It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Block i no you are trolling as when you got to page 100 your buddies came on and posted applause to blocular, bit of a coincedence ..
I think that you believe we went to the moon and that you are blatantly trolling then messaging your buddies gloating how you are trolling so much ..
What do you work as mr bloc tell us??.

P.S you got that camera yet?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

What i have a habit of doing is thinking outside the box,way outside the box and actually i have thrown the box away...
No what you have a habit of doing is illogical thinking and refusing to do any research at all, you just post wild claims with may i add with zero facts to back those claims up with..

IT IS NOT THE BOX YOU HAVE THROWN AWAY BUT YOUR MARBLES.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Hmmmm? all we really know is what tptb show us and what they tell us and they have a long running record of lying to us about all sorts of important things and so why would'nt they be lying about their moon missions and other outer space ventures?

I have never just automatically believed whatever they tell me to believe,i have never just blindly accepted whatever they tell me to accept and i have never just robotically adhered to whatever they tell me to adhere to and i never will,because i know what we really mean to them,nothing but tax paying slaves and cannon fodder...

I recently watched a world war two documentary and a veteran was being filmed and interviewed and he said..."my generation questioned nothing,your generation questions everything"

edit on 31-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There is a new Race To The Moon.

NASA knows about it. That is why NASA administrator, General Charles Bolden, was selected, and he has seen fit to issue warnings to other nations to stay away from Apollo landing sites, to "Keep Out", issuing language of "exclusionary zones", "Keep Out Zones", in direct contradiction to the spirit of the United Nations space treaties which are clearly written that all sites on the Moon "shall be open".

SHALL BE OPEN.

This is why USA won't sign the UN "Moon Agreement" of 1979 ... NASA wants to keep Apollo sites closed, restricted, and excluded from scientific inquiry.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Tptb and nasa are going to have to make sure they create one helluva good looking special effects movie this time around,if they ever decide to tell everyone and show everyone that they are returning people to the moon,or perhaps even mars,because unlike back in the late 1960's,early 1970's,millions of people now will be looking very closely for signs and evidence of a haox and thats probably one of the major reasons,perhaps the only reason why they havent tried to claim returning to the moon for around 40 years...

edit on 31-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula reply to post by denver22

Hmmmm? all we really know is what tptb show us and what they tell us and they have a long running record of lying to us about all sorts of important things and so why would'nt they be lying about their moon missions and other outer space ventures?

Do some research..

I have never just automatically believed whatever they tell me to believe,i have never just blindly accepted whatever they tell me to accept and i have never just robotically adhered to whatever they tell me to adhere to and i never will,because i know what we really mean to them,nothing but tax paying slaves and cannon fodder...

No you roboticaly accept a charlatans word over the facts, Again do some research..

I recently watched a world war two documentary and a veteran was being filmed and interviewed and he said "my generation questioned nothing,your generation questions everything"

What has that got to do with the price of neil armstrongs boots..
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
There is a new Race To The Moon.

NASA knows about it. That is why NASA administrator, General Charles Bolden, was selected, and he has seen fit to issue warnings to other nations to stay away from Apollo landing sites, to "Keep Out", issuing language of "exclusionary zones", "Keep Out Zones", in direct contradiction to the spirit of the United Nations space treaties which are clearly written that all sites on the Moon "shall be open".

SHALL BE OPEN.

This is why USA won't sign the UN "Moon Agreement" of 1979 ... NASA wants to keep Apollo sites closed, restricted, and excluded from scientific inquiry.

Strictly speaking aren't the sites historical monuments?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Pretty much.
But never mind the fact that NASA has no authority to keep anyone away from them. What actually happened is that X Prize contestants asked for guidelines on how to best protect the sites. NASA complied.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Strictly speaking aren't the sites historical monuments?

The Apollo sites were thoroughly documented by employees of NASA during Richard Nixon's presidency, 1969-1972. That mission is over. These are not historical monuments. It is abandoned space trash from American expeditions.

I believe the sites should be visited by Chinese, Japanese and Indian space craft. Space has been globalized. The six American moon landing sites, according to UN Outer Space Treaty language, "shall remain open".

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The six American moon landing sites, according to UN Outer Space Treaty language, "shall remain open".

