It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by blocula

He's kinda got a point here....... Now that I think about it, those shotty little spacecraft put together in the mid to late 70's should be frozen blocks of ice flying past the the edge of our solar system about now. How exactly are they still operational in that kind of cold?

They are heated up by nuclear radioisotope generators.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

reply to post by blocula

He's kinda got a point here....... Now that I think about it, those shotty little spacecraft put together in the mid to late 70's should be frozen blocks of ice flying past the the edge of our solar system about now. How exactly are they still operational in that kind of cold?

They are heated up by nuclear radioisotope generators.

www.nasa.gov...

Well, I can't claim to know what conditions are like for a spacecraft in the absolute depths of space, too bad too cause I could use a bigger house. Seems odd to me but not out of the question, I just didn't get the logistics of it till now.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

I think what Blocula finds hard to believe is that NASA was intentioned to be a private government agency, with deniable accountablility at every corner. thus, if this governed body has not a obligation to the masses of the United States, then why should this Institution have the audacity to be legit to the American people

A government agency, by definition, is not "private." NASA is an agency in the Executive Branch of the United States government, it is responsible to the people of the United States. Its mandate is to make all the data it collects public. All of it. (During the 1960's, the Defense Department screened photos taken of the Earth from space to make sure they did not reveal the location of missile silos, etc. That is no longer possible.) Please educate yourself before jumping to conclusions:

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

I think what Blocula finds hard to believe is that NASA was intentioned to be a private government agency, with deniable accountablility at every corner. thus, if this governed body has not a obligation to the masses of the United States, then why should this Institution have the audacity to be legit to the American people

A government agency, by definition, is not "private." NASA is an agency in the Executive Branch of the United States government, it is responsible to the people of the United States. Its mandate is to make all the data it collects public. All of it. (During the 1960's, the Defense Department screened photos taken of the Earth from space to make sure they did not reveal the location of missile silos, etc. That is no longer possible.) Please educate yourself before jumping to conclusions:

www.nasa.gov...

NASA has always been since inception and always will be a government agency. Funded, controlled and commanded by the United States government. Any play to depict it otherwise is a complete and total farce and this has been proven many times in the past.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geoshearer

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Oh how i love these threads

Seriously. I know quite a few people who worked on the moon missions and they will tell you otherwise. It is really rude and offensive to people who spent their lives working on these programs. Do you know how many people would have to be "in" on it for it to work? We went to the moon, stop saying we didn't.

names? what did they exactly do? You have to be a moron to work for the moon mission and not discover it was all a hoax

Typical response.....you have nothing to say but the same as everyone else.
I dont give out names and they were NOT morons.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Some spacecrafts are designed to operate in unnaturally manufactured cold.

Since its launch on May 14 (2009) (accompanied by its sibling spacecraft Herschel), Planck has been traveling to its final orbit at the second Lagrange point of the sun-Earth system, L2, and cooling its instruments down to their operational temperature of minus 459.49 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 273.05 Celsius). This temperature is just 0.1 Celsius above absolute zero, the coldest temperature theoretically possible in our universe.

3K is about the lowest temperature naturally possible in deep space, this temperature is caused by cosmic microwave background radiation, which is present in the entire universe, and the fact that atomic motion exists. In our solar system the lowest possible temperature is about 40K due to particle density, though measurements of the surface of the Neptunian moon Triton were recorded at 38K, all still higher than the Blocula theory. The shade surface side of Pluto is higher than Triton, at around 40K, that's 388ºF. Convert for yourself.

About the Plank spacecraft.

So this should blow up the idea that machines can't exist in space.

Are you folks aware that particle colliders cool subatomic particles to just above absolute zero to achieve 99.999% light speed for collisions? How does a machine operate in such unnatural cold? Well, they do.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I appreciate the explanation, that said I probably have ingested too much "fun" this evening to appreciate it. I will make a point of going back over it tomorrow as I am very interested in what you said.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Well, I'm glad I read this comment before I was about to make a fool of myself, so I have an opportunity to edit before so.

Pioneer 10 and 11 and Voyager 1 and 2 are the only 4 spacecrafts on a solar escape trajectory.

Accelerating to a speed of 82,000 mph (131,200 kilometers per hour), Pioneer 10 passed by Jupiter on Dec. 3, 1973.

Well that certainly shot Pioneer 10 beyond solar escape velocity. Due to gravitational pull from leaving Jupiter coupled with the sun's gravity Pioneer has since slowed to a slower speed than Voyager 2.

Here's the relative distances and speeds of the Voyager spacecrafts in real time. Relative to the earth and sun.

