It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

While we know this idea is a "little out there"...I thought it was a cool idea to think of...just a fun idea

kinda like if the moon was made out of cheese

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

This is pretty much the argument made by cypher in The Matrix. "Ignorance is bliss"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

If that's true does that mean we could get them to turn space into tetris. Or jet set willy from the spectrum 48k. I loved that game.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Time is also an illusion. Reality is a Mass Hypnotic Suggestion.
Creating the effects of matter, using the number system, shapes,
angles, colors etc etc. If a master hypnotist were to hypnotize 3 or
4 people into believing that they were standing in space and there
was nothing there but, space,that is all they would see. Why can't
they see anything else? Because nothing actually exists.
edit on 15-10-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

You have just melted my brain

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Remember what Cyrus R Teed said, not his exact words but to the same effect:

All of the stars and planets are illusions due to refraction of curving light in the atmosphere, of which itself is illusory in the general appearance of its shape. Only one half of the sun radiates light, it rotates on an axis at the centre of the cosmos, and we only ever see a focalised projection of it through multiple layers of the atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
So, the Universe can be destroyed by three simple words?
"Computer...end program!"

No because your desire to end the program is over ridden by the desire of many to keep it running... only when you can control the minds of many others to think as you do, can you apply your will and make change...

Aaaahhhh!!!
Seriously...where can I put in for them to rez in a truck of gold bricks?

Is this a serious request? Or buffoonery like most of the children posting in this thread?

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. " - Jesus of Nazareth - Matthew 17:20

Yoda:
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Luke:
“I can’t believe it.”

Yoda:
“That is why you fail.”

Perhaps you are like Luke... don't really want that gold

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

That's right nothing really does exist, it is a quality of boundless infinity. Stuff exists upon nothing...which is a canvas...its even the canvas for 3D perspectively experienced space. 3D space itself ifs just a semi-formless defined space so it has thing-ness as a quality, whereas the fundamental waveform of which it is carried by is spaceless space absoluteness formlessness (no positional reference at all) it transcends all it is omni dimensional space of no-frequency. Cosmic space has a pseudo-frequency it implodes inward but never cycles either as the singularity exponentially recedes into spaceless space never giving semiformless 3D space the chance to complete a cycle hence why space has no evident density. It is however a thing inasmuch that it has a defined boundary by which everything implodes within into infinite depth without loosing resolution, so that more stuff fills out from the threshold event horizon of the inwardly accelerating mass and energy of the cosmoses but at a slower rate than the acceleration of its shrinking threshold. Therefore you have an expanding cosmos inside an exponentially faster imploding space, of which has an infinite length to implode into via spaceless space

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

That's right nothing really does exist, it is a quality of boundless infinity. Stuff exists upon nothing...which is a canvas...its even the canvas for 3D perspectively experienced space. 3D space itself ifs just a semi-formless defined space so it has thing-ness as a quality, whereas the fundamental waveform of which it is carried by is spaceless space absoluteness formlessness (no positional reference at all) it transcends all it is omni dimensional space of no-frequency. Cosmic space has a pseudo-frequency it implodes inward but never cycles either as the singularity exponentially recedes into spaceless space never giving semiformless 3D space the chance to complete a cycle hence why space has no evident density. It is however a thing inasmuch that it has a defined boundary by which everything implodes within into infinite depth without loosing resolution, so that more stuff fills out from the threshold event horizon of the inwardly accelerating mass and energy of the cosmoses but at a slower rate than the acceleration of its shrinking threshold. Therefore you have an expanding cosmos inside an exponentially faster imploding space, of which has an
infinite length to implode into via spaceless space

sorry this happend before when I had 2 posts. I really am not trying to up my post count to make a thread. I clicked refresh and then x on the browser to stop the post so I could add punctuation that I noticed missing but it seems it went through regardless of the refresh/cancel page load attempt.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Spiratio because: reason for double post

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Although your idea/belief/whatever you wanna call is really out there,i must say that it's a possibility.Maybe your Matrix-like description is what makes it sound so far fetched,but to my personal belief the earth could be a giant laboratory as it is,without the holographs.

If a super advanced civilazation,needed a place to condact experiments of any kind,i think earth would be a suitable candidate.Of course it would be easier for them to keep us in labs(controlled enviroment) and feed us with illussions,instead of having us free on a planet with the danger of finding out that we are no more than lab rats.

The question that comes from this theory is :why would they allow the knowledge of the experiment to their labrats?
A glitch in the system?One of the "scientists" is trying to free us?Or feeding us this info to study our reaction?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

That's right nothing really does exist, it is a quality of boundless infinity. Stuff exists upon nothing...which is a canvas...its even the canvas for 3D perspectively experienced space. 3D space itself ifs just a semi-formless defined space so it has thing-ness as a quality, whereas the fundamental waveform of which it is carried by is spaceless space absoluteness formlessness (no positional reference at all) it transcends all it is omni dimensional space of no-frequency. Cosmic space has a pseudo-frequency it implodes inward but never cycles either as the singularity exponentially recedes into spaceless space never giving semiformless 3D space the chance to complete a cycle hence why space has no evident density. It is however a thing inasmuch that it has a defined boundary by which everything implodes within into infinite depth without loosing resolution, so that more stuff fills out from the threshold event horizon of the inwardly accelerating mass and energy of the cosmoses but at a slower rate than the acceleration of its shrinking threshold. Therefore you have an expanding cosmos inside an exponentially faster imploding space, of which has an
infinite length to implode into via spaceless space

sorry this happend before when I had 2 posts. I really am not trying to up my post count to make a thread. I clicked refresh and then x on the browser to stop the post so I could add punctuation that I noticed missing but it seems it went through regardless of the refresh/cancel page load attempt.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Spiratio because: reason for double post

I could read this all day... it's truly enthralling.

