It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
imo there are "mega advanced aliens" and they seem to have the ability to manipulate the universe but in a more real way, in other words their technology and giant space craft are capable of creating planets and moving them in certain positions, this possibility is way beyond most humans imagination

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Great thread Op

They say advanced meditation practice leads us to the same conclusions sort of, the space is infinite within us.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I forget who proposed it as an exercise on the idea of Clark's 3rd law, but, this is similar to the idea that we, as physical beings, don't actually exist, but are just bits of software running on the alien equivalent of a computer, so, in essence, the universe, the planets, and even each other, don't exist, or at least don't exist as such as we perceive.

That of course gets into arguments about intelligence, sentience, and perhaps even those touchy subjects about robots or machine intelligences having 'souls'.

Certainly if there are other more advanced intelligences out in the universe that use technology, there are likely indeed technological systems capable of supporting a virtual reality such as to be indistinguishable from what actual reality is, or would be, had we the faculty to know and understand it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hmmmm. I believe in Aliens but this is a bit too much..i mean ok your entitled to your oppinion but maybe you could try and back up these claims................................................

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Whoa... Dude! Like, like something built to look like a Matrix?? Whoa!

Chek it out...like let's get into my tyme machine phone booth and like...whoa! it would make a cool movie dude!

KennAAu Reeaves !

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
yeah I am a boiled egg that knows how to write.
nothing is impossible

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
That's alot of Work for an ant farm, man. This is how religion got started in the first place. Lots of questions. No answers, and psychotropics, though those may be optional. The difference now is that we have the answers, namely, the orbital telescopes that extend our reach beyond our galaxy, and measure not just light but radiation and use these to mathematically give scale. How big is this lab exactly?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

In outer space there is no up or down.There is no left or right and time does not exist.This seemingly endless void of ancient light,that appears to be everywhere.The universe we call outer space,i believe,is only an "intentionally projected" 3-dimensional holographic illusion...

Space is not dimensionless. It's known fact one can reach space, and maneuver within it. A very simple example is an Asteroid. If space was dimensionless, how is it that an Asteroid can exist, not only materially but in a trajectory? Simple logic dictates that it can move back and forth, up and down, and side to side as according to Newton's Laws of Motion and Einstein's Relativity.

Time also exists in space.. btw.

As far as your Holographic claim, this was originally introduced by Gerard 't Hooft and interpreted precisely with String Theory by Leonard Susskind (both brilliant men.) Although, not exactly in the sense you're claiming.

You see, the Holographic Principle states that a given volume of space can be thought of as encoded on the boundary of a region...
Wiki to Holographic Principle

Long story short, there also is a theory that the universe was created by some form of super-intelligence, it's called the Anthropic Principle.
Wiki to Anthropic Principle

One thing is for certain: Our Universe is most definitely real.
edit on 14-10-2011 by ErgoSphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

There are reflectors left by Apollo 11 that are still up there. With the right equipment you could bounce a laser off of one right now and measure the distance from where you are to there.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Shucks! I thought outer space was just a hollow shpere with holes punched in it to let the light through...Now that I think about it, I suppose the hollow shpere is made of tinfoil.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Some who create threads think this is some kind of Imagination board, meaning, you post whatever theories your imagination creates not what is possible. If everyoen started making such threads, here is my idea: I think space is in our imagination, and our brain is programmed to see things as real but they are not. Planets, galaxies, what's that? They are all a product of our imagination because we have been programmed to think they are there. In fact, there is nothing, we do not even exist, we are just programmed to think so and see so.

See? I can make pointless theories too. But you are mistaken what this forum is for..
This thread is very possible and it's just as possible as any fantastic theory proposed by mainstream science,like big bangs multiple dimensions and bubble universes...

I don't think outside the box...i have thrown the box away...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
What do you mean by time not existing in space?
do stars, planets and moons have to worry or think about time?...no

do comets and asteroids have to get to work on time?...no

do black holes and quasars buy clocks and watches?...no

within the holographic void of ancient light...that we call outer space...there exists no time...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Imtor
Some who create threads think this is some kind of Imagination board, meaning, you post whatever theories your imagination creates not what is possible. If everyoen started making such threads, here is my idea: I think space is in our imagination, and our brain is programmed to see things as real but they are not. Planets, galaxies, what's that? They are all a product of our imagination because we have been programmed to think they are there. In fact, there is nothing, we do not even exist, we are just programmed to think so and see so.

See? I can make pointless theories too. But you are mistaken what this forum is for..
This thread is very possible and it's just as possible as any fantastic theory proposed by mainstream science,like big bangs multiple dimensions and bubble universes...

I don't think outside the box...i have thrown the box away...

Although I am pro-new ideas. There is a little experiment that anyone here can do right now....that disproves the above.

Get a full beer or soda. Place the palm of your hand flat on a table. Now....lift the can of beer or soda with your other hand and slam it down HARD right on top of your other hand resting on the table!

Hurts like a BITCH doesn't it? Well....there is your proof and your reality. You are real....so is your hand that probably has a bruise on it now....and as far as the Universe being a Laser Projection....if you are still not convinced....repeate the experiment in a dark room or box....just hit yourself HARDER THIS TIME as to possibly get the benificial effect of driving some sence into you! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This does not work you need to go back to drawing board and start over.
What you say makes no sence, sorry.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

lol. Seems like a lot of people don't like your idea. It is possible though. Although I don't think it's very likely. There's more chance the entire Universe is computer generated.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"I have to disagree. If One traces the "history" of ET involvment with Earth and Terrestrial Humans, it becomes rather clear that the "local" ETs aren't very much more advanced than Earth."

is is very possible that every alien being and every ufo or flying saucer that has ever been seen,originated from right here on earth and is not from outer space...they may have evolved here on earth long before we arrived on the scene and they may exist and live in the air,underground and beneath the oceans...just beyond our reach...

The aliens exist within and are a part of this grand holographic illusion,as much as we are...

but the creator aliens,the mega advanced aliens of a class 3 civilization are probably from another dimension,another reality and they have advanced to a point that is almost impossible for us to conceive...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This kind of reminds me of that theory that we live in a giant computer program, you could link these together and say we are in the computer of a bigger, smarter more advanced lifeforms lab.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
"Plus you say we are in an aliens laboratory in another dimension. If the alien is in another dimension, and we are in its lab, then we are in the SAME dimension with it

yes...if we could penetrate beyond this holographic illusion,we would suddenly find ourselves in another reality,another dimension...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Would it be odd to think they just have a camera watching us, and they created OUR dimension?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I love how the op posts this information as fact.. I missed that memo ..

But seriously, if it were true, and space isn't real .. how are these aliens "alien" ? .. where do they come from if not from space? if they are from here and just putting on a neat little graphics display then wouldn't they just be native beings? ... and why? what would the point in that be? ...

It's a fun fantasy but it's not much more than that without anything to back it up ..
edit on 14-10-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join