It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
What would it have hurt him to turn and say"excuse me Sir,I'm on the way to my Dad's house at so and do address..is there something wrong"?He might very well be alive now

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
"excuse me sir"from a thug?HA that's rich...he would have rather been dead..Well come to think of it...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
What would it have hurt him to turn and say"excuse me Sir,I'm on the way to my Dad's house at so and do address..is there something wrong"?He might very well be alive now

Boo.

He might have if he was asked first.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Why did he have to be asked first?Why couldn't he make the first move...someone has to ?Thugs don't of course..goes against their man code..."I'm tough"and now he's dead where a simple little bending of the man code might have avoided much...I have to wonder how much across the country could be avoided by a little willing to give in first...but we all know that can't happen

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Beyond a reasonable doubt will free Zim and the Shtf then...all because some dumbs•s kid wouldn't be polite...Oh no doubt Uncle O's flunkies will get some sort of civil rights conviction on him but that stupid thug kid will still be dead

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So he's walking down the street minding his own business. This man in a large vehicle stops, starts eyeballing him while on his phone, then gets out and starts to chase him. At what point do you want him to turn around and be polite? Ya think maybe Zimmerman could have possibly acted like a human being and started the conversation?

The whole blame the dead kid thing is sad. I don't know exactly what transpired in that short moment in time before his death but I do know Zimmerman did a lot of things wrong right from the start and due to his actions --and his actions alone-- another human being is dead.

As I have said before, Zimmerman had several opportunities NOT to kill this person. I don't care what people think Martin did or how he acted. Zimmerman made bad decisions from the start, whether Martin was a no-good thug or an A+ student hoping to be Valedictorian.
edit on 3-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Dead is dead and either of them could possible avoided it by speaking up...again,why not the martin kid?He was prevented to by the thug life code and that's my point...he died trying to act like a man when acting like a man and speaking up politely could have saved his life so he could go on and breed and raise more little trayvons,,...wait a minute

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
You're making assumptions about a kid you've never met. You're judging his entire life by a few pictures and shady "evidence" about his past.

Way to go.

I'm basing my opinion about what happened based on the known facts of the incident.

But whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah...deflect from the fact that a little politeness always goes a long way and no matter how dumb Zim was,if that kid had of spoken up in a polite manner,the outcome couldnt have been any worse could it? Absolutely no worse than it turned out and maybe a whole hell of a lot better...and how many more every day the same?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I know. Trayvon was just a stupid gangsta kid acting like a thug and should have bowed down to this man and kissed his feet after being chased down in the dark for doing nothing, yet Zimmerman was completely justified in killing this kid regardless of his incredibly stupid decisions.

Like I said, whatever helps you get through your day.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I know. Trayvon was just a stupid gangsta kid acting like a thug and should have bowed down to this man and kissed his feet after being chased down in the dark for doing nothing, yet Zimmerman was completely justified in killing this kid regardless of his incredibly stupid decisions.

Like I said, whatever helps you get through your day.

And this is what it comes down to. In the end, all this happened because one guy wanted to play cop. He wasn't even on his own property

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Actually.. Even if the screams were Treyvon, he could have still been beating Zimmernan. Have you never seen someone go on the offensive while shouting for help?

Again it is all subjective.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

I think you mean video cameras aren't allowed in supreme court, not video evidence.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Why? They would get a completely fair trial?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Technically he and I started this thread at each other's throats. Evidence has changed my mind on this case though.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

No, you absolutely did say that. You were saying it couldn't be used as evidence, as I am going through the pages to catch up there is no mistaking what you meant.

The fact is you didn't know what you were talking about and got a fact completely out of whack.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Eh actually not that rare at all. In Ireland it happens so much they have started an ad campaign to bring awareness after they had 18 one punch kills in 7 years. Considering there are only 3 or 4 murders per month in Northern Ireland that is pretty high.

There have been two cases of it in the US recently. One including a girl who punched a guy as a bet and busted a blood vessel. So yeah, any attack on a person should be able to be met by any means necessary. If it is a one in a thousand chance you might die at that moment, those odds are worth fighting since there is no coming back. When someone is on top of you, you likely wont see the knife or the gun, better to act first, before you are in that moment of shock that you are in fact dying and there is not stopping it anymore.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Evidence doesn't suggest that though. Following someone at a distance to see if they are doing something illegal is not being the aggressor. There is no physical evidence on Trayvon's body that showed he had been assaulted in any way besides the gun shot.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

If it were, while there was still some distance between us, I would have yelled and asked the guy what he was doing and what he wanted. That would have probably made all the difference. Running just made him look more suspicious and more guilty. What's more is he probably even saw Zimmerman get out of his house/ drive way and knew he lived here.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I’d very much like to know where a 17 year old gets money for tattoos & gold teeth? Did he have a job? If so, wasn’t that affected when he went to stay with his father (in another town?) If he didn’t have a job, did his parents give him money for grills & ink?What kind of parent lets a son get tatted in ink? What crimes were committed in the Retreat at Twin Lakes gated community the week 17-year-old high school senior Trayvon Martin was ‘visiting his dad’ because he’d received a 10 day suspension from school for drug paraphernalia? Was Treyvon high when he attacked zimmerman? I am inclined to think so. This explains why he was burglarizing jewelry so he could get his next fix.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join