It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by spacedog1973

I am right in the end. Tray should have learned the custom of social norms instead of being a hot head with no tools to back it up. Again, I am alive an and is dead.He never learned the art of communication, I did. Again, I am alive and he is dead.

I don't go into a neighborhood and act like I own the place. Tray did and now he is dead. He should have communicated why he was there as opposed to leaping before looking.

Tough lesson for all you young people to learn but you better learn it quick because more people are armed. Now more than ever and for the better I might add!

3)The thing you are missing is that some of us refuse to live a cowardly life. Yet we are still alive. Hiding from your shadow is not the only "smart" way to live.

Hiding from your shadow and knowing where not to go are two different things. I challenge you to go into any gang infested neighborhood in any inner city if you are white. If you are black I challenge you to go into some of the
more rural "corn fed" cities in the south.
We will then see how scared your shadow gets tough guy..

There ya go again, assuming you know about people that you don't. I have spent a LOT of time in many "black" areas. I've lived in places where shootings were a weekly occurence. And I walked around just fine, and am still here to tell about it.

The idea that whites should dtay to white areas and blacks to blacks is absolutely disgusting.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
reply to post by Annee

I know I just read that. Id love to be a fly on the wall in some of these meetings going on in State Attorneys office. this thing grew like a wild fire and they didn't see it coming......

Something does seem to be amiss.

Trayvon's parents went public only - - because they couldn't get any answers or cooperation from local law enforcement.

Sure they did, it had nothing
to do with the wrongful death
suit they got going.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by pizzanazi75

tl;dr

More contradiction and spin from you not a surprise

OK this mental masturbation of yours has jumped the shark You claimed you could prove 100% without a shadow of a doubt. These calls... where is this proof of yours? Waiting... tick tock tick tock

I will be going to bed in a little bit so hurry up please I do not have all night

edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

the person told you a few post back. learn to read and form sentences.

I said and I quote "I know for 100% sure that it would not have made a difference if Treyvon called 911".....now would you point out where I said I could prove it 100%. See that is where comprehension comes into play. being able to understand the the words 'know' and 'prove' are not the same thing ... this is why america isn't even in the top ten in education around the world......jeesh

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

1) stop posting in this format plz

2) you still yet to have shown me to be a bigot

3) More insults, I know you u are but what am I? Nan nana boo boo

4) ASSusual you are being Vulgar ASSuming treyvon is a victim and Zimmerman is the perp and failing to address the real issue at hand

WHAT IS YOUR STANDPOINT ON THE ISSUE

edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldierbecause: (no reason given)

1)no, I don't think I will.
2)you have shown yourself to be. I can't prove it any better than you already havee.
3)not more insults. Just me calling it as I see it. Keep backing it up for me...I appreciate it.
4)pointing out that ASSuming makes an ass out of you and me is vulgar? Really? You are really reaching here.
5)it seems to really bother you that I won't tell me what my standpoint is. I think ill ride that feeling.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

And that was the exact response that i was expecting, this is pointless. Don't bother writing checks that you cant cash from now on. Not that your credibility has not been shot to hell all ready.

good night

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

If I give you a quarter will you go back under your bridge?

You failed to contribute to the thread then you raged and then resorted to trolling.

Don't make it so obvious next time.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

And that was the exact response that i was expecting, this is pointless. Don't bother writing checks that you cant cash from now on. Not that your credibility has not been shot to hell all ready.

good night

the only dead horse being beat is the fact that you have trouble reading and comprehending. I am not the only who pointed it out to you.

Why don't you try addressing all the issues I have posed to you instead of trying to derail the conversation. Ill tell you why you don't, because you can't.

Now you can go back to beating animals since based on that pic you posted you seem condone beating horses.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You failed to contribute to the thread then you raged and then resorted to trolling.

So in other words, you have exhausted your abilty to dodge any of the points I have brought up, can't counter argue any of them, know you're outmatched, so you are going to resort to calling me a troll.

Pretty textbook, really.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I feel like I'm in an alternate universe in this thread - - - with some people writing their own future script for an incident that already happened in some other reality.

If George Zimmerman Were on Trial - - - Which evidence about the shooting of Trayvon Martin could a jury hear?

By Emily Bazelon|April 2, 2012, at 4:55 PM ET

1. The 911 calls reporting Martin’s shooting. Yes, the calls would be admitted at trial—911 calls are always important in cases like these. I still want to know whether voice recognition software can tell us whether it is Martin’s or Zimmerman’s voice we hear pleading for help on the calls. So far, experts have said they don’t think the voice on the call is Zimmerman’s. www.slate.com... tml

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

this is what you have added to the conversation.....

