It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by philozofer

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by zorgon

Hey?????? Anubis.......WTF is that there for? I didn't even know about that.

Ok now I have a sound theory...........The airport manager is on drugs.

What a massive headfu3k

edit on 27-1-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

lets not get too freaked out! and....
lets not let the truth get in the way of a good story created to cause people to freak out!!

It's being put in to preview the Denver Art Museum's King Tut exhibit.
The exhibit runs June 29 through Jan. 9, 2011, and Anubis will be standing guard during that time.

www.9news.com...

NO conspiracy!

edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Here is a similar spider in Ottawa: static.panoramio.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up!

Still, it kinda adds to the freak show.

Yes, I know you think it's no big deal, but from my view, these are not the kinda things that should be on show at an airport.

"Hey look Honey, Destruction of the world"

"Oh yes Darling, wow what a nice touch, an implaled dove"

"Oh well, have a great holiday"

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up!

Still, it kinda adds to the freak show.

Yes, I know you think it's no big deal, but from my view, these are not the kinda things that should be on show at an airport.

"Hey look Honey, Destruction of the world"

"Oh yes Darling, wow what a nice touch, an implaled dove"

"Oh well, have a great holiday"

well goes to show how rumours and urban legends get started
(not at you)

also, you have to understand denver...it is a very artsy city....like i mentioned earlier, all the huge monster size sculptures that can be found all over the city....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
No wonder they want to hide it. They are embarrassed by 4 sub levels of worthless junk machinery! Believe me this sort of thing happens all the time. Engineering goof ups. So now they have aliens down there moving your luggage for ya.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

I vaguely remember reading a few years back about something like future remote viewing or something about future events and someone mentioned all they saw for end of times was a statue a golden horse head, or horse on it's hinds like that. Strange eh?
edit on 28-1-2012 by sean because: typo

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I am originally from Minnesota, but have lived in Denver since 1993. I have been out to DIA countless times flying home and back. I have also been out there picking up and sending friends/family off. I have addressed on numerous occasions about the buzzing noise out there. There are no power lines. Everything is underground.

Could they have an underground nuclear facility? There is water storage everywhere…

And what is this all about...

Note: All the pics are from Google Earth. The plane is located just N.E. of the North runway of the terminal.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Please post sources to those images.....so people can look it up themselves...
impossible to comment on them w/out sources or coordinates....
edit on January 28th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Hahahaa! no your not that bad..............are you?
Sure I understand I do but........

There is a big difference between a artsy sculpture........and a painting depicting death and wars etc etc

Mmmmm? It's all too much, my head hurts

Imagine for one moment, you rock up to a supermarket and it has giant murals of what is depicted on the walls in DIA. Wouldn't you think that was strange?

Imagine if you took that imagery out of Denver airport and placed it at say a Middle Eastern countries airport......wouldn't you find that a bit strange?

Or have the people of Denver and its surroundings become so used to it that it has become just "cool artwork"?

I'm kinda arty myself but If I painted pictures like that, I don't think I would get them hung in the local cafe let alone an international airport?

"yeah, I just thought I would hang the one of the scary looking soldier over there, is that alright?"

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The Aircraft is purely for Fire practice.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

These "ponds" are actually pretty common...they are called leach ponds (not leach like the blood sucking sort...)!

Here is another example:

Specifically in mining the are used to separate fresh water from "pad" water (pad water is from cyanide leaching)!

Because there is no bird netting over these ponds...would seem to deem these ponds as "fresh" or safe for the critters in the environment...no threat to life for the animal that might drink from these (duck and geese) that are bound to land in the area!

