Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Lets look at this illusion we call reality another way...

We never really touch anything,it's just the interaction of electrons that we are actually making contact with.We can't see the atomic structure of physical matter all around us.We can't hear a dog's whistle.We can't see gamma rays.We can't see x-rays.We can't see radio waves.We can't see television signals,...ect,ect,ect,

Take away light "photons" and everything becomes invisible...

This really is a very hard truth to face...Everything we see,hear,touch,taste and smell is taking place within our brains and nowhere else...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

We never really touch anything,it's just the interaction of electrons that we are actually making contact with.We can't see the atomic structure of physical matter all around us.We can't hear a dog's whistle.We can't see gamma rays.We can't see x-rays.We can't see radio waves.We can't see television signals,...ect,ect,ect,

This really is a very hard truth to face...Everything we see,hear,touch,taste and smell is taking place within our brains and nowhere else...

Dog wistles, TVsignals X-rays Gamma rays were produced by something physical and they all can be detected with our technology so they are all limited to the laws of physical natural realm. If you take away protons the reason you cant see anything is because you no longer exist or had you forgotten your atomic structure has protons as well.

there are plenty of people who cannot handle reality that is why sites like ATS is attractive to some. A place where people who cannot deal with the reality of things go to hide among conspiracy theories and UFO and illusion/delusional ideas and flights of fancy. So as to ignore the reality of life.

Go deliver a baby. I don't mean have a baby, get on the receiving end and deliver a baby and tell me that it is all an illusion. That is real brother Real as it gets.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It is a fact that we don't see all there is before us, our eyes ability is limited to see this dimension only, our brains filter out other imformation that it deems is unnecessary. What we conceive as reality in our minds may all be an illusion created by our mind, thus becoming the greatest lie of all.

It is true that we alone are the sole architect who can create and form our reality.

Are you really sure that a floor can't also be a ceiling?
M.C. Esche

The human understanding is like a false mirror, which, receiving rays irregularly, distorts and discolors the nature of things by mingling its own nature with it. ~Francis Bacon

It is all an illusion, a vision of what was, is, could be, an conception of a thought brought into reality by the wandering of an ever restless mind.

Illusions commend themselves to us because they save us pain and allow us to enjoy pleasure instead. We must therefore accept it without complaint when they sometimes collide with a bit of reality against which they are dashed to pieces.
Sigmund Freud

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
Jules de Gaultier

Everything you can imagine is real.
Pablo Picasso

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A sufficiently powerful simulation could make its inhabitants think that erasing proof of its existence is difficult. This would mean that the computer actually has an easy time of erasing glitches, but we all think that changing reality requires great power.

One could possibly take miracles and paranormal activity as software bugs especially those which seem to have a negative effect on one; this notion has been explored in The Matrix, where déjà vu is considered a sign of crude alteration to the system; and Animatrix where software glitches are concentrated in a house which the neighbors call "haunted", subsequently corrected by the Agents. A possible exploit could regard demons and evil spirits as the 'hackers' who attempt to take advantage of this system.

Taken one step further, the "fine grained" elements of our world could themselves be simulated since we never see the sub-atomic particles due to our inherent physical limitations. In order to see such particles we rely on other instruments which appear to magnify or translate that information into a format our limited senses are able to view: computer print out, lens of a microscope, etc.

Therefore, we essentially take on faith that they're an accurate portrayal of the fine grained world which appears to exist in a realm beyond our natural senses. Assuming the sub-atomic could also be simulated then the processing power required to generate a realistic world would be greatly reduced.

Some of the people in a simulated reality may be automatons, philosophical zombies, or 'bots' added to the simulation to make it more realistic or interesting or challenging. Indeed, it is conceivable that every person other than oneself is a bot. Bostrom called this a "me-simulation", in which oneself is the only sovereign lifeform, or at least the only inhabitant who entered the simulation from outside.

In addition to ancestor-simulations, one may also consider the possibility of more selective simulations that include only a small group of humans or a single individual. The rest of humanity would then be zombies or "shadow-people" – humans simulated only at a level sufficient for the fully simulated people not to notice anything suspicious.

Quotes From Wikipedia

edit on 22-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Blocula,

You still haven't got it. you cannot be deceived into an illusion via the use of higher technologies without your consent or will. So in that case, they have to make themselves known to us and then get our permission to deceive us into believing this life as an illusion.

And why would any of us agree to this life as an illusion is ludicrous. We would agree to something a bit more rewarding and stimulating than the world as we know it today with war, murder, rape, greed, and rampant self-centeredness.

The illusion is your belief in an illusion, and as far as any illusion goes it would be the end of your nose. After that reality hit. You will know it at death which is no Illusion.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Are we living in an illusion?

