It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
america got men to the moon 250,000 miles away & back on how much fuel landed & took of from the surface of moon now it takes that much fuel to get 200-300 miles into orbit to the iss yes thats progress

Which charlatan site did you get that from may i ask?

You must consider the following as well here goes A less obvious trajectory to the Moon uses the gravity of the Earth, Moon, and Sun. Heading out about four-times further than the Moon's orbit, the spacecraft feels a curious combination of the Earth and Sun's gravity. The effect is to guide the spacecraft into an orbit around the Moon for free, or "ballistically" in spaceflight lingo. This trajectory uses significantly less on-board fuel than the straightforward approach, but requires more flight time.

Some previous space missions have used this rich interplay of several gravitational fields. By understanding the mathematics governing the paths such missions use, other interesting future missions can be designed, not only in the Earth-Moon system, but around other planets and moons in the solar system...

More progress for you ..

P.S pay no attention to charlatan sites they are misleading sir..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
yeah it is a hoax. the lie is so massive most can't comprehend it or don't want to.

if you look at the moon footage it looks like 1930s sucky special effects. wouldn't fool a 4 year old these days.

it was filmed by kubrick in a studio on earth. they couldn't go to the moon back then with the limited technology they had so they had to fake it.

i'd say we have gone into orbit with the space station and shuttle but that's about it. we've done a few spacewalks probably i guess.

but i doubt very much that any astronaut has gone much further than that.

read the book 'we never went to the moon' from amazon.com. it's quite interesting... a bit confessional really.

also they keep releasing these so called 'mockumentaries' saying we didn't go. i think they are trying to tell us without openly admitting it....due to the inevitable massive backlash if it was admitted.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

if anyone did go, they no doubt went in a ufo using alien technology that's been present on earth since ancient times - the vedic texts talk of the 'gods' in india riding about the skies in vimanas that had all thes amazing cloaking capabilities, weapons capabilities - there's pages of ancient indian texts talking about them...

so these aliens still exist on earth and still have the ufo technology - so if we went to the moon - the high level freemasonic astronauts would have gone in a ufo not a crappy spaceship that looked like a packet of kettle crisps

also the moon is covered with aliens cities, domes and basis - pretty clearly lit up and visible in the documentary 'moon rising' on youtube. you can see lit blue domes all over the place...

there's a LOT you are not being told about the moon.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
and this thread shouldn't be in skunk works. it's obvious the OPs proposition is true...

people need to stop believing in fairy tales.... you really think we went to the MOON with the technology we had back then... come on. and we've never been back, oh, wonder why?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

also they keep releasing these so called 'mockumentaries' saying we didn't go. i think they are trying to tell us without openly admitting it

There's that sound logic we've come to expect from your side. So let me get this straight. If I produce a mockumentary about events in your life then that's a confession of sorts from you? Genius!

and this thread shouldn't be in skunk works. it's obvious the OPs proposition is true...

Have you read the entire OP? This is not just a "Moon Hoax" thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

america got men to the moon 250,000 miles away & back on how much fuel landed & took of from the surface of moon now it takes that much fuel to get 200-300 miles into orbit to the iss yes thats progress .

Different rockets, different fuels, different systems. Like comparing apples to watermelons.

700 boxes of video from 6 landings where are they nasa lost them all seven hundred boxes .

Please cite your references. Recordings of the data telemetry were reused, but never lost.

all the blue prints for the saturn rockets & lander er we lost them

Please cite your references.

america was involved in serious wars at that time but could still afford 6 missions

What serious wars would that be? The Korean war started in 1950 and ended in 1953. The Vietnam conflict was a very long and drawn out affair. War was never officially declared on North Vietnam by the United States. A Cornell University study placed the over-all total U.S. cost of the Vietnam war at $200 Billion. Vietnam War Timeline This cost was drawn out from 1950 to 1973.

allegadly no time delay in transmissions

Key word here allegedly. One way delay of transmission from the Earth to the Moon is 1.3 s at 384,000 km. Radio transmission delay to the Moon

only being able to jump 12/ in 0 g

Please site your references. First the Moon does have gravity. It is measured to be 1/6th of the Earth's. How high should a person on the Moon, wearing a PLSS on his back, be able to jump safely? Besides, jumping in 0 g would result in a continuous propulsion until counteracted.

with all the advances since then nobodys been back and no plans to but they can spend trillions on weapons

It's called public interest. As in any expenditure, there has to be motivation to spend the money. Besides what do weapons have to do with the US not going back?

what are they covering up on the moon man has been there but with saucer tech any body read moongate will connect the dots

Pure fiction. Wiki on Moongate (book)

edit on 6/7/2012 by Gibborium because: added line

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

america got men to the moon 250,000 miles away & back on how much fuel landed & took of from the surface of moon now it takes that much fuel to get 200-300 miles into orbit to the iss yes thats progress .

Bullcrap. The Apollo Saturn V had twice as much fuel as the shuttle had. And after all the staging was complete, the spacecraft that ultimately returned to earth was much smaller in non-fuel mass (the "payload fraction" of the rocket equation) than the shuttle.

700 boxes of video from 6 landings where are they nasa lost them all seven hundred boxes .

