It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Its a guilty pleasure... But I actually like Brad Meltzer's decoded. Would be interesting if he did an episode on DIA. Problem is his research team needs to stop rehearsing scenes. They are horrific actors. I wouldnt mind an episode of just Brad interviewing valid experts.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Ok take a look, mining operation or underground base, or both?
edit on 28-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
lets not get too freaked out!
NO conspiracy!

Yeah no conspiracy, nothing going on here, just horses with laser eyes and weird workers

That is the creepiest thing I have ever seen on ATS. Is it 100% certain that video was taken at DIA?

link   
reply to post by zorgon

They look like storm water catchment ponds.

DIA would have a lot of storm water run off, you can see all the drainage channels running through everywhere, under runways through culverts.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailorsaturn92
reply to post by greeneyedleo

This depicts nothing but you rambling on and trying to get people to focus their attention away from the post. Please leave. You are not denying ignorance.

So when someone disagrees with you, they should leave??? Sounds like ignorance to me if Ive ever seen it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Looks like a typical mining operation, but I cant base that on a couple pictures.. Need to see day to day operations..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I used to drive by it and it is mostly mining, but this particular project is massive.

ETA I have some other anomalies I have found, this ones just particularly interesting to me because it's location in the mountains.

I have found quite a few things in the prairie lands too.

But if you stick to the 104º longitude of where DIA is located and scroll up and down even down into NM you will come across many anomalies.
edit on 28-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Wow, i've never seen 2 moderators hit a thread so hard, telling us there's nothing to see here, move along...

That's usually Phage's job

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

I think it was more along the lines of there has been nothing new proven. And that most of the arguments for a conspiracy here are based more on opinion and less on fact. But I dont want to put words in their mouths..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Obviously. your blind too. Of course there is something going on, you would be stupid to NOT think there's at least one small thing thats kinda odd about that airport. Quit giving us ignorance, because your are not 100% sure its a normal airport. and we are also not 100% sure it's not a normal airport. No reason to tell us bull# like "theres nothing here guys look at this piece of art its just art your stupid blah blah blah. BS from 2 moderators. *clap*

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Obviously. your blind too. Of course there is something going on, you would be stupid to NOT think there's at least one small thing thats kinda odd about that airport. Quit giving us ignorance, because your are not 100% sure its a normal airport. and we are also not 100% sure it's not a normal airport. No reason to tell us bull# like "theres nothing here guys look at this piece of art its just art your stupid blah blah blah. BS from 2 moderators. *clap*

you're *

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Now how come I have a hard time believing DIA's "underground city" is just for luggage?! and that murals looks to be a template, reminder how terrible life was before the "New World Order" !

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

you're *

Good job on point out something to make me feel like i'm under your because you caught my misspelling. Still couldn't defend my statement. once again, please Deny Ignorance. or just leave.
*clap*

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
One thing I wont do is get dragged down into the pits with those who chose to name call when they are disagreed with.

I have my opinion and reasoning behind it. I'll gladly debate that and try and learn something new with someone who can use decorum and civility.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
They look like storm water catchment ponds.
DIA would have a lot of storm water run off, you can see all the drainage channels running through everywhere, under runways through culverts.

Okay I buy that one
since they put that airport in Storm Central

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED.

Now this is something that gets my attention

So ummm someone wanna do the map?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED.

Now this is something that gets my attention

So ummm someone wanna do the map?

Excellent idea!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

One thing I wont do is get dragged down into the pits with those who chose to name call when they are disagreed with.

I have my opinion and reasoning behind it. I'll gladly debate that and try and learn something new with someone who can use decorum and civility.

Great! we all now know who not to ask for opinions of Conspiracy theories on a Conspiracy theory website!
Good job BKNAPPLE32.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Jesse Ventura makes me laugh, there is certainly nothing new or groundbreaking on his show.

He has two points in his favor...

1) His researcher uses ATS to get his material (was shown clearly in one video in this thread
2) He brings this stuff to the public, those who don't hang out at CT sites

So that will mean more business comes this way

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join