It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Extra-Dimensional Aliens, Creating another dimension to see how evolution can work in a place other then there own. I can see us humans doing that in the future (far future....Like for real dude....real far future).

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
"And if the universe is only a 3D hologram, then where do asteroids and meteors come from? If they are holograms, too, then where do the meteorites that strike the Earth come from?? Surely you cannot say They are holograms too, since they can be picked up and examined--and sometimes create large craters"

when you hit your hand on a table,you "are not" touching the table at all...the electrons of the table are interacting with the electrons of your hand.electrons conduct heat and electricity and that is what our brains perceive as touch...the sensation of touch is not real...it is an illusion...

when you walk across the ground or upon a floor,you are walking on electrons,your feet never touch the ground...

blow a dogs whistle...can you hear it?...no...why?...the sound it makes is in a higher frequency that is beyond our hearing...we only hear a fraction of the sounds that are being made all around us...

all we see is the visible wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum.a very large percentage of reality,is invisible to our eyes...right now there are millions of satellite,cell phone,television and radio signals rocketing through every inch of your body,you body is constantly penetrated by x-rays and gamma rays...we see and feel none of them...but they exist...

the "truth" is...what we see and think is reality...is an illusion...a created holographic illusion.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

when you walk across the ground or upon a floor,you are walking on electrons,your feet never touch the ground...

At some point, doesn't the atoms from your body touch the atoms/electrons on the ground? My brain cant handle the fact that where floating, doesn't make sense to me.

link   

Originally posted by Mogget
It could be argued that most theories in cosmology are fantasy, since very few have solid evidence to back them up.
you are 100% correct and this thread headline is every bit as valid and possible as any wild and out of this world theory,idea or claim that scientists and physicists tell us all the time...

and my theory explains god...does science?

link   
reply to post by blocula

Ok then this thread must be an illusion too and as such it shall be ignored from here on by me.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
"The difference now is that we have the answers, namely, the orbital telescopes that extend our reach beyond our galaxy, and measure not just light but radiation and use these to mathematically give scale. How big is this lab exactly?'
I said that outer space is a "3-dimensional" hologram.so the illusion has length,width and depth.but beyond it is another reality,"the real world"? where the "mega advanced aliens" exist...perhaps within the fourth dimension...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's far more likely that advanced class 2 or 3 aliens created a robot and sent him to earth to sign into ATS and trick us all into thinking space is a hologram, because they don't want us fiddling with their life giving spice.

True!

edit on 14/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: repliaed to wrong person, edit quick and edit awayyyy!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
reply to post by juleol

There are reflectors left by Apollo 11 that are still up there. With the right equipment you could bounce a laser off of one right now and measure the distance from where you are to there.

you've been to the moon and seen and touched the reflectors "that others tell you" are there?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Although I am pro-new ideas. There is a little experiment that anyone here can do right now....that disproves the above.

Get a full beer or soda. Place the palm of your hand flat on a table. Now....lift the can of beer or soda with your other hand and slam it down HARD right on top of your other hand resting on the table!

Hurts like a BITCH doesn't it? Well....there is your proof and your reality. You are real....so is your hand that probably has a bruise on it now....and as far as the Universe being a Laser Projection....if you are still not convinced....repeate the experiment in a dark room or box....just hit yourself HARDER THIS TIME as to possibly get the benificial effect of driving some sence into you! LOL! Split Infinity

sorry, but you are wrong...that can of beer and your hand "are not" touching eachother...

when you hit your hand on a table,you "are not" touching the table at all...the electrons of the table are interacting with the electrons of your hand.electrons conduct heat and electricity and that is what our brains perceive as touch...the sensation of touch is not real...it is an illusion.

edit on 14-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think I'll try and hack into this alien program and rearrange a few things. Maybe one of them computer generated Ferrari models with a bikini clad knockout and take a trip across the country I now own.

Oh the possibilities.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
"lol. Seems like a lot of people don't like your idea. It is possible though. Although I don't think it's very likely. There's more chance the entire Universe is computer generated"

most likely,any advanced beings that have reached the status of a class-3 civilization.will have literally merged with their technology and are part machine/part living being...they have become one...

and the "computer" that you mentioned could be the super advanced brain within an alien cyborg...a mega advanced cyborg...which would difinetly be an alien to us...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So is the space between your ears.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
"Plus you say we are in an aliens laboratory in another dimension. If the alien is in another dimension, and we are in its lab, then we are in the SAME dimension with it

yes...if we could penetrate beyond this holographic illusion,we would suddenly find ourselves in another reality,another dimension...

BLOC....your KILLING ME AGAIN with the "ANOTHER DIMENTION" statement. LOL!