Yahoo answers...

Actually there are several different orders of illusions that we live by.

The human brain is a virtual reality machine. The world outside our bodies is not perceived directly - the incoming data is transformed into small units of electrical and chemical information, and is only later put together by our brains into a convincing model of the world that is then perceived as a single experienced event.

Another order of illusion that we live by is social: the moral codes, ways of perceiving what is the correct, sane, right ways of behaving and thinking. These are drummed into us from such an early age that our respective social orders and beliefs appear to us as normal, or 'natural'. They are not. They are social constructs, which vary wildly from time and place. They are illusions, which make the job of living in the world into a smoother transaction (for some at least).

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I love this argument because I find reality being a holographic computer simulation quite true.

crystalinks.com...

Cheers!!!

Also look at Brian Whitworth's "brain in a vat" argument as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theblasterkid
reply to post by blocula

I love this argument because I find reality being a holographic computer simulation quite true.

crystalinks.com...

Cheers!!!

Also look at Brian Whitworth's "brain in a vat" argument as well.
I certainly have thought about it and try to visualize a super advanced computer.That would be much more powerful than what we have now.With a screen showing a film of a person swimming in the ocean,at a beach filled with people.Now run five wires "one for each of our five senses" out of that computer and into a brain "not a person with a brain" but "just a brain" sitting there by itself.Connect each of the wires,to the corresponding sensory location in that brain and turn on the power...

That brain would, "see" the sights, "hear" the sounds, "smell" the odors, "taste" the tastes and "touch" the feelings of swimming in the ocean at a beach filled with people.It would one hundred percent "think" that it was "really" there! When in reality,it's not there at all...

Something very much like that,is what i believe is happening to us and "what we think" is the earth and "what we think" is outer space and "what we think" is our reality...Are all illusions...
edit on 23-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Nope, I've seen the data that tells me it's there. I'll find you a contact name.
Look through this site.
physics.ucsd.edu...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think your attempts to conceptualize all of this as some sort of computer simulation is, in actuality, a scheme to distance yourself from the pain you feel. Pain about people, pain about life, pain about things. By believing that none of this is real and it's just a simulation, you detach yourself from it and free yourself from the pain. It's just like Cognitive Dissonance.

Cognitive Dissonance is when we realize a conflict in our mind between two things. For example, maybe we note a conflict between how we live our lives and the eventuality of death? We live so proud and bold and with feeling, yet, death is so anti-thetical to these things and it has no feelings or remorse. Death is like the Nothing in The Neverending Story. It swallows up people and cultures without condition. I think that behind the scenes our mind feels a kind of 'pain' when it stumbles on these conflicts. By creating a diversion or doggedly believing otherwise we can prevent ourselves from feeling this pain and thus ignore the conflict. For example, many people turn to religion to prevent conflicting feelings about death and life or sacrifice and greed.

But none of what I just said disproves your hypothetical reality simulation. This could, indeed, be a simulation. We don't know. But neither can we prove that Santa Claus isn't real. Sure, we could go to the north pole and cover every square inch and claim he's not there, but somebody else could say that Santa Claus moved to the south pole or that he's in another dimension. The belief in Satan Claus could go on and on. To prove one way or another, something has to be falsifiable.

HOWEVER, I'm a programmer. Well, I got a degree over 10 years ago. I first started programming in QBasic when I was a sophmore in HS. I was so amazed by the possibilities of information manipulation. I later used assembly by making *.com files. I also dabbled in c. Then I went to college and got introduced to c/c++ and several others. All these years later, I still program. Right now, I'm working on a UI library just for fun. It's a lot of work and I don't always have the enthusiasm for it, but, nonetheless, I periodically work on it. I have thoroughly taken up by perlin noise and all of its potential. I feel so limited in my ability to understand.

Why do I bring up programming?

View these links:
www.amnh.org ...
inhabitat.com ...
en.wikipedia.org...
cnls.lanl.gov...
www.seas.harvard.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Those are just a few of them. I wish I had better mathematics knowledge.

Essentially, we need to understand the mathematics of nature if we want to simulate it. It's very confusing and many people do not have the mind for it (me included, probably).