The movie link also shows the 2 Pioneers!
edit on 31-3-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

because i'm no longer trapped inside the mainstreams boxed in society of greed driven illusions

So you've chosen to cruise about your own sea of delusion with a trolling motor powered by fantasy. Out of the box doesn't have to mean out of your mind. Speaking of out of your mind, why would you argue about what is seen in images of Venus when you believe those images are faked by the Gov't? Just try to answer this please.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by liejunkie01

They didnt fly to the moon,they didnt walk on the moon and they didnt fly back from the moon either and we have been so posessed by fabricated hate,so hypnotized by orchestrated fear and we have been spoon fed so many lies,injected by force with so many deceptions and paralyzed by false flag wars, while being simultaneously raped financially by the legalized extortion of our pay checks through over taxation,that the vast majority of us have been transformed from being a once brave, bold and free society filled with people overflowing with solidarity and filled with a nature loving,pioneer spirit, into fat and lazy,greed driven puppets,mummified by television,controlled and dominated like robotic slaves and manipulated like good little sheep misled far,far astray...

edit on 29-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Dude calm down. I comprehend where you are coming from, but just because we are not getting an accurate data set does not mean everything is fake. There were MANY missions to the moon as they were going on for about 3 years.

The russians went to the moon BEFORE AMERICA but never landed as we did. They orbited the moon and took pictures. The pictures ARE/WERE CLASSIFIED! The pictures america took ARE/WERE ALSO CLASSIFIED! It is called national security BS!

Have a few glasses of cognac, champagne, whatever floats your boat. You are making the conspiracy theorists look much nuttier than what they should. You should look at john lear's photo set. I don't remember where he got them from but they are interesting. If enough people press for disclosure, then we WILL get disclosure. Maybe not 100%, but at least better than what we are getting today. Also insulting everyone that works for nasa is never a good idea. It is NOT their fault; when you get paid to do a job and keep quiet about it than that is what most people will do. BLAME THE MANAGEMENT AND THE GOVERNMENT RUN BY BANKERS AND NOBILITY!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

www.nasa.gov...

NASA has always been since inception and always will be a government agency. Funded, controlled and commanded by the United States government. Any play to depict it otherwise is a complete and total farce and this has been proven many times in the past.

Nasa is as federal as the Federal Resserve is

2nd line, nothing further to say

edit on 31-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

www.nasa.gov...

edit on 31-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

Exactly. Not only that, but ALSO it is an adjunct to the department of defense. Those bastards classify everything they want with little or no justification and totally at the whim of certain priviliged individuals high up in the chain of command.

The whole thing is a farce. But russia, china and the EU play ball making it a mind-boggling conspiracy........

If the ancient "aliens" living in hollow earth wanted to destroy humanity, then would they not infilitrate every organisation on earth? BTW WE ARE the real aliens, not them! The annukaki created humans to be THEIR SLAVES for work and entertainment.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Every single mechanical machine and device ever made here on earth,ends up breaking down in a relatively short period of time and has to be constantly taken care of,just to keep them running and operating.But those amazingly invincible deep space probes voyager and pioneer just keep going and going and going and going for over thirty years!? and nothing ever happens to them!?...Please...

edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Mercedez Benz? The end.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Every single mechanical machine and device ever made here on earth,ends up breaking down in a relatively short period of time and has to be constantly taken care of,just to keep them running and operating.But those amazingly invincible deep space probes voyager and pioneer just keep going and going and going and going for over thirty years!? and nothing ever happens to them!?...Please...

edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Mercedez Benz? The end.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
How about the fact that we have GPS, satelite tv, and all sorts of other tech relient on space travel? Do you have any explanation for that?

As for the freezing temperatures, a lot of engineering goes into space travel.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

On the contrary; at the very least you need to explain what you mean. In what way is NASA not a federally funded and controlled agency?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Exactly. Not only that, but ALSO it is an adjunct to the department of defense. Those bastards classify everything they want with little or no justification and totally at the whim of certain priviliged individuals high up in the chain of command.

I see; so now the Department of Defense is a private consortium, too.

The whole thing is a farce. But russia, china and the EU play ball making it a mind-boggling conspiracy........

Or perhaps it is exactly what it appears to be: many nations pooling their resources in an extremely expensive undertaking.

If the ancient "aliens" living in hollow earth wanted to destroy humanity, then would they not infilitrate every organisation on earth? BTW WE ARE the real aliens, not them! The annukaki created humans to be THEIR SLAVES for work and entertainment.

I see. I guess that explains everything.

edit on 31-3-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
"Blocular" this is your shrink here due to the effects of ur constant abuse of L S D in the past i recommend that u get out more .im also prescribing you sum reality pills ,take one in the morning and one at night this should help keep you in touch with reality..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I see; so now the Department of Defense is a private consortium, too.

If the federal government is not federal, then technically that makes DOD part of the FED as well as NASA...

Or perhaps it is exactly what it appears to be: many nations pooling their resources in an extremely expensive undertaking.

Yet each nation went to the moon by itself and neither cares to show its findings. What exactly is the "national security issue" about finding monuments/artifacts on the moon and mars?

I see. I guess that explains everything.

It would if you let it.........

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The "only reason" we think and believe that those deep space probes pioneer and voyager are out there,is because "tptb" are telling us their out there...But...We cannot prove they really are...They showed us photos and footage of sciensists walking around building a space vehicle in a room somewhere and then they showed us a rocket,with the probe supposedly inside it,going high up into the sky...Thats it...Thats all we really saw of those probes and thats all we really know about them...

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join