It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and the war against God's true and only work.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

You missed a question:

Q:

"What do you make of the ossuaries that were discovered of Martha, Mary, and Lazarus with Christian crosses on them? Odd that even their family didn't realize it was the "Cross of Tammuz". "

That's almost 3 centuries before Constantine.

I watched your little video clip and saw only one cross and they didn't bother to show which bone box it was on or where it was or even if it was on a bone box, side of the wall, or what.

I saw a bunch of the flower looking 6-point designs they might be also speaking about as crosses. Those were visible on the bone boxes, but those are the sort of hybrid sign for Budhism and their symbol and have about zero to do with a cross. The Essene valued David's symbol that was not a + shape and they valued Buddhist symbol.

So, show me the exact location of the claimed + shapped crosses using the video time code, where it is on what bone box, with all the specifics.

Else you appear to be hand waving more non-sense and wasting everyone's time with another accaimed video that introduces errors all over the place.

There are those that do have anal retention problems, but it appears not the Essenes, and their problem does appear to reverse the flow for common sense.

edit on 26-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Smelly logic

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The video begins with it. Look specifically at the list on the screen at the 1 minutes 15 second mark. Look at what was inscribed on these ossuaries in "Greek".

The video begins with this information.

edit on 26-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The cross of the new testament was concealed in the old testament .. check this out .. www.youtube.com... ..peace

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

The cross of the new testament was concealed in the old testament .. check this out .. www.youtube.com... ..peace

Dangit! You stole my ace in the hole!!!!!

Oh well, I guess now is as good a time as any to put this "nonsense' to bed without repentance. *sigh*

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The video begins with it. Look specifically at the list on the screen at the 1 minutes 15 second mark. Look at what was inscribed on these ossuaries in "Greek".

The video begins with this information.

I read that----and I also paid attention later on looking at the bone boxes and saw one bone box with two of the Buddhist looking crosses and one with only one. There are many shapes referred to as crosses, which includes those Buddhist symbols.

These same shapes appear in the Lost Tomb of Jesus at Talpiot area, but nobody even remotely thinks they are a Roman or Tammuz cross. These designs associate the Jesus folks with Buddhist connections, which is all part of the Essene associations.

Those are there and highly visible-----but I don't see any + things on the bone boxes. It would appear they you can't read deeply enough to know that Buddist Crosses appear what the list was making reference toward.

viewonbuddhism.org...

It would appear that your reading and comprehension skills are very low, lower than the functional illiterate class.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It would appear that your reading and comprehension skills are very low, lower than the functional illiterate class.

I truly appreciate the insults my friend, you've subconsciously admitted you're arguing from the inferior position and demonstrated that in the practical.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I would encourage everyone to watch your little video with the words you chose to mislead everyone and look for the 6 point shape for the cross show on this bone box, that actually appears on bone boxes of both tomb sites.

images.christianpost.com...

The 6-point symbol is also often called a cross, but it isn't the Constantine Cross or the Tammuz Cross, or + shape.

Yet, this 6-point cross symbol is clearly visible on the bone boxes of the Mount of Olives tomb, and one can't find the + on the bone boxes.

And yet one more blunder from the guy flying the Constantain Cross that can't read and compare what he read to the bone boxes in the video.

On one of the boxes one can see an X, which is not a +. The X is part of the alphabet of a couple languages of that period (Aramaic and Phonecian), and they appear to be reaching for that which was not there.

I did notice one of the comments for the video trying to promote the cross:

"What does God say about THE SCRIBES Roman Catholic CROSS??? Isaiah 46:7 They bear him upon the shoulder, THEY CARRY HIM, and SET HIM IN HIS PLACE, and he standeth; FROM HIS PLACE SHALL HE NOT REMOVE: yea, ONE shall cry unto him, yet CAN HE NOT ANSWER, NOR SAVE HIM OUT HIS TROUBLE. The CROSS is IDOLATRY and a MARK OF THE BEAST....."

