It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I dont believe it for a second and all the supposed images that those supposed deep space probes have sent back,could all have been taken through very powerful ground and low earth orbit telescopes...

For example, how do you explain LEO satellites or Earth based telescopes giving 24-7 images of different sides of the Sun including the transits of Venus and Mercury corresponding to a Space based POV?
edit on 1-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: re-word

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

I dont believe it for a second and all the supposed images that those supposed deep space probes have sent back,could all have been taken through very powerful ground and low earth orbit telescopes...

For example, how do you explain LEO or Earth based satellites giving 24-7 images of different sides of the Sun including the transits of Venus and Mercury corresponding to a Space based POV?
Objects placed into low earth orbit,are not actually within outer space,just really high up within the extended portions of earths out atmospheres and so they are not part of ptb's "outer space" deception plans...

And the vast majority of low earth orbit satellites,that the public is led to think and believe are up there for our cell phones,our gps navigation toys and our cable/satellite tv shows,are actually up there primarily for military communication,military planning and for spying upon the mainstream sheeple...

Earths exosphere,the outer most layer of the earths atmosphere,extends from 400 to 800 miles out and even that far,is still not a part of outer space yet... www.enchantedlearning.com...

Low earth orbit...en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I don't know if it's intentional but you completely missed my point. Where on Earth can telescopes be located to give 24-7 images of different sides of the Sun or LEO satellites be positioned to remain between the Earth and Sun to give those images while the POV corresponds to points in Space during transits of Venus and Mercury. Do you not get the question?

ETA: It's about perspective not altitude.
edit on 1-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Illustronic

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news and looming shadows of ever growning doubt,but the truth is that we are led to believe that those deep space probes have been traveling outwards for 30-40 years,because tptb are telling us to think they are,but we dont really know if they are actually out there are...

And all earth bound mechanical devices,every single one of them ever made,continuously break down and have to be constantly maintained and repaired,except for those neverending invincible deep space probes,that fly non stop at 35,000 mph,through near absolute zero temperatures,year after year after year and they just keep going and going and going and never break down,never have to be fixed and never need to be maintained?!?!

And they also defied the laws of physics by escaping the Sun gravitational field with approximately 1/10,000the the potential energy necessary to do so. I might add that it is also quite impossible for JPL to be receiving a signal of 20 watts of RF energy rms at a distance of over a billion miles through and amount of plasma that together almost equals the mass of the earth. Deep space probes are a crock and I can prove it using the scientific method.
edit on 1-4-2012 by InterdimensionalWarrior because: wrong word removed and replaced

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

The soho spacecraft observatory,thats supposedly filming continuous images of the sun,thats 93,000,000 miles away,is only 1,000,000 miles out in space and so if its really out there and theres no way for the mainstream to prove it is,it must obviously get warmer,the closer you get to the sun and there are no astronauts on board, because no human has ever gone beyond low earth orbit and there remains the strong possibility that the soho's images are actually being filmed from a powerful telescope in low earth orbit...

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by DenyObfuscation

The soho spacecraft observatory,thats supposedly filming continuous images of the sun,thats 93,000,000 miles away,is only 1,000,000 miles out in space and so if its really out there and theres no way for the mainstream to prove it is,it must obviously get warmer,the closer you get to the sun and there are no astronauts on board, because no human has ever gone beyond low earth orbit and there remains the strong possibility that the soho's images are actually being filmed from a powerful telescope in low earth orbit...

upload.wikimedia.org...

Not possible, the SOHO spacecraft is stationary at a Lagrange point where the Earth and suns gravitational attraction on it are equal. If it were in orbit it couldn't provide images at all half the time.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

The sun rotates,it has a rotational period of about 25 days and so why could'nt a telescope in low earth orbit be able to film it?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
Deep space probes are a crock and I can prove it using the scientific method.

Do we need to set up an appointment to get this? How about now? Yeah, pretty sure it's not going to happen.

BTW, I can see from googling your posts over at GLP why you've moved on over here. It's only a matter of time before the fact that you're merely a teenager trolling conspiracy sites becomes common knowledge around here as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Re-visit your links and learn. Your theories can't hold up to common sense. Remember Bloc, my question to you is about perspective. Also you can't get simultaneous images of different sides of the Sun like you get from STEREO from any one location. Does this help?

