It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
He would make a great sci-fi writer. Not so much a scientist

Can scientists and theoretical physicists...
Prove their big bang theory?...no
Can they prove their string theory?...no
Can they prove their bubble-verse theory...no
Can they prove their multi-verse theory...no
Can they prove their black hole theory...no

My ideas are just as much a possibility as any of the above...
Only my theory,my ideas,are able to place a God into the picture...

We don't know how far the dinosaurs may have advanced And then came the asteroid.Or was it programmed to arrive?The dinosaurs could very well have been one of the aliens holographic creations.It's almost like the earth is the holographic main page,the virtual screen where different "holographic bio-creation scenarios" are played out upon and when they reach their apogee When they become aware of the illusion...They are deleted.They are holographically metamorphosized into a new virtual species,that are allowed to run their course...and so on and so on and here we are...

"I dreamed i was a butterfly...Or was i a butterfly dreaming of me"?
edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Can scientists and theoretical physicists...
Prove their big bang theory?...no
Can they prove their string theory?...no
Can they prove their bubble-verse theory...no
Can they prove their multi-verse theory...no
Can they prove their black hole theory...no

My ideas are just as much a possibility as any of the above...
Only my theory,my ideas,are able to place a God into the picture...
editby]edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I can fit god into all these:
Big bang theory: God WAS the energy.
String theory: God had to construct matter out of somthing, (also this is widely rejected by the scientific community)
bubbleverse and multiverse: Again, god created them
Black hole: Black holes are hells.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
quotes from albert einstein >

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So, if we are a simulation, what is it exactly that the aliens exist in? Is it the real universe, or could the aliens themselves be a simulation in yet another universe? And so on, and so on, and so on...
edit on 15-10-2011 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011

Lol ive seen that one before.

"I cant.. go... to the bathroom!!!"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Quite honestly, there is no way to disprove your theory. A supercomputer with sufficient processing power and memory could in effect simulate the entire universe down to subatomic particles.We can already to this on a micro scale

We have gone from very rudimentary computing power to this in under 50 years, imagine what computing power could be like in 500 years and its not far fetched to surmise that reality itself could be flawlessly simulated to the degree that the subjects being simulated would NOT know they were simulations.
edit on 15-10-2011 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The creator beings,the original life,the mega advanced aliens.Would be able to create a "simulated universe" that we call "our reality". They may have done this to preserve their memories within "holographic simulations" or maybe just for entertainment or experimental purposes and...Here we are.

Perhaps the creator beings went extinct,either through natural or self inflicted disaster and they are dead and gone.But the "holographic simulation machine" lives on and is in auto pilot mode and is able to up grade itself and we are reborn over and over and history repeats itself over and over.Various virtual realities,"holographic bio-creation scenarios" are allowed to run their evolutionary course,down through the ages...

Maybe a very long time ago,there was a war between the benevolent mega creators and a malevolent race of evil aliens.Evil aliens that invaded the mega advanced aliens reality within another dimension.Maybe the evil aliens defeated the mega aliens and hijacked,stole or altered "their simulation machine" and the evil beings have downloaded all the misery,suffering and despair into our "virtual" world"...

I believe that explains God and Satan... No doubt about it...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The creator beings,the original life,the mega advanced aliens.Would be able to create a "simulated universe" that we call "our reality". They may have done this to preserve their memories within "holographic simulations" or maybe just for entertainment or experimental purposes and...Here we are.

Perhaps the creator beings went extinct,either through natural or self inflicted disaster and they are dead and gone.But the "holographic simulation machine" lives on and is in auto pilot mode and is able to up grade itself and we are reborn over and over and history repeats itself over and over.Various virtual realities,"holographic bio-creation scenarios" are allowed to run their evolutionary course,down through the ages...

Maybe a very long time ago,there was a war on earth between the benevolent mega creators and a malevolent race of evil aliens that invaded the mega advanced aliens reality,another dimension.Maybe the evil aliens defeated the mega aliens and hijacked,stole or altered "their simulation machine" and the evil beings have downloaded all the misery,suffering and despair into our "virtual" world"...

And maybe on a far away planet, creatures that resemble bloody carpets with eyes eat rainbows and cry uranium while making underwater baskets. All theories are possible, but some are more unlikely than others.
edit on 15-10-2011 by spw184 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

Maybe a very long time ago,there was a war between the benevolent mega creators and a malevolent race of evil aliens that invaded the mega advanced aliens reality,another dimension.Maybe the evil aliens defeated the mega aliens and hijacked,stole or altered "their simulation machine" and the evil beings have downloaded all the misery,suffering and despair into our "virtual" world"...