One does have to take note that a couple of these inscriptions was Greek, and Greek for Christ is the X and the combination of X and P is the Chi Rho, which is symbolic of Christ Savior. Which doesn't speak about being god, nor being a + type cross. X is a letter of Greek Alphabet----and not a cross. P is a letter of the Greek aphabet and about a Savior not a god.

edit on 26-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: What does one call such utter non-sense---misleading smelly nonsense

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The CROSS is IDOLATRY and a MARK OF THE BEAST.....

WHAT? Who bows to, or worships a cross? That's absurdity. I've never seen a Christian do that at anytime in my life. The cross isn't God. If Christ had been stoned to death we'd wear little rocks on necklaces, or if He'd been electrocuted we'd wear little electric chairs. And there isn't a wooden cross sitting on the throne in heaven right now.

The more you post the sillier and sillier this gets. And the mark of the beast isn't instituted until the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week, or in other words, the beginning of the "great tribulation" Christ spoke of. It's something that must be there so that a person cannot buy and sell without it. Are all people going to be required to carry a cross to the store or market with them?

No, of course not. It's describing a cashless society. Having the cross as the mark of the beast would not prevent anyone from buying or selling merchandise. Even the elite and credit card companies are predicting a cashless society, and the Rockefellers have already publicly stated that if people in the future don't go along with the program their microchip can and will be "shut off".

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It does appear you worship the cross, which isn't unusual as most Christian Churches have a cross in the altar and usually the roof and front door. Though you not suppose to worship any graven images.

You are not even supposed to worship Christ as god.

You can't even note the words most popular OS is XP, which in Greek is Christ Savior. Christ can be a great prophet and nothing else.

You see an X and call it a +.

Most see God in the wilderness without a trace of man's presence.

Most see Man playing god when you see the + of Tammuz and the old Sunday traditions don't depart from Babylon's gods.

Most that know the shape of numbers know the 6 is a triangle and three triangles are the sign for Egypt's Tammuz like religion and the 666 is married to the + All such is man's games to become god and all powerful.

Your toating around the cross around your neck and as your avitar tells the world you are pagan, the beasts of the anti-Christ, as you worship the Cross of Rome and Empire.

One cannot worship God in any buildings or symbols that man built. Nor can you capture any real symbol for God via any hand of man.

Jesus didn't need a building and he taught nature's ways and how to be servents to each other.

One can tell the history of Jesus and that should not be done with making him out as god, or worship of Jesus as an icon for god. Prophets have a history that is good to recall, but not with the buildings, false idols, and embellishments for a man's plight agains human superstitions and ignorance.

Most pious followers for God end up facing East, so they worship a real effect from God. It about the renewal, the creator.

Facing East is a part of the Mason Temple ideals either in metaphore or actual to face the East as respect for God. Islam does the very same thing of facing east to praise God.

Of those two, they get closer to following the word. The Holly Rollers, Jerusalem Cruizers, those faked up Christians toating the Cross aound all fail what was required.

And they wonder why there comes Revelation, wars, storms, beasts in control of churches.

edit on 26-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Human Superstition and Ignorance

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You are not even supposed to worship Christ as god.

The early Christians did. Pliny the Younger writing to his friend Emperor Trajan mocked Christians he was persecuting as worshiping and singing songs to Christ "as to a god"..

"meeting on a certain fixed day before it was light, when they sang in alternate verse a hymn to Christ as to a god, and bound themselves to a solemn oath, not to do wicked deeds, never commit fraud, theft, adultery, not to lie nor to deny a trust. . . " ~ Pliny the Younger, 112 AD

That's attestation from a hostile source.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I guess you have read that doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome is the definition for insanity.

We know Soloman, suddenly after David's death, was at peace with his neighbors, but took up the Phonecian's big tabernackle and also the gods of Nimrod and Tammuz because of his wives. Suddenly he got enemies and the temple was burned to the ground the the Ark disappears. All the useful persons taken into slavery for Babylon.

