It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

It wouldn't have mattered if Treyvon had called the cops.....

Sure about that?

Zimmerman had already called 911 they were already on the way because of the 'suspicious' male call he called in....so even if Treyvon had called 911 Zimmerman never gave them the chance to show up....

NO Treyvon went for zimmermans gun and zimmerman acted in self defense

so your logic fails there as well.....

WRONG

treyvon did the only thing he could do...he screamed for his life and fought for his life....if anyone was 'standing their ground' in pure self defense it was Treyvon.

So you were there or? Or this is your version of it?
This is the watered down version being spun by the MSM

So again, I hope zimmerman is never following your child, because 911 wont be able to save them. and again you are just making things up implying treyvon attacked anyone ore tried to take anyones gun.

I don't live anywhere near Florida. You are wrong about calling 911 and the police not being able to save anyone. I had someone try to murder me and they were arrested in my drive way with a loaded gun so no, the police stopped this from getting ugly. Just sayin, I am grateful to the police for that.I had a loaded Mossberg ready to defend myself and it was a matter of seconds to where it would have ended up with someone dead.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
. . . . you think its unheard of that he elbowed him to the nose?

Put this under Speculation - - but I'm gonna post it anyway.

I heard or read somewhere - - couple weeks ago - - that Zimmerman's nose was bleeding from a cut on the side - - not from the nose - - like a nose bleed.

I started first listening to this on Talk Radio - - before it was on ATS. So I can't really say where I heard or read it.

The man seemed to indicate he had first hand knowledge.

Speculation - - don't want anyone to jump to conclusions.

that makes more sense. Zimmerman is the only one who ever said he was punched and beaten. All the eye witness say they seen/heard a 'scuffle'...scratches are more consistent with a scuffle than a fight for your life. Until I see pics taken by the police that night of Zimmerman I will never be convinced he was ever punched in the face.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

If I saw a couple of thug Ganst'a displaying the look and they came to my door I would be armed and ready. You don't come to my door looking like a gangster and not expect me to be ready to kill you. Again, social norms dictate we learn from others mistakes. Gansters are usually bad guys and they have a certain fashion sense about them that we know all too well. They are easy to spot and many have fallen prey to them.

Then again, if I was out and about, I would tend to steer clear if I could. I don't like gangsters and I don't like people who dress like gangsters. They are one in the same to me and are a danger to society.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69

Now you are just trying to provoke me into becoming a victim!
I guarantee my narrow butt wouldn't last 5 minutes at 7 & Vandyke in Detroit. The difference between Tray and I is I know when to get the hell out of dodge. Poor kid should have been taught by better people. In this case he should have just kept walking. There is no shame in running or at least ignoring an idiot. Tray couldn't do either because he was taught by poor parents.

You seem like a coward to me. Treyvons father's fiance lived there .... what was he supposed to get out of dodge from? and now his parents are bad people too...have anything to say about his siblings, or aunts and uncles, cousins, 1st grade teacher, football coach?

You assume he didn't keep walking. Maybe you can write zimmerman a letter in jail and let him know there is no shame in sitting in your safe car and letting the police do their job. He'll learn that soon enough.

I feel sorry for you children if you have any. they have a future of therapy to undo all the trauma you have caused them most likely.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Congratulations on your win! I hope it gives you pleasure as you lay your head on your pillow tonight. Far be it form me to point on the holes in your argument. If you are happy so am I!

I agree far be it from you to poke holes in my arguement .... because you tried and lost.

I don't believe you are happy either. Anyone who lives in as much fear of other people as you do can not be happy.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

1)False. I said I was calling you a bigot, but not based on the kids skin color.

Ummm OK how does that work? What am i a bigot of?

I am prejudice against stupidity and ignorance. But never against the color of a mans skin. All men are created equal. So please explain to me how I am a bigot again?

You stuck your foot in your mouth again

Its not my fault that you cant comprehend what you read.

I read and comprehend just fine kiddo

2)You have proven it yourself.

What?

3)Correct. I have not said that. Does it make you mad to realize that this is yet another baseless ASSumption on your part?

It is obvious what your stance is on this., and anyone that doubts treyvons innocence is a racist bigot

Sure pal

I am not mad at all you are the one calling members names and lashing out with vulgarity, you are rattled obviously

You lack control and civility and that explains why you relate to treyvon

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

My god, that's what I should have done. I should have crapped my pants, then ran inside the house, locked my doors behind me, grabbed a gun and just peeked out my blinds until they went away.

