It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
Just one question: Where was Zimmerman's olive branch? After all, he's the one who made the first move.

And with that, I'm done for a while. I'm truly having trouble discerning if posts like these are trolling or if you're all being serious.

I don't even want to try to understand where you're coming from because it must be a dark place.

I'm with you. I do not get this at all.

Blaming a teen victim - - who was just walking "home" - - - expecting him to reach out and be the "adult".

What is wrong with people.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

so if Zimmerman asked TM what he was doing you think TM has the right to attack him? (if thats what happened)

sorry but the law disagrees with you.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Annee

so if Zimmerman asked TM what he was doing you think TM has the right to attack him? (if thats what happened)

sorry but the law disagrees with you.

FACT: you DO NOT KNOW what happened.

FACT: Zimmerman created and escalated a situation that resulted in a death.

FACT: Zimmerman took the law into his own hands - - even after being told to "stand down".

FACT: Zimmerman attended a seminar/meeting about Neighborhood Watch - - - and was told "Observe - Report - do not Engage.

I'll wait for the trial.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

you can bet there's people out there that will want to return the favor... he's in hiding for a good reason

and may they get the same fate as trayvon....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

if you dont know what happened how can you apportion zero blame on the person who was shot? or chastise others for speculating on the shooting victims actions.?

its double standards. The trial should be interesting though,

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

if you dont know what happened how can you apportion zero blame on the person who was shot? or chastise others for speculating on the shooting victims actions.?

its double standards. The trial should be interesting though,

What have I said all along?

Zimmerman created a situation - - escalated a situation - - that resulted in a death.

Zimmerman took the law into his own hands - - he used Vigilante tactics - - to pursue a teen walking down the street.

Zimmerman is the ADULT.

But you want me to blame a scared teen who is being pursued at night - in the rain - by some strange man.

Yeah right

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by pizzanazi75

its clear to evryone reading this you are not an impartial objective observer.

my response to that ...its clear to everyone reading this you are not an impartial objective observer
edit on 3-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

the investigator just polluted the witness testimony...

this alone is unconstitutional as hell...

An investigator instructing a witness and there family what is going on....

how is this legal... we are either a land of laws or we are a nation ruled by power hungry despots
edit on 3-4-2012 by ripcontrol because: pick carefully, and going by the majority here... yall enjoy the camps

What unconstitutional about what the investigator did? Telling someone he believes the person should be charged and he believes it involved stereotyping....how is that unconstitutional?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

the investigator just polluted the witness testimony...

this alone is unconstitutional as hell...

An investigator instructing a witness and there family what is going on....

how is this legal... we are either a land of laws or we are a nation ruled by power hungry despots
edit on 3-4-2012 by ripcontrol because: pick carefully, and going by the majority here... yall enjoy the camps

and it is also well documented that the cops were changing the witnesses stories as they were being told what happened.. example. witness.. i saw a fight and i saw a white guy on top of a black guy cops..you mean you saw a black guy on top of a white guy.

that is the very definition of polluting the witness testimony.

edit on 3-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I just like to point out to few very vocal people saying they aren't racist and they are looking at this with objection.

If you have black friends that are real friends as you claim to justify you not being a racist. Well that would mean you had spent time with them, going out to dinner, movies, local activities, just day shopping, etc. You would have been with them in public situations on many occasions, because friends do things together. Anybody who has spent any time with any black person in public has observed racism. I'm tired of people saying racism doesn't exist and this man didn't profile this kid. If you can't understand how this kid was profiled, followed and felt in fear of HIS life then you have never spent any time with any black people and that would mean you have no black friends.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Zimmerman is the ADULT

and trayvon isnt?(take out the "legal" age view, since ppl love taking apart the aspect of laws and their interpretations here)lets say this took place after his 18th birthday...do you think the situation would have been different?

i mean you're a "very old" adult...does that make your judgement twice as good as zimmerman's?

not taking a side here...just picking apart your post...make of it what you will
edit on 3-4-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808
reply to post by Annee

Zimmerman is the ADULT

and trayvon isnt?(take out the "legal" age view, since ppl love taking apart the aspect of laws and their interpretations here)lets say this took place after his 18th birthday...do you think the situation would have been different?

i mean you're a "very" "old" adult...does that make your judgement twice as good as zimmerman's?

not taking a side here...just picking apart your post...make of it what you will

Zimmerman is what? 10 years older then Trayson - - no matter what. Right?

