It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.
A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

NEW WITNESS ZIMMERMAN WAS ATTACKED BY TREYVON

ITS all coming out zimmerman
is the one screaming on the tape
there is a witness WHO WAS SAW IT!!
THEY WATCHED IT..

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN LIED TOO!!
it is all coming out.
trust me if they could they
would
of arrested him already
they cant cuzz zimmerman
is
innocent

ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT DO
NOT BELIEVE THE LIES!!
All the bs the MSM is spewing
is insane people buy right on into
the whole damn race war the
msm is selling you..
JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN
A FREE MAN!!

edit on 23-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/24/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Uh hey dude.
Did you forget that all these people in the neighborhood have reason to back up Zimmerman? He is their neighbor and their neighborhood watchman.

Sorry, the neighbors in this particular neighborhood could be biased and have reason to support Zimmerman beyond being completely honest.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

They also aren't backing Zimmerman, many are saying he's always been too aggressive.

OP seems to be coming a bit undone.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Yeah.. but if they are a close knit neighborhood, one of them is still apt to back him so he doesn't go to jail for life.
Also it's weird that this witness has come out weeks after the incident.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I don't think it's a new witness, I think it's the same one that's been being reported since this first broke nationally.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Zimmerman was a rentacop. Sure, there was probably some level of camaraderie, but there was probably as much animosity as there was loyalty.

I don't entirely believe the story, but if it comes in front of the grand jury this way, and evidence is presented showing grass stains, struggle, etc. the jury is going to have to make up their minds based on that, which amends the story being told everywhere else at the moment.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

It's bizarre how the media uses almost exclusively old photos of Trayvon when discussing this story. They keep trying to paint him as some innocent 'child'. He very well could have been the perpetrator in the recent break-ins and given Zimmerman good reason to be suspicious- at least more than what's being reported.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The fact is zimmerman is innocent
That is why zimmerman was not arrested because it was
known that zimmerman was attacked.. A DEAD MAN CAN
NOT ATTACK YOU, SO obviously trayvon as per say
of the g/f's hearsay phone call went to confront zimmerman
zimmerman was afraid for him life after being punched multiple
times as treyvon tried to take his gun, gun went off treyvon dead..
proof
The cops would of arrested zimmerman
if zimmerman did not have the bruises
and beats on his face. They have it documented
people came running out of there house cops
showed up within min. after the shooting
zimmerman had no time to wound himself
and the cut marks on treyvons hands prove
he punched zimmerman. putting zimmerman
in a position where he assumed his life was at risk..
Was zimmerman and treyvon acting not to smart
yes. If treyvon would of never hit zimmerman zimmerman
would not of shot him.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Good posting Popsmayhem!!!

Now if we can settle this issue then we have an issue to take up with the president of The United States.
Particularly why did he fuel a self defense incident with promotion of Race as an issue

edit on 23-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Sounds like nothing more than MSM propaganda. It has been apparent at least to some that everything else has failed in creating riots in the US . There is now an attempt to cause race riots. It has been the same leftist, communist groups pushing this to the max. Don't forget the Obama commercial calling on the blacks to get behind his campaign even going as far as calling for church captains. The thing that bothers me the most is the hypocrisy. This administration has been involved and perpetrated the deaths of how many people? How many innocent black boys that would have looked like his son? Anyone who believes that the people behind this pushed agenda cares about innocent lives black or otherwise is completely delusional.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This explains why he hasn't been arrested yet. I told my wife the other night that there is more to this story because he was not in jail and has not been arrested. The knee jerk reactions by everyone before knowing all the facts is amazing. This does explains why our country is going down the crapper. People have no patience and want their opinions heard right away.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

We don't have all of the facts in front of us.

Until a jury sees all of the evidence presented, we can't say whether Zimmerman is guilty or not.

If/when this "john" gets to court and put under cross-examination, we'll find out.

There has been a lot of talk about this, moreso than any other 17 year old shot by cops ( [www.theagitator.com...] ).

The court will need to figure this out.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Good posting Popsmayhem!!!

Now if we can settle this issue then we have an issue to take up with the president of The United States.
Particularly why did he fuel a self defense incident with promotion of Race as an issue

This is why the MSM HAS BEEN COVERING IT UP
THEY WANT TO CREATE A RACE WAR RIOT

I have dealt with people calling me crazy FAR TO LONG

FREEDOM FOR THE PEOPLE

ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT

SHAME ON YOU OFF WITH HIS HEAD FOLKS
WITHOUT GIVING HIM A CHANCE

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
WELL, WELL, WELL... so the truth comes out...

Sounds like this shooting was 100% justifiable.

And I imagine that all who are saying otherwise would have done the SAME thing in this situation.

Harmless victim?? NONSENSE!!

100% JUSTIFIABLE. Case closed. A trouble maker who was shot in self-defense.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Uh hey dude.
Did you forget that all these people in the neighborhood have reason to back up Zimmerman? He is their neighbor and their neighborhood watchman.

Sorry, the neighbors in this particular neighborhood could be biased and have reason to support Zimmerman beyond being completely honest.

They were there, where you there?
when it comes to murder vs. a shooting, how can you make your claim?
I dont get your post

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I heard that the Black Panther party was getting involved here BEFORE the truth was known...as usual...

Well... NOW that we see that the shooter who was Hispanic was the VICTIM, maybe the Mexican Mafia should be speaking up in DEFENSE of the TRUE VICTIM here.

Fair is FAIR!!!

edit on 23-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If this is true it is the perfect kindling for the firestorm for the feared "race" war.

Its still a shame a young person is dead for propaganda .....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Damn - i just bought my bag of Skittle's to...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
I heard that the Black Panther party was getting involved here BEFORE the truth was know,,,.

Well... NOW that we see that the shooter who was Hispanic was the VICTIM, maybe the Mexican Mafia should be speaking up.

Fair is FAIR!!!
edit on 23-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

This is all planned, and do you see
how people just fall for anything
to MSM tells them..

THEY ARE TRYING TO HANG AN INNOCENT MAN!!
edit on 23-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

This was a terrible tragedy and I'm all for justice, righting the wrongs and what have you, but why are you so passionate about this? So much so it's your avatar? Especially considering your avatars are usually are twisted looking incorporating skulls? Basically your avatars are very disturbing.

What gives?
edit on 23-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join