It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Isn't the earth too small in these images? If the earths diameter is 4 times larger than the moon, should'nt the earth appear 4 times larger when seen rising above the lunar horizon and when seen within the lunar sky, meaning 4 times larger than the size of the (quite large) full moon when seen from earth?

Faked Earthrise? www.davidicke.com...

Earthrise > en.wikipedia.org...

The Moon has approximately 1/4 Earth's diameter,1/50 Earth's volume and 1/80 Earth's mass > www.freemars.org...
edit on 29-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

Someone has to pay for these things. If you think the only tax money you pay is in income tax you pay you are severely deceiving yourself. Everything we buy has these costs buried in them. Stimulating a local areas economy and high paid scientists doesn't do anything for the working man. Our Economy isn't real. The 16 trillion dollars on the books of the national debt is just a start.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

That's right, no country has been this far in debt before.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Everyone knows NASA was just a smoke screen to keep us distracted. The real space program has always been run by the Navy. Just like the movie contact. Everything NASA has and way beyond are used by the US Navy.

Imagine the stuff they have.....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Isn't the earth too small in these images? If the earths diameter is 4 times larger than the moon, should'nt the earth appear 4 times larger when seen rising above the lunar horizon and when seen within the lunar sky, meaning 4 times larger than the size of the (quite large) full moon when seen from earth?

The Moon has approximately 1/4 Earth's diameter,1/50 Earth's volume and 1/80 Earth's mass > www.freemars.org...

Two things i see as a problem these photos of the earth setting are from JAXA it has the moon between the earth and the probe so its not even on the surface of the moon.(are we trying to prove the japanese doesnt have a probe around the moon?)Second what are you comparing the size to exactly.This satellite is orbiting the moon do you really expect it to appear 1/4 the size when its orbiting the moon and the earth is 384403 km away.Thats like having a car next to you and looking a mile away at a locomotive you know its larger but it wont look like it.
edit on 5/30/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Money is a fabricated illusion,a sinister weapon that tptb wield against us and a diabolical tool they use to control us and it really means nothing more than that.If there was no money,then suddenly, everyone would be equal and tptb will never allow that to happen,not without a violent and bloody revolution that would tear the thin veneer of our civilization apart...

"The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams"...Black Sabbath
edit on 30-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
People can i add I am sometimes accused of treating hoax believers as if they are stupid. Let me say this here and now and clearly. I do NOT consider that ALL hoax believers are stupid, okay? Some, possibly, may be quite normal sensible people that have just got the facts wrong - they have been misinformed and do not happen to posses the knowledge or wit to realise it. This is perfectly understandable given the complex knowledge of physics sometimes required to understand what is really going on. Many hoax believers are ignorant of the facts, which is a different matter entirely to being stupid. However, when given the facts, a sensible person will see the logic of it, whatever the subject, and will either have the sense to accept the obvious, or perhaps have the wit to ask another more penetrating follow-up question in order to clarify a point. Fair enough. When the explanation then makes perfect sense and can no longer be challenged, when the evidence presented simply cannot be denied, the sensible person is left with no alternative but to accept that they were wrong.

If however, in this situation, they still insist that they are right, even in the face of incontrovertible evidence, then they shift from a position of being ignorant - they are no longer unaware of the facts - to a position of being stupid. I'm sorry if this offends but there is no other word for it. The dictionary says 'stupid - deficient or dull in understanding: showing lack of reason or judgement: foolish, dull, boring' So yes, many of the hoax believers that I deal with, the ones that send me very strange emails indeed, I do consider to be stupid, they perfectly fit the dictionary definition of the word. I do not consider them to be stupid because their questions may sometimes appear to be rather simplistic and show an alarming lack of even basic knowledge (that is often understandable as it depends on the level of education they have received) it is because they deny the answer and choose not to accept the logic of a given fact that is in reality inarguable.

If for example someone tells you that 2 +2 = 5, and you clearly and patiently show them by using four coins that 2+2 = 4, and they still argue that they are right, that you are an idiot, and that they have positive proof that you will be proven wrong, would it be unreasonable to assume that they must be stupid? It is an unfortunate fact of life that there are some people in the world that are undeniably stupid, we have all met them. I realise of course that this causes some people to call me arrogant - and many other highly descriptive phrases - so be it. If being unafraid to tell the truth, if knowing your subject well, if carrying out extensive independent research, if being able to reply to a question using facts and logic, all make a person 'arrogant', then fine, I am happy to accept - that by that definition - I am arrogant. I would rather be arrogant than stupid. But I repeat again, not all hoax believers are stupid - some are just ignorant of the facts but do have an open mind - but some hoax believers are undeniably incredibly stupid.. my two pounds worth..
Over a hundred pages of this and trying to get through to the moon hoaxers let alone bloc is like
wait for it...........

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Earth and the moon are obviously the same distance apart and the earths diameter is four times larger (wider) than the moon and so whatever size the moon looks like when seen from the earths surface, the earth should look four times as large (wide) when seen from the moons surface and in the "earthrise" photos and films of nasa,it does not...Why?...Because they are faked,imo...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Earth and the moon are obviously the same distance apart and the earths diameter is four times larger (wider) than the moon and so whatever size the moon looks like when seen from the earths surface, the earth should look four times as large (wide) when seen from the moons surface and in the "earthrise" photos and films of nasa,it does not...Why?...Because they are faked,imo...

Bloc when you go to school ask your teacher ..
P.S have you got your camera yet...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

How the earth will look will depend on the focal length of the lens.