A & B are STEREO satellites, SOHO is between Earth and Sun.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Blocular mate listen ..how many people can u -yourself trust with a secret? . Get a bunch of women on there own or some men in the pub and they will talk and u can guarantee once "intoxicated"we all lose some kind of control of wot we say, wrong things come out etc.so are you saying that thousands upon thousands involved, wives, friends, colleagues,etc list goes on that are involved wouldnt have said something.Ohh and by the way those that are astrologers, scientists, .amateurs, professionals, people that do not even work for any government gaze the stars seeing the space station are all in on it together?.Its human nature to gossip, i am sure if it was all a hoax we would know by now.p.s have you took them reality pills today?.obviously not.I used to think like yourself many moons ago.Just listen to wot you are saying ,you have gone from space hoax to bunkers in denver to collaborate youre theory.There is something in youre bunker subject. But you are grasping at straws to say the space program was all a hoax my friend.summary two people cannot keep a secret for long let alone thousands of people.Gossip is a way of life and people just can not keep secrets for long.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The sun rotates,it has a rotational period of about 25 days and so why could'nt a telescope in low earth orbit be able to film it?

Well it would be able to film it but not when it was on the dark side of the Earth in it's shadow, unless of course you are proposing a polar orbit, which IS possible.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Not possible, the SOHO spacecraft is stationary at a Lagrange point where the Earth and suns gravitational attraction on it are equal. If it were in orbit it couldn't provide images at all half the time.

SOHO is stationary? You'd better brush up on your science; the Lagrangian points are orbits. They are points of dynamic stability, but they move with the Earth. The rest of your bloviating is similarly flawed, but I don't really have the time to deal with it at the moment. You might want to ponder the question of why the Earth doesn't have a temperature of 250 degrees.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This thread doesn't deserve any attention

You can't argue with the devil.

You can tell the devil to go home though.

Hope this helps,

Mr medinet

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Well it would be able to film it but not when it was on the dark side of the Earth in it's shadow, unless of course you are proposing a polar orbit, which IS possible.

The purpose of the SOHO satellite was give a few minutes warning to "batten down the hatches" so to speak and shut the satellite down and put them in a protective mode that sats outside LEO need to protect their sensitive electronics and to retract the solar panels to prevent irreparable damage. . Putting SOHO in LEO would make no sense.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Sorry blocular is not around at the moment, he is taking his reality pills, but dont worry he will return within due time thank you for youre co-oporation .[blocular mate come on pal plz see reason ]

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
'You might want to ponder the question of why the Earth doesn't have a temperature of 250 degrees."

The earth has an approximate average surface temperature of @ 65-70f at the present time, but this is changing rapidly. The data available on this is all questionable.

The reason the Earth doesn't heat up to the same temperature as a spacecraft in near Earth interplanetary space is because it has an atmosphere and geomagnetic field. A large percentage of the Suns radiation is absorbed 100's of miles up in the outer layers of the atmosphere , a large percentage of it is blocked by the geomagnetic field, and the Earth has relatively highly reflective surface or albedo due to cloud cover and the oceans. There is also the effect of evaporation of water which has the most dramatic cooling effect.

ADVICE:
If you don't want to get the horns don't butt heads with a bull.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The reason the Earth doesn't heat up to the same temperature as a spacecraft in near Earth interplanetary space is because it has an atmosphere and geomagnetic field. A large percentage of the Suns radiation is absorbed 100's of miles up in the outer layers of the atmosphere , a large percentage of it is blocked by the geomagnetic field, and the Earth has relatively highly reflective surface or albedo due to cloud cover and the oceans. There is also the effect of evaporation of water which has the most dramatic cooling effect.

Really? Absorbed? Are you saying that the temperature of the Earth's atmosphere is 250 Degrees? And what does the electromagnetic field have to do with anything? It does not reflect infrared radiation. You are now claiming that a high albedo, that is, reflectivity can decrease the absorption of heat. Does that not undercut your argument that the spacecraft being made of highly polished material would not serve to keep the temperature down? After all, polished aluminum has an albedo of nearly 1! Now, I ask you, why are Earth's poles so cold? Why do we have seasons?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I watched the movie again and I still dont know what makes you think matter is moving faster than light.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join