Good god, man, grow a pair.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

Imagine if Zimmerman simply rolled down his window and said to Trayvon, "Hi, you look lost. Can I help you find something?"

Ive read thousands and thousands of comments and posted hundreds myself and you said it better than anyone.

It really is as simple as that.

"hey, im the neighborhood watch captain george zimmerman, I just wanted to introduce myself since I haven't seen you around before. Did you just move in? (or similar question to engage him)'

'No, im just going home to my dad's house just down the road.'

"ok, well if you ever see anything let me know, again, im george zimmerman.'

So for the few saying that treyvon should have been more polite or any other argument should remember who really could have defused this situation.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I seem like a coward!
Hey, whatever helps get you through your twisted sense of right and wrong there pal.

You come to my door with that chip on your shoulder pizzanazi75 and see how much of a coward I am. Baring that, if I am out and about, I am a fairly polite guy even in the face of obvious bigotry displayed by some African Americans. I can communicate and work though the lack of understanding or I just walk away. Seems there is a huge lack of restraint by some "people" and in some "places" in America.

That's the difference though isn't it. Cultural norms dictate I am the king of my castle. Everywhere else I must assess the situation and act accordingly.Even at times, retreat because some "people" are not civilized. Walking away is not being a coward unless you live by gang rules. It sounds like you do?

I think you are the coward because you refuse to accept the reality of the world we live in. At least here, on your keyboard you are a tough guy. In the real world I think you are the real coward...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

It wouldn't have mattered if Treyvon had called the cops.....

Sure about that?

Zimmerman had already called 911 they were already on the way because of the 'suspicious' male call he called in....so even if Treyvon had called 911 Zimmerman never gave them the chance to show up....

NO Treyvon went for zimmermans gun and zimmerman acted in self defense

so your logic fails there as well.....

WRONG

treyvon did the only thing he could do...he screamed for his life and fought for his life....if anyone was 'standing their ground' in pure self defense it was Treyvon.

So you were there or? Or this is your version of it?
This is the watered down version being spun by the MSM

So again, I hope zimmerman is never following your child, because 911 wont be able to save them. and again you are just making things up implying treyvon attacked anyone ore tried to take anyones gun.

I don't live anywhere near Florida. You are wrong about calling 911 and the police not being able to save anyone. I had someone try to murder me and they were arrested in my drive way with a loaded gun so no, the police stopped this from getting ugly. Just sayin, I am grateful to the police for that.I had a loaded Mossberg ready to defend myself and it was a matter of seconds to where it would have ended up with someone dead.

1.Yes I am sure about that. Zimmerman had already called the cops...they had already been dispatched. 2.Treyvon calling them wouldn't have got them there any faster.
3. What source do you have that Treyvon went for Zimmermans gun? Source or you are a liar. Was you there or is this just your version of it?
4. I never said 911 couldn't save anyone. You can't read. I said if Zimmerman was following you kid he wouldn't let 911 arrive before he killed them. Just like he didn't let 911 arrive before he killed Treyvon.
5. I'm not surprised someone tried to murder you.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

If I saw a couple of thug Ganst'a displaying the look and they came to my door I would be armed and ready. You don't come to my door looking like a gangster and not expect me to be ready to kill you. Again, social norms dictate we learn from others mistakes. Gansters are usually bad guys and they have a certain fashion sense about them that we know all too well. They are easy to spot and many have fallen prey to them.

Then again, if I was out and about, I would tend to steer clear if I could. I don't like gangsters and I don't like people who dress like gangsters. They are one in the same to me and are a danger to society.

the only 'gangsta' i have seen flashed across the screen and internet is the one in the mug shot. remind me who that is again. that is what a thug looks like.
could you go more into detail on the fashion sense of 'gangstas'...id love to hear you insights. I also know some folks who work for a fashion magazine, maybe we could get you published.
I don't like people who carry concealed weapons and kill teenagers with candy in their pockets....I guess thats where we differ.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I seem like a coward!
Hey, whatever helps get you through your twisted sense of right and wrong there pal.

You come to my door with that chip on your shoulder pizzanazi75 and see how much of a coward I am. Baring that, if I am out and about, I am a fairly polite guy even in the face of obvious bigotry displayed by some African Americans. I can communicate and work though the lack of understanding or I just walk away. Seems there is a huge lack of restraint by some "people" and in some "places" in America.

