It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The earth itself and everyone and everything on it.What we perceive as our reality.Is nothing more than an alien experiment.It is very possible,that the earth "could be" suspended and hoovering within some super advanced, alien scientists laboratory.Shrouded by a virtual curtain of holographic stars and planets and moons that they have wrapped around our world and our minds...

Everything that we see,hear,taste,touch and smell...is happening within our brains and nowhere else...

The inventions,the creations of a Class-2 or a Class-3 civilization.Would be so fantastically advanced,to be almost beyond our comprehension and we would "unknowingly" describe some of their technology as our rain,wind,snow and air...

These superior aliens have technologically advanced so far beyond us,that they have attained extraordinary "mega intelligence" and "mega technology"...

In outer space there is no up or down.There is no left or right and time does not exist.This seemingly endless void of ancient light,that appears to be everywhere.The universe we call outer space,i believe,is only an "intentionally projected" 3-dimensional holographic illusion...

Like it or not,advanced aliens from a class-2 or a class-3 civilization,our true creators.Are doing this to us right now and have been for a very long time...

Just go outside on a clear night and look up.And it seems so very real,that we don't even know that it is a 3-dimensional holographic illusion...

Superior beings from some where...another dimension? have made humanity a living part of this "grand illusion" and they want all of us to feel really small and helpless.And what we think we see,makes us think and believe that we are trapped here on earth,with nowhere else to go...But are we really?..I don't think so...

edit on 14-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You know we've had our boys on the moon, right?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
When I think of the *New tech that can turn thoughts into movies link below* its seems REALLY POSSIBLE if the machines were high tech enough the minds can be just recycling the data of the past and making the current reality up from past fragments---MATRIX ANYONE? Interesting POV blocula

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So where is the evidence for this far fetched claim? Or are you yet another one of those who only go by blind belief?

link   
Either you're a troll or just dribbling #.
You went from talking about how small we really are to how small they want us to think we are.
seems like you're a bit delusional to me and I don't deny the existence of ET's either so don't think this is a biased opinion..
edit on 14-10-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

link   
The entire universe is, but not by advanced aliens, or beings in the school. By EU's, extra universals, many trillions of years, ahead of this.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There is more than likely a limit on how advanced a civilization can be, some people seem to think there is not...

Would be so fantastically advanced,to be almost beyond our comprehension

edit on 14-10-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Everything that we see,hear,taste,touch and smell...is happening within our brains and nowhere else...

That is about the only accurate thing you posted in that strange rant. Believe what you will really.

And even if you are right, does it matter? It entirely out of your control and you can still live a long and fruitful life inside this "matrix" so who cares?

I'd much rather go back to the fantasy world I lived in as a child where everyone is inherently good, governments don't lie cheat or steal and don't oppress their citizens, and wars are fought to save lives, not to make money.

I'd gladly give up my "awakening" to go back into that wonderful slumber.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

There is more than likely a limit on how advanced a civilization can be, some people seem to there is its not...

Within reason, a civilization only slightly more advanced that us would appear to have god like powers. much like if we sent some people with current technology back to the 1920s or even before then.

Obviously you are right there is a limit, but perception distorts that.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The entire universe is, but not by advanced aliens, or beings in the school. By EU's, extra universals, many trillions of years, ahead of this.

Ha ha can't believe you've linked an ET_MAN thread. How can anyone take that as credible after the Warnings from the benevolents catastrophy.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Just go outside on a clear night and look up.And it seems so very real,that we don't even know that it is a 3-dimensional holographic illusion...

But you do ?
how ...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

possible,that the earth "could be" suspended and hoovering within some super advanced alien scientists laboratory.Shrouded by a virtual curtain of holographic stars and planets and moons that they have wrapped around our world

If that is true, we have really really polluted the lab. The nice clean laboratory now has trash floating in the ocean the size of Texas, radioactive waste buried in Nevada, not to mention the air quality!
If this were my lab. I would have to rethink the idea of leaving this experiment to its own devices and may give instructions for cleaner energy and a way to dispose of waste.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The earth itself and everyone and everything on it.What we perceive as our reality.Is nothing more than an alien experiment.It is very possible,that the earth "could be" suspended and hoovering within some super advanced alien scientists laboratory.Shrouded by a virtual curtain of holographic stars and planets and moons that they have wrapped around our world and our minds...

The inventions,the creations of a Class-2 or a Class-3 civilization.Would be so fantastically advanced,to be almost beyond our comprehension and we would "unknowingly" describe some of their technology as our rain,wind,snow and air...

In outer space there is no up or down.There is no left or right and time does not exist.This seemingly endless void of ancient light,that appears to be everywhere.The universe we call outer space,i believe,is only an "intentionally projected" 3-dimensional holographic illusion...

Like it or not,advanced aliens from a class-2 or a class-3 civilization,our true creators.Are doing this to us right now and have been for a very long time...

Superior beings from some where...another dimension? have made humanity a living part of this "grand illusion" and they want all of us to feel really small and helpless.And what we think we see,makes us think and believe that we are trapped here on earth,with nowhere else to go...But are we really?..I don't think so...

Your imagination is very creative. Lay off the hallucinogens.

I just kicked my toe on the coffee table and it bluddy hurt. Seems real enough to me.
edit on 14/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Some who create threads think this is some kind of Imagination board, meaning, you post whatever theories your imagination creates not what is possible. If everyoen started making such threads, here is my idea: I think space is in our imagination, and our brain is programmed to see things as real but they are not. Planets, galaxies, what's that? They are all a product of our imagination because we have been programmed to think they are there. In fact, there is nothing, we do not even exist, we are just programmed to think so and see so.

See? I can make pointless theories too. But you are mistaken what this forum is for..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You could be right on so many levels, for example: Time-slips, loss of memory, deja-vu, weird sounds that come from know-where, freak accidents, etc,etc, and so-forth.

I am right with you on your thought process op, the older i get the less that i seem to know.

The Guns and Roses song "welcome to the jungle," comes to mind

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thats the best explanation for god I have heard yet.
.....you do know most people will try to shoot you down just because their brainwashed minds will not be able to hold the thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Oh boy. People really gave you stars and flags
for this sci-fi script of yours? Do you have any
proof that will support any of your claims?

This should be in the short stories forum, not here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Prozac is a hell of a drug!

2nd

Stars for everyone with sane comments!
edit on 14-10-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The earth itself and everyone and everything on it.What we perceive as our reality.Is nothing more than an alien experiment.It is very possible,that the earth "could be" suspended and hoovering within some super advanced alien scientists laboratory.Shrouded by a virtual curtain of holographic stars and planets and moons that they have wrapped around our world and our minds...

I think Arthur C. Clarke said it best:
Clarke's Third Law: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

So who knows.
S+F for you and this interesting topic.
edit on 14-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Misspelling

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What do you mean by time not existing in space?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join