We have the video from all 6 landings, only the first landing lost anything of value in terms of the pre-converted slow scan data (which wasn't of value at the time as we had no way of doing anything further with it). No other landing had to use the slow-scan conversion method to get the video out there, and we have the video. Here, get some for yourself on DVD:
www.spacecraftfilms.com...
It's great stuff.

all the blue prints for the saturn rockets & lander er we lost them

No, we didn't. You actually have to get off your ass and go to the appropriate archives to find them.
web.archive.org...://www.space.com/news/spacehistory/saturn_five_000313.html

america was involved in serious wars at that time but could still afford 6 missions allegadly no time delay in transmissions .

More bullcrap, there IS a delay (yes, houston responds right away, THEY were the ones recording the conversation), you can even measure it using feedback in the mic of the astronauts. It shows up as an echo. On the longer missions you can even use this delay to measure the eccentricity in the moon's orbit over the course of the mission. Congratulations, more proof it was real!

only being able to jump 12/ in 0 g .

They jumped quite high considering how much weight they were carrying in their spacesuits; no, it wasn't "0g." They did have to be careful though; they were very back heavy due to the PLSS pack, and if they jumped too high and fell over backwards they could kill themselves if they damaged the PLSS pack. That was their life support system.

with all the advances since then

Ion engines and solar sails do not make it possible to send men to the moon for cheap. No, computers were neither a limiting factor nor the main expense.

man has been there but with saucer tech

You've been reading too much science fiction.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I love it when people use serried ranks of excellent facts to demolish silly theories. Bravo!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

people need to stop believing in fairy tales....

yes like fox tv

also the moon is covered with aliens cities, domes and basis - pretty clearly lit up and visible in the documentary 'moon rising' on youtube. you can see lit blue domes all over the place...

No it is not

there's a LOT you are not being told about the moon.

No use your search engine and avoid charlatan sites.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

what are they covering up on the moon man has been there but with saucer tech any body read moongate will connect the dots

After connecting the dots does the book ask you to colour it in

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

if anyone did go, they no doubt went in a ufo using alien technology

LMFAO..
This about sums your side up for me very poor understanding of the basics..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaryN
From the very first trip, astronauts said they were shadowed by UFOs, from the time they entered orbit, till they reached the Moon. I say they were not shadowed, but shepherded, kept on the proper course, and helped with landing and takeoff from the Moon. Read some of the mission reports and you will, or should, come to the conclusion that those pieces of junk could not have got to the Moon, let alone home again, without some serious assistance. The Apollo 16 mission report reads like a 3 Stooges farce, so the earlier missions must have been even worse.

Amazing that someone would say something like this as if it were fact and not something they dreamed up.

I never understood why the lunar landing sticks in peoples craw either.

Farthest Humans From Earth

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

if anyone did go, they no doubt went in a ufo

en.wikipedia.org...

If you cannot tell the difference between the two then read the link lol

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

What's the point of your posts? To see how many retarded cliches you can fit in? How about you read the thread and learn something.

Of course this belongs in skunk works.
edit on 6-7-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

yeah it is a hoax. the lie is so massive most can't comprehend it or don't want to.

if you look at the moon footage it looks like 1930s sucky special effects. wouldn't fool a 4 year old these days.

it was filmed by kubrick in a studio on earth. they couldn't go to the moon back then with the limited technology they had so they had to fake it.

i'd say we have gone into orbit with the space station and shuttle but that's about it. we've done a few spacewalks probably i guess.

but i doubt very much that any astronaut has gone much further than that.

read the book 'we never went to the moon' from amazon.com. it's quite interesting... a bit confessional really.

also they keep releasing these so called 'mockumentaries' saying we didn't go. i think they are trying to tell us without openly admitting it....due to the inevitable massive backlash if it was admitted.

All that info is about as much use as a chocolate frying pan...
Don't read the book anymore, put it away for a second and start reading some facts rapunzel.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
I love it when people use serried ranks of excellent facts to demolish silly theories. Bravo!
Excellent facts? What exactly are excellent facts? Nothing more than fabricated versions of reality made to adhere and fit within the currently enforced belief structures that we are compelled without choice to live by and anything that steers peoples minds away from the lying dogmas of those who dominate and control us and brings us closer to hidden truths,will be ridiculed,denied,hushed up and suppressed...

edit on 7-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Visualize the function and understand the reasons for those little heat lights that so many of us hang up high on the inside of our home made terrariums,shining down to keep our little pets illuminated and warm,as they live and die oblivious to the truth,never knowing they exist within a fabricated reality and those comparisons will bring us a lot closer to the truth about what the sun actually is and what its really doing...

edit on 7-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It's hilarious this thread has reached 105 pages and there are STILL people trying to reason with blocula. I'm relatively new to ATS but it didn't take me long to realize there is no reasoning with someone who flat out rejects it in favor of their own fantasy world. It is complete with it's own history, physics, etc, and is a science to him. In his world, the rational are like naked homeless people screaming about invading space aliens and the impending doom about to befall us as a result of Y2K.

Truly a lost cause. But I respect the determination and patience some have shown by trying to demonstrate reality. I gave up 70 or so pages ago and figured this thread would just die a quiet death. Boy was I wrong

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Bloc you know things you have not produced yet
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
It's hilarious this thread has reached 105 pages and there are STILL people trying to reason with blocula. I'm relatively new to ATS but it didn't take me long to realize there is no reasoning with someone who flat out rejects it in favor of their own fantasy world. It is complete with it's own history, physics, etc, and is a science to him.

I do not care about him so much as i know what he is like, however i answer other posts from other people as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join