It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Why didn't kid pass Zim going to store?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by popsmayhem
FAIR TRIAL

Is that the same as:

FAIR DEATH?

Unless they come up with something
we do not know about some REAL
evidence not the MSM lies portraying
zimmerman in a false way or Al and jacks hate speech
There is nothing proving zimmerman did NOT act in self defense.
There is an old saying, *Don't write checks your ass can't cash*

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Maybe he was wandering around casing the neighborhood.Wasnt it raining?Wouldnt the most direct route have made better sense?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973
Here you can see the predicted routes that both took. IN this picture, you can see where GZ's car was in relation to TM's body. Its pretty clear that TM was followed by GZ.

Right. And I believe he was in his car when he first made the 911 call.

Then you can hear him running (because he is out of breath) - - at which time the dispatcher asks him if he is pursuing - - and then tells him not to.

So he pursued him quite a ways.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Maybe he was wandering around casing the neighborhood.Wasnt it raining?Wouldnt the most direct route have made better sense?

Trayvon told his girlfriend some guy was following him - - so then he went behind the houses. There is a walkway in back of the houses.

Then you can see where Zimmerman cuts back to the back and intercepts Trayvon.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Well we know what the treyvon folks
are out for, BLOOD

Now you are being ridiculous. As usual.

and the people
using this for their position MONEY!

Sorry, who has made money?Links, facts, you choose. But provide them or stop ranting.

NOT JUSTICE

Exactly. I'm glad you have finally come around. GZ needs to be arrested so the process of Justice can start.

MOB MENTALITY AND
PUBLIC OPINION
IS NOT JUSTICE

Then perhaps you should stop posting?

Putting a man on trial with no hopes
of it being a FAIR TRIAL is
INJUSTICE!

No hopes of a fair trial? He is able to present evidence like anyone else. I think the minimum that an an adult should face after killing a child is a trial. Isn't that justice for you?

Judging zimmerman by the known MSM lies
that have been spread and DEBUNKED

You have not debunked a single thing. If you have prove it. I've been following this thread for sometime and I have't seen you debunk a thing.

in this
very thread trying to hang this mans head
on false media reports A INJUSTICE!!

What media reports were false? None as far as I know.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

How is that in any way relevant

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

*Don't write checks your ass can't cash*

Good one.

Send it to Zimmerman.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Nobody 'cases neighbourhoods at that time' nor do they do it so close to where they are living. Furthermore, hardly anyone walks 'as the crow flies'. People take side routes which they are comfortable or familiar with regardless of whether it takes an extra 10 seconds to reach their destination.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well we know what the treyvon folks
are out for, BLOOD

Now you are being ridiculous. As usual.

and the people
using this for their position MONEY!

Sorry, who has made money?Links, facts, you choose. But provide them or stop ranting.

NOT JUSTICE

Exactly. I'm glad you have finally come around. GZ needs to be arrested so the process of Justice can start.

MOB MENTALITY AND
PUBLIC OPINION
IS NOT JUSTICE

Then perhaps you should stop posting?

Putting a man on trial with no hopes
of it being a FAIR TRIAL is
INJUSTICE!

No hopes of a fair trial? He is able to present evidence like anyone else. I think the minimum that an an adult should face after killing a child is a trial. Isn't that justice for you?

Judging zimmerman by the known MSM lies
that have been spread and DEBUNKED

You have not debunked a single thing. If you have prove it. I've been following this thread for sometime and I have't seen you debunk a thing.

in this
very thread trying to hang this mans head
on false media reports A INJUSTICE!!

What media reports were false? None as far as I know.
NBC tapes were altered that's false...then there are the repeated postings of five yr old photos of tray showing a kid where the latest photos show a large thug wannabe flashing gang signs..that's false reporting

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

TM wasn't living there. He was staying at his dads fiance's house while on a 10 day school suspension (remember they said he was a good student?) . So, he could've been casing the neighborhood (which people will do at night, I see it in my neighborhood in the summer when all the project kids are coming back from the YMCA) which coincidentally had a rash of burglaries before the incident at hand.
edit on 3-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by spacedog1973

TM wasn't living there. He was staying at his dads fiance's house. So, he could've been casing the neighborhood, which coincidentally had a rash of burglaries before the incident at hand.

Coulda - Shoulda - Woulda

Zimmerman - - Coulda - Shoulda - Woulda - - listened to the 911 dispatcher to not pursue.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Coulda shoulda woulda, TM shouldn't have been casing houses then. Right?

