It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:
jra

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
They faked it on a really expensive and big moon surface mockup sound stage,in a really big hanger, within a very secret area-51 military base...

You'd need a hanger/studio that's many kilometers in size for the later Apollo missions. I don't know of any buildings that big, do you? Also, how did they fake the 1/6th G and vacuum environment? And not just for the astronauts, but for everything.

Exactly how did they get that lunar dune buggy way up there 240,000 miles away anyways?

It must have weighed quite a bit,certainly no feather weight item?

Did they fold it up into a little suit case?

Or just strap it on to the outside of the saturn rocket?

Where was it kept in or on the lunar module?

You could try to do some research which would answer all your questions. I'll give you a bit of a . start: LRV

If you like watching video's, here's a series called "Moon Machines". This particular episode (divided in five parts on youtube) is about the Lunar Rover from concept to development. They even show how it folds up and where it is stored on the Lunar Module. I highly suggest you give it a watch.

Ever see the movie masterpiece 2001-a space odyssey from 1968,directed by stanley kubrick?

Which was made before the hoaxed moon landings...

That movie shows space passenger shuttles flying across above the lunar surface and astronauts walking around on the moon,before we,supposedly,even went there...

While I like the movie and it is well done for its time. The special effects don't hold up today. There are numerous flaws and mistakes, plus not even Kubrick himself was able to fake the 1/6th G or vacuum environment at all for the Moon. Plus the Lunar landscape in the movie looks nothing like what we see in the Apollo video's and photos.
edit on 30-3-2012 by jra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
its not a hoax the moon aliens told our government what they could do at the end of appolo program i have deliberately mispelled this as they are scanning our writing. they take orders from the vegsa star system yes vega like las vegas

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Since the OP has yet to present anything but uninformed opinion, there is really nothing to engage here. Rather than insult them, I would like to thank them for posting something harmless here, rather than starting a "George Zimmerman is a victim of HAARP PsyOps Mind Control" thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I know the moon-hoax-videos on youtube, too, and its possible that the lunar programs were fake, but I remember reading on a serious site that the radiation of the van-allen belt is a popular misinformation. As a fact there is dangerous radiation but controllable for missions as it can be measured. It is also dependent on the changing sun radiation.
edit on 30-3-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by MorkandMindy

don't be ignorant.

nanu nanu

Please tell me this is sarcasm.

Pretty please? You guys are NUTS!

No.

Stop defending the liars, stop telling people that the "space program" are doing so much when it hasn't done any epic for a long time..

Nuts? the tax money that goes in to the "space program" are nuts! so much money and it hasn't done sh1t for the people (maybe some cool rocket launches..)

So again! stop being ignorant or stop with the misinformation.

kay-o?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What the hells your point anyways?

You issued the challenge. As I said I wouldn't normally do this.

I intentionally dont < use apostrophes and i purposefully spell thanks as > thanx

That jives with your "intentional" misplacement of apostrophes in would'nt and should'nt.

By totally ignoring the entire issue of this thread and tear into my individual words?

You haven't seen tearing into. Now where did the images of Venus come from if STEREO isn't real? What "theory" of yours could explain arguing the images were not lens flare but actually mass ejections of the magnetic field of Venus AND arguing here that STEREO can't be real? My theory is cognitive dissonance.
It's good to question what one does not understand but accusing people of lying and mass conspiracy based on one's own ignorance will cause one to appear as you do. Do you have an answer misspelled or not,or will you ignore this again?

I respect your right to your opinions but not your desire for those opinions to be taken by others as fact without evidence.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MorkandMindy

No.

Stop defending the liars, stop telling people that the "space program" are doing so much when it hasn't done any epic for a long time..

Nuts? the tax money that goes in to the "space program" are nuts! so much money and it hasn't done sh1t for the people (maybe some cool rocket launches..)

So again! stop being ignorant or stop with the misinformation.

kay-o?

That's right! Who uses GPS, communications and weather satellites anyway? The global economy works just fine without any of the space infrastructure that those tax dollars were wasted on. NOT:

One way to measure the growing importance of space to the national life and the global economy is "to do the numbers." The projected increase in satellite launches worldwide is particularly revealing. On average, about 80 satellites a year have been successfully launched by seven different nations or international organizations since the end of the Cold War (see Figure 1). Over the next decade, the average annual rate of satellite launches could more than double, with 1,500 to 1,800 satellites being lofted into space. The growing output of space-related companies is equally dramatic. In 1997, estimated annual revenues for the global space industry were $79 billion. That figure could top $88 billion for 1998 and increase an additional 50 percent by the year 2001 (see Table 1). The space industry currently accounts for more than 960,000 jobs worldwide and is expanding at a rate of 40,000 jobs a year. During the past five years, financial institutions have arranged private-sector deals involving space worth more than $20 billion, with an estimated $65 billion more required to fund new commercial systems during the next five years. Thus, while the public continues to identify space most closely with scientific exploration and high adventure, space has also become a big business and represents a huge investment in terms of capital assets and jobs. The root cause for this explosion in space activity has been the ever-widening array of goods and services satellites provide to both the national security and commercial sectors.

