It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Ok now I have a sound theory...........The airport manager is on drugs.

You might be right
Listen to this one. I had heard that the artist was against the red glowing eyes but THIS?

OPERATION TROJAN HORSE 09 - DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (VENTS & MUSTANG HORSE)

Part 9 2.55 minutes; tail end of the vents with size scale and the Horse of the Apocalypse...

The airport originally wanted to have Lasers beaming from its eyes, but they were replaced with red lights instead so they would continue to glow. The reason for these glowing eyes is quoted by the airport, so they would ward off evil spirits, a good thing to have at an airport

edit on 28-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Yeah you beat me to it I was just finishing up the pictures with scale and coords. The airplane is a fire practice station, to train firemen

In the Trojan Horse video it says they are vents.... interesting. Will have to see if I can find ground level photos

Part 08 - 8 minutes; more facts and figures on land area and levels, tunnel layout and stuff about the five buildings that were buried (need some facts on that, what they mean by buried). At the end they cover two HUGE structures that Denver airport says are ventilation shafts... FOR WHAT?

Here they are with coords

Here are the huge vents from Google Earth with an airplane for size comparison

Southwest Airlines 737, the plane used for the size scale

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
OK so I tried to dig up some deaths during construction and didnt find any, but I remember the denver post or RMN having news about a death at least once, but its been like 20 years so i may be wrong. I do know that the RUMOR of deaths was still talked about widely. As well there were most certainly accidents on the site as my buddy broke his arm or wrist or something (cast) and had mentioned than a bunch of accident had happened and that the whole thing was a "cluster#" Other rumors in relation to this were that the Indian murals on the wall were at the request of tribal elders and are there specifically to keep the bad spirits at bay. this was reportedly after they were called out to bless the site on more than one occasion because of all the trouble the place was having. again, rumor but well known rumor. might be all false for all I know. But I have been in the sub levels and can attest to what i saw, they went of for a very large distance but given that this area was lit only barely with minimal (not working level) lighting I could not tell how far and honestly was scared #less we would get caught as it was. I do remember that there were more than a few chairs knocked over and trash laying around so it looked like a lot of baggage guys? had been down there and had generally left a sloppy mess. we were only down there for about 20 minutes once. I do remember a guy telling me that virtually every area under the parking areas between all the concourses had areas below them, so not just tunnels... hes one of the guys who told me it was a virtual city below.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I came across this story a long time ago about a guy who got searched at DIA and then called into a room with those mirrors where they can watch you from the other side. Then he said the floor opened up from underneath and he fell down this shoot into this prison type area where there were a bunch of naked humans being held and aliens and democrats as he described pouring something that was a lot like soy sauce on them and pushing them through a meat grinder. The person who posted however claimed to have escaped because the blades of the meat grinder got jammed with to many humans and he managed to squeeze through and made it into a loading dock where they where packaging the meat into a purina truck which is how he got out.

No idea if true or not but it sure was an interestingly horrific story.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I think people here need to take a step back and realize where their train of thought is going. Instead of jumping the gun on things like murals = conspiracy.. How about researching who was commissioned to paint those murals. Google Leo Tanguma and search for perhaps what the murals really mean. Rather than looking at a painting, and coming up with a conclusion and asserting that as fact. Instead of saying, "there's barbed wire at the airport, why? must be a conspiracy!", take a breather and realize there is barbed wire at MANY airports. Or are they all hiding a secret underground bunker?

Point is.. with each rumor or question that points to smoke, there is a logical answer. Just because one doesnt accept the answer, it does not mean there is some secret fact yet to be unveiled. The problem with a conspiracy is that it is like a house of cards. Unless every part of the theory has a solid foundation, it falls on top of itself. The murals, when put together, tell a story, a story envisioned by an artist, Leo Tanguma. And unless hes part of the massive conspiracy, then the murals cant be argued in support of a conspiracy... And so begins the tumbling of the house of cards.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
yeah I saw that movie.
needed more popcorn.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
lets not get too freaked out!
NO conspiracy!

Yeah no conspiracy, nothing going on here, just horses with laser eyes and weird workers

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You can just imagine the board meeting can't ya!?

"Yeah, yeah, and we want laser beam eyes"

"YEAH YEAH, AND AND FIRE, WE NEED FIRE COMING OUT IT'S NOSTRELS!!!"

OMG What next??

Piped explosion sounds?

or what about a plain old UFO on a stick?...........now we're talking............WITH LASERS!!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I think people here need to take a step back and realize where their train of thought is going. Instead of jumping the gun on things like murals = conspiracy.. How about researching who was commissioned to paint those murals. Google Leo Tanguma and search for perhaps what the murals really mean. Rather than looking at a painting, and coming up with a conclusion and asserting that as fact. Instead of saying, "there's barbed wire at the airport, why? must be a conspiracy!", take a breather and realize there is barbed wire at MANY airports. Or are they all hiding a secret underground bunker?

