It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by denver22

Almost 100 pages of supposed evidence,thats been spoon fed and force fed to the sheeple of the world for far too long,that i have for almost 100 pages,continuously exposed as being most likely possible and highly suspicious lies,hoaxes,fakes and deceptions...

We saw the rockets go up and we saw the capsules floating in the ocean and everything else that we were shown in-between were power tripping pcych-ops,rotoscopic effects and green/blue screen pipe-dreams upon our televisions

edit on 17-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Translation: "I still have nothing, but of course I'm right because I have to be."

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

i have for almost 100 pages,continuously exposed as being most likely possible and highly suspicious lies,hoaxes,fakes and deceptions...

Bloc this whole thread was exposed as a massive lie when you gave it your headline.
Not only do you not read links vids posts properly you were debunked the moment you put up the headline to this thread "our entire space program is a hoax and a massive deception" notice the words SPACE
Can you not see that everytime you use your phone, go on line ,use your sat navs does GPS ring a bell bloc?

doc bloc did you hit your head on the flux capacitor watching sci fi films as you clearly need to think about what you post regarding your title thread.

my two pounds worth

Look you sound like a nice guy but a word of advice think before you post your title for your thread, otherwise it will leave you open for ridicule, and also when you post explain to people it is just a theory when going with no facts please do not claim them truth if there is none to be found .

Also stop thinking everything is a hoax and a massive deception as you will end up in a nut house drinking out of a straw and frequent visits to the electric shock room . It is not all a hoax, can i ask if you take any meds i am being serious no sarcasm .

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

i have for almost 100 pages,continuously exposed as being most likely possible and highly suspicious lies,hoaxes,fakes and deceptions...

bloc this whole thread was exposed as a massive lie
Really? it was? when? on what page was i proved wrong 3? 48? 87? and by the way,prove we went to the moon,can you? can anyone?...i doubt it...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

bloc this whole thread was exposed as a massive lie
Really? it was? when? on what page was i proved wrong 3? 48? 87? and by the way,prove we went to the moon,can you? can anyone?...i doubt it...

(page 1 ) OUR ENTIRE SPACE PROGRAM IS A HOAX AND A MASSIVE DECEPTION

YOUR TITLE OF YOUR THREAD BUDDY ....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Theres no reason to twist my words and warp them into meaning something that i never said or meant.It was mentioned that my entire thread was proved wrong and is a massive lie,when in reality,it was not proved wrong,because no one can prove anyone has gone up into outer space and on the moon as well and that isnt a lie either,its a very possible truth too hard for most people to admit and face...

edit on 18-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Really? it was? when? on what page was i proved wrong 3? 48? 87?

Every page.

and by the way,prove we went to the moon,can you? can anyone?...i doubt it...

Reread every page of the thread. It has been proven many many MANY times.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

All i have to research is what they tell me and what they want me to believe and they like to lie all the time

Prove it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Look you sound like a nice guy but a word of advice think before you post your title for your thread, otherwise it will leave you open for ridicule, and also when you post explain to people it is just a theory when going with no facts please do not claim them truth if there is none to be found .

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)
Heres part of what i said in my opening post..."This should'nt be ignored and dismissed,because like it or not,it isnt out of the question and its a very real possibility that i think and believe is true"

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Just because you think it to be true does not make it as such. You haven't given any tangible nor empirical evidence to back up your claims, only conjecture. That is not proof.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

They were your words bloc not mine, look closely you posted it not i, i merely just quoted you look if you wanna believe we never went into space if you wanna believe that your mobile and gps signal does not come from a satelite it is up to you . your thread does not state about moon being a specific hoax here but our entire space program.
but your thread states if it is all a hoax and that we never left planet earth as you also believe it is all psy ops and blue screen then yes i do not need to twist your words you have on numerous occasions stated that you do not know what reality is .
I know but you are not sure it seems as you say everything is an illusion to you.

am i wrong or not mr bloc?

Please do not get angry ... ooh yeah what was that about all anger being self directed help me out here bloc lol

P.S this is ATS if you wanna talk about illusions then you can but make sure you can prove it first before you post as you will make yourself out to be a wakydoodledandylion job. peace

pardon my spelling mr bloc . i am on my break and i need to rush this

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Theres no reason to twist my words and warp them into meaning something that i never said or meant.

Have you forgot your own name of your thread bloc?
because that is what i meant read your posts please
Did you or did you not say our entire space program is a hoax and a massive deception?
bloc you are losing it as i never twisted your opening title as you posted that title name.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

,that i have for almost 100 pages,continuously exposed as being most likely possible and highly suspicious lies,hoaxes,fakes and deceptions...