That's the difference though isn't it. Cultural norms dictate I am the king of my castle. Everywhere else I must assess the situation and act accordingly.Even at times, retreat because some "people" are not civilized. Walking away is not being a coward unless you live by gang rules. It sounds like you do?

I think you are the coward because you refuse to accept the reality of the world we live in. At least here, on your keyboard you are a tough guy. In the real world I think you are the real coward...

Can I have your address and Ill be right up.
LOL...becuase you never show bigotry towards black people
Your right there is a lack of restriant by some 'people' and in some 'places' .... those people seem to be concealed weapons carrying nut cases with authority complexes.....
Sitting in your car waiting for police is not being a coward either. It sound like it to you?

I just told you I lived in Harlem for a year, never had a problem and its highly black neighborhood..... and you said you're afraid of Detroit.....who is the coward?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

the only 'gangsta' i have seen flashed across the screen and internet is the one in the mug shot. remind me who that is again. that is what a thug looks like.
could you go more into detail on the fashion sense of 'gangstas'...id love to hear you insights. I also know some folks who work for a fashion magazine, maybe we could get you published.
I don't like people who carry concealed weapons and kill teenagers with candy in their pockets....I guess thats where we differ.

You don't like people who carry concealed weapons? I get it. You don't like it when people defend themselves when attacked. I get it. You don't like it when someone kills a teenager with candy in their pocket. (Leave out the fact that the same teenager brutally assaulted someone.)

As far as gangsters and how they look... Baggy pants, walking down the street with an attitude, packing illegal weapons and making sure everyone notices they are "bad to the bone." That is until one of their own kills them. Happens every day in every inner city in America but no outrage for that...

The symbolism over substance over this whole incident is exactly what is wrong with the African American community. Take the plank of wood out of your eye before pointing out the speck of dust in mine...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

1.Yes I am sure about that.

WOW

Zimmerman had already called the cops...they had already been dispatched.

If treyvon called the cops another cruiser may have been dispatched and reached him first. You have a poor understanding of how this works. Not only that if he was innocent and felt threatened this wold have helped show he was being stalked or followed by an unknown man

Think about it

2.Treyvon calling them wouldn't have got them there any faster.

Refer to mt first response

3. What source do you have that Treyvon went for Zimmermans gun?

Are you serious? DID YOU READ THE OP?

Source or you are a liar.

Was you there or is this just your version of it?

I see what you did there

I see what 4. I never said 911 couldn't save anyone.

You said if treyvon called 911 they would not have got there any faster hence 911 could not have saved anyone

You can't read.

You just typed you cant read

Nice try

I said if Zimmerman was following you kid he wouldn't let 911 arrive before he killed them.

How do you know that? So are you a mind reader? Why is it my kids being killed by zimmerman?

due WTF? That is just sick

Just like he didn't let 911 arrive before he killed Treyvon.

Treyvon alegedly went for his gun what part do you not understand?

I am not surprised someone tried to murder you

Oh that's nice , it was a female stalker fyi. You condone murder that makes sense
[

You condone the murder of people who do not agree with you , but you cry for justice for treyvon

EPIC FAIL

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You don't like people who carry concealed weapons? I get it. You don't like it when people defend themselves when attacked. I get it. You don't like it when someone kills a teenager with candy in their pocket. (Leave out the fact that the same teenager brutally assaulted someone.)

As far as gangsters and how they look... Baggy pants, walking down the street with an attitude, packing illegal weapons and making sure everyone notices they are "bad to the bone." That is until one of their own kills them. Happens every day in every inner city in America but no outrage for that...

The symbolism over substance over this whole incident is exactly what is wrong with the African American community. Take the plank of wood out of your eye before pointing out the speck of dust in mine...

I don't like people who carry concealed weapons and use them on unarmed teenagers. Again we differ here, you think its acceptable.

You are troll, that is all you are...you have no evidence that treyvon attacked anyone yet your keep insisting he did.

Since you know so well what is wrong with african Americans can you please tell me what is wrong with white americans?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Actually I don't interact with the gansta black people you speak of. I interact with the black people who are just like me. We work for our living as opposed to taking from others. I don't have that rivalry with them and they don't have one with me. You can't stand the fact that there are people who actually work for a living and get along no matter what the race because in the end we see green and we want to prosper.

The real point here is and this is really the bottom line..., if this was black on black you would really care less because if you did you wouldn't have time to be posting here.There is a real genocide going on right outside your doorstep!

