It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

Barbed wire facing in means nothing.

You state that like it's a fact, but that is merely your opinion.

Oh and what's the coordinates of that sub station?

I'm using Google maps, not GE, and it doesn't show the coordinated, but..
I took a snippet for you, and big red arrow points to "substation"

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by jerryznv
I've been following this thread since it's birth and I don't know what to think!

There seems to be some confusion on proving and disproving...providing evidence that can be supported is proof...providing information that shows something to be false it disproving!

So with that being said...I have seen no proof of DIA being anything other than an airport!

I have not seen anyone provide any evidence disproving DIA is anything but an airport!

So...which is it...an airport surrounded by a bunch of theories of it being something else...or is it a secret base that just happens to be an airport too.

Safely I can say that it is an airport with a bunch of theories surrounding it...I don't feel so safe saying it is a secret base that happens to be an airport too!

Just my two cents!

why have some super duper secret base at DIA for the elite when you have Buckley AFB 15 min (or so) away that has everything all the elite would need? then you have 3 other bases south of DIA.....i guarantee there is more security at BAF than DIA.....I know, I lived on it.....

with all the ultra security locations in colorado, makes no sense to have something at an international airport that is packed with people all over the world.....
edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

hmmm. lets see.. DIA is closely located to four major government facilities...
all about 75 miles south off i-25 From DENVER:

4. Air Force Academy: location Colorado Springs, CO

3. Ft. Carson: location Colorado Springs, CO.

2. Peterson Air Force Base: location Colorado Springs, CO.

1. NORAD: location Colorado Springs, CO.

greeneyedleo has a point... could there be a tunnel between any of these locations...?
like lets say a train / rail system to get to NORAD...?
If then why...? who would need to fly into DIA to take a tunnel to the base (or if it really is a DUMB/back up command and control location I.E. Camp Daivd), when they could fly right into Ft. Carson, Peterson Air Force Base, or Colorado Springs Municiple...?

and wasn't the first location of DIA supposed to have been plotted on some Indian Burial ground...

edit on 28-1-2012 by nvprose1 because: clarity

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by smurfy
I do see attempts to distract by posters being singular on the horse, I see the same MO on other threads that have multi-facets in them, by focusing on one facet in an attempt to debunk everything else.

Oh that,,, yeah Its a tactic to try to focus on a single item they consider the easiest to attack and hope people will look away from the rest.

Magicians do that all the time here in Vegas... draw your attention to what they want you to see so they can do their magic where you are not looking.

Its when you have a staggering amount of coincidences all in one spot that you have to look at the big picture to see the forest instead of the tree.

The comment made that the owners insisted on the glowing eye in spite of the artist? Now THAT is interesting if I can find that reference

Abracadabra .... you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people
all of the time.

DIA is the most unique airport i have ever seen. We can all view it with Google Earth.

Well done Jesse Ventura. Those huge fuel tanks have doomsday scenario written
all over them.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Most of the barbed wire faces up.. neither in nor outward actually. And much of it is for different groups. I've done work for example, the government, who has basically their own tower, and full set of radar, so they can also track all air traffic. Their fencing is inward. Most of the place has no fence at all. It's a huge facility. The fencing is a non-issue, as it would only keep someone really stupid trapped. A smart person would simply walk around the thing, since it doesn't actually enclose anything.

p.s. There is also PCDAL (the Pueblo chemical depot, which has a rather lot of security - and even bunkers!.. although chemicals are stored in them), and used to be the Rocky Mountain arsenal, which has recently closed down.
edit on 28-1-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It is a fact, like I said, ive seen a refinery with inwards barbed wire fence and there is absolutely no reason to lock people inside a refinery.

As for the substation, ive found it. The big white tank has fuel in it, not water, you can tell that by the big bund around it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Watch the Jesse Ventura episode where a army goon with a sub machine gun is guarding the place............yes he thinks him and his family a be one of the lucky ones, if anything happens - people are willing to screw over their fellow man in hopes the axe won't fall upon their head not realizing, that anyone or any group of someones that are willing to allow their fellow human beings to vanish won't give a second thought to doing the same to even those who "serve" them.

I've watched people in power (not real big power, just big fish in little ponds) and they are, for the most part (not all), ruthless and psychopathic.

Want to know the mindset of the people that for the most part are calling the shots?

Read:

** Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski.

Underground Tunnels:

** Underground Bases and Tunnels: What Is the Government Trying to Hide? by Richard Sauder
** Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files by Richard Sauder and Richard Dolan
** Underwater and Underground Bases by Richard Sauder and Richard Sauder
** Winter Kill: War With China Has Already Begun by Gene Skellig (fiction)

There are other books out there that hint towards a connection with the alien or non-terra population but I won't go into that because so many of you out there can't or won't wrap your mind around that possibility.

