It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Illustronic

Every single mechanical machine and device ever made here on earth,ends up breaking down in a relatively short period of time and has to be constantly taken care of,just to keep them running and operating.But those amazingly invincible deep space probes voyager and pioneer just keep going and going and going and going for over thirty years!? and nothing ever happens to them!?...Please...

Yeah dude, its called weathering, and there is no weather in space. How long did it take you to formulate that bit of stupidity? In another thread of NASA inventions one is powdered lubrication, know today primarily as graphite lubrication.

I still have a pair of JBL loudspeakers I bought in 1975, so another example of you just throwing darts or shoveling bull, take your pick, like everything else in your world.

Weather or no weather,the probes were still,supposedly,in operation and functioning in a self contained mechanical way,flying for 30 years?! at 35,000mph?! and yet never broke down?! they just kept going and going and going and going in a seemingly invincible and indestructable fashion...Impossible...

edit on 31-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Weather or no weather,the probes were still,supposedly,in operation and functioning in a self contained mechanical way,flying for 30 years?! at 35,000mph?! and yet never broke down?! they just kept going and going and going and going in a seemingly invincible and indestructable fashion...Impossible...

That's because the Energizer Bunny is on board. He just keeps on going, and going .. . . .

Seriously, what don't you understand about Voyager? Here are a few sites that may be of help in understanding the longevity of Voyagers 1 and 2

Voyager's Current information
Voyager's Life Time Countdown
Voyager's Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibborium

I dont believe the deep space probes are really out there,because i do believe that tptb want us mesmerized and hypnotized by visions,images and thoughts of outer space....

Keeping "us" preoccupied,while tptb construct "their" atom bomb blast/asteroid strike proof bunkers deep below ground for themselves and their elite families and friends,not us...

And i also believe the reason why our extorted tax rates have climbed higher and higher,why they have kept taking more and more of our money,any way they can and threatening us with prison if we dare not comply...

Is because they have been involved in a frenzy of multiple construction projects all going on simultaneously...

Preparing themselves multiple underground bunkers to survive within,for when the surface cataclysms of december 2012 arrive and annihilate most of "expendable" humanity...

And when we are told,when we are led to believe by the lying media,that our royal bloodline elite world leaders have all gone away on extended thanksgiving and early christmas holidays...

We'll know where they really are,in places like this...

Atomic Blast Proof Bunker-Cheyyenne Mountain > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Take a breath and relax. Remember the reality you describe is just an illusion, created in your mind. Therefore I blame you for taxes, global warming, Sun flares and all governments. I wish I could tell you everything is going to work out but we both know better because you project these things upon the world and there's nothing we can do to stop you. Do what you must, just please make it quick. Resume freak out now.

ETA: I do find it strange that NORAD would be housed in a mountain bunker. I guess someone thinks that it's a national security thing or something.
edit on 31-3-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

ETA: I do find it strange that NORAD would be housed in a mountain bunker. I guess someone thinks that it's a national security thing or something.
edit on 31-3-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA
We know about that elaborate and fantastically strengthened,atomic blast proof,cheyenne mountain bunker complex and so just imagine the bunkers they have that we dont know about and theres no doubt at all they do have them ready and waiting,already in operation...

Tptb's latest and greatest royal elite survival bunker might be beneath the denver airport and the president was taken there when comet elenin was approaching relatively close to earth...

Something is rotten in the Denver airport (13 Photos) > thechive.com...
edit on 1-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I read that theres one beneath the denver airport...

Is that what "they" have told you?

Understand this, even if everything you say could somehow be true, YOU can't be taken seriously by any thinking person.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Understand this, even if everything you say could somehow be true, YOU can't be taken seriously by any thinking person.
Underground bunker complex at denver airport > markbennis.hubpages.com...

New World Order-Elite Underground Bunkers-Denver Airport >
www.photobyaz.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Now I generally do not agree with Blocula.

I have to say that after looking into the Denver Aiport complex I am almost certain that something is going on.

Here is a great example for you to read about.

It is a cold war bunker, but notice where it was placed.

The Greenbrier is a Forbes four-star and AAA Five Diamond Award winning luxury resort located just outside the town of White Sulphur Springs in Greenbrier County, West Virginia, United States.