Point is.. with each rumor or question that points to smoke, there is a logical answer. Just because one doesnt accept the answer, it does not mean there is some secret fact yet to be unveiled. The problem with a conspiracy is that it is like a house of cards. Unless every part of the theory has a solid foundation, it falls on top of itself. The murals, when put together, tell a story, a story envisioned by an artist, Leo Tanguma. And unless hes part of the massive conspiracy, then the murals cant be argued in support of a conspiracy... And so begins the tumbling of the house of cards.
DING DING.
people need to realize there is no overreaching conscious all encompassing conspiracy to design new world airports with ill intent and cloth them in death and destruction in the form of spooky art. Yes there is a trend that is leading towards some perty scary stuff but it based on group think and profit, not some 500 year old plan to kill off everyone but the top elites. Now that being said, if mass insurrection were to break out, DIA would be a DAMNED handy place to move large groups of people and they may have planned for that. but the art is simply that.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Google Leo Tanguma and search for perhaps what the murals really mean. Rather than looking at a painting, and coming up with a conclusion and asserting that as fact. Instead of saying, "there's barbed wire at the airport, why? must be a conspiracy!",

The artist, his other works and his comments have already been looked at earlier in the thread. I find it really odd lately how many people seem to have a problem with people talking conspiracy on the number one conspiracy site it the world...

Very odd indeed :shk:

DIA is still one of the top conspiracies, even GEL said that is what brought her here
And now we have conclusive proof of FOUR levels of tunnels where before they were just rumors.

I would say we made progress
Imagine what we will know tomorrow?

All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomadtv

Yeah, your right.

The whole thing (Everything) is completely normal.

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Im not trying to act holier than thou. I hear ya there zorg... I personally believe in some conspiracies that have absolutely no proof to them yet. So I wont try and be a hypocrite. Such as I think the moon landings may have been faked. Im not trying to stop debate here. I just think that some of the arguments for this specific conspiracy are far stretched because the crux of some of them rely on personal subjectivity ( ie the murals).

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Happens a lot though in these types of conspiracies... you get the extreme debunkers at one end, the "I believe everything" at the other end and the true skeptics and researchers somewhere between. In the end the goal is to reach that middle point where you get to list all the really good stuff

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What you guys need to pay attention to regarding these underground bases is their relation with one another. They are all connected. Specifically I am talking about the 104º parallel. If you draw a line straight down, you will arrive at the Colorado Springs Airport, keep going and you are now at Peterson AFB, headquarters of Northcomm. Norad has been duplicated and they have expanded under Peterson AFB. Go west from Peterson AFB you will run into Norad. Go south from there you will come across Mt. Blanca (DZIT DIT GAII) and keep going south and you will arrive at Dulce NM.

THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
What you guys need to pay attention to regarding these underground bases is their relation with one another. They are all connected. Specifically I am talking about the 104º parallel. If you draw a line straight down, you will arrive at the Colorado Springs Airport, keep going and you are now at Peterson AFB, headquarters of Northcomm. Norad has been duplicated and they have expanded under Peterson AFB. Go west from Peterson AFB you will run into Norad. Go south from there you will come across Mt. Blanca (DZIT DIT GAII) and keep going south and you will arrive at Dulce NM.

THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED.

Now this is something that gets my attention

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I have done an extensive amount of research on DIA. While I do not know everything there is to know. I know quite a bit about the area and surrounding bases and areas. I am not an expert however and have never been inside any of the facitlites. I did go to north com once but thats about it.

Jesse Ventura makes me laugh, there is certainly nothing new or groundbreaking on his show.

Anyways Im trying to upload some images for a new thread. But Im having trouble with the uploader, I'll keep you all posted though.

edit on 28-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I was looking around the net for some reference to Obama supposedly being in Denver for FEMA drills during the time of ELENIN
But then I found something else. I guess I have been busy looking the other way... and missed this.

In my day at school we had fire drills, but now we have terrorist drills? WTF? I need to get out more :shk:

FEMA DENVER TERROIST DRILL MOCH 1 ALERT

SPECIAL REPORT: OPERATION MOUNTAIN GUARDIAN

Not only in Denver

School Shooting Drill Gets Cops, Kids on Same Page

Okay so not directly connected with the DIA but dang it... what the heck is happening in this country? Have we become that afraid?

Students simulate massacre for police drill

Makes you wonder just who the terrorists really are. This is INSANITY

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ventura's show is laughable and does nothing to help the ATS cause except to ostracize the credible seekers of the truth.

His show on area 51 made me vomit as Ive researched that to no end in my short 27 years on earth. As well as camped near the border over 50 times ( I live in vegas)... So dont get me started on him lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

LOL yeah between him and Alex Im not sure who's worse. Don't get me wrong they're both great but they're just so paranoid gotta love it.

Anyways the up loaders not working for me for some reason. Might have to wait until tomorrow, but I'll give you all a hint at what I am looking at, it's behind Pikes Peak.
edit on 28-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by zorgon
Here are the huge vents from Google Earth with an airplane for size comparison

Those aren’t vents, they’re water runoff/retention ditches. When you have a big, flat bunch of cement like an airport you get a ton of runoff water that has to be quickly drained off the runway surfaces so the aircraft don’t hydroplane while landing. If you notice they are all around the airport. Other airport all have lakes or drainage ditches similarly running near their runways.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join