It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
bloc mate i reckon u might have some points regarding secrets and stuff but i dont think this space program is my friend ..we have been to the moon but maybe not told wot is on there etc and also maybe mining purposes etc.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The other day i was walking outside with a guy from work,we were going across the parking lot to obtain one of those necessities in life (a medium ice coffee,extra creme,extra sugar) and while walking along i stopped and asked him to do what most people hardly ever do,look up into the sky and that sky was clear,sunny and blue (a rarity here in dark and gloomy,gothic new england) and i pointed to the visible moon way up there and said "look at it" and he said "look at what?" and i said "the moon" and he said "why" and i said "seriously,think about where it is" "look how far away it is" "do you actually think nasa was able to put people on that,several times,with the technology of over 40 years ago?" and he said "honestly? no"
edit on 1-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What do you think about the STEREO diagram? Do you see why you can't get those views from Earth? Do you get that there's no spot on Earth where you can get simultaneous views of the Sun from different sides? If you blow it off as faked then I have to ask why you would argue about what's in the images as though you thought they were real.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc mate nazis new about it all in the 30s or 40s since they were ahead of their time and sceintists went to yours britain and the rest it would have gone from there mate .The knowledge got passed along hence the space race bloc and behold a great acheivement for mankind .the bunker stuff you mention is just another race for something else TECHNOLOGY....dont so much worry if man was on the moon and stuff, just worry about wot it is they are doing in these underground facilitys...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Illustronic

The "only reason" we think and believe that those deep space probes pioneer and voyager are out there,is because "tptb" are telling us their out there...But...We cannot prove they really are...They showed us photos and footage of sciensists walking around building a space vehicle in a room somewhere and then they showed us a rocket,with the probe supposedly inside it,going high up into the sky...Thats it...Thats all we really saw of those probes and thats all we really know about them...

Shouldn't you troll on the government buyout of General motors, the Federal reserve that is causing the recession. American boys dying in war, you don't like the space program, boo hoo.
edit on 1-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by blocula

bloc mate why cover up a probe scenario ? wot for mate.why do you think that about these probes? please tell? why probes makes more sense with probes to do it rather than man in space you are claiming? you keep switching bloc mate between the two, then off on a tangent about bunkers and stuff ..in denver airport etc.You say the voyager never malfunctioned etc just look up voyager and study a bit more my friend ......
Everything i've mentioned,they're all inter-connected...

No human has ever been beyond low earth orbit...

No ones ever flown to the moon,no ones ever walked on the moon and no ones ever flown back from it either...

The deep space probes,that never break down,even after forty years of continuously flying through near absolute zero temperatures at 35,000 mph,are not even really out there...

Those and other things,are all designed to intentionally mislead us astray,putting our heads in the clouds and our minds into outer space...

While tptb funnel our extorted tax dollars,almost 500 billion dollars,for what we are misled to believe is an outer space program,that doesnt even exist...

Into secret construction projects,that tptb are orchestrating for themselves,deep underground atomic blast, asteroid strike,gamma ray burst proof bunkers...

To ensure the survival of the royal bloodline elites and there families and friends,not us...

And when we are led to believe,by the relentless hammering of spoon fed lies by the mainstream media,that our elite leaders have all gone away on early and extended thanksgiving and christmas holidays,as december 2012 quickly approaches...

We'll know where they've really gone...

And after noticing some of the,massive waves of resignation,threads that i've seen lately,its already happening...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I for one know that is absolutely not true. I have memories of their bases from about 4 on. And the tubes that are there. Anyhooo...moving along. Not just nazi's, ETs, and nordic psi people on the moon, but the US NAVY!

This isn't an accurate thread, though I quite admire most of yours.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Think not that the program dosent exist but that the money has been going more to the powers that be for other things. "That scenario i am more inclined to agree" blocy mate..The space program is not a hoax, but the money distributed to it is questionable..thats wot you should be looking at blocular pal .Black projects is wot it goes mostly on, this is something you need to make a thread about, like where does the money go etc etc.how do you know that the space program is real and that they created it go to moon etc then ask for money which in turn now goes to these black technologies.and use the space program as the cover to ask for more money..see mate do you get it now............?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Surely any bizarre objects and mysterious structures seen on the moon,were put there and built there by aliens,not by humans in the 1960's and 70's,thats for sure,imo...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by blocula

bloc mate why cover up a probe scenario ? wot for mate.why do you think that about these probes? please tell? why probes makes more sense with probes to do it rather than man in space you are claiming? you keep switching bloc mate between the two, then off on a tangent about bunkers and stuff ..in denver airport etc.You say the voyager never malfunctioned etc just look up voyager and study a bit more my friend ......
Everything i've mentioned is all connected....

No human has ever been beyond low earth orbit...

No one has walked on the moon...

The deep space probes,that never break down,are not even really out there...

and those and other things are all designed to intentionally mislead us astray,putting our heads in the clouds and our minds into outer space...

While tptb funnel our extorted tax dollars,for what we are misled to believe is an "outer space" program,that doesnt even exist...

Into secret construction projects,that tptb are orchestrating for themselves,underground atomic blast/asteroid strike proof bunkers...

To ensure the survival of the royal bloodline elites and there families and friends,not us...

And when we are led to believe,by the mainstream lie inducing media ,hat our elite leaders have all gone away on early and extended thanksgiving and christmas holidays,as december 2012 quickly approaches...

We'll know where they've really gone...

