It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
God I hate these debunking reports on TV. Why is it that they always have this tone of ridicule??? Do I believe in a DIA conspiracy? No I don't, but as the report says itself 40.000+ hits on google means a lot of people do and I think they deserve better...

But then it's FOX we're talking about...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Good points, but the acting is just god awful and detracts from the seriousness of the topics.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by McGinty

...most of the arguments for a conspiracy here are based more on opinion and less on fact.....

Like 90% of ATS threads then ?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Good points, but the acting is just god awful and detracts from the seriousness of the topics.

Yes but you forget the target audience...

Shows like Ghost Hunters, UFO Hunters even History Channel all have that style of loud music, flashing pictures and the WOW comments without any real content... just hipe... but that is what sells to the masses (sadly)

Look at the Fox video in the OP What is up with those blurred out images? They have good cameras, why that effect? And I have to laugh at Ghost Hunters... every time something goes bump its instant panic mode... "OMG what was THAT?"

Ah well... short of a field trip I guess we are stuck

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Ok after reading all the posts and doing my research I would like to take a step back and look at all provable facts that have gone on without any opinion up front.

Part 1

DIA at the time of its inception was (by all studies at the time and the location of stapelton) unneeded (now or in the future), unwanted, too far away from population centers, and too expensive.

When it was built it was 2 billion over budget. To put this in perspective of today (and show how mind blowing) gas at that time was considered high if it went to 1.50, it is now 3.50 to 4.00 depending.

They used well in excess of 10 different companies in building. Not 10 different ones working together but hiring for a relatively short time then firing everybody. Then hiring a new company. Very innefficient even for governmental standards.

In builing it you have moved over 1/3 of the earth moved for the panama cannal. More than any other non -military airfield I have been able to find. Remember this is located on relatively flat and stable land.

They built it over a land area that is bigger than any civilian airport in the US and rivals that of military airfields.

They have a fuel handling and storage capacity that even if the airport was above full capacity it would exceed any realistic need. Again even challenging non-war zone military airfields.

The seemingly overbuilding of underground structures. Even if you discount countless workers describing the ability to drive big trucks side by side, the enormous room shown under the "non-working" baggage system. If they presumed it would not totally be inoperative I find it unusual (to say the least) the amount of free space they built in under it that it was taking the normal luggage handling vehicles (and number of them) with ample room to spare.

They used advanced fiber optic lines (remember back in the late 1980 this was advanced and expensive stuff) that exceed major cities, as others mentioned usa as a whole, and in excess of what even a most advance civilian airport normally would need by any standards.

The advanced baggage system (which takes up as shown now 4 acknowleged levels) that failed to function and was litterally abandoned. Note the oddity is even at that time many successful systems at the time to learn from, no attempt has been made to make it function, and all that "non-functioning" machinery is still left in place (and to my limited vision from the video seems to be still being maintained).

The airport major construction officially ended in the early 90's, but judging by the debris (note alot of it is stone indicating deep digging), equipment, and parts comming in (laugh at ventura but he did show massive pre-formed concrete tunnel segments) that it still seems to be going on in a significant level. Especially given the economy and how realatively underused it is.

The inconsistancies in structures seen in plain sight (watchrider video showing the pyramid structure, the large water ponds, strange outcroppings, and inward security fences (and I know my list is incompete).

The internal murals. You can argue art is in the eye of the beholder. But I can find no other airport (or any even mentioned) with such dark and disturbing (even by the most unobservant person) imagery. Especially given you want to put your best foot forward to the US and world travelers.

The internal gargoyle suitcase statues. Again I have never seen gargoyles in airports (I could be wrong) much less in suitcases.

continue on part 2

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Part 2

The clearly dark symbol of the horse prominately displayed. The horse may be a symbol in CO, but no where before or since can anyone find one like it representing anything/anyone/any group in CO.

The keystone I wanted to pay particular notice of. Most public buildings of all types have keystones. These show where, date of building, usually major construction company(s) and important people/groups involved.

This one is at best strange an unconventional.
Not for the masonic references, not for listing the important people on it and sayings. But the special note is the New world order group reference. One this is a buzz word never seen before on a keystone (airport or other public building), especially given the almost universal negativity (even back then). But the real problem is the fact that the group is not only absent (by name) on the keystone but nobody to date had found who SPECIFICALLY was on the group.

This is disturbing since on any keystone you can look up who the group was that was on the project (school, government building, airport, library, ect), their contribution and to a great extent motive. Here we have none.

