It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Exactly, illustronic [Q ]i salute u....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

5)According to NASA's biometric data, radiation exposure rates of astronauts in the orbital Apollo 7 mission were nearly identical to the radiation exposure rates of the lunar missions. Even if you believe they managed to somehow magically avoid the 4 million particles of high energy protons per square centimeter of the part of the Van Allen radiation belt they would go through leaving Earth at an angle of 22 degrees to the equator, the cosmic radiation and radioactive isotopes on the moons surface along with many other types of radiation they would be exposed to that the orbital missions that stayed within the protective magnetic field of the Earth would not be exposed to, it is completely unrealistic that the biometric data shows similar rates of exposure to orbital missions. this is simply impossible given the almost total lack of radiation shielding the spacecraft had. I calculated using the scientific method that the secondary electromagnetic radiation they absorbed alone before even leaving the the lower proton belt of the VAB would have exceeded 100 rad. I left out the secondary particle radiation and penetrative proton radiation in my calculations because it was unnecessary to do so because NASA's total radiation exposure for the lunar mission is listed as less than one rad. The conclusion is that no Apollo astronaut left the protective influence of the Earths magnetosphere. Add to that the fact that there was a solar maximum underway and any such mission.

Lets see your studies on this. The whole radiation thing is the crutch of conspiracists that frankly, have never studied the exposure, and recuperative means our bodies deal with it. Safe level in relatively short periods of time have no irreversible effects.

Radiation Protection and Instumentation.
Clinical Aspects of Crew Health.
[history.nasa.gov...]Biomedical Results of Apollo.[/url]

You can also contact the authors at any of the links above, they were not NASA employees.

Another study. Link.

I just spent 15 minutes pointing out holes in your argument, no wonder Phil didn't want to waste his time. I spent another 15 minutes trying to find my link to the Biomedical Studies of Apollo PDF, but I must not have kept it and only downloaded the PDF, I can email it to you. Yes, I have read it, all.

If you want to expand on any single point, (not all at once), I'd be happy to engage.

edit on 1-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

2) LEM on surface: The astronauts landed on the day lit side of the moon where temperatures of surface materials exceed 200f. The spacecraft would not only be exposed to all of the same heating problems the spacecraft above in transit would, but the radiative heat of the moon itself. Within @15 minutes the temperatures in the LEM would exceed 200degree f, which can be proved using the scientific method.

First, there is no radiant heat in a vacuum, there is no carrier. The only way an object surface can be heated on the moon is by direct contact to a hot surface or in direct solar exposure. They landed on the moon in the lunar morning. The surface temperature you speak of is surface temperature exposed to solar radiation at high noon, its not that hot in the morning. Again, what is the problem with the metal being 200ºF? You could put your exposed skin (not advisable) to within on inch and not feel that heat because there is no air, (a carrier means to transfer the heat).

Radiant heat is electromagnetic radiation (also known as infra red) and moves most effectively through a vacuum. You are totally ignorant about basic science.

fp.auburn.edu...

"Radiation refers to the emission of energy in rays or waves. Heat moves through space as energy waves. It is the type of heat one feels when sitting in front of a fireplace or around a campfire. It travels in straight lines at the speed of light. This is the reason that when facing the fire, only the front is warmed. The backside is not warmed until the person turns around. The earth is heated by the sun through radiation. Sunburns are a “fact of life” when people are exposed to the sun very long. Most of the preheating of fuels ahead of a fire is by radiation of heat from the fire. As the fire front gets closer, the amount of radiant heat received is increased"

Please do not make yourself look stupid by attempting to debunk my posts. I am not being a smart a**, just telling you pint blank if I state it a a scientific fact, that's what it is. I know science.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Listen if you want to be an asshole about things then I'm done with you. I'm trying to temper of my insults to people not asking for it. There is no air in space, you will only be heated in direct solar exposure. How hard is 250ºF to deal with for all metal known to man?

Grow up.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You are totally incapable of debating scientific issues because you don't know anything about science.

The fact the lunar missions left the protective influence of the magnetosphere by passing through it would have resulted in greatly increased rates of exposure, yet this is not reflected in NASA's biometric data. The ship could have been shielded with three feet of lead and the exposure rates would have STILL been much greater!. Every astrophysicist KNOWS this, they also know debunking Apollo is a career suicide so they leave it be.

And BTW, the reason Phil Plait and Jay Windley refused to debate me one on one is because they knew for absolute certain i would rip then to shreds on the first few pages and prove their incompetent lies.

The challenge to a public debate stands. Let's see who is competent and honest and who is lying. if they were sure they could defeat me they would take the challenge.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Listen if you want to be an asshole about things then I'm done with you. I'm trying to temper of my insults to people not asking for it. There is no air in space, you will only be heated in direct solar exposure. How hard is 250ºF to deal with for all metal known to man?

Grow up.