For most of its history, the hotel was owned by the Chesapeake & Ohio Railway and its successors, including the CSX Corporation. Before its most recent purchase and sale, the hotel was operated by CSX Hotels, Inc., a subsidiary of the CSX Corporation.[3]

Following a year of heavy losses, CSX placed the hotel into bankruptcy in 2009. Justice Family Group, LLC, a company owned by local entrepreneur Jim Justice, subsequently bought the property and guaranteed all debts, resulting in dismissal of the bankruptcy. Justice has promised to return the hotel to its former status as a five-star resort and to introduce "tasteful" gambling for guests as a revenue enhancer. The Greenbrier Hotel Corp. today operates as a subsidiary of Justice's company.[3][4]

The last U.S. President to stay at The Greenbrier during presidency was Dwight Eisenhower. A total of 26 Presidents, both former and current, have stayed at The Greenbrier.

The Greenbrier is also the site of a massive underground bunker that was meant to serve as an emergency shelter for the United States Congress during the Cold War. It was code named "Project Greek Island" and Fritz Bugas was former on-site Superintendent.[5.

I actually agree with blocula on this

A little more info on the bunker.

The Bunker

In the late 1950s, the U.S. government approached The Greenbrier for assistance in creating a secret emergency relocation center to house Congress in the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust. The classified, underground facility, named "Project Greek Island",[13] was built at the same time as the West Virginia Wing, an above-ground addition to the hotel, from 1959 to 1962.

Although the bunker was kept stocked with supplies for 30 years, it was never actually used as an emergency location, even during the Cuban Missile Crisis. The bunker's existence was not acknowledged until Ted Gup of the The Washington Post revealed it in a 1992 story; immediately after the Post story, the government decommissioned the bunker. The facility has since been renovated and is also used as a data storage facility for the private sector. It is featured as an attraction in which visitors can tour the now declassified facilities, known as The Bunker..

Now I have no proof but the circumstantial evidence is there(not in the link I provided, but the info is out there) to suggest something is under the Denver airport.

edit on 1-4-2012 by liejunkie01 because: clarify
not in the link I provided, but the info is out there)

edit on 1-4-2012 by liejunkie01 because: A little more info on the bunker.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Tunnels Under The USA > www.heartcom.org...

Deep Underground Military Bases In America > www.heartcom.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Congratulations, blocula, not only have you started an entirely nonsensical thread, you have now managed to hijack it!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Are the bunkers in space? What does this have to do with YOUR topic? Don't answer that. I know it's bait and switch but still you have yet to support your claim of hoax and deception. Your admitted inability to grasp the reality of how these things work in space is not proof of hoax. If you're going to make that claim without evidence then you are engaging in propaganda. If you want to see a real hoax, just read this thread. The OP is 100% unsubstantiated allegations.

Again I ask, why would you argue about what is seen in images of Venus when you believe those images were faked by the gov't? Why have you ignored this simple question?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
[REALITY SPEAKS PART 1]....blocula blocy mate ...Its allright mate.. u can come down now....come back down to "planet earth" mate, ..we missed you, watch out for that "radiation belt" bud,ohh and watch ur head with them "satellites"........, [blocula speaks]....reality mate wots going on mate ur not one of them are you ?, come on reality level with me plz....[ reality speaks]...one of wot bloc ...?... [blocula speaks] ..you know one of them .? [reality speaks]..blocky mate ever since you took them class As back in the 90s, you have distanced yourself from me ...[blocula speaks]....reality i got to know its you, ive got to know your not one of them, ....reality "reptiles" have taken over the "earth" so i fled to my bunker on mars mate..[reality speaks]..Bloc mate its allright, we just need to make a connection again you and me and i promise all will be well ..[blocula speaks] ok reality ,how is everybody on ATS ..[reality speaks]....OK mate .they missed your threads ..

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by blocula

Congratulations, blocula, not only have you started an entirely nonsensical thread, you have now managed to hijack it!
Uhhhhh?,no,i dont think so,because i mentioned in my opening post that the entire space program is a diversion to keep us away from what tptb are really doing,with our extorted tax money and one of those nefarious things they are doing,is building vast underground bunker complexes as alluded to in the links i posted above and so how exactly have i hijacked my own thread?