www.spacedebate.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

hi

yes true star for you, but in space is a no no place for humans, they are stuck with all the technological gadgets on earth making them numb.

and you are fast with the fact search human.

nanu nanu

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Technologies developed by the space program;

Solar energy
forest management
oil spill control
fishing from orbit
Feeding Our World-And Prepping to Feed Other Worlds
Other spin-offs include:Environmental Control Sensors, energy saving air conditioning, air purification, sewage treatment, pollution control and measuring devices, a whale identification method, and a earthquake prediction system.

Products developed by the space program;
cordless power tools
home smoke and toxins detectors
home insulation
home water filtration systems
Other Consumer Spin-offs include: Scratch resistant lenses, water purification system, high-density batteries, trash compactors, shock-absorbing helmets, home security systems, composite golf clubs, smoke detectors, flat panel televisions, freeze-dried technology, sports bras, hang gliders, quartz crystal timing equipment, and more.

Light-emitting diodes (LEDs)
Infrared ear thermometers
Ventricular assist device
Artificial limbs
Aircraft anti-icing systems
Improved radial tires
Chemical detection
Video enhancing and analysis systems
Fire-resistant reinforcement
Firefighting equipment
Structural analysis software
Remotely controlled ovens
Powdered lubricants
Freeze drying
bar coding
TV Satellite Dish
Medical Imaging (Cat Scans)
Telescopes (that look for cancer)
Vision Screening Systems
Aerodynamic Wheels
Thermal Gloves and Boots
Space Pens (That write upside down)
Shock Absorbing Helmets
Ski Boots
Failsafe Flashlight
Invisible Braces for Teeth
Joystick Controllers
Advanced Plastics
Enriched Baby Food
Better Cardiac Pacemakers
Protective Paints
Scratch-resistant Glasses

Medicine Benefits NASA Spin-offs
Digital Imaging Breast Biopsy System
Laser Angioplasty
Camera on a Chip
Other spin-offs include: Eye Screening, Ultrasound scanners, MRI, cataract surgery tools, arteriosclerosis detection, automatic insulin pump, portable x-ray device and clean room apparel.
Computer Technology - NASA Spin-Offs - Virtual Reality, Microcomputers, Advanced keyboards, Laser Surveying, Compact Disc, Database Management System, Aircraft controls, and Design Graphics, Ground Processing Scheduling System.

The list goes on and on with Technology Spin-offs in manufacturing technology, public safety, transportation and much more.

In Summary: The US Space Program has usually been less than 1% of the US Budget and yet it provides overwhelming benefits in space exploration, improvement of life technologies, greening of the planet and changing of lives for better stewardship of the planet.

Imagine if the other 99% of the US Budget was invested as wisely and provided as many stunning results. Where we would be today?

And Tang
edit on 30-3-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Imagine a moon base.

nanu nanu

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

yes true star for you, but in space is a no no place for humans, they are stuck with all the technological gadgets on earth making them numb.

Space is a hostile environment, but not an impossible one. Human expansion beyond its homeworld will proceed slowly, as economic and other incentives makes it more desirable.

and you are fast with the fact search human.

Thank you. People underestimate just how dependent they are on space infrastructure. It's not just personal conveniences like satellite TV or GPS systems in their cars; agriculture depends on data from weather and geological survey satellites, cheap consumer goods are shipped safely thanks to satellite based weather forecasts and GPS tracking, industry depends on raw materials detected by remote sensing and so forth, The manned space program was essentially a pretext for developing the technology and industrial base that made the contemporary world possible. Even solid state electronics and computer science were a result of this economic stimulus package, possibly the most important in human history. Of course, if you want to pretend it never happened, that's your prerogative. I'm looking at you, blocula.

edit on 30-3-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Don't forget the treasure trove of beautiful pics from the Hubble Space Telescope.

The Eagle Nebula M16 photos are priceless.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

My first post was badly written hard to understand i'm sorry, the facts is true about the human gadgets helping a lot, but thats on earth.

The space program has done a lot, but it hasn't done any thing epic in a long time..
Don't say hubble pictures we all have seen them, and still being updated with more if it isn't stamped top secret.

Give the humans a moon base or try mars, political animals love humans to be consuming zombies instead, with war and lame propaganda.

So the space program are now a hoax and a massive deception, the past was nice but its time to wake up human.

nanu nanu
edit on 30-3-2012 by MorkandMindy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

So the space program are now a hoax and a massive deception, the past was nice but its time to wake up human.

