It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I spotted that aswell "I'm showing everything i possibly.." uh-oh mate you screwed up time to be snuffed out.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Look at the people who created these forms of matter our of our environment in Colorado. Colorado is home to the fringe. There is nothing mysterious about the earth that the state of Colorado is designated on. It is the people within that boundary that make it interesting.

Here is a list of more interesting facts about Colorado:
www.50states.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
this is a house of cards

it all began with john coleman and alex christopher and they used a story that invlolved the dauphin prince. unfortunately for them, that part of the story was debunked with DNA evidence some time later

what did they do ?

nothing

but the "mystery" endures

lol

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

Just a strange thought: What if those who are responsible for the symbolism of DIA and possibly the construction of a D.U.M.B. beneath it finally... aren't the bad guys? I'm asking, because I find the reminiscences of native american mythology/history as shown on the plaque (on which "on enemy grounds" by Allen Mose, a Diné, is quoted) very exceptional regarding the assumption of some of us, that DIA and it's potential D.U.M.B. is the work of a fascist, technocratic elite.

It's difficult for me to explain, english isn't my first language, and I'm tired from work, but - for me, highlighting native american mythology doesn't really fit with what I've heard about NWO.

Besides that - what exactly were the Navajo hiding from?

Why did they go underground?

Somehow I got the strange feeling, that this rabbithole (possibly literally) goes much deeper, than we initially might have thought.

edit on 28/1/12 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/1/12 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Don't forget that the murals have been altered since they were first put up there. Items have been drawn over or re-drawn. The coffins with the children in them scare me the most. I would have been more impressed had they let the camera crew have free access to go where ever they wished instead of being ushered around.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
The Federal Reserve is a necessary evil.
It's a great way keep our interest rates low but at a cost.

Economic Crisis 9 TRILLION Dollars Missing Federal Reserve

This is only fiscal year 2009

Just listen to the lady

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Hey this is new to me? The pictures have been changed...........do you know how (I.e content wise)?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Lets look at your "debunking/nothing to see here" under the light of logic.

First yes the broncos use a blue horse for their symbol. But again you ignore (willingly????) the fact that on all their sports memorbelia that I have yet to find any of it represented by a blue horse with scars, veins, and ribs showing.and eyes that look very frighting. To say this art work represents more something from a horror movie would be much more accurate than saying it is the symbol of the denver broncos. Also again I challenge you to show me where there is an identical (or even 90%) blue horse figure that matches this AND represents the broncos.

Two the "crappy murals". Well again I don't see how you dismiss scenes of childrens deaths, war, misery, and end of the world imagery as your descriptions. Again I challenge to show where ANY AIRPORT has such dark imagery to welcome visitors to. Anywhere??????

Three the keystone. This I must DIRECTLY call you out on. I stated that in any keystone that the groups mentioned (example the new york transit athority appears on keystones in new york) you can go look up who was on those groups. They are published and available for public review and follow up investigations.
Here is where I DIRECTLY CHALLENGE YOU. WHO EXACTLY IS ON THIS GROUP. Where can I go and research these people????? I have yet to see ANYONE give this information. By now if it existed it would have been linked/jpublished/told by now.

Four. Are you serious with your comment "a little crappy" baggage handling system?????? Something that costs MILLIONS, takes up FOUR LEVELS, has never been fixed or removed, and is so overbuilt that for something expected to work the baggage handlers can (without any restructuring) go about working like it never existed? Also it appears to still have maintenace on it.

Lastly even if (for sake of argument only) what you said is correct, you have only "debunked" 4 points out of over 12 FACTS I have pointed out and matter of public record.

Again I do not exactly know what is going on at DIA, but attempts to simply dismiss with distain these facts and anomolies that are present scare the heck out of me.

They remind me of words from the past.

Hitler will never go past check republic.
There are no death camps.
The dykes will hold, the reports are just chicken little panic.
Japan would never attack the US
This ship is unsinkable.
Who would want to man make a disease?

How did that work out for us?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by scrounger

Mate, I applaud you.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

There are too many things in one place to not say something’s up!

Seriously creepy place.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wait, they did say four stories of underground baggage facilities right? I mean, it's hard to believe that was even what was said. Because people are buying it. I see absolute ignorance in anyone who has let denial bring them to this point of brain damage.

Are there people getting on airplanes in Denver Co. who have phobias ? Like say, a fear of flying ? I'm thinking the answer is yes. Because the industry realises there are people with phobias everywhere. And they acknowledge a fear of flying is one of the most common phobias. I think the proper authoritys, would have most definetely ( for a lack of utter stupidity if not for anything else ) taken this into consideration when they muraled
this image in the airport.