Notice I use the word possible and possibility a lot. No, it's not another senior moment, but once you close your mind and heart off to possibilities, you stop your ability to think outside the box, you lose a part of what humans need to survive, our creativity.

A proud heart and closed mind gather no knowledge - Ofhumandescent.

Now if that is true, how about the stories about Dulce NM?

There is a old saying, "Where there is smoke there is fire".................there has always been a lot of smoke concerning Dulce.

No, I've never been abducted, communicated with little green men from Mars but I do think that at least there is the possibility that the common tax payer doesn't know 1/100th of what is truly going on right under our noses, beneath our feet and now over our heads.

Simply read the posts here on ATS, the sheer number of people and many of them sound at least intelligent and reality based, should tell you all that something is going on most of us are not privy too.

Yet "they" whomever "they" are, are using our hard earned bucks to feather their beds and that alone should make you angry.

OWS was just the beginning...................OWS is a movement that was aiming for TPTB, those that print and handle our money to be held accountable.

So far most people simply go on with their daily lives, not questioning what in the heck is really going on - and would rather watch Family Guy, The Simpsons or some other nonsense vs uniting and making their governments accountable.

Again, Denver Airport - what you are allowed to see, it's just the tip of the iceberg. What aren't they showing us?

And Jesse Ventura says it all, most of you "can't handle the truth".

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

If we have the technology to build these huge underground facilities, why not just

leave the planet Earth and populate another planet?

1 cigar starship should do the trick.

Because God created Earth for mankind. It is unique in the universe.

You know about the beneficial effects of hydrogen peroxide right? It has an extra oxygen molecule, and all those nasty little critter that harm man can stand oxygen. That's why the fish are dying, because these nasty critters are taking over the waters and removing oxygen. Why is this happening?

Because the ingenious design of Earth is set up so that when it rains, the ozone releases an oxygen molecule into the rain, which then become H202, or Hydrogen Peroxide (should be Dioxide). This rain falls on the vegetation and kills all the nasty little bacteria like e-Coli and Salmonella. But since the skies are being filled with chemicals from Chemtrails, and the Ozone is being depleted, these nasty critters are thriving and taking over, killing the bees, birds, trees, all living things, including man..

Now that the underground network is complete and ready, they are making synthetic e-coli (see Craig Venter) and this is being injected into underground oil reservoirs, where it takes over the cells of the oil (see Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery) and created an entirely new synthetic substance which LOOKS like oil, but is actually a Frankenstein version of Cyanobacteria.

Those in the know, install sophisticated water filtering/distillation systems, and elaborate ventalations systems, and they us supplementing their Hydrogen Peroxide intake.

Also, TPTB are building a massive drone network so they can still rid the Earth of the undesirables while they wait it out in underground bunkers....

I personally believe the whole Mayan prophecy and the 2012 issue was invented as a cover for those in the know to start heading underground, as the end plan has been put in motion...

edit on 28-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Well, i don't blame the government for hiding the Dulce Base from us.

Disclosure of that one would freak everyone out. Mainly because we didn't build it.

That opens a can of worms. Oh...okay..well then who did?

The United States government has the right and the responsibility to protect its

secrets.

------------
The DIA is just a very complex and impressive contingency plan.

I don't have a problem with it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

It is a fact, like I said, ive seen a refinery with inwards barbed wire fence and there is absolutely no reason to lock people inside a refinery.

How do you know?

As for the substation, ive found it. The big white tank has fuel in it, not water, you can tell that by the big bund around it.

And do pray tell, why would they need a massive fuel tank at a supposed electrical substation?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I believe the Mayan prophecy to be that December 21, 2012 is just a new beginning.

It's not the end of the world.

We actually have a very bright future. Free market capitalism will lead the way.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

We actually have a very bright future. Free market capitalism will lead the way.

So much more to life than money (capitalism). It's sad to see that we have
been deduced to such materialism...

But the truth is, if we stopped building weapons of war, and put those resources
into benefitting instead of destroying mankind, the world could be a much better
place...

Problem is, we have allowed the morally corrupt to take over, and they are not
going to give up their gravy train easily..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

So much more to life than money (capitalism). It's sad to see that we have
been deduced to such materialism...

But the truth is, if we stopped building weapons of war, and put those resources
into benefitting instead of destroying mankind, the world could be a much better
place...

Problem is, we have allowed the morally corrupt to take over, and they are not
going to give up their gravy train easily..

Sorry to break it to you but as you look back in history you will find morally corrupt

people since the beginning of civilization.

Free market capitalism is best anti-poverty program ever devised by man.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The fuel tank is for the combustion turbines that are there...

