It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

What would happen to the collective blind faiths of humanity if everyone within the mainstream found out the horrible truth,that almost everything that we have been told to think and taught to believe about reality is an intentionally misleading lie and a purposefully induced deception,designed to keep us from realizing that the sun is a lot closer and much smaller than we are led to believe it is and everything that we perceive with our limited five senses is an illusion taking place within our brains and nowhere else?

edit on 3-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Bloc please, my sides are hurting from all the laughter stop i beg of ye

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Those of us without royal elite blood flowing through our veins,the vast majority of everyone,has had their minds thoroughly brainwashed and chained within the same materialistic illusion...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

What would happen to the collective blind faiths of humanity if everyone living within the enslaved by materialism mainstream found out the horrible truth,that almost everything that we have been told to think,taught to believe and forced to adhere about reality is an intentionally misleading lie and a purposefully induced deception,designed to keep us from realizing that the sun is a lot closer and much smaller than we are led to think and believe it is and everything we perceive with our limited five senses is an illusion taking place within our brains and nowhere else?

Prove to me that you are telling the truth then. You say these things are true but how do YOU KNOW?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Like it or not,believe it or not,imo,an intentionally designed illusion,a holographic curtain of stars,has been wrapped around our world and injected into our minds,purposefully deceiving us,keeping us as far away from the truth as possible,to ensure we never discover where we actually are,whats really being done to us and whos doing it...

"The earth is a farm,we are someone elses property" Charles Fort 1874-1932

"Theres a terrible lot of lies going about the world and the worst of it is,half of them are true" Winston Churchill 1874-1965

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools,shown in the media,or proclaimed by the church and state.Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance,taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality,a collective dream in which values are inverted,lies are taken as truth and tyranny is accepted as security.They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"...Thomas Cox

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What do Apollo people tell their kids?
Why the hell haven't you followed in my foot steps??
As the off spring stare in glassy eyed amazement.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools,shown in the media,or proclaimed by the church and state.Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance,taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality,a collective dream in which values are inverted,lies are taken as truth and tyranny is accepted as security.They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"...Thomas Cox

No more poems, no more icke, no more sibrel, no more hoagland, and please no more BS.
I have studied it all bloc, more than you will ever know, and find no proof in your charlatans claims...
Your space theories although, very so far out there have been debunked and may i add didn't take long to dismiss.

So please change the record and stop driveling on with quotes from history, please provide some proof that we never went to the moon otherwise shush up your gums with cut and paste history quotes and bad jokes..good day sir peace..

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Like it or not,believe it or not,imo,an intentionally designed illusion,a holographic curtain of stars,has been wrapped around our world and injected into our minds,purposefully deceiving us,keeping us as far away from the truth as possible,to ensure we never discover where we actually are,whats really being done to us and whos doing it...

What is this? I said prove these things you're saying, not spew rampant delusion stemming from your utter lack of comprehension of reality.

How far away is the Sun? How do you know? You can't simply say they lie, it's a deception. Discuss this like a reasonable adult bloc. Give me reasons to believe what you say.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

What is this? I said prove these things you're saying, not spew rampant delusion stemming from your utter lack of comprehension of reality.

How far away is the Sun? How do you know? You can't simply say they lie, it's a deception. Discuss this like a reasonable adult bloc. Give me reasons to believe what you say.

Ive seen him in to many threads he doesnt believe the stuff he spouts out he just likes to argue.He thinks hes proposing an alternate view but more to the point likes to get people to argue about useless conjecture.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Yeah but he doesn't even argue really. More like random irrelevant mantras falling out of his head.

So you don't think he believes what he says? I sure hope he doesn't. Take this for example,

everything we perceive with our limited five senses is an illusion taking place within our brains and nowhere else?

