It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
FINALLY........... I turned on my TV this morning just now to see the Orlando local news and Trayvon case was shown very little (1min at most) on 3 different stations and what they are talking about is the visible injuries on Zimmerman video. Finally they realized that this case is not going anywhere, Z is telling the truth and this would make this case boring for them.

It have been weeks since the new investigation took place and No arrest yet, Why? because there is no evidence against Zimmerman, the more they look the worse it looks for Trayvon.

edit on 3-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by pizzanazi75

how do you know 100% that TM calling 911 would have made no difference? do you have a crystal ball

lets face it you don't. I think the reason you say this is because you are so entrenched in your position you are unwilling or unable to even consider that TM could have taken action himself to avoid the situation.

For you this would be putting some blame on TM .

Its a dangerous and ignorant position because everyone can learn from situations like this. We should all learn that escalating a situation could be fatal and its best no matter what your ego or pride says that you do everything you can to avoid such a confrontation. Including- calling 911, asking a neighbour for help, or trying to talk in a civilized manner to the other person.

I know because I know the time line and I know when police arrived on scene. Trryvon calling 911 could not have gotten the police there any sooner.
And the reason you can't see the evidence in front of you face is because you are so entranced in your postion your are unwilling or able to even consider that Zimmerman killed and unarmed teenager.

For you this would putting blame of Zimmerman, where it belongs.

You are dangerous and ignorant and so is your position, it seems everyone can learn from this situation, everyone, expect you.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I think you mean video cameras aren't allowed in supreme court, not video evidence.

You need to go back and read before comment. I never said video evidence wasn't allowed....READ!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

No, you absolutely did say that. You were saying it couldn't be used as evidence, as I am going through the pages to catch up there is no mistaking what you meant.

The fact is you didn't know what you were talking about and got a fact completely out of whack.

You are wrong.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
FINALLY........... I turned on my TV this morning just now to see the Orlando local news and Trayvon case was shown very little (1min at most) on 3 different stations and what they are talking about is the visible injuries on Zimmerman video. Finally they realized that this case is not going anywhere, Z is telling the truth and this would make this case boring for them.

OR - - - what people really want is an unbiased investigation.

And now that the FBI is doing that - - - they can sit back and wait for the results.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

And now that the FBI is doing that - - - they can sit back and wait for the results.

Too late.

There is no such thing as unbiased when something has been media bashed since day one.

If the FBI says Trayvon started the incident, Trayvon backers will claim bias.

If the FBI says Zimmerman started the incident, Zimmerman backers will claim bias.

Complete side, if Zimmerman goes to trial, who would be the jurors? I think the courts would be hard pressed to find a person in Florida who has not heard off (and possibly formed an opinion of) the case.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by yeti101

If it were, while there was still some distance between us, I would have yelled and asked the guy what he was doing and what he wanted. That would have probably made all the difference. Running just made him look more suspicious and more guilty. What's more is he probably even saw Zimmerman get out of his house/ drive way and knew he lived here.

No one knows what they would do in a situation until they are actually in it and experience it.

I've been in plenty of situations that I acted the opposite I thought I would have "on paper".

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

Originally posted by Annee

Too late.

There is no such thing as unbiased when something has been media bashed since day one.

That is your opinion.

IMO - - the majority of people want a legitimate investigation.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

live in a shiny White community do ya?!!
Racism is abundant and happens because there are multi-cultures here in America.
Like I say "Lotty Dotty Everybody is a racist." Its human nature. To deny this is ignorant, and dangerous. But to not recognize the problems associated with it and not "getting along" has some big problems. Exactly that we are talking about it Proves my point.

If someone says they are not a racist, they either live under a rock or are a liar/living in denial.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

so you think the police would not have phoned zimmerman back and told him to back off as he was scaring someone.

or if zimmerman approached TM and he told zimmerman he just phoned the police and they are on their way that zimmerman wouldnt have backed off?

give me a break. You dont have the first clue what would have happened never mind being 100% sure it would make no diffirence.

I suppose you think if TM went to the nearest house and asked for help zimmerman would have followed him in and shot him dead? and if he had tried to talk to zimmerman in a civilised manner he would have been shot dead.

you are not a rational observer in this case i advise you take a break becuase its clear your judgement is clouded or biased.
edit on 3-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I know. Trayvon was just a stupid gangsta kid acting like a thug and should have bowed down to this man and kissed his feet after being chased down in the dark for doing nothing....
As opposed to..say...dying maybe?Wow,no choice there is it ?And that's the problem that will continue to cause deaths...an unwillingness to be the first to reach out the hand of peace...pride is too powerful a force.....like the martin kid found out in the 1/2second he lived after the gun went off

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullypulpit

an unwillingness to be the first to reach out the hand of peace

Just one question: Where was Zimmerman's olive branch? After all, he's the one who made the first move.

And with that, I'm done for a while. I'm truly having trouble discerning if posts like these are trolling or if you're all being serious.