And maybe on a far away planet, creatures that resemble bloody carpets with eyes eat rainbows and cry uranium while making underwater baskets. All theories are possible, but some are more unlikely than others

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
it's kinda funny/sad to see people take this so seriously

this is a "highly speculative" topic

discussing proof kinda defeats the purpose

I mean the basic premise defeats itself, where did the "mega" aliens come from if space is an illusion ?

lol

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Maybe a very long time ago,there was a war between the benevolent mega creators and a malevolent race of evil aliens.Evil aliens that invaded the mega advanced aliens reality within another dimension.Maybe the evil aliens defeated the mega aliens and hijacked,stole or altered "their simulation machine" and the evil beings have downloaded all the misery,suffering and despair into our "virtual" world"...

Billions of people,without question believe in God....So tell me...What is god?

He/she must be something or someone...if not...God does'nt exist...And just what are these billions actually praying to,worshipping and giving their souls to?

Is he/ she a cardboard box?...no
Is he/she an orb of plasma?...i doubt it
Is he/she an invisible person,dressed in white robes and lives in the sky?...most likely not

So just what choices are we left with?...well there are two...God does'nt exist...or...God is an advanced alien being.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This could partially be correct. Seeing that we have a perception of what is here and what isnt, still places the fact that THINGs to in fact exist and arent just a hologram. When you go into speaking about dimensions, that just negates what you say about this be just merely a hologram. We are basically in OUR OWN dimension, created by who or WHAT we really are, which is:

We are single cell organism which have come to the state of being where, when we were "physically" born, we were not created but nearly gained a sense of perception to "WHERE" we were... We are merely the cellular structure of what is called life... We are infinitely microscopic to what the cellular structure really is, meaning... We are living within our own selves infinite times over, meaning, If you travel inside the microscopic spectrum of things, you will eventually find another form of us, and vice versa, traveling outward outside the microscopic spectrum you will find an even larger form of us. Infinitely we live within ourselves over and over again. We are merely cells that have existed that have gained perception of ourselves and when we die, its like being born into a new perspective. YOU dont and never will DIE, you nearly transcend into a newer perspective of what you are. Take the caterpillar into a butterfly scenerio. You are a caterpillar now, when you die, you are a butterfly, when you reach the end of that life you become something else, endlessly and forever you continue and will always continue gaining a perspective and a newer perspective of what you are. You always existed on the smallest level of what is, but you never knew because you have never gained access to the perspective of knowing you existed, which is the birth of a human being. Your next step will be the gaining a new perspective, whether it be a knew set of senses, a new shape, a new design or a totally new way that isnt yet in our frame of minds because we simply have not reached it yet. But I say that to say this. You are in an endless cycle and loop of your own created self. Once you reach the highest state of being, you have to revert back to never being formed and reform a new just because there isnt no end to things so to speak. Its a circle and we dont know which part of the circle we are in until we reach the full 360 degrees where we must enter the cycle of pure existence where we manifest ourselves once again(sound familiar, You were created in HIS image, YOUR IMAGE). BOOM! Creation and GOD. You are and will become God again, you just are at the beginning because you just created your own self because you reached the last and final level of pure existence and needed to restart the cycle of creation again. You and I will never end, and we will never begin, we just continue. You are living within your self as small microscopic cells of live, and we contain small portions of ourselves living microscopically inside of ourselves. Space is merely the design of your self and cellular structure, which is why "scientifically" your are made up of everything in the universe and everything is made up of you. Take a look at your atomic structure, cellular structure and what not and compare it to nebula, galaxies, planetary formation. You'll see that you merely are infinitely looking at your self infinite times over. This is what creation is and this is nothing but a process that you go through OVER and OVER and OVER again. This human form is merely you creating yourself to attain your highest form which is GOD to than created yourself and others again to do the same for eternity. YES YOU ARE GOD, but you dont know it yet.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Xcal2k3 because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The earth itself and everyone and everything on it.What we perceive as our reality.Is nothing more than an alien experiment.It is very possible,that the earth "could be" suspended and hoovering within some super advanced, alien scientists laboratory.Shrouded by a virtual curtain of holographic stars and planets and moons that they have wrapped around our world and our minds...

Everything that we see,hear,taste,touch and smell...is happening within our brains and nowhere else...

The inventions,the creations of a Class-2 or a Class-3 civilization.Would be so fantastically advanced,to be almost beyond our comprehension and we would "unknowingly" describe some of their technology as our rain,wind,snow and air...

These superior aliens have technologically advanced so far beyond us,that they have attained extraordinary "mega intelligence" and "mega technology"...

In outer space there is no up or down.There is no left or right and time does not exist.This seemingly endless void of ancient light,that appears to be everywhere.The universe we call outer space,i believe,is only an "intentionally projected" 3-dimensional holographic illusion...

Like it or not,advanced aliens from a class-2 or a class-3 civilization,our true creators.Are doing this to us right now and have been for a very long time...

Just go outside on a clear night and look up.And it seems so very real,that we don't even know that it is a 3-dimensional holographic illusion...