Honestly Annee, why such the hard on for TM?
edit on 3-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Annee

Coulda shoulda woulda, TM shouldn't have been casing houses then. Right?

Just like Zimmerman.

Teen walking home from convenience store - - now Tried and Convicted.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It was raining( excuse given over and over for the hoodie)so you walk to the store as quick as possible miles you are doing something else,do why didn't he pass Zim otw?Simple
question.Zim should have seen him going in..And thug opportunists thrives walk and look all the time for something not nailed down to steal so a wandering route thru an affluent neighborhood on the rain is a factor to be considered by the defense,which I have written them suggesting they look into...oh quite relevant

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

He is a video of the neighborhood map each persons location and zimmermans address.

And remember this is gated community...treyvon could have only entered from the front gate, not cutting through anywhere until he was in the neighborhood.

and he most likely went in between those 2 building to get away from the man following him in a car....he went on a pedestrians only foot path to get away from the car...giving him some sense of security ....UNTIL zimmerman gets out of his car and pursuing him....there is no doubt in my mind based on all the evidence available that zimmerman initiated any type of altercation.

The Location of Trayvon Martin's Death, Explained update

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

because when you want to nail someones hide to the wall you do not allow personal statements to enter the fray. You give no evidence of impropriety upon the investigation.

Its also called coloring the witness..lol

big impact - apa

try reading this

The guidelines' introduction states, "During the past 20 years, research psychologists have produced a substantial body of findings regarding eyewitness evidence," that offers the legal system a "valuable body of empirical evidence."

The 38 pages of recommendations call for, for example:

Interviewing a witness with open-ended questions and avoiding questions that would lead the witness. Researchers have found that open-ended questions can elicit much more information, but police tend to ask few open-ended questions and to interrupt witnesses who try to give narrative answers. On the other hand, studies have found that leading questions can change what the witnesses have to say.

Having only one suspect at a time be in a line-up and ensuring that "fillers" be people who fit the general description the witness has given. Researchers concluded that line-ups with more than one suspect increase the probability of a mistaken identification being taken seriously. And if fillers in a line-up don't look like the general description, the witness is likely to pick the suspect if he looks most like that description.

Telling the witness that the perpetrator may not be in the line-up. The research indicates witnesses sometimes feel it is their job to pick the person who looks most like the perpetrator.

doing it on purpose makes it a witch hunt... and is illegal-

witness tampering

Witness tampering is harming or otherwise threatening a witness, hoping to influence his or her testimony.

threats implied-

as are the potential threats from the public...

Again why is the media slowly changing its base still no answer... could it be that they overblew a story with falsehoods....

Let me ask you a hypothetical question..

What happens if Zimmerman is innocent and it is proven...

what will happen...?

The Americans who happen to be black...

The news media...

I have a bad feeling about this... someone will be hurt over this and it may get ugly....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

What part of - - GF said Trayvon was scared because some man was following him - - so he went behind the houses.

Are you missing?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

He is a video of the neighborhood map each persons location and zimmermans address.

And remember this is gated community...treyvon could have only entered from the front gate, not cutting through anywhere until he was in the neighborhood.

and he most likely went in between those 2 building to get away from the man following him in a car....he went on a pedestrians only foot path to get away from the car...giving him some sense of security ....UNTIL zimmerman gets out of his car and pursuing him....there is no doubt in my mind based on all the evidence available that zimmerman initiated any type of altercation.

YES!

And Trayvon's GF confirms it.

Trayvon said he was scared because a man was following him - - so he went behind the houses. Which is a pedestrian walkway.

Then you see on the map where Zimmerman cuts back and confronts him.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

NBC tapes were altered that's false

No, its NOT FALSE. It was edited which deleted a question. Every word that was said on that recording was true. Also, any modification to the nuance of the recording was marginal as people had reached judegements based on the unedited version.

then there are the repeated postings of five yr old photos of tray

Again, do you not know what the word false means? It was a picture of Trayvon Martin. THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT FALSE. Conversely, the picture of Zimmerman was likewise aged taken in 2005 when he was last arrested.

showing a kid where the latest photos show a large thug wannabe flashing gang signs

A 'wannabe thug' is a subjective judgement. You have know way of knowing what he 'wanted to be'. Just like every teenage male kid his age, they want to be cool. Maybe you missed this stage when you were 'growing up'. However, the picture of Zimmerman was a MUGSHOT. There's the real gangsta. Arrested for fighting with police.Is that gangsta for you? Or is holding up a couple of fingers more hardcore?????

that's false reporting

False, indicates falsity. There were no false facts provided.
edit on 3-4-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join