It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and the war against God's true and only work.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I wish all were like you. It really is time for the hate and innuendos to come to a halt, and that goes for me also. We need to turn our thoughts to our own selves, and clean up every negative thing we have within.

I too am filled with love, but it seems that wherever I go, people hate me. I do not know why. I do love to argue, and religion is the absolute best thing there is to argue about, and debate points over theology and doctrine.

I know a great many do not believe in a thing called Ascension, but I believe it is a very real thing. Let me explain this process.
Ascension is a process that allows beings to be able to separate from their physical, carbon based bodies, and to live as pure energy in a Superior Plane of existence.... with greater amount of knowledge and power. It can be a mental, spiritual or evolutionary ascension process.

It is time for Humanity to stand on their own, instead of having a dependance on any ethereal being. We are not children anymore, we have cracked the Atom, and mapped the DNA Code. We have been into space, and have dug up Ancient History.
The Ancients were the first race to ascend, and some of them attempted to teach the "lowers" to ascend without the use of technology. Has anyone ever read Meredith Rodney McKay?
According to research by Dr. Rodney McKay, once the brain achieves 90% activity, they must achieve an EEG of 0.1 to 0.9 hertz, during which they will learn how to convert their body into Energy. If they do not achieve Ascension before 96% synaptic activity is achieved, the lower functions of the brain will shut down. Ascension can happen in two ways: spiritually or evolutionarily. Both cases, the physical body of a mortal being will become energy (leaving a heap of empty clothes), and a glowing light being will raise up through the ceiling. From then on the ascended being tends to take the form of the glowing light being.

This is something we all have within us. All we need do is remember that we can do this.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Wow, real stone age thinking. "Fear God" why? in case he stands idly by and lets unimaginable, horrible things happen to "his" people. Oh wait he already does that. If i could save somebody from harm and knew that i had the power to do it, i would do it in an instant without thinking yet God stands idly by whilst horrible things happen to people especially innocent children. The world and its people are imperfect..... as God is the creator then he alone must take full responsibility for his actions.
If God exist i fear for us all as he has no compassion for his creation.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Keep on attacking me and the Truth autowrench.

It makes us smile when you mock Reality.

Amen derives from Hebrew btw, and it means so be it.

I've put the Amun Ru myth to rest in other threads, but it's not like you pay attention.

Every thread you linked, I could debunk with 3 minutes or less of thought.

But you don't deserve that.

Bless you.

do you speak and read Hebrew? I see that you looked up the wikipedia meaning of Amen. It is simply not true. Amen the Hebrew word is: אָמֵן and has three meanings: usually it means "truly/ true". Also, there are rules to how "amen" is to be used in Hebrew. It is NEVER to be used in the beginning of a sentence as it is in the scriptures (Matthew 5: 18, 26; 6: 2; Luke 4: 24; John I: 51). Yeshua would not say those things in keeping with Jewish law. That right there is enough to know they are not the true words of the Messiah.

I've been away for a week and find your posts interesting. While you seem to be trying to educate people on how you see things, you are clearly doing three things that God hates. You have slandered your brother, caused mischief among brothers, and lied (about the meaning of Amen). I guess we could go for four since you've caused strife among your brothers as well. Congratulations.

edit on 6-4-2012 by PurpleSun because: wasn't finished! = )

(post by MINDSPIKED removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 50  51  52   >>

join