If you Google 8073 road 8 sth alamosa you'll get some hits.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The United States government has the right and the responsibility to protect its secrets

Interesting reply.

My response, read the Georgia Guide Stones. No, the US does not have the right to protect it's secrets when those secrets include elimination of most of the world's population, possibly allow off world beings to experiment on fellow human beings and other animals in exchange for war technology...........protecting us? No, I'm sorry, I don't buy our governments now have the common person's best interest at heart.

The American Government sells arms to other countries, disrupts and screws with other governments and places it's own puppets into high offices that will dance to the NWO's tune, again uses torture although they signed the Geneva Convention - which means the leaders of our country do not honor signed agreements, are not men/women that keep their word and in my book are not honorable people.

My grand daughter asked me once, "When you say honorable people, what do you mean"? I replied, "Honorable people do not lie, cheat, steal, victimize those weaker than them or screw others for their own gain. They don't kick someone when they are down, they help them up. The only exception is self-defense, real self-defense, not a manipulated, false flag, fear manipulated, self defense."

Look around you.

The common man/woman/child is getting screwed royally and people like you need to either take off your rose colored glasses or stop selling your soul to the dark side.

We have had technology for free, clean and abundant energy for decades, yet our governments are deeply in bed with the dirty energy overlords.

Start researching how many people have been killed that have developed clean, abundant, free energy.

Secrets - underground cities for a select few, the chosen elite, paid for with the blood, sweat and tears of the common person. Yes a few common folk will be spared, the goons guarding the deep underground installations. They will become the elite's servants.

Much of the funding also comes from drugs, which our government while outwardly condemning drugs is one of the biggest importers and distributors of drugs...........research that.

27,000 people die each and every day, mostly children while some have so much they can't possibly spend it in 100 lifetimes, justice is only for those that can afford it and particularly America is not defending herself (911 was a false flag operation), America is systematically ushering in the New World Order, condones torture and has used Weapons of Mass Destruction not once but twice.

You're talking not about a people, most American's, the common person are good, decent people, that have been lied to, manipulated and coerced into very dark covert actions that do not serve mankind but rather are leading him/her towards possible self-destruction.

Lastly, you or anyone may work for the government and those at the bottom of the pyramid think and truly believe they are doing what is right and just. But the ones at the very top are devious and ruthless and playing the ones at the bottom.

And most can't or won't see the illusion for what it is.

There is a world that is outwardly presented and a totally different real reality that is not presented, a shadow world, few are privy too.

Now, start to research how many biochemical scientists have had fatal accidents/suicides over the past 20 years as well.

JFK, He was going to dismantle the CIA and audit the Federal Reserve..............we all know what happened to him.

Many people have been murdered to cover up "secrets".

One last example comes to mind..............Bradley Manning. Some say he is a traitor, but in my book he is a patriot because he took the veil down and showed the common American People what we are really doing over in Iraq................and we did not enter Iraq for "National Security"...................it was for the oil.

America is all about the money, profit at all costs, with no regard for morals or honor.

Who signs your paycheck?

edit on 28-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I will go on to show what else they are doing in the San Luis Valley (where Mt Blanca is) to support the underground system.

This is a massive solar system in the valley. Since this pic was taken, this
system has tripled in size. Nearly everyone in the valley knows someone
who is working at the solar fields, And they just started a new field that is supposed
to be 3 times bigger!

These are huge panel systems, with the latest NASA technologies, where the lens of the panel focuses the sun on a chip. They are at least twice as efficient as what is available to the public.
And they are huge!

Where does all this power go? No one knows. They originally said they were to substitute the power in the valley, but they retracted this statement, and said they had to build a new powerline to transmit the power out of the valley, but it is being blocked by a wealthy hedge fund owner who made the biggest land purchase in CO history when he bought Forbes Ranch. That's right, THE Forbes. So now he is blocking the power line, so where is the power going. All reports show that the demand on the power lines has not decrease one iota since these solar systems have gone in. I know my electric bill hasn't got any cheaper, it's steadily increase, and I even have to pay $5 bucks every month to support solar developments.....

The only logical explanation for the massive solar installations is that it is being fed underground.

The U.S. Department of Energy announced today that it has finalized a $90.6 million loan guarantee to Cogentrix of Alamosa which will support the Alamosa Solar Generating Project - which federal officials said will be the highest concentration photovoltaic energy generation facility in the world when completed.

The Alamosa Solar Generating Facility will generate clean, emissions-free power in Colorado and represents one of the first utility-scale, high concentration photovoltaic energy generation facilities in the nation.

Read more: Alamosa solar facility, expected to be largest of its kind, receives $90.6 M loan guarantee from feds - The Denver Post www.denverpost.com...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: www.denverpost.com...