And so like it or not,admit it or not,the reality of our situation is the sad and sorry fact that "we" know what "they" want us to know and "we" are shown what "they" want us to see,thats it...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There is a website with a forom called 'Bad Astronomy' where I proved the moon landings were a fraud using the scientific method. There were multiple problems with the OS, and I challenge the two leading NASA "experts", Phil Plait and Jay Windley to a one on one debate on their own forum about the legitimacy of Apollo. They refused. When i posted a thread with a scientific disqualification that proved incontrovertibly the missions were faked, they banned me, removed my material and proceeded to attack me personally after I had been banned.
The real life disqualifications are many, but I'll list few easy to understand ones here:
1) In a metal spacecraft in interplanetary space in the Near earth enviroment, solar radiation would heat the metal craft to extreme temperatures. The fact that it was highly reflective to visible light has little bearing on its overall reflective properties, the solar wind and a wide spectrum of electromagnetic radiation causes any metal object left in direct sunlight continuous to heat up rapidly no-matter how polished it is, and in a vacuous this effect is magnified.In a vacuum there is no 'temperature', and nothing to cool the spacecraft or no way any type of air conditioning could work.
For awhile, they claimed the craft was cooled by sublimation of water until I proved using mathematical formula and thermodynamic principals that the amount of water required exceeded the entire amount NASA's own data claimed they took with them. They abandoned that claim, and then went with the 'rotation' theory, which i quickly likened to rotating a pig on a spit on a barbecue, the only true effect it would have is more efficient heating.
Anyone who has ever left a car in the direct sunlight knows the effect it has on the interior temperature.In the vacuum of space the effect would be much worst, with no air moving over the vehicle to cool it and the only cooling method would be radiative forcing. With aluminum , radiative forcing is very poor. Not only would the spacecraft have to shed heat generated by solar radiation, all of the equipment and the astronauts themselves generate heat. The temperature would become rapidly unbearable. Before you cite the fact that orbital spacecraft do not overheat, keep in mind that in Earth orbit they are only in the sunlight half the time, spending the other half at temperatures near absolute zero, allowing a cooling down.

2) LEM on surface: The astronauts landed on the day lit side of the moon where temperatures of surface materials exceed 200f. The spacecraft would not only be exposed to all of the same heating problems the spacecraft above in transit would, but the radiative heat of the moon itself. Within @15 minutes the temperatures in the LEM would exceed 200degree f, which can be proved using the scientific method.

3) in all of the missions preceding apollo 17, none of the directional antennas were pointed at earth in the surface photographic record. This was an extreme error in directing.

4) The hasselbad cameras were made of aluminum and would heat rapidly from the thermal radiation emanating from the moons surface, melting the film and destroying it's emulsion. Imaging sitting next to a campfire where the rocks are giving off radiant heat. This is the same effect that would cause heating of the spacecraft and the cameras, and I am ignoring the solar radiation which would also heat the metal objects
5)According to NASA's biometric data, radiation exposure rates of astronauts in the orbital Apollo 7 mission were nearly identical to the radiation exposure rates of the lunar missions. Even if you believe they managed to somehow magically avoid the 4 million particles of high energy protons per square centimeter of the part of the Van Allen radiation belt they would go through leaving Earth at an angle of 22 degrees to the equator, the cosmic radiation and radioactive isotopes on the moons surface along with many other types of radiation they would be exposed to that the orbital missions that stayed within the protective magnetic field of the Earth would not be exposed to, it is completely unrealistic that the biometric data shows similar rates of exposure to orbital missions. this is simply impossible given the almost total lack of radiation shielding the spacecraft had. I calculated using the scientific method that the secondary electromagnetic radiation they absorbed alone before even leaving the the lower proton belt of the VAB would have exceeded 100 rad. I left out the secondary particle radiation and penetrative proton radiation in my calculations because it was unnecessary to do so because NASA's total radiation exposure for the lunar mission is listed as less than one rad. The conclusion is that no Apollo astronaut left the protective influence of the Earths magnetosphere. Add to that the fact that there was a solar maximum underway and any such mission would have resulted in CERTAIN DEATH WITH OUT A DOUBT
edit on 1-4-2012 by InterdimensionalWarrior because: spelling typos