What do you think this does for those who have a fear of flying ? A man who appears to be Arab by his sword.
Who seems very much a threat to everyone ( AK-47) and looking to be 1000 years past on and very intent on making good on the threat. Why, I doubt this bothers anyone at all. Safety first ! Yup yup yes sir ree..
Why doesn't the airlines just start giving out a free pack of firecrackers to all passengers who pay full price ?
edit on 29-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
um. sorry thats some tom foolery.. theres some thunder down under.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yes, Yes they could even have Blood stained life jackets for demonstrations (Ultra Arty!).

Or funeral procession music when boarding "Dar dar da dar da da darrrr" Ultra modern and forward thinking don't you think?

Or even for that real terror touch, why not have the artist re-format the on-board safety cards in the seats? A nice touch would be the aircraft falling from the sky with a nuclear cloud in the background along with people being sucked out of the fusalage? Nice!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Underneath the hughe four story luggage containment section is a ten story containment section the TSA won't allow you to see.

Sixty thousand feet above the Denver airport is a hoovering drone photographing every move you make.

Inside the airplanes, nanotech cameras everywhere. Even the lavatories.

And that's not even covering the underground containment centers of O'hare and JFK airports.

Why airports?

Why not?

Always smile while flying.
edit on 29-1-2012 by tonycliffs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There's a very good reason why Occupy Protestors will never try to Occupy an airport.

In fact, when was the last time you saw a group of Hare Krishna musicians performing for change in an airport lobby?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tonycliffs

Last time I checked airports do not fall under jurisdiction of constitutional rights. I am not 100% certain but I do believe there is a different set of laws that apply on airport grounds. Just throwing that out there.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by scrounger

I looked at the artist's explanations for the different murals on his website. On the mural containing the coffins and snow Leopard, etc; there is a girl in the right background, holding what looks like a parchment or similar, with some kind of depiction on it. The artist makes no mention of her at all, though he does mention the Quetzal bird above her, and she does seem to have a connection it. Laying aside that some are saying that whatever is in her hand is Mayan, I wonder why her explanation is omitted.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Wait, they did say four stories of underground baggage facilities right? I mean, it's hard to believe that was even what was said. Because people are buying it. I see absolute ignorance in anyone who has let denial bring them to this point of brain damage.

The baggage facilities are pretty well documented, and were in fact a subject of a discovery hour long documentary made at the time, and up to the end of construction. That's what make the whole Fox thing so stupid, there was so much more seen in the documentary than the Fox news item. I guess you could say the the purpose of the Fox item is just to ridicule conspiracy theorists in general, (a poor effort). The fact that the system did not work, is the subject of many youtube clips showing luggage getting thrown everywhere. There are also lengthy clips of the underground rail system worth looking at, it's a pretty big setup. It too, has an unfinished look about it.

So it's not really a big stretch of the imagination to think that a link to Cheyenne mountain is a possibility. Add CIA, airport, rendition flights, special forces and Cheyenne together, actually makes a lot of sense militarily or whatever. It could all happen under your nose, and you would know nothing.
edit on 29-1-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I can't think of a better way to gloat and brag and display what they believe is a superior intellect above the common man. When it really is quite childish in my view. But then again it also would serve as method of taunting someone wouldn't it.

They same cabal that killed Kennedy in front of the whole nation in the middle of broad daylight. Where God and everyone could see. This is how they roll and you're in denial not to notice this pattern to events all thru history.

What time of the day was Ceasar murdered ? Just a passing thought.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Hi all, I also am new to atm and saw this thread which coincidentally ties in with a youtube video I just watched, "Ufo Hunters Thomas Costello Case", www.youtube.com... Please forgive me if this has been posted before, but it does refer to evidence of underground tunnelling done with high technology that melts rock from Dulce, New Mexico (where there is supposed human/alien/animal experimentation going on), to other interconnected bases, possibly DIA. How convenient for miltiary officials to just land in the airport and take an underground shuttle to their base of choice. If it is true what is happening in Dulce, then that might explain the sinister side to the murals, nevertheless, they are deeply disturbing. Thanks, just wanted to share!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Hello!,

Yeah not a bad thought at all. Just interesting to note that tunnelling machine. I think it's a Titan Tunneller? Made by a company called......wait for it.....Titan. I'm not sure it would "Melt rock" but I have seen these types of machines before in various guises. There are various types, some that even reconstitute the rock (way further behind the vehicle) and make it into curved type slabs reinforced with steel that can be placed in the tunnel behind (Amazing process), other methods include a "spray-Crete" effect, where the raw tunnel is sprayed with a concrete mix to stop bits falling on your head (End product looks a bit like that spray expanda-foam stuff). Notice though that most of the tunnels in the vid are square? That's not to say they have not developed a square tunnelling machine! Typical uses for this machine are Europe’s Channel tunnel (England / France). Depending on rock type and the amount of time you have got, you can go as deep as you want!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join