I don't even want to try to understand where you're coming from because it must be a dark place.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

live in a shiny White community do ya?!!
Racism is abundant and happens because there are multi-cultures here in America.
Like I say "Lotty Dotty Everybody is a racist." Its human nature. To deny this is ignorant, and dangerous. But to not recognize the problems associated with it and not "getting along" has some big problems. Exactly that we are talking about it Proves my point.

If someone says they are not a racist, they either live under a rock or are a liar/living in denial.

I actually live in a very very mixed neighborhood. I don't think a white person even works at my wal mart....if that tells you anything about my neighborhood. We have every nationality you can think of...in my 6 apartment building alone we have an asian, an iranian, a black woman, and hispanic and white families....we have 3 international food markets within 1 mile of me....one of which is huge. So no, I do not live in a 'shiny white communtiy'....and as Ive mentioned before I lived in Harlem for a year and never, not one time, then, since then, or before then had I ever needed to use the N word that you so desperately want to use.

Just because you believe everyone is racist only says to me you are trying to justify your own racism. Not everyone is racist, whether you like that or not.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

You're still arguing that Martin didn't have to reach out,,,keep
Putting it on Zim when we all
Pretty much agree he's an idiot...but a little humble very often defuses such people as that,and aggression sets them off,,,it's called Verbal Judo and since no thug in training will
Ever stoop to being the better man,they will continue to die needlessly..and to think he might be alive now if he had of only said"excuse mr sir"....it was a better chance at living than what he did do

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

hahahaha, especially my point if you work at a wal-mart
" dream on, dream on, dream until your dreams come true"
Aerosmith

just for fun, transfer to a wal-mart in Watts California
maybe there is one in Overtown Fla, if Florida City is closer,go for it.

I dare you!!!
edit on 3-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

so you think the police would not have phoned zimmerman back and told him to back off as he was scaring someone.

or if zimmerman approached TM and he told zimmerman he just phoned the police and they are on their way that zimmerman wouldnt have backed off?

give me a break. You dont have the first clue what would have happened never mind being 100% sure it would make no diffirence.

I suppose you think if TM went to the nearest house and asked for help zimmerman would have followed him in and shot him dead? and if he had tried to talk to zimmerman in a civilised manner he would have been shot dead.

you are not a rational observer in this case i advise you take a break becuase its clear your judgement is clouded or biased.
edit on 3-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

1. Even if the police had called him back, which again there wasn't time for that, if you knew the timeline of everyones calls...that said....Do you think Zimmerman would have listened to 911? He didn't listen to them the first time why would he listen the second time?

2. Or he could have stayed in his car in the first place and let the police do their job.

3. You don't know the timeline of Treyvon's calls, Zimmermans calls, and the 911 calls, the police arrival, etc. If you did you would know what you are saying is ridiculous.

4. By your scenario he is being stalked by Zimmerman. why would he stop a neighbors house when he was so close to home unless Zimmerman was actively pursuing him. And remember this....there were yells for screams of help...doesn't matter who yelled those scream.....not one person came to aid, they called 911, yes, in one call there is a woman and clearly in the background is a grown man speaking....why didn't he go and try and help? they didn't know zimmerman had a gun. Why didn't 'john' go and help? He didn't know zimmerman had a gun. No one knew zimmerman had a gun, except zimmerman until the gunshot. So how do you know he didn't try and knock on a door...just another way for you to try treyvon guilty of his own death. Treyvon did all he could to save his life.

5. Trying to insult me doesn't strengthen your arguments.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

hahahaha, especially my point if you work at a wal-mart
" dream on, dream on, dream until your dreams come true"
Aerosmith

edit on 3-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

You just proved you either cant or don't want to read or comprehend. I never said I worked at wal mart....I said 'works at my wal mart'...meaning the local wal mart I shop at ... just like I referenced the other markets in the area...why don't you stick to this case.....instead of insulting people who work at wal mart....are they beneath you as well?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

its clear to evryone reading this you are not an impartial objective observer.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
What would it have hurt him to turn and say"excuse me Sir,I'm on the way to my Dad's house at so and do address..is there something wrong"?He might very well be alive now

your being followed by some random guy....for what?... you don't know why...and your suppose to explain where your going.. who's house your going to?... if this kid was a "thug" like most of you idiots keep painting him.. zimmerman would have had his cap pealed..(shot for the slang impaired)

zimmerman is an idiot for trying to play cop,now he has this death on his hands.. and even if he never get's convicted you can bet there's people out there that will want to return the favor... he's in hiding for a good reason.. and my suggestion.. stay in hiding.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

the investigator just polluted the witness testimony...

this alone is unconstitutional as hell...

An investigator instructing a witness and there family what is going on....

how is this legal... we are either a land of laws or we are a nation ruled by power hungry despots
edit on 3-4-2012 by ripcontrol because: pick carefully, and going by the majority here... yall enjoy the camps

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join