For example

Same camera same spot do you think they use magic to make the building bigger or smaller You cant compare two pictures of an object from different cameras UNLESS you know all the details of the cameras that took them.
edit on 30-5-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium

The black sky should be full of stars, yet none are visible in any of the Apollo photographs.

This claim is one I hear frequently, and is one of the easiest to refute. The answer is very simple: they are too faint. Why are the stars too faint? We see multitudes of stars from earth and we have to view them through a vision obstructing,disruptive atmosphere and so when looking through the supposedly no atmosphere sky from the surface of the moon,the astronauts should have seen and the films and photos should have shown hundreds,perhaps thousands of vibrantly flickering and clearly visible stars and we dont...

I have a very simple experiment for you to conduct. Some morning around 8:00 am when the sky is clear of clouds, walk outside and look up and see if you can see the stars. What do you see? It will be difficult to see much of anything if you live where I do. And, you certainly will not be able to see the stars.

Because we are trying to see stars through the vision distorting atmosphere of earth,but on the moon, there is supposedly no atmosphere and so there should be many hundreds,perhaps thousands of clearly visible stars seen within the nasa films and photos and there are not and that,imo,is yet another in a long line of glaringly obvious moon mission hoaxes and deceptions...

Here blocula this is the setting used on the Hasselblad Cameras

Here is a link to the web page

sterileeye.com...

It explains focus (depth of field) exposure etc etc.

Now either ask someone you trust who knows about photography or get a camera with manual settings use the exposure details shown in the above picture film speed was slow around 80asa iirc even use a higher speed say 100/200 asa now stand in a nice dark area without moon light, street lights etc for best chance of a result point at the sky and snap away see HOW MANY stars you get!

Also on the sight above the picture of Aldrin on the Moon

Re the above picture

ven though they were trained, the “sight-and-shoot” method of course resulted in a lot of sub-optimal framing. This is apparent in the original, uncropped version of one of the most famous photos from the lunar landing (below). On other, more published versions of this photo, the horizon have been corrected and more black space added above Aldrin’s head

Here how the final picture looked in magazines etc

Now look at both images compare them, look at the Reseau marks (the black crosses) you can see the crosses are at an angle on the second shot! So we can see that the picture was rotated and some extra sky added.

Thats how we have lots of web/youtube IDIOTS claiming NASA alters pictures they dont look for the actual pictures

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

These photos he show isnt even from NASA there from the japanese space agency its their probe so i suggest you get your agencies straight your claiming hoaxes on.

Secondly Its not from the moons surface its from an HD camera mounted on there space probe so first what distances are we talking about since the moon is between it and the earth. What was the camera details and for that matter when was it taken distance does vary.Did they use a telephoto lens? So your trying to compare apples and oranges but in your world doesn't really matter who needs to worry about pesky details .Following down the road of David Icke isnt a wise move hes an idiot.

edit on 5/30/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Those "japanese" photos of the earthrise are probably released "through" nasa,meaning with nasa's permission,after nasa has thoroughly examined and altered them in their psych-ops photoshops...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Current news,april 30th 2012...

"Skydiver Planning World Record 120,000ft Jump From Space" > news.yahoo.com...

Here we go again,as usual,what else is new? notice how the mainstream public is continuously misled by seeing and reading the word "space"

The headline should say..."Skydiver Planning World Record 120,000ft Jump From Earths Stratosphere"

Because in reality,this skydiver will be nowhere near space,if and when he jumps from 120,000ft, which equals around 23 miles...

Earths Troposphere extends upwards around 4 - 10 miles,which is 21,000 - 58,000ft

Earths Stratosphere extends upwards around 11 - 31 miles,which is 58,000 - 164,000ft

Earth Mesosphere extends upwards around 31 - 85 miles,which is 164,000 - 450,000ft

More lies and deceptions and delusions of grandeur that nasa and tptb spoon feed to the sheeple about outer space...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

He will be 120,000 feet closer to space than YOU!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

More lies and deceptions and delusions of grandeur that nasa and tptb spoon feed to the sheeple about outer space...

So not only have you previously claimed (without any proof I might add) that the global scientific community is federally funded but now you're claiming that Redbull is a division of NASA (again, with ZERO proof)? Am I the only one in this thread who feels like they're taking crazy pills?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

And this skydiver will probably be placed within an astronauts so called "space suit" to ensure "full effect",even though he and the space station and space shuttle astronauts are not really in outer space,its just that nasa and tptb want their sheeple to "think" and "believe" they are and the vast majority of the intentionally misled flocks of mainstream sheeple,will be thoroughly convinced and deceived as usual and those misleadingly named spacesuits should be called,high atmosphere oxygen temperature suits,or,"haots" for short,certainly not spacesuits...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Those "japanese" photos of the earthrise are probably released "through" nasa

Probably??? How definitive of you. Any evidence for that?.... No, didn't think so. Nothing new about that.

after nasa has thoroughly examined and altered them in their psych-ops photoshops...

When will they learn to consult you first, you know, to get the sizes right?

Got a source yet for your "all anger is....." lie? If you'll lie about that then who knows what else you'll lie about.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding

So not only have you previously claimed (without any proof I might add) that the global scientific community is federally funded but now you're claiming that Redbull is a division of NASA (again, with ZERO proof)? Am I the only one in this thread who feels like they're taking crazy pills?

No the problem seems to be he is NOT taking the pills, everyone and everything is wrong bar him

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are badly misinformed you do not pay attention read or listen.
That was fox news divy

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join