Back when through the wormhole was airing their new episodes, i use to consider Morgan "the mind#" Freeman to be a teacher.

I wish there was a television channel dedicated to 24/7 coverage of Morgan Freeman explaining what we would call our reality, or experience.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Hey, thanks plenty more enthralment to come just gotta reach my 20th post!!!. I'll PM/link you to some more when it is created as a thead. I have a few more posts till I can do that. In the meantime head over to the Space exploration thread of blocula's,- "What's on the other side of an universe with no end" There are some brain melting posts there. Not for those who are disturbed by this sort of concept. However there is a solution to being in a matrix like universe made by advanced beings outside of us the answer is on that thread...but it is in the opposite context of that a matrix was the souloution in the first place which was created by benevolent races that went back in time in the real cosmos to place the reckless ET's/beings whatever u wana call them, who placed us in a matrix, in a matrix beor they did so to us offering us a way out of the problem.....there is an even crazier twist tho, you have to read the posts to really get it, and they are non linear so reading more than once will cause more pennies to drop and dots to connect. have fun

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Hey, thanks plenty more enthralment to come just gotta reach my 20th post!!!. I'll PM/link you to some more when it is created as a thead. I have a few more posts till I can do that. In the meantime head over to the Space exploration thread of blocula's,- "What's on the other side of an universe with no end" There are some brain melting posts there. Not for those who are disturbed by this sort of concept. However there is a solution to being in a matrix like universe made by advanced beings outside of us, the answer is on that thread...but it is in the opposite context that a matrix was the souloution in the first place which was created by benevolent races that went back in time in the real cosmos to place the reckless ET's/beings whatever u wana call them, who placed us in a matrix, in a matrix befor they did so to us. Thereby offering us a way out of the problem.....there is an even crazier twist tho, you have to read the posts to really get it, and they are non linear so reading more than once will cause more pennies to drop and dots to connect. have fun

ok maybe it wasn't the reason I thought was casueing double posts.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Spiratio because: double post issue

edit on 15-10-2011 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RA777
ok, but why is the show "ancient aliens"

going on about things like, Consciousness?? (Thought, Basically.)

i believe we are being prepared for this.
'

Its because they are running out of material so they are throwing out a bunch of random unrelated S****.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

have you ever watched Matrix??? Same Idea...nothing new

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by antwerp
reply to post by blocula

have you ever watched Matrix??? Same Idea...nothing new

And it would be surely noted that Matrix is a movie made for your enjoyment. Nothing more.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Some of these attacks are just ridiculously childish lol... This always happens when someone mentions a creator... Perhaps you people should ask yourself why you feel the need to attack these arguments so fiercely and with so much emotion.

Anyway, regardless of the alien's reason , instict, what have you, I imagine things would have been pushed further than one little world. I imagine the computational power of a civilization this advanced could easily handle our known universe, and not just some holographic trickery, I'm talking the full shehbang.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
is this just an elaborate moon hoax thread ?

they are doing a great job with all of the satellites, and how they produce all that solar energy is truly mega

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by blocula

Hey dude I could try to set you up with Blossom Goodchild.. It would be the perfect match...

this is possibly the funniest peice of total crap I have read since the infamous supposed GFL invasion of 2008.
my theories and ideas are no more fantastic or "out of this world" then the big bang theory,or the multi-verse theory,or the bubble verse theory...shall i go on?...the black hole theory,or the string theory...or god...

is your ridiculing of my ideas proof that you are frightened by the prospects that i might be right?

do you believe in god?

well if you do, he/she "must be something"...so tell me what is god?

i believe he /she is an alien...got a better idea?
edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by blocula

Hey dude I could try to set you up with Blossom Goodchild.. It would be the perfect match...

this is possibly the funniest peice of total crap I have read since the infamous supposed GFL invasion of 2008.
my theories and ideas are no more fantastic or "out of this world" then the big bang theory,or the multi-verse theory,or the bubble verse thoery...shall i go on?...the black hole theory,or the string theory...or god...

is your ridiculing of my ideas proof that you are frightened by the prospects that i might be right?

do you believe in god?

well if you do he/she "must be something"...so tell me what is god?

i believe he /she is an alien...got a better idea?
edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I got a better idea: God is energy.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Difference between your "theory", as you call it and that of mainstreme Science is that, Mainstreme Science has evidence to back up their claim that the universe outside is real..

Where is your back-up material to prove it wrong or atleast force the people to question what is currently known...?

Sorry but your theory is just tooo "out there"..!! even more out there than the GFL and even more out there than Scientology...

edit on 10/15/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join