This "theory" is internally conflicting as it relies upon observations through microscopes for the basis of the "theory". You can't use observations as proof that what you're observing doesn't exist. Am I making any sense here?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

When realizing the truth,that no one really knows where we came from and are seemingly still coming from,no one really knows where we are and no one really knows where we are going,my alternate ideas, bizarre theories and strange conjectures are not useless,but they are very critical and extremely relevant indeed...

edit on 4-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

When realizing the truth,that no one really knows where we came from and are seemingly still coming from,no one really knows where we are and no one really knows where we are going,my alternate ideas, bizarre theories and strange conjectures are not useless,but they are very critical and extremely relevant indeed...

edit on 4-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

IF no one really knows where we came from or where we are going, I don't think it matters for a pinch of poo what anyone's ideas are.
Some people believe that we know a little more about these things than you believe we do.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There is no real evidence that we didn't go to the moon, if you've ever done your research you'd know... the flag was an upside down L shape so don't even say anything about the flag.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What percentage of the human race has claimed to have actually gone up into outer space? Not even 500 people and thats about 1 in 10 million...

Because all we really see are the rockets going up and then we see the capsules splashing down...

We see the space shuttles going up and then we see the space shuttles landing...

We see the satellite carrying rockets going up and then we see nothing coming back down...

No, 1 in 10 million would mean that 700 people went to the moon.

Where are the rockets going then if they aren't going into space?

Well you'd think that they'd land after a while, don't you?

Because the satellites are put into orbit, if we never went to space then how do we have satellites in the sky when you look up at night, how does your GPS work? I bet you won't be able to answer me with something that makes any actual sense

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Ive seen him in to many threads he doesnt believe the stuff he spouts out he just likes to argue.He thinks hes proposing an alternate view but more to the point likes to get people to argue about useless conjecture.

You mean like in this post www.abovetopsecret.com... where he says

Mars was once covered with oceans and continents just like earth,think about that and whatever terrible calamity annihilated its biosphere and destroyed its atmosphere could easily happen to earth any day...

That thread is about something seen in images from the NASA rover on Mars which according to his premise in this thread is freakin impossible. To top it off, that post came less than 4 hours after this proclamation

Can you prove outer space is not an illusion?

Heres my proof that it is...

Nothing is as it appears,because our eyes dont see anything,all sensory perceptions are taking place within our brains and nowhere else and so everything is an illusion...

Long ago,the earth was hijacked by evil forces and humanity was enslaved by evil and tptb are posessed by those malevolent,interdimensional beings...

They both are implicitly involved in keeping the vast majority of us intranced by greed and materialism and as far away from reality as possible,thinking about,while looking out into that magnificent illusion we call outer space, never realizing the horrible truth...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

When realizing the truth

Stop right there .... you never will as you are a robot programmed only to spout drivel including your theories without backing them up with any facts at all

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

bizarre theories and strange conjectures are not useless,but they are very critical and extremely relevant indeed...

When you have anything relevant to add please do, as so far you have not

everything you just said above is useless when compared with facts sorry it just is...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
reply to post by blocula

What do Apollo people tell their kids?
Why the hell haven't you followed in my foot steps??
As the off spring stare in glassy eyed amazement.

Hi blocula,
I know you are out there somewhere.
Usually some stooge jumps on a post like this. Thank goodness they are all calmed down now.
I guess they have no clue. LOl LOl

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula,

Yes we do, he left orbit with his illogical thinking when he took L.S.D back in the seventies LOL LOL.
When you two have come back down to reality, perhaps you may tell us your proof of the moon hoax
Sometime before the end of the year...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula,

Yes we do, he left orbit with his illogical thinking when he took L.S.D back in the seventies LOL LOL.
When you two have come back down to reality, perhaps you may tell us your proof of the moon hoax
Sometime before the end of the year...

Actually he may be, just like myself , disgusted with moron meatheads making unfounded personal comments about other member's drug use. You do know dummies like that, they also fall for any crap NASA feeds them. Don't you?
And they will be ignorant enough to repeat IT. LOL
Like we could go back when ever we want we just don't have the coin. Oh we'd be right back there tomorrow if we could just find the blueprints. Ugh it would be better if private enterprise took over our goose is cooked
edit on 6/5/2012 by longjohnbritches because: s

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join