of blind faith shattering evidence annihilates our currently enforced belief structures and would have been hushed up and suppressed long ago...
edit on 6-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

(Yawn) Any evidence for any of this, or have you just unleashed your imagination again?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc kindly respond to phages post

(ps bet you dont!)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Actually,i disagree with everything he/she claims in their post on page-7.

Eleven Things That NASA Discovered About The Moon That You Never Knew > home1.gte.net...

edit on 11-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Why do you disagree with him please enlighten us

Eleven Things That NASA Discovered About The Moon That You Never Knew

From The Anti-Gravity Handbook say no more!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Its really just a massive example of he said,she said and that about sums it up,because one group of closed minded,unwilling to believe people,will deny and ridicule,refusing to even accept the possibility that the moon might actually be a giant prehistoric spaceship and another group of open minded, willing to believe people, will admit the moons unexplainable and mysterious reality and contemplate the history shattering and religion crushing implications that this fantastic theory imposes...
edit on 11-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join