Now I know I may have missed some other facts and maybe be off a little, but many here I am sure will correct those understandable flubs given the large amount of information on this topic.

But if one cares to start by looking at facts before forming theories or opinions an interesting line of thought comes to mind.

Each fact in and of itself could be explained away and/or dismissed as goofy over the top conspiracy theory. As it should be. But all these facts I have seen taken as all applying to one place cannot logically be so easily dismissed by simple denial or calling it crazy conspiracy talk.

To do so risks many consequences ranging in severity if it is mundane (gross governmental waste) to truly scary (ex governmental police state) and everything in between.

Remember many great calamities in history (fall of rome, the black death, World War I, Pearl harbor, Hitler, Death camps, World war II, Hurricane Katrina to name a few) happened/made worse because we choose to ignore the signs/dismiss them out of hand.

Just my observations.

"when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
Sherlock Holmes

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailorsaturn92
BS from 2 moderators. *clap*

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have extensive professional experience working at airports.
What’s your background to be accusing me of BS’ing about what I’ve posted?

Maybe I was posting because I figured folks might like to know the truth about certain things, and not have to speculate about them unnecessarily. After all, our motto here is “deny ignorance” not “propagate” it. Apparently there are some on this site that take the motto to mean that we should just believe whatever ridicules conspiracy comes down the pike, no matter how incorrect it is.

ATS used to be filled with skeptics more so then believers back in the day, which is what made us stand apart from other conspiracy sites. We used to slash through the BS and get to the truth. Even if that truth was that there was really no conspiracy to begin with. It used to be a T&C offense around here to not only post a hoax, but even to knowingly post any false information. I guess I’m just old fashioned, and I like to have the truth be known, opposed to speculation and nonsense.

I guess that if it floats your boat to believe that those aren’t drainage ditches, but are instead reptilian spawning pools, then by all means believe as you wish. However, please don’t be accusing me of BS’ing unless you have something to back up that accusation, because I can back up the things I post.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
In the news story you don't see anything, they only show what they want, that is clearly a bunker and I am sure that there are a lot of hidden rooms, or also other levels above the one you see.

Remember the movie superman where lex luthor have a great mansion near the metro station? There could be a great city near the airport and you will not know it only because they show you some places.

This thing was built to be a bunker for some type of emergency and the military will protect this installation with heavy weapons some day or if in 2012 something happens.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Looks like the "flag it" has been removed again..

Another important thread withers off to the archives.

I hate cheaters.
edit on 28-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: cheat

edit on 28-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

What on earth are you talking about?

People can still flag this thread but you can only flag it once, which you've done

No conspiracy here

edit on 28/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Problems with the flagging is off the topic of the thread, but the flag goes dark like that after you’ve already flagged it. You can only flag a thread once.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Really?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I will say what I say like a hundred times already..

Believers, why do you think that there is really some reptilians down there and are you serious when doubting or calling freaky just a bunch of masked people with maybe Halloween masks/costumes? Of course after all the stories from Castello, people will start making masks, nothing unusual there.

Skeptics, do you work there? Do you get access to every corner? What makes you think people who may have worked there or lied on behalf of someone else who did, are not speaking true things like having connections to other places or bases? Like what on Earth makes you think just because you don't know something, when some others say it is so, e.g the conenction to other places, it is absolutely certain there is no such thing and it ends at a deadend - a wall..

Both of you either believing too much or knowing things for a fact when you don't know for sure how it is, better make yourself not say anything as if you know it for a fact..

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet because I haven't read through all the pages yet.

Did anyone else notice around the 2:10 mark when they are in the elevator and the number 4 is visible, the elevator starts moving down as they cut to another scene? Assuming 4 represents the 4th floor, that would obviously mean there is another floor if the elevator was moving down...

VERY Good catch
It took me a few tries to spot it and it was easier in the original video..

At exactly 2.00 in this version... Youtube Video 2.00

you can see they get on at level 4 and do indeed go down. Awesome spotting

This is interesting, it looked like it is going downward below Level 4 but it could have been just the elevator stopping a foot below the level..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I was flamed for my response a while back on this..............now I've been proven right.

Now I'm telling you folks what you see is simply the tip of the iceberg.

Read Richard Saunder's book, "Hidden In Plain Sight".

The elite, the haves, the 1% have taken your tax monies and my tax monies to build a massive amount of underground tunnels and cities way beneath the surface for their safety should things escalate either man made or naturally.

This picture is old, 30 years old at least and can drill through solid rock at heat so high it makes the walls solid, waterproof and like volcanic rock glass.........and this is just what we know about.

