It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Actually I don't interact with the gansta black people you speak of. I interact with the black people who are just like me. We work for our living as opposed to taking from others. I don't have that rivalry with them and they don't have one with me. You can't stand the fact that there are people who actually work for a living and get along no matter what the race because in the end we see green and we want to prosper.

The real point here is and this is really the bottom line..., if this was black on black you would really care less because if you did you wouldn't have time to be posting here.There is a real genocide going on right outside your doorstep!

As far as you being right up if I did give you my address, your thuggish intent is crystal clear. We would have yet another tragedy on our hands because I would have to shoot your thug gansta butt.

I absolutely would care if it was black on black under the same circumstances. Dont tell me I wouldn't.

I just looked outside my doorstep but I seemed to miss the genocide, must still only be on your doorstep.

So does that mean you aren't gonna give me your address? Don't you wanna test the self defense/stand your ground laws in your state to see if they are rock solid?

edit on 2-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You ignore ZImmermans past behavior so whats the difference? Shows your ignorance. And trust me you are FULL of it.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Please oh please tell me how another dispatched cruiser could have reached the scene before the first dispatched cruiser.

Happens all the time I have seen it happen with my own 2 eyes.

That is just a stupid argument. treyvon didn't know he needed to be providing evidence in his own killing.....

So you are channeling treyvon from the netherworld or something?

Are you Treyvon?

Trey is that you? I have skittles

you get that right?

Herp Derp

Yeah I read the OP....you think just because the OP posted something that makes it the facts of the case. Wow you really are illogical. Again, explain to me how they could have gotten their any faster?

Because treyvon supposedly ran off remember? Then Zimmerman supposedly caught back up with him remember?

A cruiser catches up with Treyvon before Zimmerman therefore this should answer your question. I have explained it in several ways yet you are not receptive to it.

You don't even know the timeline of what time calls were made and what time they ended. I know for 100% sure that it would not have made a difference if Treyvon called 911....

Proof is in the pudding, now then since you know for 100% certain you should prove this without a doubt

Now the burden of proof is on you, don't drop the ball

you know that too. What is just sick is defending Zimmerman in any way shape or form. He has proven he is a child killer, like it or not.

That is why he is a free man genius

Would you want him babysitting your kids. Probably.

You are upset i see, answer is no. My kids are older then need for a babysitter. Your attempts at character assassination is telling in that you have no substance and nothing to bring to the table in defending your fallen hero.

What part of 'allegedly' is not proof do you not understand. Who said he went for the gun?

And Treyvon "allegedly" was murdered and is a mere theory at this point

See how that works?

zimmerman...yeah lets believe the man who killed an unarmed teenager.

Why would i take treyvons word over zimmerman? The kid was a troublemaker.

You put words in my mouth or you really cant comprehend.

What have I not comprehended? You have only stuck your foot in your mouth crying about some murder that has not even been proven to be true in the process condoning murder of innocent people in the process.

I said 'i'm not surprised someone tried to kill you'....how does that condone it?

How does it not surprise you? You do not know me

With an attitude and opinions like yours I am not surprised, that shouldn't surprise you either. You can play little games all you want. Everyone around here sees you for who you are.

Your argument is baseless and futile this is why you have taken the cheap way out in typical all too common character assassination. If you do not agree with me then you should not resort to acting childish and insolent. You simply can not back up your claims just hearsay and pretending to speak for a dead kid. Kind of creepy when you talk in third person as treyvon mind you

Speaks for treyvon

Speaks for everyone

Must be a full moon out tonight

loons are out
edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I y quit yapping back and forth like a pack of ankle biters and wait and see what the Grand Jury does April 10

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You ignore ZImmermans past behavior so whats the difference? Shows your ignorance. And trust me you are FULL of it.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

ORLY so then how have I ignored his past? I believe he was doing a service for the community during the time this happened. People can change. With Treyvon his trouble making was recent unlike Zimmerman. Seems Zimmerman was playing vigilante and trying too hard. I am not saying Zimmerman is not a moron because following the kid was pointless since he called the cops got him in a sticky situation . His concerns or what have you got him in this mess however it looks like Treyvon did something stupid in a panic.

Zimmerman is a wanna be Phoenix Jones

Zimmerman should never own a gun after this or be part of any law enforcement he is not responsible

But I have yet to see any convincing proof he is a cold blooded killer. All I am getting is fanboy jargin and emotionally driven drivel.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
CNN--Prosecutor: Account that he, police chief opted not to arrest Martin's shooter a 'lie'

(CNN) -- An "outraged" Florida prosecutor fired back on Monday at the family of Trayvon Martin, describing as "outright lies" their account that he and a local police chief met and decided not to follow a detective's advice and arrest the teenager's killer.

wow , the media changing its take partially...

maybe those for honesty in media are winning...

