It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula, I know you are out there somewhere. I guess they have no clue. LOl LOl

Actually he may be, just like myself , disgusted with moron meatheads making unfounded personal comments about other member's drug use
Like your unfounded jokes john? about brave astronauts which i add are poor jokes indeed..
johnie tell me wheres your proof ?

So far you got bloc posting historical quotes from leaders as some kind of response too proof.
And yourself telling jokes about astronauts from last years christmas crackers..
Knowing astronauts died .. very adult like little john, when the families faced sorrow over the deaths of their children etc..

Come on john wheres your proof about man not landing on the moon?
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'm not done with this bloc,

designed to keep us from realizing that the sun is a lot closer and much smaller than we are led to think and believe it is

Why do you say that? What leads you to believe that? Do you have any support for this? Do you realize if someone even wanted to believe you they would have to do so without any evidence whatsoever? You have been asked but will not even attempt to offer even a shred of evidence for this belief. Will you ever learn to play the game and stop knocking over the pieces when you're stumped as to your next move?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

the sun is a lot closer and much smaller than we are led to think and believe

Yes i too would like to know, i want proof from you as an answer bloc?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I'll try to give bloc a helping hand here. Check out this video from ATS member Cohort. He shot this through his telescope today. Link to his thread is HERE
Notice how small the Sun looks compared to "The Former Rogue Comet Turned Planet, Venus".

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

That was not bad piece of viewing nice...!
yes last time till 2117 with the transit of venus.
Thanx buddy for sharing i forgot about it today....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Prove the sun is actually 93 million miles away and 865,000 miles across,can you? can anyone really? or can we only repeat what we are told to think and taught to believe about the currently enforced belief structures of tptb?
edit on 5-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

To you?
No. Nobody can.
To people with rational minds and an understanding of basic math. Yes. And it's been done for hundreds of years.
www.badastronomy.com...

edit on 6/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have answered your questions before why do you keep on side tracking questions about your own thread ?
why keep repeating quotes that have nothing to do with what we ask of you?
What has churchill got to do with the price of neil armstrongs boots?
Why have you not visited someone for help regarding your questioning about reality?
Where is your proof for the hundredth time already ?
Have you any proof at all ?
Have you tried the camera out yet?
The baseball theory perhaps?
Does your hammer and feather drop at the same time?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

I have answered your questions before why do you keep on side tracking questions about your own thread ?
why keep repeating quotes that have nothing to do with what we ask of you?
What has churchill got to do with the price of neil armstrongs boots?
Why have you not visited someone for help regarding your questioning about reality?
Where is your proof for the hundredth time already ?
Have you any proof at all ?
Have you tried the camera out yet?
The baseball theory perhaps?
Does your hammer and feather drop at the same time?

Of course he's not no proof! He's flapping in the wind right now and everyone but him knows it!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Like it or not,believe it or not,imo,an intentionally designed illusion,a holographic curtain of stars,has been wrapped around our world and injected into our minds,purposefully deceiving us,keeping us as far away from the truth as possible,to ensure we never discover where we actually are,whats really being done to us and whos doing it...

"The earth is a farm,we are someone elses property" Charles Fort 1874-1932

"Theres a terrible lot of lies going about the world and the worst of it is,half of them are true" Winston Churchill 1874-1965

edit on 3-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

.... what?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Prove the sun is actually 93 million miles away and 865,000 miles across,can you? can anyone really? or can we only repeat what we are told to think and taught to believe about the currently enforced belief structures of tptb?

..... what#2? Riiiight....
I'm seriously thinking about reporting Blocula for being a time-wasting ignoramus whose piffle has taken up far too much of our collective time.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

..... what#2? Riiiight....
I'm seriously thinking about reporting Blocula for being a time-wasting ignoramus whose piffle has taken up far too much of our collective time.

Why not spend more of your time at the playground. I hear the merry-go-roung is like a trip to the moon.
No robots required and if you are lucky some mom might put you on video.
You could call it Angry Apollo.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Have you visited the link from Phage to Bad Astronomy yet? How about a reasoned response to that?

Again, what evidence do you have to counter this information? Personal disbelief is not evidence. Inability to comprehend the facts is not evidence against them.

So, how far away IS the Sun? What size IS it then? Do YOU KNOW differently from what "they" tell "us" or can you only regurgitate lies, misconceptions and misinformation from websites you have taken a liking to?

This is a discussion board not your blog. Your unreasoned drivel will be challenged. Your unsupported assertions such as

But,according to the encyclopedia of human psychology,all anger is self directed and so buzz aldrin punched that person,because he was mad at himself for lying to the american people and to the world,imo...

If you can't source it at least address it for once.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Why not spend more of your time at the playground. I hear the merry-go-roung is like a trip to the moon.

