It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Why attack one single word? Instead of commenting on the fantastic and profound implications that this thread unveils...

The thread and the OP aren't really "unveiling" anything. It seems mostly to be rhetoric.

Don't get me wrong -- I have no problem with "Gee whiz, What If..." type threads. I think they are fun.
However, let's not kid ourselves into thinking that the OP is somehow thoughtfully digging into important undiscovered truths.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

"I have to disagree. If One traces the "history" of ET involvment with Earth and Terrestrial Humans, it becomes rather clear that the "local" ETs aren't very much more advanced than Earth."

how can you disagree with the word mega,after reading it's definition below?

Mega,
pref.
1. Large: megadose.
2. Surpassing other examples of its kind; extraordinary: megahit.....< there...
3. One million (106): megahertz.
4. 1,048,576 (220): megabyte.

There may or may not be "real aliens" coming here from somewhere and if they are, then they are also a part of this "grand illusion" just like we are...

But the "creator beings"...The "mega advanced aliens" are so fantastically and extraordinarily advanced.That what we perceive as,what we call the rain,wind and snow...Are actually some of their technological wonders...
edit on 14-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)
scientists have multiple theories, so do theoretical physicists...and so can i... this thread headline is my strongest contender for explainng this vast mystery we call reality...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Why attack one single word? Instead of commenting on the fantastic and profound implications that this thread unveils...

The thread and the OP aren't really "unveiling" anything. It seems mostly to be rhetoric.

Don't get me wrong -- I have no problem with "Gee whiz, What If..." type threads. I think they are fun.
However, let's not kid ourselves into thinking that the OP is somehow thoughtfully digging into important undiscovered truths.
I'm not unveiling anything?...

The earth and everything on it,including you and i.Very well could be suspended and hoovering within an advanced aliens laboratory in another dimension!...

With a curtain of holographic stars wrapped around us,shrouding everyone,our eyes and minds with a grand illusion that we call outer space!

How is that not unveiling anything?
edit on 14-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I posted this in some other thread recently talking about the same thing. Can't find it now though... But here's the thing:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Why Mega advanced aliens? We do this ourselves. We dont need no stinkin aliens. en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You keep using the word "fantastic" to describe your thoughts. Only partially right--your thoughts seem instead to be pure Fantasy.

Plus you say we are in an aliens laboratory in another dimension. If the alien is in another dimension, and we are in its lab, then we are in the SAME dimension with it.

You also say that sixth sense or the third eye as you call it is only hypothetical. Then you follow that up by saying you were born with your third eye open...
So it is only hypothetical and at the same time something you claim to have had since birth lmao.

And if the universe is only a 3D hologram, then where do asteroids and meteors come from? If they are holograms, too, then where do the meteorites that strike the Earth come from?? Surely you cannot say They are holograms too, since they can be picked up and examined--and sometimes create large craters.

You are evidently just making all this up as you go along and if you keep contradicting Yourself while you're at it you don't seem to care and just make something else up to explain it....

edit on 10/14/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'd bet my life savings you cannot present me with a single shred of evidence (NOT PROOF EVIDENCE) to support that claim. Where did you get that from???

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I'm not unveiling anything?...

Unveiling things would require some sort of evidence for your ideas.

I mean, I could make the claim that I believe trees are aliens in disguise, just waiting for the right time to attack us.

If I actually provided evidence to back up my claim, then I would be unveiling the horrible truth about trees. However, without any solid evidence to back up my claim, I'm just spouting a bunch of fanciful words. Sure, it may make for an interesting "What If" science fiction short story, but it wouldn't exactly be what I'd call "unveiling".

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It could be argued that most theories in cosmology are fantasy, since very few have solid evidence to back them up.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

They would be hypotheses until they are tested through experimentation or calculation.

I'm just saying that the OP has not yet "unveiled" anything. He hasn't yet pulled back any curtains to reveal a hidden truth. He just has come up with an idea.

edit on 10/14/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thanks for a very interesting thread, i think the Holographic Universe is something everyone may have thought about at some time or other, obviously there is no proof or evidence for this just like there has been no proof for anything we are supposedly told by Nasa yet we still believe, at the end of the day it could be right and it could be wrong.

Maybe a holographic galaxy would fit better as then as there is no chance of us leaving our galaxy, everything could be manipulated.

People here asking for proof? Come on this is a theory just like any other here, are people so close minded that they cant take this onboard.

Call me crazy , call me all the nasty names you like, like some of you have done to the OP.

Some posters here need to take a good long look at themselves, do you really believe you know everything?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
You know we've had our boys on the moon, right?

We did?

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by blocula

So where is the evidence for this far fetched claim? Or are you yet another one of those who only go by blind belief?

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

HE Knew

Holographic Universe (Part 1 of 5 ) its all illusion.

The Holographic Universe [Paperback] - Michael Talbot (Author)
edit on 14-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You sound like me after I come back from a '___' trip. Don't let them fool you out there.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I think space is in our imagination, and our brain is programmed to see things as real but they are not. Planets, galaxies, what's that? They are all a product of our imagination because we have been programmed to think they are there.

Ah I see you just watched the Matrix

[But you are mistaken what this forum is for..

Really? Last I checked the sign on the door say "Conspiracy Site, Alternative Topics" I do not see "Skeptic Central" or "Main Stream thinking" anywhere on that sign

It is YOU padawan, that is mistaken... about a great many things

I gotta say though... the skeptic response and attacks in this thread to someone who dares to think outside the box... just unbelievable

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

So, the Universe can be destroyed by three simple words?

"Computer...end program!"

Aaaahhhh!!!

Seriously...where can I put in for them to rez in a truck of gold bricks?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hmm... then how do you Explain Meteorites that fall to Earth from Outer Space ? Are they nothing more than " Holograms " in your eyes ? I think you might want to go back and Recalibrate that Not so Brilliant Insight Sir.........

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If space is an illusion then where do the aliens come from?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If this was true...."It is very possible,that the earth "could be" suspended and hoovering within some super advanced, alien scientists laboratory."

Then wouldn't we all be living inside a huge Dyson? (this can be taken both ways, as in spere or vacuum as the OP says) lol

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Perhaps OP is right and perhaps he is not
if he could prove he was right, the aliens did not do a very good job did they, outsmarted by cavemen..

I guess its one of those.. "we will never know". you could take it even futher, and ask.. what about the aliens that pulled this illusion over us, what are they living in, a universe, another illusion controlled by a even more intelligent entity.

Does it loop like that into eternity ? is the "real" universe what we call heaven ?

Does heaven have boundaries ?
Whats behind those boundaries if there is any ?
where does it all end

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Don't pelt me all at once.

Holographic Principle

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join