Nice google images of (where are these?) some leach ponds...but nothing out of the ordinary at all!

edit on 28-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
OK, So I worked at DIA as flight crew from 2002 through 06. I have personally been to a few areas that look nothing like what they are showing. Areas at least 30 feet below ground that consist of massive amounts of board rooms, storage areas and rooms with what appear to be personal sinks ect. Easily enough room for a thousand peole and that was just in the area below the A concourse. I had talked with several workers that told me there are VAST areas that are discarded unused and way out of the areas of the baggage systems. Most of these areas are well stocked with things like blackboards, flip charts, cots, storage foot lockers, even plastic dished coffee cups and coffe makers by the legion! etc... all stacked and unused. Additionally when the place was being built a buddy of mine worked on the concrete crews for the underground areas, he also noted that it extends several hundred feet down and that there are many areas that "collapsed" and were pourded over during construction, DIA has a very big history of death and accidents especially during the concrete basement phases of construction) Other than what has already been shown here that is all I know. But I find it interesting that they did not show this underground "city" that I so easily accessed (back stairs out side of the inflight office. My security badge got me right in and I would not have know about if accept for a frisky flight attendant showing me a more private area

edit on 28-1-2012 by Nomadtv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If DIA has underground facilities that connect to each other and possibly other areas of the country, then how exactly does that benefit the common man? It doesn't.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomadtv
OK, So I worked at DIA as flight crew from 2002 through 06. I have personally been to a few areas that look nothing like what they are showing. Areas at least 30 feet below ground that consist of massive amounts of board rooms, storage areas and rooms with what appear to be personal sinks ect. Easily enough room for a thousand peole and that was just in the area below the A concourse. I had talked with several workers that told me there are VAST areas that are discarded unused and way out of the areas of the baggage systems. Most of these areas are well stocked with things like blackboards, flip charts, cots, storage foot lockers, even plastic dished coffee cups and coffe makers by the legion! etc... all stacked and unused. Additionally when the place was being built a buddy of mine worked on the concrete crews for the underground areas, he also noted that it extends several hundred feet down and that there are many areas that "collapsed" and were pourded over during construction, DIA has a very big history of death and accidents especially during the concrete basement phases of construction) Other than what has already been shown here that is all I know. But I find it interesting that they did not show this underground "city" that I so easily accessed (back stairs out side of the inflight office. My security badge got me right in and I would not have know about if accept for a frisky flight attendant showing me a more private area

Ummm...star for you for your eye witness account!

I think in this case we might want to check into some facts...like the deaths from this construction (by the way...how did you come by this information?)!

"has a very big history of death and accidents...."?

That is new for sure....let's see if we can get that verified!
edit on 28-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomadtv

Yep that'll do it folks.
Nomad would have no reason to make this up, benifits for him? I think not.
I don't understand why people wont see how odd all this is to begin with

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Hahahaa! no your not that bad..............are you?
Sure I understand I do but........

There is a big difference between a artsy sculpture........and a painting depicting death and wars etc etc

Mmmmm? It's all too much, my head hurts

Imagine for one moment, you rock up to a supermarket and it has giant murals of what is depicted on the walls in DIA. Wouldn't you think that was strange?

Imagine if you took that imagery out of Denver airport and placed it at say a Middle Eastern countries airport......wouldn't you find that a bit strange?

Or have the people of Denver and its surroundings become so used to it that it has become just "cool artwork"?

I'm kinda arty myself but If I painted pictures like that, I don't think I would get them hung in the local cafe let alone an international airport?

"yeah, I just thought I would hang the one of the scary looking soldier over there, is that alright?"

No.
People in Denver have not got that artsy, im not quite sure what Green is talking about..
I mean there is obviously the fair share of scarf flutters around, but no more than other large cities

Coming from a native Coloradan that has lived in the suburbs of Denver all my life, I can tell you that this is definitely NOT a normal sight around here.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

do i believe all the crazy conspiracies of zillions of layers below the surface? not really. i believe it is all urban legend...kind of like big foo

Since your a mod i respect you for that however i disagree with your opinion

Denver Airport is not a urban.

There are keystones that have things written like The World Airport Commission?
There is no thing such as a World Airport Commission! .
edit on 28-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

That is sure one strange looking weird plane in your last picture do you know which type is it? i haven't it seen such plane before.

The one photo in you last photo that one looks like its destroyed?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It is one used for fire practice. The take sheets of steel rather than ally and weld it together in the form of an aircraft, that way when JETA1 is used as a propellant it does not melt in the high heat. Think of it as for continued use and practice training purposes. It just kind of resembles an aircraft rather than actualy being a used old one.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join