It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
The art is awesome, but perhaps not the images you want in an airport when your about to jump on a projected tin can...more coffee house type art imo.

Gargoyles are cool..meh..just a gargoyle.

The only thing that gives me pause is the city sized baggage levels with no real working baggage carts. Not sure how big the average major hub ones are though, so would like to see a few comparisons for complexity..they might take up a ton of space. I don't know (therefore won't say I know).

As it stands I believe that the UK's Heathrow airport currently has the worlds largest baggage system, although it Denver would have finished theirs it would have been much, much bigger.

I'm a bit tired now and it's a hassle to post links and quotes on my iPhone. So if no one minds I will verify this tomorrow.

Night all.

ALS

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
It's funny, because my wife and I were heading down to Parker a few months ago, and I decided to take E-470 instead of battling the I-25 traffic. Well, we're cruising along, and she says something to the effect, "Do you think there are really tunnels?". I told her flat out, "NO! I mean, think about it. If you're running tunnels with vehicles in them, you're going to need ventilation shafts coming up to vent the exhaust." At about that point, I look of the right hand side, and there's a damn ventilation shaft. No reason, just a shaft. You can follow them and they appear to somewhat follow E-470. We put our tinfoil hats on and had a good laugh about the "what if" of it. But, I don't think there are any shafts.

Well ventilation can be handled in many ways. For example in a once secret Russian underground Submarine base they used duct work and a huge ventilation unit at the entrance to pump in fresh air.

Here are a few pics to show the point. Below you can see the ducts in the train station below ground..

Seemingly endless bunker doors...

The submarine tunnels...

and the huge ventilation unit... no shafts sticking out of the mountain

However (this is a little off topic), if you get up north by Carr, CO, by the power plant, there are some really cool underground "bunker" type things. We were out there shooting on a friend's land and he pointed them out. HUGE rooms underground with pipes going through them. The one we were able to pop the top on was full of stagnate water. I was going to drop in, then thought about my health and didn't. If I ever get brave, I'll toss a grenade down in there someday and see who shows up to fix it. Or, maybe not.

Tossing grenades seems like a bad idea (even if fun)
Get brave and go down with a camera like the guy did to get those Russian pictures

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

You do not even sound like a conspiracy theorist
Very strange that airport is, i guess only time will tell.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Anubis at Denver International Airport

More Evil Art

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Underground ventilation can be quite complex and take on many forms...for example....

Some of the most engineered deep mining has taken on ideas like this...

That being said...DIA if it is indeed a deep underground base might have similar ventilation systems in place (emphasis on might)!
edit on 27-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
I took a closer look at the artwork and some of the lesser known pictures isn't shown in that report...

In that video... we ride in what appears to be a square tunnel with rails in it....

Looks a lot like these sections waiting to be put in... from Jesse's film

And what the heck are they building here? You can just catch it as the plane lands > Looks like a pyramid going up

edit on 27-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I just came accross this on Google Earth...

What is this? At the north end of the terminal, they are digging a massive hole in the ground. It would seem odd to build something right between 2 runways. It would seem that their building something underground? Building above might cause issues for the planes trying to land..

Very interesting...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Good catches!

I believe that the tunnel railway you have pictured there is just one of the 2 underground trains there.

if that doesnt work.. vid link

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Just for comparison...here is an actual massive man made hole...mining at it's finest!

The photo indicating that there may be an entrance into the sidewall looks like a rock slide...just saying!

I don't see and entrance there...I see some different colored geological material though!

edit on 27-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Better copy of the OP Video here not chopped

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility, Employees Dress as Reptilians

original News Story

DIA debunks conspiracy theories

Heidi Hemmat Investigative Reporter November 22, 2010 DENVER -- Denver International Airport is where thousands of conspiracy theories have taken off. Suspicion surrounds the airport's remote location and massive size.

Many believe DIA's underground tunnels are secret bunkers built for 2012 Apocalypse and they question the strange murals that seem to depict the end of the world, and the Masonic plaque in the terminal that appears to be dedicated to a new world order, with its inscription that says "New World Airport Commission."

www.kwgn.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

I have seen the jesse ventura tv show and I don't remember that he goes under the denver airport.

Here you can find the complete Jesse Ventura tv show about 2012

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
reply to post by zorgon

Good catches!

I believe that the tunnel railway you have pictured there is just one of the 2 underground trains there.

if that doesnt work.. vid link

Oh I thought that was the non-stop from New York State to California, what? 3 minutes?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
My theory on Masonic Capstone.

The author at SinisterSites makes this mention:

The angled arm is very enigmatic seems to have a purpose other than being decorative. Any insights on this?

This has all the makes of a sun dial (do notice sunlight and various angle lines in images above).
What is of particular interest is dedication date of 03/19/1994.

Add 18.6 years (extreme positions of the rising and setting of the sun in its 18.6 year cycle) and you get 09/19/2012.

If 09/19/2012 does not sound creepy enough, invert numbers upside down and they read 616 which has been said to be the real AC number. I know I may be stretching it here.

I personally believe this is an alarm clock for things to come..
My take on DIA: A World class bunker for the elite.

Your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet because I haven't read through all the pages yet.

Did anyone else notice around the 2:10 mark when they are in the elevator and the number 4 is visible, the elevator starts moving down as they cut to another scene? Assuming 4 represents the 4th floor, that would obviously mean there is another floor if the elevator was moving down...

VERY Good catch
It took me a few tries to spot it and it was easier in the original video..

At exactly 2.00 in this version... Youtube Video 2.00

you can see they get on at level 4 and do indeed go down. Awesome spotting

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
Oh I thought that was the non-stop from New York State to California, what? 3 minutes?

No had you paid attention to the thread
you would know the high speed Planetran is in a round tube with maglev, not steel tracks.

Do try to keep up...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Maybe.
The Reptilian Masks were hilarious! So, the do have a sense of humor there.

And you are positive those were masks, right?

I mean talk about CREEPY... and they do this to debunk us?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I take back what I said earlier...
This looks more fishy than I want to admit.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey?????? Anubis.......WTF is that there for? I didn't even know about that.

Ok now I have a sound theory...........The airport manager is on drugs.

What a massive headfu3k

edit on 27-1-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacquouille

Can you maybe give an example of the types of codes that might have been used to test visitors and house guests?

You peeked my interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join