You probably do believe that. How do you arrive at the conclusion that it's "most likely possible"? Even IF that were true that's not proof according to you as you have not proven your case beyond the shadow of any doubt. Funny how your arguments do more damage to your own position. All you have proven is that you reject the evidence and don't have any for your side, feebly arguing that it's too cold out there or it's so far away or the infamous "they lie". Well, prove what they lied about. Again bloc, you have lied in this thread and others about all anger..... and that being from "the encyclopedia of human psychology", have you not? Link the source.

You treat your threads more as a blog where you state your views, ignore the evidence against you and refuse to honestly answer the questions that show you are wrong. This POST sums it up well

Debating Nibiru, secret societies or any of the other threads created by 1AnunnakiBastard is like playing chess with a pigeon, you could be the greatest player in the world. The pigeon will still knock all the pieces over, Sh!t on the board and strut around triumphantly.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

You probably do believe that. How do you arrive at the conclusion that it's "most likely possible"? Even IF that were true that's not proof according to you as you have not proven your case beyond the shadow of any doubt. Funny how your arguments do more damage to your own position. All you have proven is that you reject the evidence and don't have any for your side, feebly arguing that it's too cold out there or it's so far away or the infamous "they lie". Well, prove what they lied about. Again bloc, you have lied in this thread and others about all anger..... and that being from "the encyclopedia of human psychology", have you not? Link the source.

You treat your threads more as a blog where you state your views, ignore the evidence against you and refuse to honestly answer the questions that show you are wrong. This POST sums it up well

Debating Nibiru, secret societies or any of the other threads created by 1AnunnakiBastard is like playing chess with a pigeon, you could be the greatest player in the world. The pigeon will still knock all the pieces over, Sh!t on the board and strut around triumphantly.

Well said!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It is so obvious that the NASA worshipers are unable to even consider POSSIBILITIES.
Most likely reasons--- Their Supervisor has control, they promised themselves or they are BOTS
Robots answering pre programmed answers.
To include demeaning, evasive and useless rhetoric designed to provoke and not discuss the material in the OP. It is totally possible the entire space program is a HOAX.
No one can prove a possibility correct or incorrect.
To ask for PROOF of Possibilities is mere childishness.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

It is so obvious that the NASA worshipers are unable to even consider POSSIBILITIES.

What about the ESA?

Or Russia's space program?

Or any other country in the world that has sent men to the ISS or even just launched a satellite?

Your post points you out as one who can't see past his own distrust of all things American government and military to realize others have gone to space too.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

What about the ESA?

Or Russia's space program?

Or any other country in the world that has sent men to the ISS or even just launched a satellite?

Your post points you out as one who can't see past his own distrust of all things American government and military to realize others have gone to space too.

hear hear! Yes exactly it was not just the USA but others who have risked all for the space program and space flights, to broaden mans concept of space itself..

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The next time you complete a task I would like for you to contemplate the possibility that you did not do anything. Does that seem sensible to you?

Most likely reasons--- Their Supervisor has control, they promised themselves or they are BOTS Robots answering pre programmed answers.

Most likely reasons? Based on what? Talk about reckless unsubstantiated allegation, there's a prime example. I want the name and contact number for my supervisor as apparently you're telling me I have some uncollected compensation to receive.

To include demeaning, evasive and useless rhetoric designed to provoke and not discuss the material in the OP.

Don't be a coward. If you're going to talk about me then reply directly to me. It's no surprise to me that you don't see the direct relevance of my post. As for the material in the OP, it has been "discussed" ad nauseam. No one on your side has disproven the evidence against the OP.

It is totally possible the entire space program is a HOAX. No one can prove a possibility correct or incorrect. To ask for PROOF of Possibilities is mere childishness.

That's one hell of a leap in logic! To consider it a possibility you must successfully refute the evidence in the affirmative. To hold to that possibility in the face of the evidence is childish fantasy. The OP's entire premise is invalid.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Theres so much evidence that points to the fact that we never even went to the moon,i wont bother getting into all of those well known details...

Speaking of evidence what have you got mr bloc, what well known details have you got?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Just the facts buddy..

Again just the facts that we did not go, that is why grown up people like myself do not ask for possabilities
to debunk facts..

I go with them facts first

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
Most likely reasons--- Their Supervisor has control, they promised themselves or they are BOTS
Robots answering pre programmed answers.
To include demeaning, evasive and useless rhetoric designed to provoke and not discuss the material in the OP. It is totally possible the entire space program is a HOAX.
No one can prove a possibility correct or incorrect.

We're asking for proof. Novel concept I know, but it's important to some of us. As for supervisors... what? Where? Who?

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join