It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

They probably came from a nasa/government psych-ops photo shop,their secret picture altering,film developing laboratory...

They are high resolution radar images. They conform, in greater detail, to radar images that have been made of Venus by independent researchers on Earth for half a century. Please try to understand what a photo is before you start throwing the word around.

I was'nt on board the supposed space craft that supposedly flew to venus,all i know it what "they" are telling "us" and they are not in the habit of telling us the truth,are they?

Who are "they," and why do you think they are not in the habit of telling you, of all people, the truth?

And i think that a really powerful telescope on earth,or in low earth orbit,could take those pictures of venus and jupiter,saturn and mars as well...

Once again, you think wrong. Please go to the library and find an old astronomy book that was published before NASA was founded. That way, you know it is not "NASA propaganda."

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

hi a star for you

Yes military gadgets are the latest goal, powerful humans controlling the Government in many countries who has a space program, are turning the space programs into something vicious.

No moon bases or vacation on Jupiter
maybe the humans will experience a death ray from a satellite the greedy ones sent up there 50 years ago..

nanu nanu

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Are you saying that the military and the government does'nt keep secrets and secret places away from the limelight and out of the maistreams media induced knowledge?...Of course they do and they always will...America use to be,we the people for the people,but now its us and them and its been that way for far too long now...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The best sci fi movies today opt out of showing or depicting any attempts at simulating the effects of lesser gravity on what we do know as smaller bodies than earth. Why was this only done for Apollo footage?

NASA and the US government has no control over what private or corporate filmmakers decide their special effects should look like. IMO this very fact punches holes right through your argument core.

You really should just drop this, you are drifting further and further into la la land and coming off less and less cognitive hurting not only your debate but your reputation as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Are you suggesting there were no war secrets in The Revolutionary or Civil Wars?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

And wheres my underground blast proof bunker? surely the large amounts of taxes that have been legally extorted from all my pay checks through the years,were enough to have built for me at least just one room in tptb's bunker complexes? Oh but no,i almost forgot,theres no royal elite blood flowing through my veins...

Well actually,there might be,because my great,great,great,great grandfather is ethan allen,who was a general in washingtons army,as well as a farmer,businessman,land speculator,philosopher,writer,american revolutionary war patriot and hero and a politician...Hmmmm?...Ethan Allen > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
space suits do not go brittle and turn to dust as they have no fluid in them too freeze, and saying no-ones been in to space is just belttling the memory of all those pioneers that died on columbia and challenger space shuttle disasters, but hey, this is skunk works after all!!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Are you saying that the military and the government does'nt keep secrets and secret places away from the limelight and out of the maistreams media induced knowledge?...Of course they do and they always will...America use to be,we the people for the people,but now its us and them and its been that way for far too long now...

Most of the data we have from Venus was collected by the Soviet Union. It jives perfectly with data collected not only by United States and European probes, but centuries of ground based observations made by researchers all over the world. "They," apparently, includes everyone on Earth but you.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And wheres my underground blast proof bunker? surely the large amounts of taxes that have been legally extorted from all my pay checks through the years,were enough to have built for me at least just one room in tptb's bunker complexes? Oh but no,i almost forgot,theres no royal elite blood flowing through my veins...

What bunker complexes? The old Cold War bunkers are tourist attractions now. There is no bunker on Earth that can protect you from the destruction of the ecosphere, sorry. Nuclear war and cometary impacts are not game changers, they are game enders.

Well actually,there might be,because my great,great,great,great grandfather is ethan allen,a general in washingtons army,as well as a farmer,businessman,land speculator,philosopher,writer,american revolutionary war patriot and hero and a politician...Hmmmm?...Ethan Allen

A traitor to the Crown? No wonder you're not in the Reptilian "Who's Who."

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Some of tptb's underground blast proof bunkers are now tourist attractions,because the elites have new and improved ones that we are not made aware of and are not going to be told about either...

And i doubt that this atom bomb proof bunker complex,with 15 buildings beneath 2,000ft of solid granite,12 of which are 3 stories high,is a tourist attraction > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
space suits do not go brittle and turn to dust as they have no fluid in them too freeze, and saying no-ones been in to space is just belttling the memory of all those pioneers that died on columbia and challenger space shuttle disasters, but hey, this is skunk works after all!!
Yes, being solids at room temperature, they are already frozen.