Now, think, go through the many posts here on ATS about "strange noises in the sky and underground", a asteroid that is coming within 29,000 miles of earth in approximately 2029, swinging back around and in it's return orbit is calculated to hit Anartica in 2039.

Do some research on Bill and Melinda Gate's "seed vault" and some of the Northern countries, like Sweden and Norway that have taken their citizen's tax money and constructed underground cities.

If you have a bunker even 40 feet below ground level that isn't going to save your butt should a major event happen, like earth is over due for another hit from a heavenly body.

You will need something built deep (1,000 ft) within a mountain and 20-30 years of food.

Go ahead and flame away because by 2039-2039, my husband and I will be fertilizer for trees so makes no difference to me......................again, you've been warned.

Instead of putting all our money towards warring and arguing with each other, we should be demanding our governments be held accountable, stop lying to us and start really exploring how to get our butts off this beautiful blue marble just in case we need to relocate.

Yes sounds nuts, but lately I've been reading Science Fiction vs the Conspiracy books I now own and you know what? The Science Fiction makes more sense as much (not all) of the stuff written 30-40 years ago is now a reality.

Don't think TPTB have already figured a way off world, think again, that wouldn't surprise me either.

And maybe all these abduction stories are like Noah's Ark, collecting our DNA to upgrade and safeguard our various species.

Like a insurance policy.

What you see in the opening post is excellent - but again, it's the tip of the iceberg.

There are, according to many credible sources, a whole entire network of very deep underground systems currently in existence.

Simply put down that remote, that Xbox or PlayStation, that cell phone, that Ipod and start reading and doing the research.

This should not be news to any of you that really are into conspiracies.

Description of the first 3 videos you will have to click and find the rest of Richard Sauder on RedIce if you are so inclined.

Richard Sauder, Ph.D., is probably the world's foremost public authority, as well as the first person, to systematically popularize the mysterious topic of underground and underwater bases and tunnels. He is the author of several books and major reports. During the first hour of this program we discuss themes from his book, "Hidden in Plain Sight - Beyond the X-files," an in-depth book on underground bases, combining archival research, on the scene investigation, and first-hand interviews. Sauder takes us into the underground world. Topics discussed: underground bases, insiderd, Phil Schneider, catacombs of Rome, Paris, London, tunnel boring technology developed in the mid 1950-1960's, official documentation of underground bases, Cheyenne Mountain, compartmentalized projects, funding, black ops programs, Pentagon losing trillions of dollars, hydroponic gardens, military, the Mormon church, the Vatican, Scientology, John Williams, Pentagon pneumatic tube, approaching cataclysm, SRI, currency collapse, genetic engineering, GMO's, global seed vault, Bill Gates, Norwegian and Swedish underground bases, underground bases and tunnels in other parts of the world.

Very good opening thread, but again most of you cannot handle the truth......something major is going on, personally I think it's a possible incoming asteroid or something that a few upper tier PTB know about but don't want to panic the public for fear of chaos, and upsetting "profits".

Not saying for sure, just throwing out ideas.

What I am saying is that we are taxed and taxed heavily and have trillions missing, a debt that can never be repaid and printing up funny money is now the normal.

In the third video Richard Sauder says "if you are a billionaire, you too can hire a boring machine and have a really good underground shelter".................but those of you with your bobs and 40 feet deep shelters

Start researching a asteroid the size of a box car - would make another Grand Canyon and yes this is possible.

A lot going on, the earthquakes, volcanoes going off, land rising and sinking (the sink holes) could possibly point to the fact that like the moon affects our ocean tides, other heavenly bodies, stars, planets, asteroids, all affect us - one goes out of whack, solar waves, etc..................affects us and that is the possible (notice I say possible because I'm not a expert, I simply do research) something is going on.

Richard Sauder and Richard Dolan both are very credible and reality based men that I have bought and read their books.

Educate yourself vs ignorance is bliss. Most people go about their mundane lives and are totally blind to what is possibly (again that word because I'm not saying positively) something may be headed our way and we need to demand from our government that we be included with the survival plans as our tax money is mainly paying for these tunneling systems.

Video 4 is real interesting, the section about Bill Gates giving away his money, his seed vault, like rats jumping ship.............the signs are there.

Most people do not want to think about unpleasant possible events but "fore warned is fore armed and ignorance is dangerous." - She who cannot be named on ATS.

The four videos I have embedded are very good, practically spoon feeding most of you that will spend money on video games and cruises but nothing on books and research.

