It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 396
<< 393  394  395   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

It seems to me the Zimmerman provoked the kid and when he was getting his just deserts, he murdered him.
edit on 4-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by gambon

You apparently are just as bas as some of the other posters when it comes to actually reading posts and placing them into context. Please point out where I said anything about TM or his autopsy report.

I was correcting your statement about the drug and how long it remains in the body. I was explaining to you that there are methods available, depending on drug, that allows a reerse time line to be constructed based on consecutive testing an hour apart, determining the decrease and applying it.

You are more than welcome to beleive the professor.

I will rely on my DRE training and experience.

the WHOLE context is the shooting of martin by zimmermann and how the "THC" levels in his blood proved "he was in a violent drugged up stupor"
So how is it out of context?

Well as long as i dont have to rely on your training ( which uses wikipedia to back u up) we all safe..

your methodology is faulty if you cannot discern between thc and its metabolites..and what each or neither can tell you

Andyou cannot build a reliable timeline on metabolites ....only how quickly it was metabolised
edit on 4-6-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Autumnal
reply to

I am starting to feel bad for you so I am going to toss you a lifeline.
Opioid analgesics are not opiates.
I bet the names confuse you.

Treyvon was the only one that knew trayvon had no gun,
so if zimmerman knew he himself had a gun, but did not know if treyvon did or not

Why would zimmerman start a fist fight knowing if he throws a fist the other guy
might shoot him? He wouldn't. Treyvon not thinking, let his emotions get the best
of him and he started a fist fight. Had treyvon REALLY felt
threatened by zimmerman, he would of ran when his G/F told him too, he sized zimmerman
up, and thought he could take him in a fist fight. Zimmerman would of never caught up with
treyvon had treyvon not wanted him too...
edit on 4-6-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

HAHAHAHAHA so now u complaining cos treyvon should have had the all american decency to carry a gun , thus justifying zimmerman shooting him......lololomfl

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

Im confused here how does Treyvon using DXM prove that George is guilty? All these last couple of pages managed to prove is that trying to use someones past to explain there actions is stupid. You cant take decisions people make in there life to justify action in another situation.I see it over and over its obvious George wasnt a saint in his past aparently had a temper problem. Its also obvious Treyvon was using drugs recreationally but neither of these facts pertain to what occurred that night.As much as people would like to hate one or the other its immaterial to the case its either self defense or its not. If the defense can prove Treyvon was beating him its self defense if not its murder.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Given that this thread has turned into a bickerfest between a couple of members, thread closed pending account reviews.

top topics

<< 393  394  395   >>

join