Another reality....OK.....but please.....Dimentionality is GEOMETRY. It's a misnomer....like has been seen on a thousand SCI-FI shows....that the Aliens are coming from a different dimention. Hell....our Universe alone has a MINIMUM 10 Dimentional state of existance and there is most likely alot more.

You could say that Dark Matter or Dark Energy exists in a different multi-dimentional state than our own but remember....for ANY MATTER OR ENERGY to exist....either in our Universal Version of the Multiverse or another....it has to have more that 4 dimentional states....and that is most likely an incorrect statement as it probably needs at least 10 or more dimentional states...so....You can say an Alien Race exists in a Alternate Universal Reality....and they might actually exist in a Universal stATE WITH MORE DIMENTIONAL CONDITIONS than our own....but you can't say.............

THEY CAME FROM A DIFFERENT DIMENTION....singular. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
I think I'll try and hack into this alien program and rearrange a few things. Maybe one of them computer generated Ferrari models with a bikini clad knockout and take a trip across the country I now own.

Oh the possibilities.
maybe if you "really believed it" and "really focused on it" and "really wanted it"...your thoughts would be downloaded...and then upgraded...to become as reality in your future???

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

DING! DING! DING!!!

Blocula its time to take your medicine...

edit on 14-10-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
nah, mine was fantasy and a good one to me. We all have them and to each his own.
now hush, my knockout wants daddy to do some more hacking.

Point is that my theory is as good as yours with no mean intent just trying to be jocular.

Just imagine the possibilities.
edit on 14-10-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
reply to post by juleol

There are reflectors left by Apollo 11 that are still up there. With the right equipment you could bounce a laser off of one right now and measure the distance from where you are to there.

you've been to the moon and seen and touched the reflectors "that others tell you" are there?

But if you have a receiver and point a laser at the moon it will be reflected by that mirror, which should be enough proof that there is at least a mirror there. This is how we also learned that the moon is slowly moving away from earth.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

"I have to disagree. If One traces the "history" of ET involvment with Earth and Terrestrial Humans, it becomes rather clear that the "local" ETs aren't very much more advanced than Earth."

how can you disagree with the word mega,after reading it's definition below?

Mega,
pref.
1. Large: megadose.
2. Surpassing other examples of its kind; extraordinary: megahit.....< there...
3. One million (106): megahertz.
4. 1,048,576 (220): megabyte.

There may or may not be "real aliens" coming here from somewhere and if they are, then they are also a part of this "grand illusion" just like we are...

But the "creator beings"...The "mega advanced aliens" are so fantastically and extraordinarily advanced.That what we perceive as,what we call the rain,wind and snow...Are actually some of their technological wonders...

I'm nt disagreeing with the word, in and of itself; it is a fine word. Hwever, I do disagree with its use in this context

Traditionally, ET doesn't seem to have technology very much advanced from Earth. This wuld seem to significantly reduce the probability that ET can be se faceless "Gd" who has somehow created a self aware illusion with a multi-personality issue.

If ET is as advanced as most T. Humans think, do you really think they would be unaware of this reality? And by some twist of probability you have been given this knowledge.

As for the air and water part (wind, water, snow) ... if these wee the product of technology, then any search into what they are, how they work, what they are made of ... Would end in mystery / magcik since the mechinism for them would be beynd comprehension. In these instances, and in general, this is not the case. mechinisms, components, properties are known, in many cases well known.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
it is so very important that we accept and face the truth and realize that everything we see,everything we touch,everything we hear,everything we taste and everything we smell...are happening within our brains...and nowhere else...we don't know what reality is... because our reality is an illusion...

quotes from albert einstein >

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Some who create threads think this is some kind of Imagination board, meaning, you post whatever theories your imagination creates not what is possible. If everyoen started making such threads, here is my idea: I think space is in our imagination, and our brain is programmed to see things as real but they are not. Planets, galaxies, what's that? They are all a product of our imagination because we have been programmed to think they are there. In fact, there is nothing, we do not even exist, we are just programmed to think so and see so.

See? I can make pointless theories too. But you are mistaken what this forum is for..

you have given one example of a subject that you perceive the ATS forum does not exist to explore, but you still haven't defined what the forum is actually for. You seem to know as you have stated that the O.P. is "mistaken what this forum is for".

I myself would appreciate being told exactly what the ATS forum is for, aside from the old vague standard, "to deny ignorance". Ignorance doesn't necessarily mean stupidity, it means to ignore something specific. If it were 'facts' that were the thing being ignored, then knowledge or understanding would never progress as facts are only available about the known, not the unknown. Science itself takes a leap of imagination and then sets out to conduct experiments to see how much of the flight of imagination is true or capable of being proven true within the current level of technology and understanding.

Nikola Tesla is a good example of insight preceding peer agreement.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join