For me - - nothing changes the FACT Zimmerman created and escalated a situation that resulted in a death.

For me - - nothing changes the FACT Zimmerman was "told" not to pursue - - to wait for police - - and didn't.

For me - - nothing changes the FACT Zimmerman did attend a seminar/meeting on what and what not to do as Neighborhood watch.

EVERY decision and action that occurred after the first 911 call-in report - - - I hold Zimmerman responsible for.

Because EVERY decision and action that occurred after that first 911 call-in report - - was wrong - - and escalated the situation that caused a death.

What holds up in court - - that's a different area all together.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Zimmerman is the ADULT

i mean you're a "very old" adult...does that make your judgement twice as good as zimmerman's?

edit on 3-4-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

zimmerman has a concealed carry permit and he is neighborhood watch those two facts right there tell you he definitely should have been more professional and mature about the situation especially when 911 told him cops were on their way and that they didnt need him to follow zimmerman. the map of the events and the location of zimmermans truck show that in fact zimmerman had followed trayvon for a considerable time, but again it is not for me to judge or assume what happened. the csi and investigators are working overtime on this case so when all the facts are laid out that is when we can start the debate. i suggest we all have some patience til that day comes.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Zimmerman is the ADULT

and trayvon isnt?(take out the "legal" age view

You can't simply 'take out the legal age view because, 1) its not a 'view', its a fact. 2)While we are at it, lets take away and add things that aren't true to an already complex issue just for the sake of it

since ppl love taking apart the aspect of laws and their interpretations here

It seems in this thread, you are the only one doing this

lets say this took place after his 18th birthday...do you think the situation would have been different?

Since we are at it, lets pretend Trayvon was 40 years old and Zimmerman was 12 years old. Would that make any difference?

Lets just deal with the facts. Eh?

Its universally accepted (Clearly aside from this thread) in practically every government across the world, that children have reduced culpability for their offences. Its not a matter of how old you are above the legal adult age, but THAT you are an adult. The fact that the US sometimes tries children as adults, comes under widespread international condemnation.

edit on 3-4-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm interested to know 1how far is it from kids house to store 2 how far did kid walk after leaving store before passing Zim 3how far did Zim follow before fight occured 4 how close to daddy's house wads fight 5 why didn't kid pass Zim OTW to the store?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
I'm interested to know 1how far is it from kids house to store 2 how far did kid walk after leaving store before passing Zim 3how far did Zim follow before fight occured 4 how close to daddy's house wads fight 5 why didn't kid pass Zim OTW to the store?

Good reason why it should go to trial.

That's where these facts may come out.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

you can bet there's people out there that will want to return the favor... he's in hiding for a good reason

and may they get the same fate as trayvon....

Based on what your opinion?
Well we know what the treyvon folks
are out for, BLOOD, and the people
using this for their position MONEY!

NOT JUSTICE
MOB MENTALITY AND
PUBLIC OPINION
IS NOT JUSTICE

Putting a man on trial with no hopes
of it being a FAIR TRIAL is
INJUSTICE!

Judging zimmerman by the known MSM lies
that have been spread and DEBUNKED in this
very thread trying to hang this mans head
on false media reports A INJUSTICE!!

Thanks for showing the true colors,
blood thirsty racial mob

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Here you can see the predicted routes that both took. IN this picture, you can see where GZ's car was in relation to TM's body. Its pretty clear that TM was followed by GZ.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
FAIR TRIAL

Is that the same as:

FAIR DEATH?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Bravo..well said

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>