It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well, for the first time in 15 years, a camera crew was allowed inside the Denver Airport. Turns out there's a huge 4 story underground luggage carrier and the murals are "to save the enviornment." Seems to raise more questions than it answers

Here are some murals:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
First time in 15 years? I think not, Jesse ventura conspiracy theory filmed down there.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Holy Crap..... I've never given this conspiracy much thought, but that guy that gives the underground tour couldn't give her a straight answer!

She asks, "So, you are showing us everything right?"
And he replies, "I am showing you everything that is..... well, everything that I..... everything I have found and know is here."

Even she says it isn't very convincing!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

I thought Jesse Ventura got as far as the guy with the gun before being prevented from going any deeper.

To the op:
My questions involve; who makes up this camera crew (ie> are they legit)? Can we know we're really seeing beneath DIA and not some other random underground facility? If it is proven to be a legit crew and sub-airport facility, how do we know there's nothing beneath that? Why were so many different crews used to build the facility? Why were tunnels large enough to drive giant trucks through installed? Why the oversized fuel depot? The list goes on and on for me.

The place is an enigma and it's on my list of places to explore in a post apocalyptic scenario.

edit on 26-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
funny how they would try to hide that.. which makes it a clearly 100 percent obvious lie.. ppl really think teh public are stupid dont they.. hell,police have even said its nothing nothing there. then a lil after says its tunnels but they only lead to a facility for teh airport and that no one can see it.. come on now idiots

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The murals are creepy....

Masons involved.....

25 miles from Denver.....

He was anything but convincing.....could he have a less convincing answer.....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

That airport must have the best baggage system evar! No bag ever gets lost, right? Jeeeebus!

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So what if Denver is 25 miles from it? Why does that matter? Why is that even brought up...ever?
Aurora is very close to it. Much closer than Denver. There are neighborhoods close to it, like Green Valley Ranch and Montebello. Why would anyone want to live right next to an airport anyways? The people of the surrounding areas are probably glad they built it a bit further out....

Eh. I'm in CO and have been to it and find nothing creepy about any of it. Go to any Museum and you see all kinds of "odd" and even "creepy" art (which opinions of art are just that....opinions).

And who cares if the Masons are somehow tied into it....go to WDC, the entire town was built by masons....ooohhh scary!
They must have baby sacrifices in the basement of the airport!!

You want scary and creepy and all that in the Denver area? Drive up and down Colfax Ave.....That street and everything on it will make your skin crawl and eyes pop out!

edit on January 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Bullshift! (that's when you put a cattle prod to a bull's sensitive area, and get him to move where you want him to go)

I was there when Mayor Frederico Pena got this new airport past the voters and the city council. (funny how after his stint as Mayor of Denver he became Secretary of Transportation under Clinton.)

I know people that worked on the construction of that airport, and I have heard stories that would blow your mind.

I wish I had more time to comment right now, but I need to go eat.

I'll add more later.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Holy Crap..... I've never given this conspiracy much thought, but that guy that gives the underground tour couldn't give her a straight answer!

She asks, "So, you are showing us everything right?"
And he replies, "I am showing you everything that is..... well, everything that I..... everything I have found and know is here."

Even she says it isn't very convincing!

Yeah that was quite interesting.

Also FOUR levels like that? How many levels did they show in that video? They said its a big as a city? why do they need FOUR levels for baggage?

@ GEL

So its all okay? I take it you have a first hand account on those tunnels?
How about the Mountain, can you at least tell me how many levels there are?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura - Secret Underground 2012 Base at Denver Airport

edit on 27-1-2012 by zorgon because: Added better version

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Eh. I'm in CO and have been to it and find nothing creepy about any of it.

Looks pretty creepy to me

www.rabbithole2.com...
edit on 27-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This is also creepy

The Horse of the Apocalypse statue at the Airport

Credit: www.rabbithole2.com...

DIA Sculptor Killed By Own Sculpture

Luis Jimenez, a successful but often controversial sculptor whose work was supposed to be installed at Denver International Airport this year, died Tuesday in what authorities are calling an industrial accident. Part of a 32-foot sculpture was being moved with a hoist at Jimenez's New Mexico studio when it came loose and struck the artist, pinning him against a steel support, said the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department. He was taken to the Lincoln County Medical Center, where he was later pronounced dead.

www.thedenverchannel.com...

Yup definitely creepy

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
Bullshift! (that's when you put a cattle prod to a bull's sensitive area, and get him to move where you want him to go)

I was there when Mayor Frederico Pena got this new airport past the voters and the city council. (funny how after his stint as Mayor of Denver he became Secretary of Transportation under Clinton.)

I know people that worked on the construction of that airport, and I have heard stories that would blow your mind.

I wish I had more time to comment right now, but I need to go eat.

I'll add more later.

Please, more details

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I know I've said this somewhere on ATS before, but my step dad use to work for TSA at DIA. There's places not even he could go into even with his high security clearance. He's told me stories about seeing armored trucks going into garages that lead underground and have heard people he worked with talk. So I'm pretty sure there's something down there.

edit on 1/27/2012 by Slash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I've seen that first picture from some where....... might be at Pearson Airport where i use to work (in the luggage area) which is quite weird, but i also think i've seen that first picture in Modern Warfare

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan

Affidavits or it didn't happen

Can't wait for some juicy stories

Our need to know over rides your need to rst

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That's the creepiest statue. I can't imagine what kind of BS confabulation DIA could make about this statue.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
One thing that doesnt add up to me is this:

If the Denver airport really was a cover up for some covert underground facility, why? Like, logically guys... Why?

Why on earth not just put an underground facility deep in the Rockies somewhere out of the public eye? Why put it in one of the most traveled places on Earth? Because it'd be a great secret, right under our nose? Fine.. But then that begs the question of why on earth put double meaning murals all over the wall so that anyone with half a brain and a computer could research and go " Ah HAH!!!!"

So if it makes no sense to put this expensive facility somewhere where the public is at all times, then it probably is nothing.

If they take the notion of putting something under our nose, then why even put hints about it everywhere in the airport? Probably because it is nothing....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join