Martin's family and supporters say Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, profiled the boy, who was black, as "suspicious" and ignored a police dispatcher's request that he not follow him. The 17-year-old had a bag of Skittles candy and an iced tea at the time of his death.

note they say here he is hispanic...

again the media is changing there standpoint from most of the other material I read

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

(CNN) -- An "outraged" Florida prosecutor fired back on Monday at the family of Trayvon Martin, describing as "outright lies" their account that he and a local police chief met and decided not to follow a detective's advice and arrest the teenager's killer.

Interesting timing.

Immediately following the FBI stating they are doing a parallel investigation.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
I y quit yapping back and forth like a pack of ankle biters and wait and see what the Grand Jury does April 10
They won't.....If the GJ indicts,then they have nothing else to whine about since it's what they want...criminal charges against a White guy who shot a black guy...If they don't indict then they can go bats•it and burn down their neighborhoods [again]which is another thing they want...an excuse to go bats•it.....
But to actually stop bitching until Tuesday isn't possible

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

you know that too. What is just sick is defending Zimmerman in any way shape or form. He has proven he is a child killer, like it or not.

That is why he is a free man genius

Would you want him babysitting your kids. Probably.

You are upset i see, answer is no. My kids are older then need for a babysitter. Your attempts at character assassination is telling in that you have no substance and nothing to bring to the table in defending your fallen hero.

What part of 'allegedly' is not proof do you not understand. Who said he went for the gun?

And Treyvon "allegedly" was murdered and is a mere theory at this point

See how that works?

zimmerman...yeah lets believe the man who killed an unarmed teenager.

Why would i take treyvons word over zimmerman? The kid was a troublemaker.

You put words in my mouth or you really cant comprehend.

What have I not comprehended? You have only stuck your foot in your mouth crying about some murder that has not even been proven to be true in the process condoning murder of innocent people in the process.

I said 'i'm not surprised someone tried to kill you'....how does that condone it?

How does it not surprise you? You do not know me

With an attitude and opinions like yours I am not surprised, that shouldn't surprise you either. You can play little games all you want. Everyone around here sees you for who you are.

Your argument is baseless and futile this is why you have taken the cheap way out in typical all too common character assassination. If you do not agree with me then you should not resort to acting childish and insolent. You simply can not back up your claims just hearsay and pretending to speak for a dead kid. Kind of creepy when you talk in third person as treyvon mind you

Speaks for treyvon

Speaks for everyone

Must be a full moon out tonight

loons are out

And i'm just supposed to take your word for 'it happens all the time'....no thanks.

Once again you've shown you haven't really looked at the case or any maps of the neighborhood. Treyvon was killed in someones back yard....how was a cruiser gonna catch up with him there and save him from Zimmerman before he pulled the trigger? You have no clue what you are talking about.
Please tell me what time Zimmerman called 911, what time he got off that call, what time treyvon called his girlfriend, what time that call ended, what time the first 911 call came in, what time the first police arrived on scene, how far is the police station from the crime scene, how long zimmerman was 'treated' at the scene, after you answer all these question please tell me where the time comes in for treyvon to call the police and for them to arrive any faster than what they did.

He is free for the moment.....we will see how long that last. Grand Jury is April 10 or it could happen sooner.

Your right I assassinated your character. Just like you have done to Treyvon.....

Treyvon was not 'allegedly murdered' there is no question he was murder. has anyone ever questioned that? One def. of murder.....To kill brutally or inhumanly.....was treyvons death brutal or inhumane and did zimmerman do it...yes and yes...so to answer your question, no i don't see how that works because you are wrong.

and zimmerman is a cop and woman beater who has been sentenced to anger mangement .... why would you believe him....and just like I pointed out above...you just attacked treyvons character and gave zimmerman a complete pass....did you know Treyvon? how do you know he was a troublemaker. the only one who caused trouble that night was zimmerman.

Ive never condoned murder of innocent people. Saying that I am not surprised some tried to kill you does not condone it ... you can't comprehend that. Thats what I mean by you can't comprehend.....you have a vulgar personality so it is not a surprise someone would want to kill you.....doesn't condone it..

Conversing on here is enough to know that your personality could be enough to for someone to want to kill you. Did i ever say I thought that was right or that I wanted to kill you...no I didn't ...