In the Babylon captivity it gets worse with the Babylon Talmud telling that the Hewbrews were like touching the face of god and all others were beasts and dirt. They lost the message even more than those that followed Moses and build the gold calf.

Then finally they get free of Babylon, built another gaudy temple with the Pharisee and their Babylon Talmud, but they get the Essene not thinking well of them and a division in the Jewish community. The Essene called the 2 nd temple the Synagoge of Satan, those married to the Whore of Babylon (Semiramis) and the like. There was a rift because they lost the original messages and took up the values of Babyon.

That causes the Essene to want to have a messiah, and Jesus came to do the savior of man mission. He was just a saviour, a man with the better message, and never a god. The real god would not need a man to do the function as it would be automatic, and all these little movements are the goals of pious and less pious men.

There can be no higher good without lesser good, or evil, and sometimes these separations get to become extreme when money and power are behind the separation and loss of unity.

Jesus' out of control following were determined to make him god, so that basically gets him killed.

Then most all the Disciples get killed for again telling and making Jesus into god, and everyone in that day and time would never accept a man as god. But those that held too much to the times of Babylon would allow the perversion.

Move on up to Simon, or Peter, and he is around Rome and the Christians are just seen as behind burning Rome down and Nero fiddled. But they caught Peter and did him upside down. Christians became the enemy of Rome in these times of trying to have Jesus become god.

Move on up today and what is happening but the same thing, all these Holy Rollers running around trying to make Jesus into god and he never was. But they expect a different outcome, which would be insanity, as most of the world does not accept Jesus was god. Only the overboard few tell this, and they think the world is going to tolerate that same false claim that got the first temple burned, the second temple burned, the Jews tossed into captivity, the death of Jesus, and the Death of most of his Disciples. It would appear that for the def, dumb, and blind that they can never learn, but Armageddon approaches for those of the Beast low function mindset.

Revelation is about that same thing happening over and over and the infidels of today expect some different outcome with the world against them by about 10 to 1 against. But this one is going to be the war to end all wars, nuclear bombs, huge death tolls, and the Christians loose and very very few survive, perhaps some 144,000.

Jesus won't be god even then, but the great lie will be settled. Jesus was just a man with a better idea, more pious than most, and remembered for battling the mindless beasts in his own time.

All because those so illiterate of the Bible's Narratives can't see the pattern and the clear and present warnings.
They come under vaarious names from the illiterates, the infidels, the Beasts, those with 666 on and inside their heads. The Christians, by any of those names, are the anti-Christ. imho

edit on 26-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Illiterate Christians

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

WHAT? Who bows to, or worships a cross?

It's very simple. If you go often to a place that has a Cross on it, or in it, or, if you have crosses in your house, or around your neck, then you worship a cross. I have been in many churches. When you go into the main room, there, up front, big and lighted, was a cross. And the preachers always talked about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

It's very simple. If you go often to a place that has a Cross on it, or in it, or, if you have crosses in your house, or around your neck, then you worship a cross. I have been in many churches. When you go into the main room, there, up front, big and lighted, was a cross. And the preachers always talked about it.

I'm fairly certain they talk about what happened at the cross, not the cross itself. God isn't wood in the shape of a Roman crucifixion cross, He just isn't regardless of how much you guys desire Him to be.

(See my statement above about rocks and the electric chair.)

So then what about those of us who have no cross on the building or around our necks? My church doesn't, I don't wear a cross necklace, nor any jewelry for that matter.

I wear a shirt when I walk the dogs that has all the names of God taken from the OT which forms a face that resembles our preconceived notions of Christ from popular culture and the media. Wonder why I do this? It's not to worship my shirt, it's to force people driving by, even for a fleeting moment, to think about Jesus, even if for but a moment.

