It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

They are unable to return to the moon,because they never went there and unlike the more gullible, more easily misled mainstream public of the late 1960's early 70's,who were perpetually filled with fear and force fed cold war paranoia,many millions of people now will be looking very closely for signs of a hoax and thats most likely the main reason why they have never tried telling and showing us films of people returning to the moon, perhaps the deceptions would be too complex for them to simulate convincingly this time around...

edit on 7-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Visualize the function and understand the reasons for those little heat lights that so many of us hang up high on the inside of our home made terrariums,shining down to keep our little pets illuminated and warm,as they live and die oblivious to the truth,never knowing they exist within a fabricated reality and those comparisons will bring us a lot closer to the truth about what the sun actually is and what its really doing...

Errr whats that got to do with the price of fish ?
You may look like one trapped in your aquarium of drivel.But unlike a fish that you are who forgets in seconds that your own thread has nothing whatsoever to do with our entire space program is a hoax and a massive deception claim...
You have no proof at all spouting an off topic nonsense like that..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

This threads headline contains the words "massive deception" and the fact that the sun is much smaller and a lot closer than we are misled to believe,is a part of what we are being deceived about and kept as far away as possible from knowing...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibborium

moongate seemed a well written book to me for you to call it junk please show me how you came to this conclusion

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

This threads headline contains the words "massive deception" and the fact that the sun is much smaller and a lot closer than we are misled to believe,is a part of what we are being deceived about and kept as far away as possible from knowing...

You are a moron.
I don't know a nicer way to put it.

That was one of the stupidest things I have read on ATS. That's saying something.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Or perhaps its too profoundly disturbing to try and comprehend and so ridiculing and denying it is easier to live with?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No. The only thing disturbing is the thought of you producing offspring and teaching them this deluded crap.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

My favorite though is the fact that everyone who doesn't buy into your, frankly, insane theories not based in reality, are "too scared to handle the truth." As if you are somehow a superior fearless human living a very tough life (on the internet typing) having now discovered the "truth," in some unknown way (presumably pulling things out of your ass).

Seriously man, please do not have kids. Seek professional help. This is not being mean, it is genuine concern. Someone this far detached from reality can not be safe.
edit on 6-8-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

At least my two offspring (my daughters) still tell me they love me,are not afraid to talk to me about anything and like me,have an open mind...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

reply to post by paradox

At least my two offspring (my daughters) still tell me they love me,are not afraid to talk to me about anything and like me,have an open mind...

Oh god you've already mated! NOOOOOO.

I hope to god they develop normally. Please do not corrupt them.

This goes so far beyond an "open mind." Do not play that card!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

The sun is much closer than we are intentionally misled to think it is and its a lot smaller than we are purposefully forced to believe it is...

Visualize the functions and understand the reasons for those little heat lights that so many of us hang up high on the inside of our home made terrariums,shining down to keep our little pets illuminated and warm,as they live and die totally oblivious within,never realizing they exist in a fabricated reality...

Those comparisons will open our eyes and minds to the truth about what the sun actually is and what its really doing...

edit on 8-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by paradox

The sun is much closer than we are intentionally misled to think it is and its a lot smaller than we are purposefully forced to believe it is...

The sun is a nuclear furnace, burning 93 million miles away.

Do you even know what a parallax is? Have you ever done trigonometry in your life? No one is "forcing" you to believe anything, but a fact is a fact, and a fact remains a fact even if it is ignored by the irrational. The properties of our solar system makes it very clear that it is impossible for the sun to be any smaller/closer than 93 million miles and roughly 1.3 million times the size of Earth.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Visualize the functions and understand the reasons for those little heat lights that so many of us hang up high on the inside of our home made terrariums,shining down to keep our little pets illuminated and warm,as they live and die totally oblivious within,never realizing they exist in a fabricated reality...

Those comparisons will open our eyes and minds to the truth about what the sun actually is and what its really doing...

Sorry, but do you really believe this piffle? All you need to disprove it is a few basic observations and some even simpler calculations. More importantly if the Sun was smaller then its gravitational properties would be weaker - so what's keeping Jupiter, the biggest planet in the Solar System in orbit? String?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

What keeping the sun in its orbit?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

What keeping the sun in its orbit?

.....??? What? We orbit around the Sun. We've known that for thousands of years. The Sun orbits the Galactic Core in turn, albeit relatively slowly.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Excellent facts? What exactly are excellent facts?

Start HERE

A fact (derived from the Latin factum, see below) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability, that is whether experience is the basis for its acceptance as truth. Standard reference works are often used to check facts. Scientific facts are verified by repeatable experiments.

Have you seen the video of the Venus transit I posted for you? How far away is the Sun? What size is it ? How do YOU KNOW? These should be simple questions for someone with an IQ professionally tested to be "around 150". Is that some sort of metric value that would translate to around room temperature in the standard system?

Where are your facts blogula? Have you ANY? This is not an answer to my question

Visualize the function and understand the reasons for those little heat lights that so many of us hang up high on the inside of our home made terrariums,shining down to keep our little pets illuminated and warm,as they live and die oblivious to the truth,never knowing they exist within a fabricated reality and those comparisons will bring us a lot closer to the truth about what the sun actually is and what its really doing...

It is fantasy. When will you look at an aquarium and suddenly "realize" the oceans are "illusions", much smaller than we are led to believe?

Since you're so fond of quoting lyrics as evidence I will end this post by almost quoting Pink Floyd,
"All in all you're just another bloc in the wall".

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Fact? I think you're going to need to prove this one.
You saying so means nothing.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Me saying so means its possible and knowing that what we are told to think,taught to believe and force fed about reality,is being thoroughly drilled into our heads by tptb,the same ptb who lie to us about so many other things all the time and who relentlessly send off generation after generation of its youth to be crippled, maimed and killed within fabricated wars,means its very possible...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Me saying so means its possible and knowing that what we are told to think and taught to believe,is being thoroughly drilled into our heads by tptb,the same ptb who lie to us about so many other things all the time and who relentlessly send off generation after generation of its youth to be crippled,maimed and killed within fabricated wars,means its very possible...

You just did it again. Saying something is not the same thing as proving it. You still have no proof.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Me saying so means its possible and knowing that what we are told to think,taught to believe and force fed about reality,is being thoroughly drilled into our heads by tptb,the same ptb who lie to us about so many other things all the time and who relentlessly send off generation after generation of its youth to be crippled, maimed and killed within fabricated wars,means its very possible...

As usual with your claims, you forgot the proof.
Show it.

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join