Like you said, it's skunk works. We just have to look at threads here as the fluff that they really are and not get too wound up in it. You can only hope that 'someone' learns something.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It makes me weep (as so often on ATS) reading such an uneducated post. But for the sake of this being the "highly speculative theories" forum...i guess i have to leave it at that...

It's just amazing that you conspiracy people THINK and CLAIM yo are so critical and you know so much, but then take your "evidence" from basement dwelling amateur conspiracy "scientists" who "examine" videos etc. and make up some moronic theories based on their own ignorance.

So let's assume it's all a hoax, i guess the fact that i am reading this right now via satellite (internet) is also not real, so must be GPS and similar since satellites can not exist, according to your theory.

Also..you amaze me speculating that "spaceships and space suits" are supposed to crumble to dust when they are frozen..which lacks basic science. Last time i checked inorganic stuff like metals etc. did not "freeze" and then crumble to dust...even at near absolute zero temps. You just pull out some ridiculous speculation trying to prove your theory..but if you want to be successful at this you should at least use a speculation/theory which makes halfway sense.....and not trying to explain a speculative theory with another bunch of nonsense.

As for my part, the evidence that we actually conduct space-flight even if its from the MSM has more credibility than the "pseudo evidence" given by some individual conspiracy theorists - because in 99,99% it's the case that the conspiracy theorist's theories are only based on and coming from ignorance...this applies to almost all of the major conspiracy theories. (I wouldn't mind a good one, for a change which is worth to look at further, but most already crumble before you even consider them)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So you will argue about what's actually seen in images even though you believe that...

They probably came from a nasa/government psych-ops photo shop,their secret picture altering,film developing laboratory...

Please tell me, does that seem like sensible behavior to you?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
All objects become brittle and shatter? What about satellites? I kind of find it hard to deny they exist. Considering television, GPS, weather imaging, network comm etc.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I am very glad at times we have this "need to know basis" rules and most of the time holding information from the public. Cause you sir are an absolutely fantastic example of why.

My suggestion is, Study.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
This is a question I have, and laugh if you must. How did they get such perfect pictures with the equipment they had? I also question angles, if Mr Armstrong was the first astronaut on the moon then who was running the camera that was outside the lander of him stepping off of the ladder? Not one head cutoff in the pictures, it is amazing how everything is center in the frames of the photos, all done from the chest cameras.

1) They didn't get all perfect pictures, it's just the majority of the ones you see were the good ones so they were used in press releases and documentaries and such, if you look through the entire moon catalogue on NASA's website you'll see plenty of "bad" ones too. The reason they were able to take good pictures is that they practiced on Earth quite a lot, so they knew how to frame a picture without a viewfinder.
2) The camera was attached to the "legs" of the lander and deployed from inside the lander, there was no camera operator.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by blocula

Have neither of you ever placed your fat faces behind a telescope?

Douchebaggery abounds!

Just because you see an object through your thousand dollar scope, now Space is 100% real? A projection is a projection. Look at it through a telescope.....you get a closer projection. How does this solve anything? It more points out how humans are so gullible and readily available to eat anything CNN/NASA feed them.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Just because you see an object through your thousand dollar scope, now Space is 100% real? A projection is a projection. Look at it through a telescope.....you get a closer projection. How does this solve anything? It more points out how humans are so gullible and readily available to eat anything CNN/NASA feed them.

Why are you bothering to argue with what are clearly holographic projections in your matrix?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by blocula

Have neither of you ever placed your fat faces behind a telescope?

Douchebaggery abounds!

This is truly the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Just so I can even remotely attempt to understand a damaged mind, how is this being projected? Is there a giant screen around the entire Earth? How far above is it, since you claim there's no space? Or are all the telescopes rigged?

Please. Explain how this works. I know I won't understand it, and in full disclosure plan to ridicule the living # out of your response, but kindly humor me.
edit on 30-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well folks lets summarize here for a moment (don't ask me why).

All ideas mentioned to support the side of 'the debate' on behalf of Blochula are;

A) Supported by biased opinions with zero reputable sources.
B) Unsupported biased opinions yet unsupported with reputable sources.
C) What can not be supported with reputable sources are 'SECRET'.

C.2) Yet Blocudude knows of these things because he has multi-decade hands-on certified professional involvement of some (again 'secret') source one can't mention due to fear of the lives not of self, but of extended family.

D) Simply just forcing wind out of ass!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join