Superior beings from some where...another dimension? have made humanity a living part of this "grand illusion" and they want all of us to feel really small and helpless.And what we think we see,makes us think and believe that we are trapped here on earth,with nowhere else to go...But are we really?..I don't think so...

edit on 14-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Either put the bong down or show us some proof/evidence that backs up this crazy claim you're making....

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident".
— Arthur Schopenhauer, German Philosopher (1788 – 1860)

"If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Philospher (106-BC - 43-BC)

And by the way... I do not drink alcohol and have never consumed any illegal drugs...Reality,what ever that means, my imagination and my inner eye, are all i need to get me high...Just go outside on a clear night and look up...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

The earth itself and everyone and everything on it.What we perceive as our reality.Is nothing more than an alien experiment.It is very possible,that the earth "could be" suspended and hoovering within some super advanced alien scientists laboratory.Shrouded by a virtual curtain of holographic stars and planets and moons that they have wrapped around our world and our minds...

Everything that we see,hear,taste,touch and smell...is happening within our brains and nowhere else...

The inventions,the creations of a Class-2 or a Class-3 civilization.Would be so fantastically advanced,to be almost beyond our comprehension and we would "unknowingly" describe some of their technology as our rain,wind,snow and air...

In outer space there is no up or down.There is no left or right and time does not exist.This seemingly endless void of ancient light,that appears to be everywhere.The universe we call outer space,i believe,is only an "intentionally projected" 3-dimensional holographic illusion...

Like it or not,advanced aliens from a class-2 or a class-3 civilization,our true creators.Are doing this to us right now and have been for a very long time...

Just go outside on a clear night and look up.And it seems so very real,that we don't even know that it is a 3-dimensional holographic illusion...

Superior beings from some where...another dimension? have made humanity a living part of this "grand illusion" and they want all of us to feel really small and helpless.And what we think we see,makes us think and believe that we are trapped here on earth,with nowhere else to go...But are we really?..I don't think so...

edit on 14-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Your imagination is very creative. Lay off the hallucinogens.

I just kicked my toe on the coffee table and it bluddy hurt. Seems real enough to me.
edit on 14/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)

true, though both the table, and the pain in your toe, are actually thoughts generated within your own mind. albeit those thoughts were generated as a reaction to some stimuli.

In other words, while the table might absolutely be real, your experience of it certainly is illusionary. Is there anything very "real" about pain. Why should bumping your toe hurt, other than that your own sensory system generates that experience. Also it's not as if you directly percieve the table. Your eyes collect data, and then your brain interperets that data into a working model of the table, encoding it with shape, volume, placement, arrangement, and color. None of which necessarily exist the way that you percieve them, they are illusions within your own mind.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

to add.......the hologram might be of the Real universe...but we may not be in the actual real universe.

Think of that chart that shows the suns that make our sun look like 1 pixel big...

imagine how big the planets on that sun are compared to ours ?

Their planets are 1,000 times larger than our Sun is.

There fore they " aliens/humans" could be gigantic in comparison and our Virtual Earth Experiment could very well take place within or on another planet that is itself in the "REAL UNIVERSE ".

We need to realize size to us is much different than size to an ant, or size to the universe.

There are specs of dust on other planets that are bigger than the Moon. Ponder that for a while.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by blocula

You know we've had our boys on the moon, right?

The hologram could expand out as far as they need it to...

The earth until we tried to escape it and they had to expand it to the solar system, wouldn't be hard if they could create the original illusion in the first place.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
When I think of the *New tech that can turn thoughts into movies link below* its seems REALLY POSSIBLE if the machines were high tech enough the minds can be just recycling the data of the past and making the current reality up from past fragments---MATRIX ANYONE? Interesting POV blocula

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love the idea....

We get a random expereience of the total of all humanity's experiences.

Maybe that is the exact reason for us here though.

We continiously experience things, which go into a pool of thought for all of us to dip into when we experience our next life...

Ex....Person A experiences something nobody else has...It gets thrown into the "bank/pool" of knowledge and experience. Now, somebody being birthed has this opportunity to now possibly experience that thing person A did which was until now, un-experienceable until it was discovered.

But now everyone has the ability to experience that, and in doing so we find new ideas and thoughts and experiences and knowledge that gets dumped into the big consiousness.

That is was God is i think maybe. a unifiyed us, experiencing its own creation as soul/shards/ pieces of itself which gain more experiences from which they can use to become one again and to also help the creator keep creating more and more random stuff.

Love it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
it's kinda funny/sad to see people take this so seriously

this is a "highly speculative" topic

discussing proof kinda defeats the purpose

I mean the basic premise defeats itself, where did the "mega" aliens come from if space is an illusion ?

lol

This was moved to the "Highly Speculative/Skunkworks". It was originally in the "Alien//UFO" section (I think for at least the first 5 pages of response, if not more).

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i agree with almost everything the op says.

i just believe that the singularity is what we refer to as the garden of eden,

or the cosmic tree.

and that it is all made of thought and can be controlled by thought.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join