The reason why the golden calf in the desert WAS an idol was because the people thought God was in fact,..

a COW!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That is certainly the general case and most of the congregation is beat to death with Jesus died for US on the Cross and he is god and will return. It is a guilt symbol.

The Cross is mixed with the Power of god to overcome death. It is a pagan symbol that has no place on an alter. Exceptionally so as it gets mixed with all the Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz mess.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Isn't the cross just symbolism though? Even though it wasn't actually "christian" innitially...

Technically Christ was hung on a "pole/stake"...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

That is certainly the general case and most of the congregation is beat to death with Jesus died for US on the Cross and he is god and will return. It is a guilt symbol.

The Cross is mixed with the Power of god to overcome death. It is a pagan symbol that has no place on an alter. Exceptionally so as it gets mixed with all the Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz mess.

I'm fairly certain they talk about what happened at the cross, not the cross itself.

Words mean something. There isn't a trained circus monkey here at this keyboard hitting random keys for a peanut.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by Akragon

Isn't the cross just symbolism though?

Apparently god is a piece of wood in the shape of a Roman/Persian crucifixion cross. Go figure.

Technically Christ was hung on a "pole/stake"...

No, when there was the upright crucifixion they were nailed to a tree. But the point of the crossbeam was to separate the chest into the "inhale" position and make breathing impossible unless they lifted up and down on the foot nails. And generally the shoulders were pulled from their sockets first. (dislocation)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The reason why the golden calf in the desert WAS an idol was because the people thought God was in fact,..

a COW!

No so, the calf was symbolic of Nimrod. Bulls represent power and strength symbolically. Ignorance flows out of you like a fountain of nonsense.

=====

reocities.com...

The mystical symbol of Osiris was the young Apis bull or calf. So they really were worshipping a calf representing Osiris, or Nimrod. So you can see how Nimrod and his wife became the originators of cults with the worshipping of gods and goddesses right after the flood. All of this is why it is so significant about the discovery of the tomb!!!!!!.!!

=====

Nimrod wore a head dress of bull horns on his head, which some suggested were rays of the Sun. But the Bull horns are what connected Nimrod symbolism with apis bulls and horns. One has to start with Nimrod to decode Revelations.

edit on 26-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The correct path and discovery of Nimrods tomb....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It was worship of moloch. Head of a bull calf and a man's body.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
No---more misleading nonsense.

Moloch is Phonecian and Caanan and more the act of sacrificing children by fire. It doesn't have the force behind it as the themes of Nimrod-----which is the orgin of the false god problems.

Moloch symbolism leads nowhere. It is a dead end. You can't explain Revelation using Moloch. Only persons seeking to keep people from understanding Revelations toss out Moloch to mislead people.

One has to start with Nimrod, grab the symbolism of leopards for hunting. Nimrod wore bull horns for a head-dress---hence the symbolism relationship with Apis Bulls. All the super mystery school themes begin with Nimrod's evils.

Never let a Christian with a Cross lead you down the path to truth-----as they have the need to become satan. imho

=======

www.reocities.com...

In Revelation 13:2 it talks about the antichrist and says: "And the beast which I saw was like a leopard and his feet were like those of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon (Satan) gave him his power and his throne and great authority." The reference to a leopard is probably to Nimrod since his name means "the subduer of leopards" as mentioned earlier. So when Revelation 13:2 mentions the antichrist being like a leopard it is refering to the antichrist being like Nimrod who was the leader of the Tower of Babel!

-----

Then Nimrod, as mentioned earlier, is considered by many as the founder of astrology and magic which was also practiced by Semiramis. So false religions originated in the original Babylon just like how the antichrist will originate his own false religious system! Also when it says mystery, that means Saturn, or Osiris' name. The mentioning of Babylon the Great in Revelation 17 could be another symbolism back to Nimrod and Semiramis and of course refers to the future religious system headed by the antichrist. This all shows that Nimrod's time and the future antichrist's time are both used to represent eachother.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 -
"That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun."

========

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join