....Treyvon was likely another scum bag kid
...becoming said scum bag
...Zimmerman is innocent!
...Zimmerman did the right thing
...He is a true inspiration and this should be a warning to teenage punks. They should think twice.
...The more we learn about Trayvon Martin the more it becomes clear what kind of little monster he was, a criminal in the making
...One less criminal off the streets
...But i call it as I see it, and if my daughter brought home a boy like treyvon " a thug" I would flip. He was what he was, a criminal that attacked Zimmerman and tried to take his gun. Deal with it.
...and pictures of men beating horses.....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It's ALL still moot points until the Grand Jury convenes and hears all the Evidence,,until then it's all made up crap(Zimmerman is a cop),specluation (whose voice,who followed and hit who),misdirection ,(which is a true picture of martin,the tiny little 14 yr old or the 17 yr old thug wannabe flashing gang signs?)...Get ready for it......NOTHING you say on here makes a scad of difference until after April 9 when the findings are released...if they are...and they may not be..it may only be an indictment or a non indictment...then y'all can go burn down your neighborhoods in protest,,,,
edit on 4/3/2012 by Homedawg because: Chickens coming home to roost on realities head

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
It's ALL still moot points until the Grand Jury convenes and hears all the Evidence,,until then it's all made up crap(Zimmerman is a cop),specluation (whose voice,who followed and hit who),misdirection ,(which is a true picture of martin,the tiny little 14 yr old or the 17 yr old thug wannabe flashing gang signs?)...Get ready for it......NOTHING you say on here makes a scad of difference until after April 9 when the findings are released...if they are...and they may not be..it may only be an indictment or a non indictment...then y'all can go burn down your neighborhoods in protest,,,,
edit on 4/3/2012 by Homedawg because: Chickens coming home to roost on realities head

Oh, if AL's and jack don't get what they want
there going to tell the million hoodied morons
to jump and there going too..
How can AL get away with his hate speech
and threatening riots if he does not
get what he wants total BS

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

DISSENTING JUSTICE - Commentary on law, politics, and justice.

If Zimmerman was the initial aggressor -- and evidence strongly suggests that he was -- then he had a duty to retreat under Florida law. Martin's screams for assistance suggest that he (not Zimmerman) feared for his life. Rather than retreating from the scene, Zimmerman stayed and killed Martin, who was pleading for his life. If this sequence of events took place, then prosecutors should charge Zimmerman with murder. dissentingjustice.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

So?It still means nothing ..nothing at all until the Grand Jury convenes... It's all just noise,not even ptoductive noise like a fa•t which produces methane gas and relief...the noise on here doesn't even do that

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
As for that million hooded morons... Under martial law looters and rioters can be shot on sight....start stacking them up like cordwood and then let al and jesse take responsibility for their deaths,,,,as long as they stay in their neighborhoods to loot and burn it's no big deal
edit on 4/3/2012 by Homedawg because: Fracking dimocrats again

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

DISSENTING JUSTICE - Commentary on law, politics, and justice.

If Zimmerman was the initial aggressor -- and evidence strongly suggests that he was -- then he had a duty to retreat under Florida law. Martin's screams for assistance suggest that he (not Zimmerman) feared for his life. Rather than retreating from the scene, Zimmerman stayed and killed Martin, who was pleading for his life. If this sequence of events took place, then prosecutors should charge Zimmerman with murder. dissentingjustice.blogspot.com...

Oh whatever again.

That article is more bias then MSNBC
at a bush conference..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
along with the punishment of the breach of said ethics; justice is the act of being just and/or fair.

With Al and jack, all the hearsay thrown around all the crap..

SO HOW IT IS FAIR NOW and justice,
if this goes to trial with how the MSM has
lied AL, and Jack leading the race war,
HOW CAN ZIMMERMAN GET A FAIR TRIAL?

ZIMMERMAN CAN'T GET A FAIR TRIAL NOW
AL and Jack has RUINED that!!!
AL's lynch mob is not justice..
A LYNCH mob is not justice!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

With Uncle O and Little Eric after him,not to mention the jesse/al/shabazz coalition after him ,Zim will be lucky to GET a trial
edit on 4/3/2012 by Homedawg because: dimocrats

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

how do you know 100% that TM calling 911 would have made no difference? do you have a crystal ball

lets face it you don't. I think the reason you say this is because you are so entrenched in your position you are unwilling or unable to even consider that TM could have taken action himself to avoid the situation.

For you this would be putting some blame on TM .

Its a dangerous and ignorant position because everyone can learn from situations like this. We should all learn that escalating a situation could be fatal and its best no matter what your ego or pride says that you do everything you can to avoid such a confrontation. Including- calling 911, asking a neighbour for help, or trying to talk in a civilized manner to the other person.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join