Sorry? You're annoyed at me for pointing out the fact that Blocula is wasting everyone's time with a load of unsubstantiated piffle? He/she has no proof of any of this, he just comes up with a series of increasingly lurid and silly theories. Oh and he ignores any evidence that contradicts said lurid and silly theories.
edit on 6-6-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Why not spend more of your time at the playground. I hear the merry-go-roung is like a trip to the moon. No robots required and if you are lucky some mom might put you on video. You could call it Angry Apollo.

Another one, who has no proof or anything to add to the discussion just drivel aimed at my friends.
It seems you guys have no proof ,so resort to playground stuff. You and bloc are poor moon hoaxers you have let the side down, with quotes and jokes 100 pages plus of endless drivel with no proof against the argument as yet..

little john and bloc, grow up- get a grip -get a job- get a girlfriend -get a life-ooh and get some proof we never landed on the moon...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

or can we only repeat what we are told

Speak for yourself , You sound like a broken down record repeating yourself with quotes from the second world war..
Please change the record and show your proof instead of cut and paste drivel about off topic speeches from winston churchills cigar and brandy quotes, which may i add has nothing to do with your own thread, face it you lost you have obviously no proof to add.
Face facts, your pissing in the wind- flapping like a bird after a dose of facts towards you clucking like a turkey, your friends jokes from last years christmas crackers are nothing short of dire on your sides part, towards brave astronauts which some you know lost there lives to expand the frontiers of knowledge etc.

When you and your friends finished playing with each other, would it be possible for you and little john to provide some kind of counter for peoples claims that your thread is debunk, or are you going to just keep whistling dixie
clutching at straws spouting dire drivel about nothing related to thread ..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Sorry? You're annoyed at me for pointing out the fact that Blocula is wasting everyone's time with a load of unsubstantiated piffle? He/she has no proof of any of this, he just comes up with a series of increasingly lurid and silly theories. Oh and he ignores any evidence that contradicts said lurid and silly theories.
edit on 6-6-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

No pretty much the opposite. Switch your name and his.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
america got men to the moon 250,000 miles away & back on how much fuel landed & took of from the surface of moon now it takes that much fuel to get 200-300 miles into orbit to the iss yes thats progress . 700 boxes of video from 6 landings where are they nasa lost them all seven hundred boxes .all the blue prints for the saturn rockets & lander er we lost them america was involved in serious wars at that time but could still afford 6 missions allegadly no time delay in transmissions . only being able to jump 12/ in 0 g . with all the advances since then nobodys been back and no plans to but they can spend trillions on weapons . what are they covering up on the moon man has been there but with saucer tech any body read moongate will connect the dots

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
america got men to the moon 250,000 miles away & back on how much fuel landed & took of from the surface of moon now it takes that much fuel to get 200-300 miles into orbit to the iss yes thats progress . 700 boxes of video from 6 landings where are they nasa lost them all seven hundred boxes .all the blue prints for the saturn rockets & lander er we lost them america was involved in serious wars at that time but could still afford 6 missions allegadly no time delay in transmissions . only being able to jump 12/ in 0 g . with all the advances since then nobodys been back and no plans to but they can spend trillions on weapons . what are they covering up on the moon man has been there but with saucer tech any body read moongate will connect the dots

EErr some day you might see photos of dead dogs, some chimps on the moon but not to many men up there. All the dead folks died right here in the atmosphere. Strange eh?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
america got men to the moon 250,000 miles away & back on how much fuel landed & took of from the surface of moon now it takes that much fuel to get 200-300 miles into orbit to the iss yes thats progress

Geobro, ln space you don't just "go somewhere". You have to match orbits, while not wasting too much fuel.

If you're in a low circular orbit, and you want to get to a high circular orbit, it takes two tangential burns, one to elongate your orbit into an ellipse, and another at the high point of the ellipse to make it circular again. You may have to do this multiple times, depending on how much thrust you have.

If your orbit is in a different plane from the orbit of the space station, you have to wait until you reach the plane of the other orbit, then do a lateral burn. You may have to do this several times to change your orbit's angle sufficiently, each time having to wait another half-orbit.
EDIT: to give some perspective on this, if your orbit crosses the plane of the other orbit at an angle of 10 degrees, that means you are crossing that plane at about one mile per second. (Orbit velocity times sin(10 degrees).) If your rocket motor generates 1G of thrust, you need to run it around 2.5 minutes to get aligned with that plane. (5280/32/60)

If you're in the same orbit as your destination, but some distance behind it (say), the way you catch up is by depressing your own orbit, with a radial burn, making it an ellipse that will "catch up" to the other, and then reversing the process when you get there. If you just accelerate toward the object, that would put you in an orbit that rises above it, and then eventually falls further behind because it is a higher orbit.

P.S Now that's progress...

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join