Just because space exploration is not as dramatic as it was 40 years ago does not mean that it is a hoax. Forty years ago, everything that was known with any certainty about the Solar System could be printed in a table that covered two pages of small print. (I'll scan an example if you want.) Today, you can watch three dimensional images of the Sun in near real-time from the comfort of wherever your laptop is, keep track of the weather on Jupiter and examine lunar rocks with a hand lens. Satellites are daily bringing us tidings of planets orbiting other suns, and revealing shocking secrets about the interstellar medium. Most of this lacks the glamour of men going boldly where no man has gone before, but it is certainly no hoax.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorkandMindy
reply to post by DJW001

My first post was badly written hard to understand i'm sorry, the facts is true about the human gadgets helping a lot, but thats on earth.

The space program has done a lot, but it hasn't done any thing epic in a long time..
Don't say hubble pictures we all have seen them, and still being updated with more if it isn't stamped top secret.

Give the humans a moon base or try mars, political animals love humans to be consuming zombies instead, with war and lame propaganda.

nanu nanu
edit on 30-3-2012 by MorkandMindy because: (no reason given)

I will agree with your clarification to your original post, to a point.

I am very disappointed with where our space program (Earth's space program, not an individual country) is today. I am 49 years old. It was on my 7th birthday that Neil Armstrong set foot on the Moon. I expected that we would have had manned bases on the moon years ago, and sent humans to other planets by now. I would have much rather spent trillions of dollars on manned space exploration than on military expenditures. I am not saying that there is an answer to the problems that create arms races and wars, just that I wish we had an answer and were further along in our space technologies.

Some day, who knows when, we will either wish.... or be thankful for the ability to get people off this planet (to another one) when we are confronted with an Earth-shattering asteroid or something of that nature.

Plus this, WHERE'S MY GEORGE JETSON FLYING CAR AND VACATIONS ON JUPITER???
edit on 30-3-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jra

No,i dont know of any sound stage that big,because its secret.Its a secret sound stage built in a secret hanger on a secret base...

And it doesnt matter if the movie "2001-a space odyssey" has special effects that "dont hold up today" because its not fair to even compare special effect made then and now.When 2001 came out its special effects were revolutionary and ground breaking and it remains one of the cornerstones in the evolution of science fiction cinema...

Worlds largest "known" sound stage > dickrolfe.blogspot.com...
edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Where do you think the images of Venus came from that you were arguing about?
They probably came from a nasa/government psych-ops photo shop,their secret picture altering,film developing laboratory...

I was'nt on board the supposed space craft that supposedly flew to venus,all i know it what "they" are telling "us" and showing us and one thing i do know is that they are not in the habit of telling us the truth,are they?

And i think that really powerful telescopes on earth,or in low earth orbit,could take those pictures of venus and jupiter,saturn and mars as well...

I mean seriously,"they" allow "us" to have access to google earth and gps,so just imagine what kinds of secret technology they have that we'll never see.That is until they aquire better things and then sell the public their old technology to make mega-bucks off of it...
edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No,i dont know of any sound stage that big,because its secret.Its a secret sound stage built in a secret hanger on a secret base...

If you don't know that something exists, it must exist because it is secret. Got it.

And it doesnt matter if the movie "2001-a space odyssey" has special effects that "dont hold up today" because its not fair to even compare special effect made then and now.When 2001 came out its special effects were revolutionary and ground breaking and it remains one of the cornerstones in the evolution of science fiction cinema...

The point is that the best special effects of the period were incapable of replicating the conditions on the Moon. Much of what you can see in the Apollo films and videos cannot be simulated today.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I guess you don't understand the fundamentals of stating a hypothesis and then defending it.

First, if I understand your hypothesis correctly as stated in your title, and I am assuming you mean the USA, that "Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception". In order to substantiate your claim, you then state, "Theres so much evidence that points to the fact that we never even went to the moon,i wont bother getting into all of those well known details...". In other words you have no desire to prove your hypothesis.

I provided a web site by Robert A. Braeunig, which is Rocket and Space Technology, and "is dedicated to the men and women who brought the moon landings to fruition". He addresses most of the common moon hoax evidence that was produced in a TV program titled, Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land On The Moon?. Mr. Braeuniq treatise is brief and well written on a level that a 10 year old can easily understand it.

Your reply indicates that you only looked at the video of the rover excursion and jra has provided an excellent answer to your questions on the rover.

If your are truly serious about wanting to learn about space exploration and the accomplishments we have made, it is a simple task of doing a web search. But I have a feeling, by your repetitious answers, that you are not wanting to learn, but rather, desire to hold to your dogma.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

all i know it what "they" are telling "us" and they are not in the habit of telling us the truth,are they?

And you think you are? (in the habit of telling us the "truth")

Doesn't this thread, by the way, contradict many of your other threads in which you said you "BELIEVE" those opposing views as well?

Are you normally wishy-washy in what you believe, or are you just posting things off the top of your .?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join