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
fter I had been banned.
The real life disqualifications are many, but I'll list few easy to understand ones here:
1) In a metal spacecraft in interplanetary space in the Near earth enviroment, solar radiation would heat the metal craft to extreme temperatures. The fact that it was highly reflective to visible light has little bearing on its overall reflective properties, the solar wind and a wide spectrum of electromagnetic radiation causes any metal object left in direct sunlight continuous to heat up rapidly no-matter how polished it is, and in a vacuous this effect is magnified.In a vacuum there is no 'temperature', and nothing to cool the spacecraft or no way any type of air conditioning could work.
For awhile, they claimed the craft was cooled by sublimation of water until I proved using mathematical formula and thermodynamic principals that the amount of water required exceeded the entire amount NASA's own data claimed they took with them. They abandoned that claim, and then went with the 'rotation' theory, which i quickly likened to rotating a pig on a spit on a barbecue, the only true effect it would have is more efficient heating.
Anyone who has ever left a car in the direct sunlight knows the effect it has on the interior temperature.In the vacuum of space the effect would be much worst, with no air moving over the vehicle to cool it and the only cooling method would be radiative forcing. With aluminum , radiative forcing is very poor. Not only would the spacecraft have to shed heat generated by solar radiation, all of the equipment and the astronauts themselves generate heat. The temperature would become rapidly unbearable. Before you cite the fact that orbital spacecraft do not overheat, keep in mind that in Earth orbit they are only in the sunlight half the time, spending the other half at temperatures near absolute zero, allowing a cooling down.

I think thousands of satellites and the ISS have a different opinion, in fact Pioneer 10 has been in deep space for about 40 years still not disintegrated. There is a thing called 'rotation', the metal isn't always exposed. That is 101 stuff. Heating of the lunar surface doesn't even approach 300ºF, lead can withstand twice that. You far exaggerate solar heating of surfaces in space at 1 AU distance.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

So far I have learned in this thread that spacecraft will freeze and turn to dust because they overheat from solar radiation. Love it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

2) LEM on surface: The astronauts landed on the day lit side of the moon where temperatures of surface materials exceed 200f. The spacecraft would not only be exposed to all of the same heating problems the spacecraft above in transit would, but the radiative heat of the moon itself. Within @15 minutes the temperatures in the LEM would exceed 200degree f, which can be proved using the scientific method.

First, there is no radiant heat in a vacuum, there is no carrier. The only way an object surface can be heated on the moon is by direct contact to a hot surface or in direct solar exposure. They landed on the moon in the lunar morning. The surface temperature you speak of is surface temperature exposed to solar radiation at high noon, its not that hot in the morning. Again, what is the problem with the metal being 200ºF? You could put your exposed skin (not advisable) to within on inch and not feel that heat because there is no air, (a carrier means to transfer the heat).

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

3) in all of the missions preceding apollo 17, none of the directional antennas were pointed at earth in the surface photographic record. This was an extreme error in directing.

Citation needed hear. What about the command module in orbit? Again why would they have to point at the earth if the earth is in view?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

4) The hasselbad cameras were made of aluminum and would heat rapidly from the thermal radiation emanating from the moons surface, melting the film and destroying it's emulsion. Imaging sitting next to a campfire where the rocks are giving off radiant heat. This is the same effect that would cause heating of the spacecraft and the cameras, and I am ignoring the solar radiation which would also heat the metal objects.

Campfires throw off radiant heat in our atmosphere, there is none in space. See above I already explained this. You act as though 200ºF is harmful in the absence of radiant heat. Again, the cameras weren't always in direct exposure to the sun, guys were carrying them and moving about.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

So far I have learned in this thread that spacecraft will freeze and turn to dust because they overheat from solar radiation. Love it.

Don't even try it. What one idiot says has nothing to do with the validity of what i said. That is not only bad science it displays a lack of integrity on your part making such a comparison.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join