They are. Nothing stopping anyone from visiting them...except 250,000 miles of space.
Anyone who wants to disturb their integrity is free to do so. Most people have more sense.

edit on 6/2/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The six American moon landing sites, according to UN Outer Space Treaty language, "shall remain open".

They are. Nothing stopping anyone from visiting them...except 250,000 miles of space.
Anyone who wants to disturb their integrity is free to do so. Most people have more sense.

edit on 6/2/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Well theres some private companies that are trying to put a rover on the moon.The concern was actually from these companies.It was started because of the second part of the The Google Lunar X Prize where they were going to video a lunar landmark.Because of the reward there was concerns that a team could damage the sight the solution talk to NASA about safe distances and areas of approach.

The Google Lunar X PRIZE offers a total of US$30 million in prizes to the first privately funded teams to land a robot on the Moon that successfully travels more than 500 meters (1,640 ft) and transmits back high definition images and video. The first team to do so will claim the US$20 million Grand Prize.They can earn additional money if they can travel ten times the baseline requirements (greater than 5,000 meters (3 mi)), capturing images of the remains of Apollo program hardware or other man-made objects on the Moon, verifying from the lunar surface the recent detection of water ice on the Moon, or surviving a lunar night.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Yeah, that's been pretty thoroughly covered but SayonaraJupiter here doesn't really seem to understand the situation.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by dragonridr

Yeah, that's been pretty thoroughly covered but SayonaraJupiter here doesn't really seem to understand the situation.

The point is the companies asked NASA for the recommendations so why would they violate them??That doesnt make any sense does it if they weren't concerned they wouldn't have asked.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Tptb are ruthlessly and relentlessly trying to keep the vast majority of us thinking and looking in the wrong direction,up into the void,instead of focusing on whats happening all around us and realizing whats being done to us while our heads are lost in the clouds and our minds are drifting through that magnificent illusion we call outer space...
edit on 3-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Tptb are doing all they can to keep the vast majority of us thinking and looking in the wrong direction,up into the void,instead of focusing on whats happening all around us and realizing whats being done while our heads are lost in the clouds and our minds are drifting through that magnificent illusion we call outer space..
. Not that old chestnut again bloc... prove it is an illusion

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Can you prove outer space is not an illusion?

Heres my proof that it is...

Nothing is as it appears,because our eyes dont see anything,all sensory perceptions are taking place within our brains and nowhere else and so everything is an illusion...

Long ago,the earth was hijacked by evil forces and humanity was enslaved by evil and tptb are posessed by those malevolent,interdimensional beings...

They both are implicitly involved in keeping the vast majority of us intranced by greed and materialism and as far away from reality as possible,thinking about,while looking out into that magnificent illusion we call outer space, never realizing the horrible truth...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Tptb are doing all they can to keep the vast majority of us thinking and looking in the wrong direction,up into the void,instead of focusing on whats happening all around us and realizing whats being done while our heads are lost in the clouds and our minds are drifting through that magnificent illusion we call outer space..
. Not that old chestnut again bloc... prove it is an illusion

Outer space must be an illusion. That's why bloc is bonkers for bunkers. TPTB are building these bunkers to protect themselves from the dangers that will be upon us from the illusion out there. Makes sense right? Of course not, it's a bloc theory.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

What would happen to the collective blind faiths of humanity if everyone living within the enslaved by materialism mainstream found out the horrible truth,that almost everything that we have been told to think,taught to believe and forced to adhere about reality is an intentionally misleading lie and a purposefully induced deception,designed to keep us from realizing that the sun is a lot closer and much smaller than we are led to think and believe it is and everything we perceive with our limited five senses is an illusion taking place within our brains and nowhere else?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Can you prove outer space is not an illusion?

Heres my proof that it is...

Nothing is as it appears,because our eyes dont see anything,all sensory perceptions are taking place within our brains and nowhere else and so everything is an illusion...

Long ago,the earth was hijacked by evil forces and humanity was enslaved by evil and tptb are posessed by those malevolent,interdimensional beings...
LMFAO , Tell me what sci-film, novel, charlatan, gave you that idea? ooh dear me.. you really are a wacky doodle dandy dissinformed dumpling if you believe that ..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

LOL What charlatan gave him that idea i wonder...
I wonder if he has tried throwing that baseball at the police to see if it is an illusion yet ..

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join