Simply start reading the many many posts here on ATS about strange noises, underground facilities, sink holes, animals dying off, like the dolphins and whales beaching themselves are signs to us that something outside our atmosphere, "out there" in space is affecting our planet. It's like you drop a tiny pebble into a pond and watch the ripple effect, circling outward..............that kind of thing.

God, I'm just a simply little old lady and I can see it............most of you that are younger and brighter either can't or won't see it.

What to do if you are awake and aware?

Again, DEMAND GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABILITY. TPTB need to be made aware that the majority of us are aware that they are using our money to protect their butts, leaving the rest of us to possibly vanish.

Makes no difference to me, because I don't think it's going to happen in my lifetime...............but for you younger ones, again, you've been warned.

And no, I don't think the Man In The Sky is going to rapture you all outta here.............or Space Brothers are going to come down and help us out.

It's up to good old human ingenuity.

Want to know what's going on, really going on?

Than you are going to again have to put down that Ipod, cell phone, remote control, vampire novel and start researching.

Hope to see some of you on the other side................we are eternal and no matter what happens to your outer shell we call bodies, our life force is eternal.

edit on 28-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I spoke earlier how there is a tie between DIA and Mt Blanca. Let me show you what I mean....

In the following pic, I draw a line from DIA, through Cheyenne Mt (west of CO springs) straight to
Mt Blanca. Then I draw a line straight from Mt Blanca, through Alamosa, to Dulce, NM

In this next image, I zoom in a little, and draw the line between Mt Blanca and Dulce. The square box points out a "substation" that I want to show you.

Here is the "substation"

Now I've driven by this "substation" many times. I have seen this exact layout many time over a 20 yr career that includes a lot of work in underground mines. This is the exact layout for an underground ventilation system, with water tanks, massive power feed, and an deep elevator shaft (note the circled structure and the shadow it casts). Also, there is a fence about the installation, the top of the fence barbed wire that points in, like they are trying to keep people inside. There are always black suburban style vehicles there, and they place is heavily watched. They just did a major upgrade, in what appears to be able to double the power they can handle.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
Wow, i've never seen 2 moderators hit a thread so hard, telling us there's nothing to see here, move along...

That's usually Phage's job

Hint: That's a red flag.

Truth be told: There really is a huge underground facility at DIA.

BTW, how many airports have Gargoyles jumping out of briefcases?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

It looks like Dulce is a main hub.

If we have the technology to build these huge underground facilities, why not just

leave the planet Earth and populate another planet?

1 cigar starship should do the trick.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Barbed wire facing in means nothing.

Ive seen a refinery with inwards facing barbed wire...using your logic of inwards =keeping people I, can you tell me why they would want to keep people in a refinery??

Oh and what's the coordinates of that sub station?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by greeneyedleo

do i believe all the crazy conspiracies of zillions of layers below the surface? not really. i believe it is all urban legend...kind of like big foo

Since your a mod i respect you for that however i disagree with your opinion

Denver Airport is not a urban.

There are keystones that have things written like The World Airport Commission?
There is no thing such as a World Airport Commission! .
edit on 28-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

I think it's the New World Airport Commission.

Jesse Ventura made this airport the worst kept secret on Earth.

I'm still wondering, after the VIPs fly in and move into their bunkers who guards DIA?

101st Airborne?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The clearly dark symbol of the horse prominately displayed. The horse may be a symbol in CO, but no where before or since can anyone find one like it representing anything/anyone/any group in CO.

It was envisioned as "The spirit of Denver" by the artist. Denver was a horse town. It's blue. With orange eyes. The Denver Broncos colors are blue and orange, and they are a huge part of Denver. It's not very difficult to see the connection. I personally think it's ugly as sin, but beyond that, it means nothing. They originally were going to have benches around it, make it a rest spot as it were. That was scrapped after 9/11.

I wish people would stop posting the Egyptian statues and things that were temporarily erected to promote the Egyptian display at our local museum. Do a little research - it's like you are purposelessly trying to muddy the waters with a glut of useless information.

If you ignored all the art in the place that draws so much attention, how much left is there for a conspiracy? Not much. Mostly just one crappy luggage system that never went off as planned. As for the guy that worked there and saw tons of cots and coffee makers - not a huge surprise. Denver gets some nasty snow storms, and more than once, there have been hundreds stranded at the airport for days. It's called being prepared.

And again, yes, there was a new world airport commission. It was a group of businesses and interested parties that organized the kickoff events / rollout of the airport, wanting to tout Denver as a new world, trying to draw in business.
edit on 28-1-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join