And after noticing some of the massive resignation threads that i've seen lately,its already happening...

the so called invincible space probes you keep mentioning do break down..

i believe all pioneer probes no longer function, they might still function but power output is so low they cannot contact it anymore.

the voyager is not 100% fully functional. voyager 1 for example, its plasma detector failed when it passed saturn.

why do they need the space program to distract us when they have hollywood/celebrities and all that? to entertain the nerds and socially awkward?

i dont know why you care about the survival of the elites. if 2012 doomsday predictions come true, there will be no one left, no you no me. only the elites will be left, but left with what? who gives a rats behind, everyone else has moved on, let them stay in their own hell.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocular mate u cant claim aliens built structures on the moon thats like saying well contradicting yourself as you have stated that we havent been to the moon remember and that there is no probes out there come one mate????????

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
so blocular remember you said its all a hoax the space program, that means no pictures of the moon in ur eyes showing artificial structures since you dont believe probes were sent out then it stands no probes no pictures of moon etc.so it now seems to me that you now believe that there is such structures, then you must also belive in the probes sent out into space ?? which is it ??

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

If you,or anyone else takes a few minutes to read about just this one known underground bunker complex that tptb have prepared for themselves,you'll realize just how "incredibly strong,amazingly strengthened and unbelievably stocked with provisions and safety features" these places really are.They almost cannot be destroyed by anything except a direct hit from a large asteroid or comet...

I mean seriously,this one has 15 buildings! beneath 2,000ft of solid granite! and 12 of those buildings are 3 stories high! made of continuously welded low carbon steel! its drinking water supply, down there, is so huge it has to be rowed across in a boat! they have gyms, medical facilities, barber shops, saunas, cafeterias, stores ect,ect,ect! it has two, back to back, 25 ton steel blast doors! and the complex can withstand the explosive force of an atom bomb thats over 1,000 hiroshimas strong! it has high tech air filtration systems that can filter out bacteria, radiation, poison gas, chemicals and other contaminants! it has six 1,750 kilowatt backup generators! theres even metal tunnels!

Thats what tptb do with our,threatened with prison if we dont comply,extorted tax dollars and fake space program budgets and us and them doesnt even begin to explain whats going on,we are their expendable commodities,who will be intentionally and thoughtlessly left helpless upon the surface...

Because the vast majority of us are not born with elite royal blood flowing through our beautiful people veins...

Cheyenne Mountain Underground Bunker Complex > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Imo,no one went to the moon and no one walked upon the moon either and so why wouldnt everything else about our space program also be a hoax and a lie?

we went to the moon. the van allen belt is overrated, your cold brittle theory is bunk this close to the sun.
And so what about the pioneer and voyager deep space probes that are now well beyond pluto and are too far away to be effected by the suns warmth?
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Do you know anything about thermodynamics. Let me ask you this If you took an ice cube into a vacuum what happens? Does the ice get colder does it melt? This is an experiment we did in high school.

If you understand thermal dynamics a vacuum doesn't allow heat to be exchanged. So an object in space has nothing to transfer heat to. This heat just cant disappear its against the laws of physics. So if the heat cant go anywhere and we have a generator on board producing heat the whole spacecraft will remain the temperature of the heat being generated.This is why trying to actually say space is a temperature is misleading.When nasa tells you temperatures its dependent on location because the only source of heat is the sun. But in man made craft we bring our own heat sources.

Hope that makes it a little easier to understand why are space craft dont turn into a big block of ice.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Nasa wasnt where they funnel money from do you know what agency was created when sputnik went into space? The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) was specifically created for military DARPA’s original mission in 1958, was to prevent technological surprise like the launch of Sputnik, which signaled that the Soviets had beaten the U.S. into space. The mission statement has evolved over time. Today, DARPA’s mission is still to prevent technological surprise to the US, but also to create technological surprise for its enemies.No point in worrying about NASA all the cool stuff is behind the scenes handled by the defense department.

As far as NASA no need to fake anything they do and they have no clue what the defense department has in fact if they did i think they would be surprised.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Blocular my old buddy ....it does not matter, if revelations is anything to go by, then the ones underground are in trouble anyway, there will be nowhere to hide and the wrath of the lord will kick thier sorry arses down to the pit where they belong............job done quote

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

If you,or anyone else takes a few minutes to read about just this one known underground bunker complex that tptb have prepared for themselves,you'll realize just how "incredibly strong,amazingly strengthened and unbelievably stocked with provisions and safety features" these places really are.They almost cannot be destroyed by anything except a direct hit from a large asteroid or comet...

I mean seriously,this one has 15 buildings! beneath 2,000ft of solid granite! and 12 of those buildings are 3 stories high! made of continuously welded low carbon steel! its drinking water supply, down there, is so huge it has to be rowed across in a boat! they have gyms, medical facilities, barber shops, saunas, cafeterias, stores ect,ect,ect! it has two, back to back, 25 ton steel blast doors! and the complex can withstand the explosive force of an atom bomb thats over 1,000 hiroshimas strong! it has high tech air filtration systems that can filter out bacteria, radiation, poison gas, chemicals and other contaminants! it has six 1,750 kilowatt backup generators! theres even metal tunnels!

Thats what tptb do with our,threatened with prison if we dont comply,extorted tax dollars and fake space program budgets and us and them doesnt even begin to explain whats going on,we are their expendable commodities,who will be intentionally and thoughtlessly left helpless upon the surface...

Because the vast majority of us are not born with elite royal blood flowing through our beautiful people veins...

Cheyenne Mountain Underground Bunker Complex > en.wikipedia.org...

oh fantastic, a couple of thousand "elites" get to live in a bunker, having incestual fun, never seeing daylight for about 50 years before emerging to a desolate dead tundra with no population to fuel there economic needs, no maids/assisstants to help wipe their royal asses.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
then there reptilian bum chums will probably eat them anyway lol...so dont worry blocky mate all will be well as above so below there will not be no place to go..

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join