As far as you being right up if I did give you my address, your thuggish intent is crystal clear. We would have yet another tragedy on our hands because I would have to shoot your thug gansta butt.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Oh come on, don't play the troll card!
You can't just throw out the troll card because you don't agree with someone! That is exactly what Jesse or Al would do.. We don't agree with them and they throw out the race card.I guess calling someone a troll on the internet is just like calling some one a racist.Problem is, it no longer works!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

1.Yes I am sure about that.

WOW

Zimmerman had already called the cops...they had already been dispatched.

If treyvon called the cops another cruiser may have been dispatched and reached him first. You have a poor understanding of how this works. Not only that if he was innocent and felt threatened this wold have helped show he was being stalked or followed by an unknown man

Think about it

2.Treyvon calling them wouldn't have got them there any faster.

Refer to mt first response

3. What source do you have that Treyvon went for Zimmermans gun?

Are you serious? DID YOU READ THE OP?

Source or you are a liar.

Was you there or is this just your version of it?

I see what you did there

I see what 4. I never said 911 couldn't save anyone.

You said if treyvon called 911 they would not have got there any faster hence 911 could not have saved anyone

You can't read.

You just typed you cant read

Nice try

I said if Zimmerman was following you kid he wouldn't let 911 arrive before he killed them.

How do you know that? So are you a mind reader? Why is it my kids being killed by zimmerman?

due WTF? That is just sick

Just like he didn't let 911 arrive before he killed Treyvon.

Treyvon alegedly went for his gun what part do you not understand?

I am not surprised someone tried to murder you

Oh that's nice , it was a female stalker fyi. You condone murder that makes sense

Please oh please tell me how another dispatched cruiser could have reached the scene before the first dispatched cruiser. That is just a stupid argument.
treyvon didn't know he needed to be providing evidence in his own killing.....you get that right?
Yeah I read the OP....you think just because the OP posted something that makes it the facts of the case. Wow you really are illogical.
Again, explain to me how they could have gotten their any faster? You don't even know the timeline of what time calls were made and what time they ended. I know for 100% sure that it would not have made a difference if Treyvon called 911....you know that too.
What is just sick is defending Zimmerman in any way shape or form. He has proven he is a child killer, like it or not. Would you want him babysitting your kids. Probably.
What part of 'allegedly' is not proof do you not understand. Who said he went for the gun? zimmerman...yeah lets believe the man who killed an unarmed teenager.
You put words in my mouth or you really cant comprehend. I said 'i'm not surprised someone tried to kill you'....how does that condone it? With an attitude and opinions like yours I am not surprised, that shouldn't surprise you either. You can play little games all you want. Everyone around here sees you for who you are.
edit on 2-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Oh come on, don't play the troll card!
You can't just throw out the troll card because you don't agree with someone! That is exactly what Jesse or Al would do.. We don't agree with them and they throw out the race card.I guess calling someone a troll on the internet is just like calling some one a racist.Problem is, it no longer works!

Actually I can. And I did, but its not just because you don't agree with me.

And yeah calling someone a troll is the EXACT same thing as calling someone a racist. Whatever.

But, just so im clear,....you're a racist too, you've proven that over and over and over.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Actually I don't interact with the gansta black people you speak of. I interact with the black people who are just like me. We work for our living as opposed to taking from others. I don't have that rivalry with them and they don't have one with me. You can't stand the fact that there are people who actually work for a living and get along no matter what the race because in the end we see green and we want to prosper.

The real point here is and this is really the bottom line..., if this was black on black you would really care less because if you did you wouldn't have time to be posting here.There is a real genocide going on right outside your doorstep!

As far as you being right up if I did give you my address, your thuggish intent is crystal clear. We would have yet another tragedy on our hands because I would have to shoot your thug gansta butt.

Best post all night I wish I could give you more stars

I feel the exact same way well said. Like i said I am prejudice against ignorance. Such as dead beats and parasites of society. They have a choice to live a honest life and work for a living. But they choose the path of being drags on society, Its really quite pathetic how so many of the Treyvo'n Gurus use the double standard and ignore his previous behavior. I could sound like a tool and claim they are racist against hispanics because Zimmerman is hispanic. The color of these two is irrelevant to me, I have found those that play the race card see color first hence are racist in that aspect. Projecting their own bigotry on others.

Like you said had it been black on black crime nobody would care, sad but true

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join