It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 107
57
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 
What keeping the sun in its orbit?



.....??? What? We orbit around the Sun. We've known that for thousands of years. The Sun orbits the Galactic Core in turn, albeit relatively slowly.
The center of our milkyway galaxy is (supposedly) around 25,000 light years away from our sun,1 light year is 5,878,625,373,200 miles and i'm suppose to believe something thats almost incomprehensibly far away from us,is able to hold our sun in its orbit?...Hmmmm?...No way...I dont think so...Thats a glaringly blatant lie and an incredibly grand deception...
edit on 8-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The center of our milkyway galaxy is (supposedly) around 25,000 light years away from our sun and i'm suppose to believe something thats almost incomprehensibly far away from us,is able to hold our sun in its orbit?...Hmmmm?...No way...I dont think so...Thats a blatant lie and a grand deception...
edit on 8-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



Congratulations, you win a prize for the 2012 statement that shows absolute ignorance of basic reality.
Yes, the Galactic Core is the driving force for the rotation of the Milky Way (which we are a part of by the way, unless it's just mildew on the walls of a giant fish tank). Look up Sagittarius A*. Then go away and read up about basic gravity. You know, the stuff they teach in school.
edit on 8-6-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 
1 light year is 5,878,625,373,200 miles and the center of the milkyway galaxy is (supposedly) 25,000 light years away from our sun which is around 1.469656300,000,000,000,000,000 miles away and its utterly impossible for something that far away to be able to hold our sun in its orbit...Sorry,i aint buying it...Tptb cant pull their bull wool over my eyes...

edit on 8-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 
1 light year is 5,878,625,373,200 miles and the center of the milkyway galaxy is (supposedly) 25,000 light years away from our sun which is 1.46965634 × 10 to the 17th power miles away and its utterly impossible for something that far away to be able to hold our sun in its orbit...Sorry,i aint buying it...Tptb cant pull their bull wool over my eyes...


Congratulations, you just almost made me wet myself laughing. You really don't know anything do you??? So tell me, oh great guru, what makes the Milky Way revolve? A giant invisible motor?
edit on 8-6-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 
(Supposedly) stars are clustered together and formed into a galaxy by the massive attraction of a super massive black hole,residing at the center of every galaxy and every single thing revolving around those terrifying super massive black holes,including the earth and you and i,is slowly being pulled towards and eventually into them,to be obliterated,gone forever,which is an incredibly comforting thought that tptb want us thinking about while slaving and grinding our days away...
edit on 8-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 
(Supposedly) stars are clustered together and formed into a galaxy by the massive attraction of a super massive black hole,residing at the center of every galaxy and every single thing revolving around those terrifying super massive black holes,including the earth and you and i,is slowly being pulled towards and eventually into them,which is an incredibly comforting thought to think about while falling asleep,isnt it?

edit on 8-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Correct. Only there's no supposedly about it, that's reality.



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 
(Supposedly) stars are clustered together and formed into a galaxy by the massive attraction of a super massive black hole,residing at the center of every galaxy and every single thing revolving around those terrifying super massive black holes,including the earth and you and i,is slowly being pulled towards and eventually into them,to be obliterated,gone forever,which is an incredibly comforting thought that tptb want us thinking about while slaving and grinding our days away...


Relax bloc , you and i will not be alive by then! you will be long gone from your fish tank my fishy friend, trust me
Keep swimming in your grand illusion of drivel bloc keep swimming.....



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 



Me saying so means its possible

And IF I were to say that the "horrible truth" hidden from us is that the Sun is actually larger and farther away than they tell us it is then that would make my view "possible". Now we would have two possibilities in opposition to each other and to the facts. Now how do you propose we determine the truth in this matter?



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
And IF I were to say that the "horrible truth" hidden from us is that the Sun is actually larger and farther away than they tell us it is then that would make my view "possible". Now we would have two possibilities in opposition to each other and to the facts. Now how do you propose we determine the truth in this matter?


I suspect that he'll just continue to make statements that demonstrate that he knows nothing about basic reality. Gravity is pretty undeniable.



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22
 
"We're just two lost souls,swimming in a fish bowl,year after year"...Pink Floyd



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by denver22
 
"We're just two lost souls,swimming in a fish bowl,year after year"...Pink Floyd



And that's helpful how exactly?



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by denver22
 
"We're just two lost souls,swimming in a fish bowl,year after year"...Pink Floyd



Bloc your just swimming in your own confusion , what do you work as tell us?



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 
Gravity is nothing more than a currently enforced theory,that will eventually be proven wrong someday and incredibly,i'm able to easily resist gravity by picking up a rock with one hand,but yet its somehow still powerful enough to adhere billions of tons of ocean water upon the surface of earth,somethings really wrong with the versions of reality that we are all force fed since birth...



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 




Bloc this reminds me of you so take a look.. tell me what you think
I would say that you are swimming in the wrong direction with your outlandish theories you say are facts.
Look that one on the left its you lol..


edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 
Gravity is nothing more than a currently enforced theory,that will eventually be proven wrong someday and incredibly,i'm able to easily resist gravity by picking up a rock with one hand,but yet its somehow still powerful enough to adhere billions of tons of ocean water upon the surface of earth,somethings really wrong with the versions of reality that we are all force fed since birth...


What?????

You're serious???
Holy hell, just where were you educated? In a mineshaft? By the village idiot's stupider brother? Can you please go away and do some very, very basic research? At the moment this entire thread is bit like watching a head to head encounter between Pikachu and a Bolo. Entertaining, but ludicrously one-sided. ("Pika-" SQUICK!)



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 



I suspect that he'll just continue to make statements that demonstrate that he knows nothing about basic reality.

How did you know? LOL

It appears obvious that we are being trolled by the OP who is himself a victim of a self-created "bloc hole". In my theory a "bloc hole" is created when one's own density reaches the point where it's gravitational effect takes in information and returns it void, stripped of all logic or reason.



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22
 
Perhaps originally,we all evolved from fish,aquatic apes,animals who once lived in the ocean a very long time ago...

I'm spreading very possible truths,in the shape and form of alternate ways of thinking, looking at different views of reality,exposing hidden truths that "they" have been intentionally suppressing away from "us" for far too long...


edit on 8-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 

Bloc you sound a bit like a robot, whose only function is to reply the same drivel ..
Who programmed you bloc?, you need to oil up on some facts about things as your knowledge reality is a little more than rusty .

Although lol you could be E.T trying to phone home, and got stranded here trying to blend in with the program in your brain.
tThis program Is clearly some older mode,l As your handlers obviously could not be bothered to do there research too .

Ohh well deceptibloc it explains your constant repeating of history quotes etc.
You need an upgrade, go to google type in apollo, do some basic research, oil them joints and get back to us


edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by denver22
 
Perhaps originally,we all evolved from fish,aquatic apes,animals who once lived in the ocean a very long time ago...

I'm spreading very possible truths,in the shape and form of alternate ways of thinking, looking at different views of reality,exposing hidden truths that "they" have been intentionally suppressing away from "us" for far too long...


edit on 8-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


That's called a theory bloc



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


Bloc what is your next thread going to be any ideas



new topics

top topics



 
57
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

log in

join