It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
block blocula blockhead wake up man ....this is supposed to be the year of the big wake up, someone wake up blocular

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cruelty
All objects become brittle and shatter? What about satellites? I kind of find it hard to deny they exist. Considering television, GPS, weather imaging, network comm etc.
I find it hard to believe that deep space probes,like voyager and pioneer,are able to fly 35,000 mph,through temperatures of -455 below zero fahrenheit,which is just 4 degrees above absolute zero,for over 30 years and never break down,show no mechanically ill effects and they just dont seem to ever freeze up rock solid either...

Because i dont believe their really up there out in deep space,supposedly well beyond pluto by now.Their just another in a long line of nasa/government psych-ops designed to keep us mesmerized and hypnotized by galaxies,stars,planets and moons,to ensure we keep thinking and looking in the wrong direction,up there in outer space,instead of whats going on around us right here on earth...

As hundreds of billions of our tax dollars are continously and legally extorted from us in ever flowing rivers and streams of lies and deceptions,as the majority of that money,our money,is used by the elites leaders of this world,along with their beautiful people families and friends,enabling them all to live the high life of perpetual wealth and pleasure,while vast underground atom bomb/asteroid proof bunkers are being constructed for them,not us,deep underground...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Their just another in a long line of nasa/government psych-ops designed to keep us mesmerized and hypnotized by galaxies,stars,planets and moons,to ensure we keep thinking and looking in the wrong direction,up there in outer space,instead of whats going on around us right here on earth...

Funny, I see oodles of posts and threads all the time on ATS that say pretty much the exact opposite, that they keep us distracted with a bunch of mundane things like movie stars and sports right here on Earth just so we won't look up and catch on to what's really going on up in space.

So why is your theorizing correct and not theirs? Fact is, you're all nuts.
edit on 30-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I find it hard to believe that

And that may be followed by anything requiring more than a crayon and coloring book education. You refuse to learn anything that doesn't fit your views. According to the "Blocula Mantra Principle" how many times must you repeat something before it becomes true? Regurgitating the same garbage again and again proves nothing other than your own ignorance of how anything works. What is the temperature of a vacuum? Why would you "theorise"
that venusians tried to fire a plasma missile at Earth but aimed it in the wrong direction based on images that you say are lies?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

All objects become brittle and shatter? What about satellites? I kind of find it hard to deny they exist. Considering television, GPS, weather imaging, network comm etc.
I find it hard to believe that deep space probes,like voyager and pioneer,are able to fly 35,000 mph,through temperatures of -455 below zero fahrenheit,which is just 4 degrees above absolute zero,for over 30 years and never break down,show no mechanically ill effects and they just dont seem to ever freeze up rock solid either...

They use isotope based heating. This was already explained to you. Furthermore, its not hitting anything out there, so it doesn't really much matter how cold it gets or how fast it goes, it will remain intact until it hits something. Last, but not least, they ARE out there in deep space, even amateurs have detected the radio signals from Voyager.
www.southgatearc.org...
It's there, it's still transmitting, your misconceptions are completely false and without merit.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
maybe it will hit bloculas head ,then he might wake up lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Because i dont believe their really up there out in deep space,supposedly well beyond pluto by now.Their just another in a long line of nasa/government psych-ops designed to keep us mesmerized and hypnotized by galaxies,stars,planets and moons,to ensure we keep thinking and looking in the wrong direction,up there in outer space,instead of whats going on around us right here on earth...

As hundreds of billions of our tax dollars are continously and legally extorted from us in ever flowing rivers and streams of lies and deceptions,as the majority of that money,our money,is used by the elites leaders of this world,along with their beautiful people families and friends,enabling them all to live the high life of perpetual wealth and pleasure,while vast underground atom bomb/asteroid proof bunkers are being constructed for them,not us,deep underground...

So NASA/government were doing psyh ops projects a thousand years ago? I dont know if you understand this but the stars, space, planets have been up in the sky before man walked the earth. these imaginary things you
speak of have beenrecorded by man throughout ancient history. Or did the Sumerians and Egyptians, babylonians start NASA?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Its hard to believe because it isn't true. You have yet to source your wild temperature beliefs, it's not that way as you say, doctrine, insist!!!

It has been mentioned that the Voyager crafts are powered by plutonium oxide decay and generate electricity with their RPGs from the heat that also heats the vital equipment. But you simply brush it all off like a sci fi movie scenario.

I am convinced you don't want to debate on topic, just simply debate, and likely for a personal experiment or some school study exercise because no body can be as stupid as you demonstrate or as stubborn without some ulterior reason. If not and you actually believe what you spew I'm glad I don't have to raise you to adulthood. You simply will not get a real job in the fields you speak of or anything related.