Xcel Energy — faced with a sharp drop in projected electricity demand in Colorado — is considering abandoning a controversial $180 million power line into the San Luis Valley, company officials said.

Xcel was going to build the 150-mile line with the Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association. Xcel wanted the line to export solar power. Tri-State said it needed the line to improve reliability.

"The reliability needs of southern Colorado and the San Luis Valley haven't changed," said Lee Boughey, a spokesman for Tri-State. "We will examine all the options; nothing is off the table."

The project had sparked opposition from community and environmental groups in the valley.

Its most prominent opponent was Louis Bacon, a hedge-fund billionaire, because the line would run across his Trinchera Ranch

Read more: Xcel may kill controversial San Luis Valley power-line project - The Denver Post www.denverpost.com...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: www.denverpost.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Why do you think Jesus whipped the money changers?

Let me put it this way.

Say I made some boots, and you made a coat, and we traded, straight up...

Now, money is supposed to make that exchange more efficient and useful.

But, if I had to give the boots to a middleman, and he took some of the leather out
of the boots, and then traded them to you for the coat, not only did the middleman
gain so leather off of my labor, but gave you a deduced product...

This, is capitalism. Eliminate the middleman, and we eliminate capitalism (people capitalizing
off of others without earning it), and we go back to barterism, where everyone has to produce
something useful to exchange for something they desire, or need.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The fuel tank is for the combustion turbines that are there...

You mean generators.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

The United States government has the right and the responsibility to protect its secrets

Interesting reply.

My response, read the Georgia Guide Stones. No, the US does not have the right to protect it's secrets when those secrets include elimination of most of the world's population, possibly allow off world beings to experiment on fellow human beings and other animals in exchange for technology...........protecting us? No, I'm sorry, I don't buy our governments now have the common person's best interest at heart.

The American Government sells arms to other countries, disrupts and screws with other governments and places it's own puppets into high offices that will dance to the NWO's tune, again uses torture although they signed the Geneva Convention - which means the leaders of our country do not honor signed agreements, are not men/women that keep their word and in my book are not honorable people.

My grand daughter asked me once, "When you say honorable people, what do you mean"? I replied, "Honorable people do not lie, cheat, steal, victimize those weaker than them or screw others for their own gain. They don't kick someone when they are down, they help them up. The only exception is self-defense, real self-defense, not a manipulated, false flag, fear manipulated, self defense."

Look around you.

The common man/woman/child is getting screwed royally and people like you need to either take off your rose colored glasses or stop selling your soul to the dark side.

We have had technology for free, clean and abundant energy for decades, yet our governments are deeply in bed with the dirty energy overlords.

27,000 people die each and every day, mostly children while some have so much they can't possibly spend it in 100 lifetimes, justice is only for those that can afford it and particularly America is not defending herself (911 was a false flag operation), America is systematically ushering the New World Order, condones torture and has used Weapons of Mass Destruction not once but twice.

You're talking not about a people, most American's, the common person are good, decent people, that have been lied to, manipulated and coerced into very dark covert actions that do not serve mankind but rather are leading him/her towards possible self-destruction.

Who signs your paycheck?

The US Government isn't perfect. We do the best we can with what we have.
---------
I think the last 50 years have gone very well.
Look how far we have come.
You need to stop playing the victim card. Our glass is half full not half empty.
--------
Yes, we have technology for very clean energy. The transition will be made.
Why do you have ants in your pants? We will get there but it will also be destructive.
For example, when the new technology comes online ALL of the coal miners will
be out of work. I guess the new power plants will be built right next door to the
coal fired power plants. Turn on the new power plant and then shutdown the
dirty coal fired power plant. Not just here but China as well.

---------
America sells arms to other nations. So what?
If we stopped doing that then the buyers would just buy them from France , Russia or
somewhere else. You wouldn't solve the problem. You would just move it around.
--------
Our governments look at the big picture. You should as well.

The United States government has the right and the responsibility to protect its secrets.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

Why do you think Jesus whipped the money changers?

I thought they were doing business on holy ground.

------
Socialism doesn't work. Just ask Stuart Varney from Fox Business.

Free Market Capitalism is the best path for prosperity.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Things are changing, people are waking up and no, capitalism is outdated. The majority of humans will not agree to that statement for another 100 years if we survive that long.

The trickle down theory does not work.

I am not advocating socialism either but rather a mixture of the two or even something else entirely.

Read three books by Ervin Laszlo

** The Sytems View of the World
** The Chaos Point The World At The Crossroads
** Chaos Point 2012 And Beyond Our Choices Between Global Disaster and a Sustainable Planet

These three books give viable solutions for most of the problems we now face as a species.

Forget country, race, religion, we are all one species, one tribe....................humanity.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join