Where is the character assassination? I can back up any claim you want me too, I know you cant do the same. Ive addressed everything posed to me with the evidence available so far. Only character assassination going on is by you and your like on Treyvon.....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Is it odd that Trillions of dollars turn up missing from the Federal Reserve and nobody investigates? No public outcry, nobody cares. But the FBI investigates a non federal crime , an alleged murder of a civilian ? Just because the media spun it that way?

I dunno maybe it is just me

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

"and zimmerman is a cop "......HUH?Since when? What department?Source?or is this an outright media lie?When was this information made public?Zim a cop?Wow,what a scoop.
edit on 4/2/2012 by Homedawg because: Pomp and Circumstance

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I know I just read that. Id love to be a fly on the wall in some of these meetings going on in State Attorneys office. this thing grew like a wild fire and they didn't see it coming......

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

tl;dr

More contradiction and spin from you not a surprise

OK this mental masturbation of yours has jumped the shark You claimed you could prove 100% without a shadow of a doubt. These calls... where is this proof of yours? Waiting... tick tock tick tock

I will be going to bed in a little bit so hurry up please I do not have all night

You don't even know the timeline of what time calls were made and what time they ended. I know for 100% sure that it would not have made a difference if Treyvon called 911....

this

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by captaintyinknots

1)False. I said I was calling you a bigot, but not based on the kids skin color.

Ummm OK how does that work? What am i a bigot of?

I am prejudice against stupidity and ignorance. But never against the color of a mans skin. All men are created equal. So please explain to me how I am a bigot again?

You stuck your foot in your mouth again

Its not my fault that you cant comprehend what you read.

I read and comprehend just fine kiddo

2)You have proven it yourself.

What?

3)Correct. I have not said that. Does it make you mad to realize that this is yet another baseless ASSumption on your part?

It is obvious what your stance is on this., and anyone that doubts treyvons innocence is a racist bigot

Sure pal

I am not mad at all you are the one calling members names and lashing out with vulgarity, you are rattled obviously

You lack control and civility and that explains why you relate to treyvon

1)I already explained this. Please do work on your reading skills. Or perhaps you think the word 'bigot' has only to do with race...in which case I recommend going back to school.
Look at that....my feet are planted firmly on the ground.
2)obviously not, "kiddo", cuz you still misinterpret what I said.
3)there ya go again, ASSuming you know what I'm thinking. Just like you "know" what trey was thinking. You really ought to be working for an intelligence agency!
4)I have not called members names. I called you a bigot. Which you are. Please uquote any vulgarity that I have used,or admit you are lying, once again.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So now it's to the point that anyone who doubts martins innocence is a "racist bigot"?Because I say wait until all the evidence is out and presented before I make a judgement?Ughh,that's kind of a stretch,even for extremists isn't it?

link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
CNN--Prosecutor: Account that he, police chief opted not to arrest Martin's shooter a 'lie'

wow , the media changing its take partially...

maybe those for honesty in media are winning...

this witness is gonna be a thorn in their side though......

Martin's family and supporters say Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, profiled the boy, who was black, as "suspicious" and ignored a police dispatcher's request that he not follow him. The 17-year-old had a bag of Skittles candy and an iced tea at the time of his death.

note they say here he is hispanic...

again the media is changing there standpoint from most of the other material I read

this witness is gonna be a thorn in their side though......listen at around the 9 minute mark.

the lead investigator wanted charges...so now if these folks didn't make that decision then who did?

Trayvon Martin Case Mother Of A 13 Year Old Witness
edit on 2-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by Annee

Is it odd that Trillions of dollars turn up missing from the Federal Reserve and nobody investigates? No public outcry, nobody cares. But the FBI investigates a non federal crime , an alleged murder of a civilian ? Just because the media spun it that way?

I dunno maybe it is just me

Let me put it this way.

I am not even going to attempt to have a conversation with you.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
reply to post by Annee

I know I just read that. Id love to be a fly on the wall in some of these meetings going on in State Attorneys office. this thing grew like a wild fire and they didn't see it coming......

Something does seem to be amiss.

Trayvon's parents went public only - - because they couldn't get any answers or cooperation from local law enforcement.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

1) stop posting in this format plz

2) you still yet to have shown me to be a bigot

3) More insults, I know you u are but what am I? Nan nana boo boo

4) ASSusual you are being Vulgar ASSuming treyvon is a victim and Zimmerman is the perp and failing to address the real issue at hand

WHAT IS YOUR STANDPOINT ON THE ISSUE

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Let me put it this way. I am not even going to attempt to have a conversation with you.

Because the wool has been pulled over your eyes imho

It's whatever the MSM tells you

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join