The problem is if you are inside a metal container such as a spacecraft and the temperature of the spacecraft is 250 degrees, the internal temperature is either equal or greater to the external temperature. PEOPLE cant survive those temps.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I would think that a person with the intellect you claim would see contrast rather than comparison. As for integrity,
your thread on the end of the world is enough evidence of your lack of it. What do you have in response to the points raised by Illustronic?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Space has no temperature, only surfaces in space do. That is in direct correlation to radiation from stars or in a desolate place the Cosmic Microwave Background, which is 3K. You can't get below 3K naturally anywhere. Distance from the sun directs how hot things can get in space in direct exposure, not no electricity crap.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

No its not!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
In all my life I've observed the smartest people speak of how little they know, and the stupidest people brag on how smart they are. just saying

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Apollo 13 astronauts would disagree. You should brush up on what they had to endure, I'll help.

Apollo 13, Condition Criticle. (Nat Geo).

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Would you care to try your matter travels at light speed theory here? Still confused about what exactly you think you see in the LASCO C3 movie.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Apollo 13 astronauts would disagree. You should brush up on what they had to endure, I'll help.

You keep forgetting, I don't believe any man has ever left LEO and survived and the idea that the astronauts of Apollo 13 endured extreme cold was based on NASA's belief that people at the time has a perception that temperatures in space were very cold by the general population. there is no temperature where there is no matter, and there is no temperature in space , or heat,except where there is plasma.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Would you care to try your matter travels at light speed theory here? Still confused about what exactly you think you see in the LASCO C3 movie.

Certainly.
What the SOHO movie proves is the matter from a CME reached the spacecrafts sensors before light from it did. The 'speckles' of light you see in the image are caused by energetic particles striking the photovoltaic sensor of the spacecrafts imaging system.

because of a creatively slow refresh rate of that source. I suggest reviewing the NAVY LASCO archives (which are refreshed ever second) frame by frame in the time frame in question. It is easy to see that matter in the form of energetic particle radiation reached the spacecrafts sensors at least 2 minutes before light from it did.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

And your plasma is very sparse, not a good conductor, so now you are backing off the heat theory you've been preaching? I believe I'm done here. All you want to hear is what supports your belief base, and it is not based on the Scientific Process.

I wonder, how the astronauts are ever able to sit down in all that heat.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You keep forgetting, I don't believe any man has ever left LEO and survived and the idea that the astronauts of Apollo 13 endured extreme cold was based on NASA's belief that people at the time has a perception that temperatures in space were very cold by the general population. there is no temperature where there is no matter, and there is no temperature in space , or heat,except where there is plasma.

The actual temperature based on analysis of data from geosynchronous satellites continuously exposed continuously to the the solar radiation enviroment would be between 130 and 170 degrees F .It is also important to understand that these satellites are especially designed to shield them from solar radiation to prevent heating using reflective materials and materials with high rates of radiative forcing, and they they still heat up. . Electronics can easily survive in these temperatures but men cannot.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And your plasma is very sparse, not a good conductor, so now you are backing off the heat theory you've been preaching? I believe I'm done here. All you want to hear is what supports your belief base, and it is not based on the Scientific Process.

I wonder, how the astronauts are ever able to sit down in all that heat.

They weren't. And no, I'm not backing off from my insistence that radiant heat from the sun and many other forms of heat producing radiation travel efficiently though the vacuum of space because it is an incontrovertible scientific fact that they do,(I have cited references explaining radiant heat and radiation in general traveling efficiently though a vacuum) and that the interior of the spacecraft would be heated well past what a car parked in the hot summer sun all day would be.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Certainly.
What the SOHO movie proves is the matter from a CME reached the spacecrafts sensors before light from it did. The 'speckles' of light you see in the image are caused by energetic particles striking the photovoltaic sensor of the spacecrafts imaging system.

because of a creatively slow refresh rate of that source. I suggest reviewing the NAVY LASCO archives (which are refreshed ever second) frame by frame in the time frame in question. It is easy to see that matter in the form of energetic particle radiation reached the spacecrafts sensors at least 2 minutes before light from it did.

BTW, this also falsified General and special relativity and all of Einsteins work, by incontrovertible empirical observation. I have said for 40 years general and special relativity are self contradictory, illogical and FALSE. And now the creator has vindicated me and slapped my critics down hard

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The 'speckles' of light you see in the image are caused by energetic particles striking the photovoltaic sensor of the spacecrafts imaging system.

Before I go look at this, what exactly proves the link between the "speckles" and the CME seen 2 minutes later?
And rather than search two days worth of images do you have the time of when this effect occurs?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news and looming shadows of ever growning doubt,but the truth is that we are led to believe that those deep space probes have been traveling outwards for 30-40 years,because tptb are telling us to think they are,but we dont really know if they are actually out there are...

And all earth bound mechanical devices,every single one of them ever made,continuously break down and have to be constantly maintained and repaired,except for those neverending invincible deep space probes,that fly non stop at 35,000 mph,through near absolute zero temperatures,year after year after year and they just keep going and going and going and never break down,never have to be fixed and never need to be maintained?!?!

I dont believe it for a second and all the supposed images that those supposed deep space probes have sent back,could all have been taken through very powerful ground and low earth orbit telescopes...

edit on 1-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join