I'll take my burger well done sporto. Get used to that.

You don't even know how to debate.

Your threads last 28 pages because you can ignore 27 pages of people calling you an asshole!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
I have thought this too.Only the moon astronaughts were not very good actors.Has anyone seen the press conference they did after the moon trip?

They look like they are shaking with rage about something.

They didn't seem very happy, did they?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I dont even know where to start. Dude, have you ever BEEN to a shuttle launch? I have, trust me, IT WASN'T FAKE. if its fake they REALLY know what they are doing. To fake what you are talking about would take the same level of technical expertise as actually doing what they are supposedly faking so whats the point? Not to mention that tens of thousands of people worked on the program, assembling hardware, doing the research, appropriating funding, doing accounting, etc. Do you think that many people could keep a secret of such magnitude?? I dont think so.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I think there should be a 'Blocular' forum created here at ATS.

Put all of his threads in there. Nobody could claim surprise at anything they read there.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
block blocula blockhead wake up man ....this is supposed to be the year of the big wake up, someone wake up blocular
I'm about as awakened as they come,because i'm no longer trapped inside the mainstreams boxed in society of greed driven illusions and i dont see the world through rose colored glasses either...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Every single mechanical machine and device ever made here on earth,ends up breaking down in a relatively short period of time and has to be constantly taken care of,just to keep them running and operating.But those amazingly invincible deep space probes voyager and pioneer just keep going and going and going and going for over thirty years!? and nothing ever happens to them!?...Please...

edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Every single mechanical machine and device ever made here on earth,ends up breaking down in a relatively short period of time and has to be constantly taken care of,just to keep them running and operating.But those amazingly invincible deep space probes voyager and pioneer just keep going and going and going and going for over thirty years!? and nothing ever happens to them!?...Please...

www.nasa.gov...

I think all pioneer probes are no longer functional, of course you wont read this.

voyager is going longer than planned but its been explained how, and you do realise there is virtually NO particles in space to slow these probes down. ie. no air resistance, which allows a much higher speed and being able to maintain it.

blocula you have opened your mind too much and for too long, one of the dangers of living in fantasy too much.
edit on 30-3-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You find sending probes into space hard to believe, yet you're fine with things like us living in a holographic computer simulation, there being a parallel earth on the other side of the sun, that alien greys are a cross between insectoids and humans, that all world leaders are related, outer space is a hologram created by super intelligent aliens, that mind control nanobots are in shampoo, that world governments allow evil aliens to capture humans in exchange for secret technology, that earth is a space ship built by aliens, that the nordics discovered earth and prehistoric humans, that reptoids and insectoids walk among us, that we are actually in hell and that our souls are being replaced with remote controlled implants.

Sure dude, you're switched on allright

edit on 30/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by blocula

You find sending probes into space hard to believe, yet you're fine with things like us living in a holographic computer simulation, there being a parallel earth on the other side of the sun, that alien greys are a cross between insectoids and humans, that all world leaders are related, outer space is a hologram created by super intelligent aliens, that mind control nanobots are in shampoo, that world governments allow evil aliens to capture humans in exchange for secret technology, that earth is a space ship built by aliens, that the nordics discovered earth and prehistoric humans, that reptoids and insectoids walk among us, that we are actually in hell and that our souls are being replaced with remote controlled implants.

I think what Blocula finds hard to believe is that NASA was intentioned to be a private government agency, with deniable accountablility at every corner. thus, if this governed body has not a obligation to the masses of the United States, then why should this Institution have the audacity to be legit to the American people

edit on 30-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

Crickets:
edit on 30-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This is absurd, what about google Earth, and the sun we see every day for that matter, you are such a bull# artist that has no life what so ever

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by blocula

You forgot the most important one of all > Those We Call Cave Men Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Yeah dude, its called weathering, and there is no weather in space. How long did it take you to formulate that bit of stupidity? In another thread of NASA inventions one is powdered lubrication, know today primarily as graphite lubrication.

I still have a pair of JBL loudspeakers I bought in 1975, so another example of you just throwing darts or shoveling bull, take your pick, like everything else in your world.

Using your logic how can planets survive this deadly space you believe in? Surly machines are developed with more robust alloys than silicate rock and ice. Tell us why the iron rich asteroids don't rust in space.

If what you say is the actual world I would hate to be there and now I'm sort of glad you live there all by yourself.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

He's kinda got a point here....... Now that I think about it, those shotty little spacecraft put together in the mid to late 70's should be frozen blocks of ice flying past the the edge of our solar system about now. How exactly are they still operational in that kind of cold?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join