There're patterns in nature, from small scales to the large, that repeat. What does it mean? From one discipline to another, you can find them. If Waldo is a pattern then it's like spotting Waldo in Canada one day and then spotting him in China the next. Waldo gets around! Or something.
edit on 26-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Techgnosticism
edit on 29-11-2011 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys know, but Leonard Susskind (physicist who developed the holographic universe theory) has a series of lectures straight out of MIT that you can watch on youtube -- they're FANTASTIC!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn

Originally posted by blocula

Dog wistles, TVsignals X-rays Gamma rays were produced by something physical and they all can be detected with our technology so they are all limited to the laws of physical natural realm. If you take away protons the reason you cant see anything is because you no longer exist or had you forgotten your atomic structure has protons as well.

there are plenty of people who cannot handle reality that is why sites like ATS is attractive to some. A place where people who cannot deal with the reality of things go to hide among conspiracy theories and UFO and illusion/delusional ideas and flights of fancy. So as to ignore the reality of life.

Go deliver a baby. I don't mean have a baby, get on the receiving end and deliver a baby and tell me that it is all an illusion. That is real brother Real as it gets.

When a child's born it's organic with a being of light and spirit inside it.
You don't really see the latter as much as the former...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Then following your line of thought,cognitive dissonance is also the reason behind DR.Nick Bostroms simulated reality theory and the reason why he prepared an extensive and fascinating paper concerning this subject while a "Professor of Philosophy at Oxford University",which i think he still is and here is the link to his mind expanding theory > www.simulation-argument.com...

Its called thinking outside the box,way outside the box and as a matter of fact,i have thrown the box away.This Simulated Reality Theory,to me,is just as valid as any other Theory.Our entire knowledge about time and space are "nothing but theories" and our reality and our lives spent living within some Advanced Aliens Computer Simulation is probably true,when realizing and accepting the fact that everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is happening inside our brains and nowhere else...
edit on 1-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The "3-D Holographic Universe" idea that has been bandied about by physicists lately does NOT include Aliens running a 3-D projector.

The 3-D hologram idea is basically an analogy. As the idea goes, the 3 dimensions we see inside this universe is actually all made up of 2-D information that lies the outer shell of that universe. It would be a bit more complicated than that, but in essence our 3-D notion of nature may only be something like a hologram.

If this idea is true, then there is no need for Aliens running Holographic projectors to create illusions. Rather, it may be just the way nature is.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Yes that's correct meterites are real so is the earth, but everything that is man made is not real, everything is made up by atoms and atoms cannot solidfy this is why people see spirits walking through walls because your walls don't exsist, I personally think he could be right on his theory and the word mega does exsist too, and there is nothing wrong with him putting forward his thoughts none of us know the truth except our maker and perhaps one day we will until then peace be with us all and stop abusing him and his thoughts, I bet he's a really nice person and then we have people in this thread calling him a troll to those of you who have leave the thread why are you still here if you don't like it, move on, nuff said.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"a planet of playthings we dance on the strings of powers we cannot perceive"

Freewill...by the group,Rush.
edit on 1-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have read many times and heard others comment on the fact that we will not meet the beings of an advanced civilization themselves,but we will encounter their technology,their machinery,which most likely are the ufo's and flying saucers,the "daylight discs" that are perpetually witnessed all over the earth for thousands of years and who knows how much longer than that...

Just like we send probes to other planets and moons,to other worlds,surely intelligent entities would do and are doing the same thing.Class-3 aliens,from our not even a class-1 yet perspectives,would be gods,they would be able to harvest suns,place them near the event horizons of supermassive black holes and channel the energy their interaction would produce.They would be able to travel backwards and forwards through time and make themselves invisible at will...

Intelligent entities so far beyond us in psychological and technological developements,that some of their creations we perceive as our rain,wind and snow,never knowing,never realizing what they really are.The advanced aliens may even be our creators and they could very easily be orchestrating events,subliminally directing seemingly random occurrences on earth,in nature and within humanity,from vantage points of unknown origins beyond our comprehension...

Like sending and Projecting Three Dimensional Holograms With Animated Mass Into Our Reality From Another Dimension...

Its the strange vehicles seen in the sky that are thousands of feet across,moving slowly and making no sound. Bizzare flying craft that make right angled turns at 5,000mph and others that are seen effortlessly penetrating through many feet of lake and sea ice.The hoovering chrome flying saucers that appear out of nowhere,are never able to be captured or positively identified.The thousands of sightings of and encounters with nonhuman and humanoid entities...

Are they "real" or are they designed to appear real to our limited five senses?

For example,the Great Airship Wave of sightings and encounters during the 1890's in North America,which displayed craft that looked very much like the Zeppelin Dirigibles that were soon afterwards to become a reality > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 19-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
We perceive the ufos and flying saucers as being real,as much as our five senses will allow us to.But if we could go up to a landed saucer and hit it with a hammer,the hammer might pass right through it,or actually imbed itself in it,as if the object of unknown origin were almost soft,not quite all the way into our reality,within two different dimensions simultaneously,ours and the aliens...

new topics
top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join